Audionastroi from Alexander Sviyash

Новенький
Re: Audionastroi from Alexander Sviyash

Post by Новенький » Fri Nov 14, 2014 20:34

40 hours of listening is not true, what would be the results from drives 200-300часов to listen to it 6-12months one and the same mood to listen to!! Here you need a lot of patience..

LIVE+

Post by LIVE+ » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:54

Decided to write a review about the disks. I use two drives, and bought . . . was it worth it free to look for such subtle things?.

The first disc which I bought a "Real leader", I thought he was the strongest, and phrases that are used resonate well with me. I listened to it twice a day for 30 min., and not just listening to a eighth as, and with full immersion and concentration. Woke up, turned on, and listening to the sounds of the sea entertaining to spend 30 minutes, even I do not remember, like three months in this course. Plus I have every phrase ran through consciousness, in a separate time. I read the phrase, feel it, like put it on yourself, understand that she's mine, and so following. The result is. For example, the disk has the phrase "I firmly advocate for their rights and interests against any interference," duck, I really became more firmly to defend their interests. And so in many phrases is not a bad study took place. Bought the next disc, "Creative thinking and creation", the result is the same, positive. On my drives to work, but then again, I work with them, not just noodle chase.

Interestingly, of course you need to choose the right disk, but there are those who might want to watch out for . . . for example "Live easy". Why? I think it is too childish . . . phrases such as "I see the best in people beautiful!" "I live to relax!" "I love you!" and etc. must not what good will. This is my personal opinion, maybe I'm wrong. But there are certainly very good drives, which is just the same need to be addressed. :ay

Also, the Duo use the program "rainbow-arc" Andrei Patrushev, I think it's not bad cements the whole thing.

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Mon Dec 22, 2014 22:25

LIVE+ wrote: Interestingly, of course you need to choose the right disk, but there are those who might want to watch out for . . . for example "Live easy". Why? I think it is too childish . . . phrases such as "I see the best in people beautiful!" "I live to relax!" "I love you!" and etc. must not what good will. This is my personal opinion, maybe I'm wrong. But there are certainly very good drives, which is just the same need to be addressed.
Right now I'm in pre-Christmas time and times of crisis.. A. sviyash recommends listen to and.the attitude of "Live easy" that would remove the panic, fear and easy to live in relaxation!!!

LIVE+

Post by LIVE+ » Tue Dec 23, 2014 16:53

Новенький wrote:Here is how time now in the new year and time crisis.. A. sviyash recommends listen to and.the attitude of "Live easy" that would remove the panic, fear and easy to live in relaxation!!!
Perhaps, in particularly severe cases, the disc "Live easy" will be useful. :ay

Жомик

Post by Жомик » Sun May 24, 2015 21:31

Hello! :)
Is it possible to program the water with these drives, or agriculture programs. Put jar of water and close through the speakers to supply sound wheels, then drink.
:wiz

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Sun May 24, 2015 21:38

Iomic You can !!! Just need to do it regularly...))) We know that water is a living structure))

Жомик

Post by Жомик » Mon May 25, 2015 20:07

Perhaps if programming water using audio programs the effect will be weaker right? Has anyone tried this? And what speakers, two speakers or one approach?

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Tue May 26, 2015 20:22

Soon will come a new attitude "money Magnet 2" by Alexander Sviyash))) :ap

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue May 26, 2015 20:52

Soon will come a new attitude "money Magnet 2" by Alexander Sviyash)))
Yes, it's really a working technique. In fact she is one of the most popular and brought a lot of money to the author.

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Tue May 26, 2015 21:03

мимоходом wrote:Yeah, it's really a working technique. In fact she is one of the most popular and brought a lot of money to the author.
Any product on this site brings MUCH money to the AUTHOR!!!! :wink:

Лайси

Post by Лайси » Tue May 26, 2015 21:14

You "brand New" jealous?...or product not working? :)

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Tue May 26, 2015 21:18

Laixi It works!!! Waiting for the new product)))

Викас

Post by Викас » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:06

You have bought a disk "the True love of self" on this CD the sound of the surf and Fiss....The disk is attached to the liner with affirmations. The author didn't even bother to put them on the surf.I'm disappointed...the noise of the surf I could hear it in vain all over the Internet.

Викас

Post by Викас » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:12

мимоходом wrote:
Soon will come a new attitude "money Magnet 2" by Alexander Sviyash)))
Yes, it's really a working technique. In fact she is one of the most popular and brought a lot of money to the author.
Yes,the Grand Scam :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:27

Викас wrote:you have Bought a disk "the True love of self" on this CD the sound of the surf and Fiss....The disk is attached to the liner with affirmations. The author didn't even bother to put them on the surf.I'm disappointed...the noise of the surf I could hear it in vain all over the Internet.
Before something to buy, you should at least read the item description.

And the description says :
Positive statements developed by the Center of positive psychology A. Sviyash "smart way" and the Canadian Academy of Success "the Natural Way" as a result of years of research and practical work with people. All statements are recorded so that You have not heard them listen to a recording that allows you to bypass the resistance and ECOLOGICAL consciousness to build positive attitudes directly to your subconscious.
https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cat ... o/sviyash/

сергейсергей

Post by сергейсергей » Sun Feb 19, 2017 14:15

Yes, sell the sound of the sea 2 thousand per audio hour this is really a phenomenal talent to have. if it was recorded that repeated millions of times ,imagine what size it would be a one-hour audio. to prove anything absolutely impossible that there is something written,like believe me,buy,improve your life) .that this can play headphones can not hear the human ear(eardrum)- incredible stupidity(those who carried on these audionastroi). who would sviyash would be brought to clean water,because fooling people worse than Kashpirovsky in due time, that we are not whom to do what? do not get fooled you positive feedback is all bogus people,it is the pinnacle of marketing sviyash,bringing sviyash and his team huge profits.

Оле

Post by Оле » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:35

I listened to a lot of audionastroi,noticed that if you read the affirmations daily effect is improved. And of course the expectations were more. Spent a lot of money, little result,but there is. I propose to share audionastroy ,like a couple more ,but I already lowered them a large amount...We could share with each other the letters - the originals with the set.

Рафаэль

Re:

Post by Рафаэль » Mon Jul 09, 2018 0:50

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
нина123 wrote:Listened to 4 different disk Sviyash for 40 days, the effect is zero!A waste of time.
I have a question for the experts:if you need to drive what the information in the subconscious mind, not easier to record to the recorder and turn during sleep?
Night, IMHO, need to sleep, not listen to affirmations. :)
Not will you send me a video instructions for your program rainbow-arch, honestly did not understand how to start it

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jul 27, 2018 16:58

Рафаэль wrote: Not will you send me a video instructions for your program rainbow-arch, honestly did not understand how to start it
Forum topic on the program of the rainbow here : viewtopic.php?t=933&p=97942 read, if not clear , ask on the forum in the topic over the Rainbow.

Олфа

Post by Олфа » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:19

Оле wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:35
I listened to a lot of audionastroi,noticed that if you read the affirmations daily effect is improved. And of course the expectations were more. Spent a lot of money, little result,but there is. I propose to share audionastroy ,like a couple more ,but I already lowered them a large amount...We could share with each other the letters - the originals with the set.
And cocoa you have audionastroi? :)

Олфа

Post by Олфа » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:21

After reading the entire thread and do not quite understand audionastroi work or not? Maybe someone else is sitting on this thread who wrote that work? As you are now doing? What is the change? I also want to try these audionastroi, you will First want to start with yourself, as advised by the sviyash.

митек

Post by митек » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:41

The effect is, but passes quickly.

Олфа

Post by Олфа » Wed Apr 24, 2019 17:15

Thank you! Listen to mean. I'm still doing RP in parallel with the breath, so sure. I have a question though. Acquired audionastroi I vostorge myself, for women. A list of positive affirmations completely satisfied, except for two:
99. Henceforth, I allow myself to build any relationships with men!
100. Now I can easily attract the best man for me and build with them a lasting and pleasing to our relationship!

I just married my husband I was completely satisfied :) do you think such statements are okay for a married... asked them in the store, still silent :wiz

митек

Post by митек » Sat May 11, 2019 16:11

And they are such questions and do not answer. I'll tell you even more. I left a review about my feeling, after listening, hoping for feedback. It just erased. Nothing explaining. I asked why, I said, publish what you want. Our business. After that, I have the desire to listen to CDs Sviyash greatly reduced. To zero. There's nothing personal, pure business. Maybe that works, but how and with whom is the question. Effective forgiveness IMHO is much stronger and faster, and most importantly you yourself are phrase.
About affirmations in General, here on the forum has a lot of information and thoughts on the matter. God help you.