"Massage Brain"+other components.

Пчёл
"Massage Brain"+other components.

Post by Пчёл » Tue Feb 02, 2010 13:16

Interesting result.

In the past year actively tried several sessions in a row by different authors, and used to disregard the recommendation about the recommended frequency of use (e.g. hours in the morning, hour at lunch and two hours before sleep) - the state is interesting. :)
This year began to repeat, but in moderation, ie 1 time a day almost every day and usually before bed, a bundle:
"Opening the chakras" + "Massage Brain" (perceived pause between these sessions and the beginning of the massage of the brain "takes"). Moreover, the repetition coincided with the beginning of eating the vitamins (the Alphabet) and drinking some soothing tea (with heavy mental work) with the means to improve the functioning of the brain. If before(listen before bed) after "Massage Brain" eyes were opened("woke up"), now they open up after 2.5 hours and after - the status of the empty cans - any thoughts(I have suggested that in this condition it is necessary to conduct an independent meditation) and no fatigue. If you stand up and go, the body as if by itself goes to the apartment and it doesn't feel like(usually atliest that be or the freshness of a frosty morning, felt shivers).
It so happened that yesterday missed the audition on the night and got 5-7 dreams in a row, XS OS, or OS, the transition from one story to another without spillage. And quite a realistic feel and I logical reasoning within the plot was assumed(because of the personalities in the story) it was a dream and to test hypothesized that in a dream there should not be noise on the street - it was not there and the story changed. In General now it turns out even more interesting, in particular the fact that for 3,5-4 hours to be rested.
Anyone else experimenting with sessions?
Due to the fact that I listen to via radio headphones, I increased the signal level in the file, "Opening of chakras" and "Massage Brain" to 100%, because radio base headphones in certain places session disconnected. Listen to everything with a cheap cell phone Philips M600. :)<

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 02, 2010 19:28

Пчёл wrote:, "Opening of chakras"
What is that piece and where to find?

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 02, 2010 23:37

drinking some soothing tea (with heavy mental work) with the means to improve the functioning of the brain
Do not tell what kind of tea? That means to improve brain function?

Пчёл

Post by Пчёл » Mon Apr 12, 2010 17:10

"Opening the chakras" http://www.teron.fatal.ru/tov_op/chakra.php
HERBAL TEA ALTAI №6 "SOOTHING" (WITH OREGANO) http://www.555-555.ru/catalog/256/5629/
After Its Application http://www.mr.ru/?action=card&cid=912&id=6281

Энди

Re: "Massage Brain"+other components.

Post by Энди » Tue Nov 15, 2016 23:32

What is the link with the chakras is not working. No one is left product to try?