Development Gateway Sound Studio (D. Noise)

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН
Re: Development Gateway Sound Studio

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sat Feb 01, 2014 18:35

I still wanted to clarify on the coast in the 10 focus - how and what goals can be put, how and what questions to ask - if I for example want to have a/to develop a great intuition or to remember their dreams - and how to set it up in free flight?
Can.
Or I for example want to learn something (e.g., lottery numbers ) is it possible and how to ask questions.

For this purpose recommended that the Monroe focus 12 - there is also a "free flight". Plus some useful exercises from waves 3 and 4.
And what a strange written about it in the manual "whatever you have received as a result of this exercise will become a part of you"
This is a question for the authors of the manual. :(

Сонора

Post by Сонора » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:34

Hello everyone interesuyuschimsya development Gateway Sound Studio! I'm one of those who really enjoys listening to these discs for several years. Start with listening to "message in focus 21" learn to take in focus 10, then another just bought "the magic of Robert Monroe", began to listen in turn. Here I want to share my impressions, experiences. I started listening to these CDs still being a difficult teenager, my father at that time had long been fascinated with them and suggested that I listen to, under the pretext that I've become more balanced, the rest is silent :) After a couple years of daily listening I first saw your body lying on the bed while listening to Monroe, and I at this point was the ceiling and what is most interesting at the same time I saw the room from all sides, I was very scared, thought he died and didn't know how to get into it,I started to panic, then some lightning flash and I woke up, I had pain in my chest in the area of the solar plexus. I was dumbfounded and told my father what had happened, but he was not surprised replied that I was trying to enter the body through the solar plexus, he also had :) and even told some of their interesting experiences. Since I was seriously interested in listening to these discs and are faced with a lot of interesting and unusual moments. My life started to happen strange changes began to change very rapidly the world, to dream lucid snovidenija I've realized that dreaming and can do whatever they want with impunity :) it's very interesting!! But in ordinary life, many of my ideas were quickly implemented,first, I understand that all this is connected with listening to these programs, but once I threw listening for long periods, I have all of these changes gradually ceased, and life was again normal and boring. Now I was very interested in listening to the CD "the allocation of the astral body 3" it made me insanely addictive, really looking forward to the new changes in your life :) But for beginners better to start with 21 focus. I sincerely wish you all the luck in the spiritual development and improving their opportunities, because life can be very interesting!! :)<

Юрий И

Post by Юрий И » Tue Nov 18, 2014 18:04

Jealous of Sonora..)..I Have a couple of times a very "pure turned to go" on disc 3 ( the astral body)..BUT..no assistants, no matter how called, did not appear, even the feeling was such that almost beskonechnoe Emptiness Around, and there, on the edge of this Emptiness,- Someone can hear me and no one but no one wants to even come close( to connect)..
I had a good experience matelski back in ' 91-92m...it clearly has reached a certain height( above the Earth) / 29500м/
there I met two entities - such as angels=keepers..and between a "hassle, sort of went, and what do we do with him??Some time later, was joined by someone of higher rank something ordered these two, who met me, and I found myself ( I realized on your sofa astrolo-catapult)..Since then, nobody meets, nobody not communicate..Although there is often a sense that there is a purple ray with the angle of 30 degrees above the horizon, in the head, not the crown, but in the middle between the top and nose.
I not once or twice talked with transpersonalism, even some working in the clinic (IPA) to gently talked with me..I am Inquiring in depth, with circumstantial and non-circumstantial issues..Thank God, the IPA has never put.( PAH-PAH-PAH)

Игорь Федоров

SEARCH FOR THE MOST EFFECTIVE COMBINATIONS/TRICKS

Post by Игорь Федоров » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:19

SEARCH for the MOST EFFECTIVE COMBINATIONS/TRICKS

hi all! I have some questions to a real expert on binaural tricks, to those who have extensive experience of experiments with various frequencies, programs, combinations. And of course it was especially important to hear the opinion on these issues from the colleagues D. Shumova :)

1. What from your experience binaural frequency combination tricks statistically best fit a large/vast number of people to facilitate the release of the WTO ?
(please specifically frequencies/combinations/levels/background)
A similar request and binaural combinations of tricks to most effectively contribute to restoring deep Delta sleep.

2. Why in programs Gateway Sound Studio in the initial foci present on 50 Hz instead of binaural - regular mono sine? What is its meaning?

3. Whether the closer signals are to the 440 Hz, so they are not only brighter noticeable runout, but they have a stronger impact on brain waves?
Is it normal for carrier frequencies below 150 Hz, I hardly feel it beating? Even the slowest type 1/2/4 Hz

4. To what extent can be layered binaural focus? Does it make sense to combine more than 5-7 pairs of rhythms?

5. Secrets of background noise. Phased array noise is being phased from a lantern or some sort of special way? Auto-filtered noise ("comb-like swimming filters") filters from the light or in a special way? In other words, the background noise plays a role as an aesthetic or Maschera also has a direct relationship to the psychoacoustic effects on the brain?

6. What is the optimal ratio in decibel between the peaks of the load-bearing sine and noise threshold? That would be and the noise was enough to close the plan and the effectiveness of binaural pairs was the maximum?

7. Is it true the hypothesis that the binaural pair even completely recessed under the threshold of the noise psychoacoustically continue to affect the brain? This way of building focus is one of the ways to "modulation noise."

For a direct link - http://vk.com/fedigor
thank you all in Advance! Especially Dmitry Shumova if he responds :)<

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Mon Apr 20, 2015 14:22

1. What from your experience binaural frequency combination tricks the statistically best fit a large/vast number of people to facilitate the release of the WTO ?
(please specifically frequencies/combinations/levels/background)
It's difficult to answer. I have no such statistics. In the Gateway Experience exercises at the WTO is built on the focus 12.
Similar request and binaural combinations of tricks to most effectively contribute to restoring deep Delta sleep.
This is a more interesting question, because is related to my current job. The situation is as follows: in most studies on rhythmic stiuletii deep sleep are used the frequency is about 1 Hz, since it is close to the average frequency of slow oscillations on the 4th stage of slow wave sleep (0.75 Hz). But. to impose this frequency similarly to the alpha rhythm on the machine SZS impossible, it is necessary to more or less naturally come at least stage 2 K-complexes, then we can shake in response. If you stimulate these frequencies directly from the wakeful state, it will only increase the time to fall asleep. That is, we need feedback.
2. Why in programs Gateway Sound Studio in the initial foci present on 50 Hz instead of binaural - regular mono sine? What is its meaning?
There is really monaural 50 Hz. They work due to the interaction present in parallel the rhythm of 99-101 Hz, giving a sense of the beats of 1 Hz at the 2nd harmonic (100 Hz).
3. Whether the closer signals are to the 440 Hz, so they are not only brighter noticeable runout, but they have a stronger impact on brain waves?
I'm not familiar with that kind of research.
is it Normal for carrier frequencies below 150 Hz, I hardly feel it beating? Even the slowest type 1/2/4 Hz
To me it's weird, I feel. Although with age, susceptibility to BR in a natural way reduced. In some diseases, for example Parkinson's disease.
4. To what extent can be layered binaural focus? Does it make sense to combine more than 5-7 pairs of rhythms?
About the optimal number of layers is a difficult question... In my opinion, this limitation is partly physiological for effective overlay of BR their carrier frequencies (I mean, let's say 200 Hz as a carrier for rhythm 198-202 Hz) needs to stand far enough apart to not hear the beats from the interaction of the carriers themselves. That is, even for the slow BD Hertz 4 the distance between the carrier need to do at least 50 Hertz. If you take the effective range of carrier 100-700 Hz, we get the maximum number of BR 13. In reality, it makes sense to take even less because 1) for fast rhythms Hz 16 or 24 distance should be increased
2) there is an important factor in listening pleasure, that is, carriers must be combined in a treat for the ears chords. That introduces additional constraints.
5. Secrets of background noise. Phased array noise is being phased from a lantern or some sort of special way? Auto-filtered noise ("comb-like swimming filters") filters from the light or in a special way? In other words, the background noise plays a role as an aesthetic or Maschera also has a direct relationship to the psychoacoustic effects on the brain?
Perhaps the slow elevation changes in the phasing noise somehow helps calm and strengthen the slow waves in the brain is a guess. The fact that background noise increases the impact of BR.
6. What is the optimal ratio in decibel between the peaks of the load-bearing sine and noise threshold? That would be and the noise was enough to close the plan and the effectiveness of binaural pairs was the maximum?
This ratio typically changes on measure of sleep. Somewhere between-12dB at the beginning of the relaxation, and more -30 and sometimes more, as I remember (I don't have this old notebook).
7. Is it true the hypothesis that the binaural pair even completely recessed under the threshold of the noise psychoacoustically continue to affect the brain? This way of building focus is one of the ways to "modulation noise."
This is not conjecture, it's scientific fact. Cm. article. Oster, G. (1973). Auditory beats in the brain. Scientific American, 229, pp. 94-102.<

Игорь Федоров

Post by Игорь Федоров » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:20

Thank you Dmitry for attention and time! :)
In the Gateway Experience exercises at the WTO is built on the focus 12.
Yeah, well. But here again, the question about the frequency of magic. I started to analyze the programs of the Institute, and it was immediately clear that magic 10 12 15 etc. in the Gateway Experience and Going Home - absolutely different! And as I understand for their products You think it is the combination of the magic of Going Home, plus including the far to the 27th. However, it is not exactly. The difference is that the magic Going Home tip 60 to 120 Hz, as You yourself suggested - PoE. At home You put a mono sine at 50 Hz (second harmonic)... which is kind of like disappears You are at the far focus...
All this has made for me a lot of confusion, not clear on what to focus and what to call those tricks Robert Monroe. Maybe You will make some clarity?
in most of the studies on rhythmic stimulation of deep sleep are used the frequency is about 1 Hz, since it is close to the average frequency of slow oscillations on the 4th stage of slow wave sleep (0.75 Hz).
According to my analysis in programs for sleep Mr used carried 2 Hz, usually around 100 Hz carriers. This will give a different effect than programs based on 1 Hz ?
But. to impose this frequency similarly to the alpha rhythm on the machine SZS impossible, it is necessary to more or less naturally come at least stage 2 K-complexes, then we can shake in response. If you stimulate these frequencies directly from the wakeful state, it will only increase the time to fall asleep. That is, we need feedback.
Yes, I'm already familiar with these discoveries in research. So what possible solution in terms binaurals? Perhaps first long-term stimulation of the higher frequencies and then a gradual decline to the bottom of the Delta? Or still not rolling?
There is really monaural 50 Hz. They work due to the interaction present in parallel the rhythm of 99-101 Hz, giving a sense of the beats of 1 Hz at the 2nd harmonic (100 Hz).
This is a surprise. This is not visible even at the most detailed spectrum analyzer, even in mid/side.
So You used not clean the sinuses, and volnovody richer with additional harmonics? As a result, in addition to binaurals - and even monoline runout in both channels? That's the focus :) But what is still the meaning remains in the harmonic at 50 Hz? If in itself it gives nothing? Would it not be easier just to put one harmonic at 100 Hz in the center and everything?
And the rest volnovody for binaural pairs? Was clean the sinuses or too odd harmonics? After all, if you stick signals with lots of growing harmonics then the focus will appear increasing beat frequencies... and with each subsequent harmonic of the beat frequency will be higher and higher, right?
I'm not familiar with that kind of research.
Why, because many researchers have written about it that clearly beats it heard on 440 Hz, and this phenomenon clearly has a direct relationship to the fact that the tuning forks have this frequency..
to Me it's weird, I feel.
Oh, I guess I used the wrong word. Pure binaurally at lower carrier frequencies I sense in principle, but somehow the more turbid and less pronounced at frequencies closer to the middle of the business spectrum. That confirms written above. But! If present in the focus of higher bearing pair with other binaural beat frequencies, the beats from these low pairs, I do not feel in the brain at all... Here is this normal?
If you take an effective range of carrier 100-700 Hz, we get the maximum number of BR 13. In reality, it makes sense to take even less because 1) for fast rhythms Hz 16 or 24 distance should be increased
2) there is an important factor in listening pleasure, that is, carriers must be combined in a treat for the ears chords. That introduces additional constraints.
Yes Yes Yes, I saw from your music practice :) In one only the aesthetic sense - no way to cram higher after 300 Hz harmonic intervals of 50 Hz, it will be a buzzing mess in the brain from them ))) when Analyzing Your program, I immediately realized a pattern - the distance between the harmonics was very similar to what can be seen in the spectrum of well-written music track (electronic) - harmonics from the bass with the distance in 50 Hz area ... 50-100-200-250-300 Hz and higher harmonics from the pads/leads with distances of 100 Hz or even 200 )) In the end, it gives the focus a real musicality.. And do we get jobs for couples in the order of 7-8-9 no more. All right? :)
the Fact that background noise increases the impact of BR.
Yeah, well, as in the classic studies written. In itself, the presence of noise in any form - already increases the impact binaurals on the brain, right?
And immediately giving two bonuses to the sound - waves of the carrier frequencies start to roam slightly in amplitude due to blending with noise and thus cease to be stupidly static, and plus by itself, the noise also completely suppresses any external sounds, and completely focuses the subject in focus... Right?
This ratio typically changes on measure of sleep. Somewhere between-12dB at the beginning of the relaxation, and more -30 and sometimes more, as I remember
According to the analysis, and Your programs and Institute - less than 10 decibel usually don't do at all :) Unless intentionally not going to drown in noise signals...
But the way I want to ask, because there is a difference still between efficiency drowned in the noise binaural or bright exhibited with great predominance over the threshold of the noise?
This is not conjecture, it's scientific fact. Cm. article
Sorry! Again, I do not put it right. It is from this article in your translation I first learned about this fact )))<

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu Apr 23, 2015 16:44

I apologize for the delay in response!
But again, the question about the frequency of magic. I started to analyze the programs of the Institute, and it was immediately clear that magic 10 12 15 etc. in the Gateway Experience and Going Home - absolutely different! And as I understand for their products You think it is the combination of the magic of Going Home, plus including the far to the 27th. However, it is not exactly. The difference is that the magic Going Home tip 60 to 120 Hz, as You yourself suggested - PoE. At home You put a mono sine at 50 Hz (second harmonic)... which is kind of like disappears You are at the far focus...
All this has made for me a lot of confusion, not clear on what to focus and what to call those tricks Robert Monroe. Maybe You will make some clarity?
In fact, it is this: even within the Gateway Experience spectra "tricks" are sometimes different. It is therefore important to understand the principlebehind their structure. It is clear that small changes of the carrier frequencies is unlikely to lead to a particular change of perception. These principles, in my vision, and the following:
1. the basic state of relaxation is generated by the set of 1-2-4 Hz rhythms.
2. a "high" state are run by adding a fast beat. The higher the focus, the more rapid beats are present in the spectrum.
3. carrier frequencies should be combined in a treat for the ears chords.
according to my analysis in programs for sleep Mr used carried 2 Hz, usually around 100 Hz carriers. This will give a different effect than programs based on 1 Hz ?
If You mean a commonly used rhythm called "superson", there deystvielno there is a rhythm 99-101 monocomponent Hz and 50 Hz, but on the analog records, I'm not sure - they sometimes caught the rhythm 49-50. In the latter case, General feeling of beating more powerful. Actually, IMHO, a small detuning of the natural frequencies on the analog records improves the overall perception of BR compared to hard computer togeneration.
Yes, I'm already familiar with the similar discoveries in research. So what possible solution in terms binaurals? Perhaps first long-term stimulation of the higher frequencies and then a gradual decline to the bottom of the Delta? Or still not rolling?
Need feedback on EEG. As soon as the record appears at least K-complexes, you can give Delta stimulation. You can even wait until you get a natural high-amplitude Delta waves, and then to shake them. To fully automate such feedback is not easy, but possible. Such work is already there. Or to predict the time of falling asleep until the 3rd stage is not yet solved the problem.
what a surprise. This is not visible even at the most detailed spectrum analyzer, even in mid/side.
So You used not clean the sinuses, and volnovody richer with additional harmonics?
No, the fact that feel the beats are made not only with the fundamental frequency, but also to their harmonics. Therefore, for example, monaural frequency 50 Hz has a harmonic of 100 Hz, which will interact with the rhythm 99-101, giving the feeling of a 1 Hz beat. The idea is this...
But! If present in the focus of higher bearing pair with other binaural beat frequencies, the beats from these low pairs, I do not feel in the brain at all... that's fine?
Yes, this is normal :)
Analyzing Your program, I immediately realized a pattern - the distance between the harmonics was very similar to what can be seen in the spectrum of well-written music track (electronic) - harmonics from the bass with the distance at 50 Hz in the area 50-100-200-250-300 Hz ... and higher harmonics from the pads/leads with distances of 100 Hz or even 200 )) In the end, it gives the focus a real musicality.. And do we get jobs for couples in the order of 7-8-9 no more. All right?
Yes, that's right.
yeah, well, as in the classic studies written. In itself, the presence of noise in any form - already increases the impact binaurals on the brain, right?
And immediately giving two bonuses to the sound - waves of the carrier frequencies start to roam slightly in amplitude due to blending with noise and thus cease to be stupidly static, and plus by itself, the noise also completely suppresses any external sounds, and completely focuses the subject in focus... Right?
Yes, that's right.
But the way I want to ask, because there is a difference still between efficiency drowned in the noise binaural or bright exhibited with great predominance over the threshold of the noise?
IMHO, for the trained ear the difference is not large, owing to the subjective nature of BR... But in phonograms, designed for a wide range of people, especially facing with the similar technology, it is better to do weight-bearing tones of BR is well audible.<

Игорь Федоров

Post by Игорь Федоров » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:45

Thanks for the reply Dmitry :) It is a pleasure to know this info from You, because few people even in the CIS understands this is serious, as I understand it.
Those principles, in my vision, and the following:
1. the basic state of relaxation is generated by the set of 1-2-4 Hz rhythms.
2. a "high" state are run by adding a fast beat. The higher the focus, the more rapid beats are present in the spectrum.
3. carrier frequencies should be combined in a treat for the ears chords.
So, if I understand correctly, I might be able to create your own programs to start with this set...
Analogue focus 10 with 49.5/50.5 Hz - 99/101 Hz - 198/202 Hz - 248/252 Hz - 298/302 Hz... it turns 1-2-4-4-4 Hz rhythms
Analogue focus 12 and above: the above set + say 395/405 Hz - 495/505 Hz - 595/605 Hz - 695/705 Hz - 795/805 Hz... it turns 10 Hz upper
And on this basis to build a top set of binaurals from 12 to focus far: 8 Hz 10 Hz 12 Hz 14 Hz 16 Hz...
Adequate are such combinations? If Yes then can give comments about the signal amplitudes relative to each other, it's important?

And another important question about Volnogorsk, I wrote this table on the basis that all carrier frequencies are pure sine, that is, one carrier harmonic and all.
Should be anyway?
I ask about those details concerning harmonics because the spectrophotometer analyzers due to noise are seen weak harmonics, if they are - they are recessed...

And by the way the vital question - how important is the multiplicity of the frequencies themselves beating out of focus relative to each other?
to predict the time of falling asleep until the 3rd stage is not yet solved the problem.
In General, with regard to stimulation of deep sleep is a great hemorrhoids as I understand it, and in reality all of these programs, including from Mr is a very generalized model which are not very effective, right?
But maybe there is some simple set of frequencies which can be used for a quick dip in the initial stage of sleep, and then later another set for a specific recess in the side of the Delta... Well, there is already then what will be will be, the signals just remove the program and leave the noise or background of any...
Or it is not worth it to bother, just quietly listen to Delta Sleep System 2.0 Jeffrey ? :)
No, the fact that the perceived beats are made not only with the fundamental frequency, but also to their harmonics. Therefore, for example, monaural frequency 50 Hz has a harmonic of 100 Hz, which will interact with the rhythm 99-101, giving the feeling of a 1 Hz beat. The idea is this...
It's all clear. Especially monaural beats in the channels is much more tangible than binaural brain :)
But Dmitry, You have not answered the question! I want to know what volnovody You used to create tricks.
In particular carrier frequencies in the region of 200-300 Hz and the other above - whether they had additional harmonics?
If so, how and with what steepness of the decline? Or it was a clean sinuses? (Again - I can't see the spectrum...)
And it is not clear whether additional harmonics in the Mr programs ?
for the trained ear the difference is not large, owing to the subjective nature of BR
May be more for the trained brain and not hearing? :) Because as I understand it when learning tricks the brain starts easier and easier to sync on the feed frequencies.
Well, from all reports the same Rosie McKnight - it so even with years of practice could itself without acoustic stimulation to cause focal-length state )))
And then it turns out that Yes, for a beginner you need a more clean/dedicated pairs, and for experienced to advanced you can do almost noise to drown them... right?

Thank You again for the replies bi<

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Apr 29, 2015 23:42

Once again, I apologize for the delayed response :)
so if I understand correctly, I might be able to create your own programs to start with this set...
Analogue focus 10 with 49.5/50.5 Hz - 99/101 Hz - 198/202 Hz - 248/252 Hz - 298/302 Hz... it turns 1-2-4-4-4 Hz rhythms
Analogue focus 12 and above: the above set + say 395/405 Hz - 495/505 Hz - 595/605 Hz - 695/705 Hz - 795/805 Hz... it turns 10 Hz upper
Well... 695/705 Hz - 795/805 I focus 12 don't remember...
And on this basis to build a top set of binaurals from 12 to focus far: 8 Hz 10 Hz 12 Hz 14 Hz 16 Hz...
Adequate are such combinations? If Yes then can give comments about the signal amplitudes relative to each other, it's important?
14 Hz falls right away, because it is not a multiple of the frequency. 16 Hz - you can try on the background of low-frequency rhythms (1,2,4, 10 Hz), relatively low power. I do not remember the exact numbers, they change on different soundtracks, but exactly 10 dB for them to do less than low frequency, and maybe more. These high-frequency rhythms has a clear physiological role, which I describe here don't want to. Anyway, when turned on there is a certain feeling in the forehead. 24, 32 Hz they can be put in a very quiet monaural beats at multiples of the carrier above 1000 Hz - Monroe did (ф27).
And still the important issue of Volnogorsk, I wrote this table on the basis that all carrier frequencies are pure sine, that is, one carrier harmonic and all.
Should be anyway?
I ask about those details concerning harmonics because the spectrophotometer analyzers due to noise are seen weak harmonics, if they are - they are recessed...
Personally I have only used sinusoidal signals. THEY, from what I've seen, too. Then, when after the death of Monroe, they began to use the computer, they tried to add phase modulation some harmonics, why I do not understand, maybe just because of a technical error, this also happens :)
And by the way the vital question - how important is the multiplicity of the frequencies themselves beating out of focus relative to each other?
Definitely important.
In General with regard to stimulation of deep sleep is a great hemorrhoids as I understand it, and in reality all of these programs, including from Mr is a very generalized model which are not very effective, right?
Yeah, and Mr, and photosonics, and many who still - imposing frequency Delta rhythm is bad... In General, it does not work. In addition, the recordings Super Sleep THEM I saw Frank artifact in the form of 60 and 120 Hz interference, which completely suppressed the working effect of these recordings due to interference with the carrier frequencies of BR.
But maybe there is some simple set of frequencies which can be used for a quick dip in the initial stage of sleep, and then later another set for a specific recess in the side of the Delta... Well, there is already then what will be will be, the signals just remove the program and leave the noise or background of any...
This option of course. But it is necessary that this first set of frequencies given approximately the same time say, on the 2nd stage of sleep everyone listening. I'm working on it.
Or is not worth it to bother, just quietly listen to Delta Sleep System 2.0 Jeffrey ?
Nucky Thompson has a slightly different approach to the technology of sleep. Perhaps it is more effective than Monroe. But I think that the guarantee dives at 3-4 stage of NREM sleep does it. In fact, Monroe is also in GE tracks the type Plus Polarity - description this opening is at the 3rd stage of sleep (there's just reappears after the disappearance of the potential of the GSR), but I think an untrained person is unlikely to be able to work with it.
It's all clear. Especially monaural beats in the channels is much more tangible than binaural brain :)
But Dmitry, You have not answered the question! I want to know what volnovody You used to create tricks.
In particular carrier frequencies in the region of 200-300 Hz and the other above - whether they had additional harmonics?
If so, how and with what steepness of the decline? Or it was a clean sinuses? (Again - I can't see the spectrum...)
And it is not clear whether additional harmonics in the Mr programs ?
I think I already commented on that issue above. :) Wrong? :)
May be more for the trained brain and not hearing? :) Because as I understand it when learning tricks the brain starts easier and easier to sync on the feed frequencies.
Well, from all reports the same Rosie McKnight - it so even with years of practice could itself without acoustic stimulation to cause focal-length state )))
And then it turns out that Yes, for a beginner you need a more clean/dedicated pairs, and for experienced to advanced you can do almost noise to drown them... right?
Yeah, I think You're right.<

Игорь Федоров

Post by Игорь Федоров » Fri May 01, 2015 7:19

What are You Dmitry, I understand, You're a busy man with a lot of work and other worries.
I really appreciate the time and attention You spend on something that would answer my questions. A huge thank You for this!
I hope You will do me the honor and continue to answer, for I have yet a ton of them :)
But take your time please. I'll wait for Your answers as much as you need...
-------------------------
Well... 695/705 Hz - 795/805 I focus 12 don't remember...
Yes! You are absolutely right! These two couples were not in focus 12, no Mr whatever You have in the programs :) I added myself already, engineering focus...
I guess I should not do? To expand the combinations which have been approved by the Ima? This greatly changes the impact of the focus on the brain?
14 Hz falls right away, because it is not a multiple of the frequency
Please explain to me why fall is 14, not 12 or 10 or 16 ?
Please explain the principle of multiplicity in these tricks, because I do not understand something - what kind of runout relative to what must be a multiple of?
16 Hz - you can try on the background of low-frequency rhythms (1,2,4, 10 Hz), relatively low power. I do not remember the exact numbers, they change on different soundtracks, but exactly 10 dB for them to do less than low frequency, and maybe more.
Did I understand correctly that the foci where have already entered frequencies starting at 16 Hz, the pairs of bearing 16 Hz and above are allocated in one additional group of couples?
That is added from the top to the base 1-2-4-4-4, which is already added 8-8-8 or 10-10-10 Hz?
If so, how to understand what the beating of the "second group" what is the upper frequency of the "third group" you can add?
24, 32 Hz they can be put in a very quiet monaural beats at multiples of the carrier above 1000 Hz - Monroe did (ф27).
Wow, well, this is at the moment, for me, far )) then let God deal adequately in the lower simple tricks ))
In General, Dmitry please tell me, monaural beats (mixed in the channel) anything at all give the brain? Or are they too more as an aesthetic element?
A similar question would like to ask the so-called Isochronous Rhythms. What is the isochronous rhythm? Is not the same as a monaural beat?
they tried to add phase modulation some harmonics
Sorry, I though the sound guys but don't quite understand what You mean here.
You mean phase modulation when the signal wave of floats back and forth, then stretching the contracted frequency? So floating in frequency from harmonics?
in addition, the recordings Super Sleep THEM I saw Frank artifact in the form of 60 and 120 Hz interference, which completely suppressed the working effect of these recordings due to interference with the carrier frequencies of BR.
Oh yeah! This lead can be seen not only in Super Sleep, but in the Sound Sleeper, where the second track is an exact copy of Super Sleep, just a little quieter.
Additionally, this tip is found in other Mr programs. And the most terrible, the fact that this crap is even in my opinion in really Going Home! Right? Recently I watched the range And was.. and there seems...
And well even harmonic of 120 Hz, a relatively weak... But a hefty hard-on 60 Hz it's just hard! He just spoils the whole bottom of the focus :(
It is a variant of course. But it is necessary that this first set of frequencies given approximately the same time say, on the 2nd stage of sleep everyone listening. I'm working on it.
And with what combinations do you suggest I start?

And it would be great to monitor Your research and results! It will somehow somewhere be published?
Or Your job is done just for the sake of the development and production of a new product? The type of mind-new machines or something else...
Sorry for the indelicate questions, but can I ask what is this place (ran?) where You're doing all this, and who You are as an expert? :)
And what about You and Your current work, I have heard only sketchy rumors ))
actually, Monroe is also in GE tracks the type Plus Polarity
It seems that this exercise is only in the old set of 7 waves, right? In six-wave set (Lori) there is no such.

PS By The Way! I was promised the other day to make rips unique drives of graduates of Gateway Voyage and GuideLines :) These discs seems to be impossible to order/buy or download anywhere. Say they like is pure magic for training. That will be great to analysed and compare with the rest of what we have ;)
And You, Dmitri, was not in possession of such good?

--------------------------
Thank you for your attention and answers! I'll be waiting.
A whole list of questions waiting :) But don't just want You to throw a mountain, so not too much time You spent on me at once ))))<

Игорь Федоров

Post by Игорь Федоров » Thu May 14, 2015 19:41

Oh, Dmitry, where are You gone completely :(
------------------
Well, we will wait... :)

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed May 27, 2015 13:37

Hello, Igor!
I apologize if once again slowed down Your creative plans :))
Yes! You are absolutely right! These two couples were not in focus 12, no Mr whatever You have in the programs :) I added myself already, engineering focus...
I guess I should not do? To expand the combinations which have been approved by the Ima? This greatly changes the impact of the focus on the brain?
Just sensitivity to BR at such frequencies have been reduced. So if the beats of 10 Hz was already on a lower bearing, to repeat them on the 700 and 800 Hz it hardly makes sense. I think that's the reason.
Please explain to me why fall is 14, not 12 or 10 or 16 ?
Please explain the principle of multiplicity in these tricks, because I do not understand something - what kind of runout relative to what must be a multiple of?
Programs Monroe frequency of the basic beat is as a rule a multiple of 4 Hz. 10 Hz 12 in focus looks like an exception. So I have this conclusion about 14 Hz :)) In principle, you might be able to experiment...
did I understand Correctly that the foci where have already entered the frequencies from 16 Hz, the pairs of bearing 16 Hz and above are allocated in one additional group of couples?
That is added from the top to the base 1-2-4-4-4, which is already added 8-8-8 or 10-10-10 Hz?
If so, how to understand what the beating of the "second group" what is the upper frequency of the "third group" you can add?
In principle, it is. But I do not have at hand records part of different "tricks" a memory I don't remember. Afraid to make a mistake. Rhythms 16 Hz and above appear, as I remember, with focus 21.
Oh, well, this is at the moment, for me, far )) then let God deal adequately in the lower simple tricks ))
In General, Dmitry please tell me, monaural beats (mixed in the channel) anything at all give the brain? Or are they too more as an aesthetic element?
A similar question would like to ask the so-called Isochronous Rhythms. What is the isochronous rhythm? Is not the same as a monaural beat?
Monaural beats also affect the rhythmic activity in the brain. Was hypothesized that binaural beats, in contrast sinhroniziruete the work of the hemispheres of the brain, but the confirmation she subsequently received. Maybe it's the additional experimental conditions and type of voice instructions, training subjects, acoustic and electromagnetic insulation, etc. IMHO, binaural beats well include theta waves. The idea of isochronic beats is likely to come from observations of so-called "sleep spindles" at the stage of falling asleep. These are short bursts of alpha waves on the background of theta, and so on. brain activity :)) Maybe if you give a listen to the same pieces of beats alpha frequency, interspersed with noise or theta waves, the person will fall asleep faster. Isochronous oscillations as a means of stimulation exist in modern software tools for neuro-programmer. But I do not worked and have little to say.
I'm Sorry, I'm an expert on sound, but do not quite understand what You mean here.
You mean phase modulation when the signal wave of floats back and forth, then stretching the contracted frequency? So floating in frequency from harmonics?
Yeah, I mean it. Floating carrier frequency tried to enter the 6th wave of the gateway experience from ф21. Why - I don't know... Maybe that is not so get used to it and not pass out...
And what combinations do you suggest I start?
And it would be great to monitor Your research and results! It will somehow somewhere be published?
Or Your job is done just for the sake of the development and production of a new product? The type of mind-new machines or something else...
Sorry for the indelicate questions, but can I ask what is this place (ran?) where You're doing all this, and who You are as an expert? :)
And what about You and Your current work, I have heard only sketchy rumors ))
I started with focus 10. Results, worthy of publication, do not see. RAS means Russian Academy of Sciences. I was employed as an engineer and laboratory assistant part-time. But to my real classes there has little to do. To the real device it would be nice to bring everything, but a matter of time and luck.
ohozhe that this exercise is only in the old set of 7 waves, right? In six-wave set (Lori) there is no such.
PS By The Way! I was promised the other day to make rips unique drives of graduates of Gateway Voyage and GuideLines :) These discs seems to be impossible to order/buy or download anywhere. Say they like is pure magic for training. That will be great to analysed and compare with the rest of what we have ;)
And You, Dmitri, was not in possession of such good?
True, these exercises are only in versions prior to 2004 (if not mistaken). You mentioned tracks at my disposal, unfortunately, were not.<

Игорь Федоров

Post by Игорь Федоров » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:43

You're back :) Let's move on.
Thanks for the new answers ))
----------------------------------------
In programs Monroe frequency of the basic beat is as a rule a multiple of 4 Hz. 10 Hz 12 in focus looks like an exception. So I have this conclusion about 14 Hz :)) In principle, you might be able to experiment...
So a multiple of 4, eat, say. Hmm...
The idea as I understand it if we talk about real "expansion", it must be "absolute". That is what magic should contain only frequencies in a strict order:
1-2-4-4-4-8-8-8-16-16-16, something like that. And if there say 12-12-12 Hz above sculpt anymore anything below 24 Hz (as in the binaural spectrum that is not fit for large).
Shouldn't it be the ideal?

The idea as I understand it the perception of the brain is not a multiple or uneven multiples of the combinations should be very crooked and inefficient, isn't it?
On this basis it seems to me that the focus 12 with 4 and 10 Hz does not look very good combination. What do You think?

And in General, have long wanted to ask - how is it so happened that the focus 12 has from 4-10 Hz, and the F15 4-8 Hz, and only then focus 21 4-12 Hz and went above. What is the jump like this? So how is it they have in Rome? The logic in that. Because the spectrum of the beats evenly and consistently to expand? Isn't it?
But I do not have at hand records part of different "tricks" a memory I don't remember. Afraid to make a mistake.
Oh! I have a copy of your records :) That would be zero-not to check all programs ))) Although this process is quite interesting, but also tiring..
was the hypothesis that binaural beats, in contrast sinhroniziruete the work of the hemispheres of the brain, but the confirmation she subsequently received.
Wait... This is what happens? All these loud statements of Ima and Mr about the "super cool" as the synchronicity of the hemispheres - just bloated commercial PR?
Isochronous oscillations as a means of stimulation exist in modern software tools for neuro-programmer. But I do not worked and have little to say.
So rather than essentially isochronous oscillations differ from ordinary monaural rhythms?
I started with focus 10. Results, worthy of publication, do not see.
Have You tried on their test subjects focus 10 what build? As for Going Home and Your programs? Or, as in GE where the bearing in the middle of the spectrum?

--------------------------

Another question on the correctness of the construction tricks.
Higher beat frequencies should always be bearing on top of the lower? Or there may be variations and exceptions?

Also very interested in the question - how the identical the level of the carrier frequencies in Your programs compared to the originals from Mr?

Well, until the completion of the current request, a very vital thing.
On account of sekretnosti themselves bearing relative to each other.
Since we have no choice, and to get the right combination of binaural frequencies - we have to put the bearing in the non-multiple positions type 198-202 and 298-302, etc.
It turns out that these are our tricks devoid of so-called "musical" ratio of harmonics, which would be possible only with a uniform increase of the frequency of each subsequent.
That is something like this: left channel 100-200-300-400-500 Hz, right 102-204-306-408-510 Hz.
In this scenario, both waves in the channels would stand straight and would have looked like the generated music synthesizer :)
When the same non-multiple carriers in any case - waves in the channels will always allow both sides of the phase.
Question is - is it a problem for the perception of magic tricks by the brain?

And whether it brings real benefits to grouping of binaural frequencies to multiple carriers? Like the same 4 Hz at 200-250-300 Hz F10 and subsequent...
What will happen if you start feeding on the brain clearly musical magic with smoothly increasing frequencies on each pair of harmonics? :)
(I have a feeling that this is a similar chip and built a unique composition Doc Thompson, what do You think?)

----------------------------
Thank you. I'll be waiting.<

Евгентус

Post by Евгентус » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:56

Dmitry, good day! Thank You for all that you do! My work is connected with mental activity, to you advise to buy to improve productivity, memory, concentration, creative thinking?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Sep 25, 2015 0:02

I have the track "Zveroboynoe". There is a "Development focus" for example. Email me through the site and I'll send you the download link.

Игорь Федоров

Post by Игорь Федоров » Sat Sep 26, 2015 14:53

Dmitry, You have decided me not to answer the questions? :(
waited waited so many months ((

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sat Sep 26, 2015 14:57

Igor, I'm sorry! I forgot about You! Today I will answer!

Игорь Федоров

Post by Игорь Федоров » Sat Sep 26, 2015 14:59

Phew )) it's better this way, and I was afraid that I had already got their questions You :)

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sat Sep 26, 2015 16:19

So.
So is a multiple of 4, eat, say. Hmm...
The idea as I understand it if we talk about real "expansion", it must be "absolute". That is what magic should contain only frequencies in a strict order:
1-2-4-4-4-8-8-8-16-16-16, something like that. And if there say 12-12-12 Hz above sculpt anymore anything below 24 Hz (as in the binaural spectrum that is not fit for large).
Shouldn't it be the ideal?
It is difficult to say. I deduce their hypotheses mainly from the analysis of tracks Monroe, trying to catch his spectra in a certain pattern. In the case of Monroe, as You know, there was no deep research, which can be called "scientific", but it was deep intuition. Which, however fully supported too. So the fact is - the tricks used by the BR is basically a multiple of 4 Hz, but there is somewhere and 10 Hz in focus 12...
the idea as I understand it the perception of the brain is not a multiple or uneven multiples of the combinations should be very crooked and inefficient, isn't it?
Well, there is an opinion. As far as I remember, he promoted David Siever, and it concerns IMHO, of light stimulation. With BR all the more difficult, because it is not light stimulation, it is a purely virtual effect that a stimulus in the conventional sense is difficult to call, there is evoked activity - response EEG really is not, no matter how much you like...
Based on this, it seems to me that the focus 12 with 4 and 10 Hz does not look very good combination. What do You think?
Well, it works well - so it is possible :))
And anyway, I want to ask - and as it so happened that the focus 12 has from 4-10 Hz, and the F15 4-8 Hz, and only then focus 21 4-12 Hz and went above. What is the jump like this? So how is it they have in Rome? The logic in that. Because the spectrum of the beats evenly and consistently to expand? Isn't it?
As for the logic in the records of Monroe, where did his "tricks" - see above... :)) I have already touched on this topic in this thread - but if necessary, I can repeat it in the next post...
By the way, if You think that ALL the other authors of programs of stimulation, containing a BR, from light and sound machines to audioerotica, far from gone, you are deeply mistaken :) There is the drafting of rule 3 of the female principle:
1. It seemed to me that the color of the dress I better go
2. A neighbor from the cold drinking lime blossom with garlic
3. Where the hell to get the money?!
I recently just made licensor research in the field of physiological effects of BR. Studies of normal - units, and in half of the cases, the initial hypothesis is not confirmed. Basically the effect is, in the questionnaires, i.e., on a psychological level. About to shake up the efficiency a lot of spectra - well, of course, it is not!
Wait... what Is that? All these loud statements of Ima and Mr about the "super cool" as the synchronicity of the hemispheres - just bloated commercial PR?
PR - not a PR, but not so simple it turned out. The commercial component in the idea of "synchronization", of course.
So rather than essentially isochronous oscillations differ from ordinary monaural rhythms?
Periods of silence there is between the areas of the sound.
have You tried on their test subjects focus 10 what build? As for Going Home and Your programs? Or, as in GE where the bearing in the middle of the spectrum?
Of their programs. There, by the way, spring was one experience with a unique picture not just leaving no doubt as to the effect of sound impact on the process of falling asleep.
higher beat frequencies should always be bearing on top of the lower? Or there may be variations and exceptions?
That's what I do.
also very interested in the question - how the identical the level of the carrier frequencies in Your programs compared to the originals from Mr?
Probably not identical.
Well, until the completion of the current request, a very vital thing.
On account of sekretnosti themselves bearing relative to each other.
Since we have no choice, and to get the right combination of binaural frequencies - we have to put the bearing in the non-multiple positions type 198-202 and 298-302, etc.
It turns out that these are our tricks devoid of so-called "musical" ratio of harmonics, which would be possible only with a uniform increase of the frequency of each subsequent.
That is something like this: left channel 100-200-300-400-500 Hz, right 102-204-306-408-510 Hz.
In this scenario, both waves in the channels would stand straight and would have looked like the generated music synthesizer :)
When the same non-multiple carriers in any case - waves in the channels will always allow both sides of the phase.
The question is - is it a problem for the perception of magic tricks by the brain?
As for the brain - see above, and the logic of building a load-bearing it is quite appropriate, approve:)
What will happen if you start feeding on the brain clearly musical magic with smoothly increasing frequencies on each pair of harmonics? :)
(I have a feeling that this is a similar chip and built a unique composition Doc Thompson, what do You think?)
Not quite understand the question. As for Thompson, he often uses IMHO, other principles.<

Игорь Федоров

Post by Игорь Федоров » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:17

Hello.
Thanks for Your last answer. It is a pity that so many months I did not have time to come here and carefully examine it.
But now I would like to continue our discussion, if You don't mind :)
----------------------------------
In the case of Monroe, as You know, there was no deep research, which can be called "scientific"
Yes, it is a pity that these investigations did not go further. Remained at the level of the tests and experiments of the Institute's team of volunteers...
As far as I could understand of all the materials learned to date, the "engineers" when creating hemisynch as we know it today, was in fact only two people - himself Bob, and later Atwater. All the other kind of side just stood there. Well, still technically supported studies Tom Campbell of course, but it was more about the hardware of the laboratory, rather than themselves the trick and frequency :)
there is no evoked activity - response EEG really is not, no matter how much you like...
Wait... That is Your research showed that binaural tricks do not cause the subjects, no change in EEG ? I understand You correctly?
If so, it means that the statements of employees of Ima lie? The first application of the same Atwater...
by the Way, if You think that ALL the other authors of programs of stimulation, containing a BR, from light and sound machines to audioerotica, far from gone, you are deeply mistaken
Oh Dmitry, just the opposite...
I have long realized what nonsense do the vast majority of "authors" psychoactive programs that abroad, in the CIS...
The same YouTube is flooded with stuff... all Sorts of charlatans like lenny Rosolowski with their "frequencies of Saturn" and other izotermicheskoi crap...
By the way, the program respected here on this forum comrade Patrushev, also I am somewhat shocked )))
All the contrary, to date, Bob Monroe for me is not just the founder and the original, and is actually one of the rare authors who can generally like or trust...
That the topic of psychoactive and the WTO in General... of course You are one of them ;)
I recently just made licensor research in the field of physiological effects of BR
Is it possible to get acquainted with this material? Where to find it?
About how to shake up a lot on the effectiveness of spectra - well, of course, it is not!
You mean a systematic test countless combinations of frequency focuses on many different subjects with full documentation of the experiments? :)
by the way There, the spring was one experience with a unique picture not just leaving no doubt as to the effect of sound impact on the process of falling asleep.
Is it possible to learn more about this experience?
as for Thompson, he often uses IMHO, other principles.
And You know what? I would like this to get acquainted if possible.

----------------------------------

Thank you Dmitry for your answers. I'll be waiting. I hope our discussion will continue. Still so much to explore and try me and my colleagues.
by the way, You should check your website. It looks like there is something "broken" on it.

P. S. I'd like to share.
Recently my library had received a very serious completion among psychoactive programs of Ima.
People from our conference who actually personally took the program in Virginia, shared with me the unique rip CDs are not on sale, and in fact were never before available to anyone in the CIS. Here is a list of these discs:

Exploration Essence - Exercise F10-27. WAV
Unique disk program which no longer exists at the Institute.
Free Flow 18-27 WAV
the Origin of this disk there is still a mystery. It is known only that it far focuses for the WTO.
Gateway Voyage Graduate CD WAV
ROM the graduate program Voyage, which I very long dreamed to get. Pure magic for the home workout.
Guidelines - the Graduate CD WAV
as the unique disk of the graduate program Guidlines.
Lifeline - the Graduate CD WAV
And the drive of the graduate program Life Line. It must be clearly tricks collected by Bob.

I would be happy to share this material with You if You're interested.
Tell me if you want - I'll post them for You ;) I hope talk to you soon...<

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu Mar 17, 2016 15:22

Wait... That is Your research showed that binaural tricks do not cause the subjects, no change in EEG ? I understand You correctly? If so, it means that the statements of employees of Ima lie? The first application of the same Atwater...
No, publication on evoked activity EEG from BB, of course, though not enough. She's just very weak, much weaker than just from monaural beats, not to mention the light pulses. Therefore, to measure its differences from changes in spectrum and time structure of BB is very difficult. In THEM at the time, decided to make a prop to enhance the synchrony of the EEG in the hemispheres from hemisync as a marketing ploy. But then there were publications that did not confirm this hypothesis, at least, did not confirm a crucial role of BB in a similar effect. Hemisync the same patent as the combination of sound, visualization, intention, etc. you can Always say that the result depends on the training entity. Inexperienced subject - that's all the explanation.
the opposite is true, today Bob Monroe for me is not just the founder and the original, and is actually one of the rare authors who can generally like or trust...
There was of course an extraordinary intuition. Therefore, his results should be treated with respect.
is it Possible to get acquainted with this material? Where to find it?
I can send these articles. Send your address in a personal message. The review itself can't, he's not ready.
And You know what? I would like this to get acquainted if possible.
I can only guess. Because in the USA it is not customary to disclose such things. Thompson uses even just the time delay in the sound of the instruments. This has similar effects with the BB in the power of similar physiological mechanisms of perception. For example, a delay of 250 MS will have something to remind beats 4 Hz. Such a delay is clearly heard, say, in the beginning, Child of a Dream. He uses sounds that are recognized on an unconscious level, sounds, somehow magically instill in his synth - it's hard to separate truth from fantasy, especially when we are talking about some kind of confirmation :)) But the music is really soothing, it's true.
recently my library had received a very serious completion among psychoactive programs of Ima.
It's very interesting. I don't have those records. I would be grateful for a link!<

Игорь Федоров

Post by Игорь Федоров » Fri Mar 18, 2016 23:51

activity EEG from BB, of course, though not enough. She's just very weak, much weaker than just from monaural beats
Ie the picture is much stronger EEG changes from monaural beats, binaural than? From both types? (Vsmysle, mixed in the air from the speakers, and mixed in the channels of the headphone)
What it gives in practice? It is more efficient to apply to restore deep trance? BB, MB, or their combinations? If the combination is built by what principles?
And what about isochronous rhythms? (the ones with gaps in the sound) They also greatly affect the EEG or not?
I can send these articles. Send your address in a personal message. The review itself can't, he's not ready.
Be sure to write in the PM. But is it not possible to publish them right here? It seems like the right place :)
Overview we will wait...
It has similar effects with the BB in the power of similar physiological mechanisms of perception. For example, a delay of 250 MS will have something to remind beats 4 Hz.
Yes, indeed, if the channels of musical instruments to hang the usual Delay parameter of 250 ms, a 50% mix and a sufficient ratio of "feedback", you get 4 repetitions of the original signal in each second. Most likely this chip Thompson uses in all their releases. Just many of them are so "liquid" that the delay is perceived as a natural attenuation instrument ))))
Okay, I understand that technology Thompson, even for You relative secret. Probably makes no sense to ask about it anymore. But the topic of "meta-music" quite a force You sure ;)
---------------------------
This is very interesting. I don't have those records. I would be grateful for a link!
I'll send You a PM.
Last edited by Игорь Федоров on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:20, edited 4 times in total.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:49

Thank you for the link! Have nothing rocked:))
Ie, the picture is much stronger EEG changes from monaural beats, binaural than? From both types? (Vsmysle, mixed in the air from the speakers, and mixed in the channels of the headphone)
You see, "EEG picture" is a very vague notion... In this case I was referring to sustained response in the EEG during sound stimulus of different type - monaural or binaural beats. Spatial they occur in different areas of the brain, and naturally, that differ in strength. How is it measured? Serves for example an incentive in the form of short - 2 seconds - tsugi beats, between which a 1 second pause, which measures the response of the EEG, referred to as induced activity. It can be measured, averaging between a hundred such sites EEG 2+1 sec. In this way we get the response to monaural beats are stronger than binaural. And to measure a response when there is a stationary signal consisting of beating, made worse because he's even more weak. Hence, perhaps, arose the idea to use the so-called isochronous oscillations because the response clearly visible on the EEG than stationary sound. But I didn't read normal publications about these isochronous yet. They there at all?
What does it give in practice? It is more efficient to apply to restore deep trance? BB, MB, or their combinations? If the combination is built by what principles?
I don't really understand what TRANS, as only vaguely heard about this is from NLP? If you take non-ordinary States of consciousness, triggered by sound - I think that one passive listening here any more. Need other things more. Vaughn Monroe and the "om," sang :))
And what about isochronous rhythms? (the ones with gaps in the sound), They also greatly affect the EEG or not?
Cm. above.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:52

But the topic of "meta-music" quite a force You sure
Yes, everything is much easier.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sun Mar 20, 2016 16:12

Another thought about one part hemisynch. If you remember, in the vocal accompaniment to the wave 1 upominaetsja after entering focus 10 something like "now in your brain there are still the beta waves, which make it possible to awareness." Atwater still wondered how slow stimulation binaural beats can cause the response in this region of the spectrum of the EEG. Actually, this is not the beta waves awake, and the so-called "spindles" - bursts of activity in the alpha and beta range inherent in the 2 stage of sleep. They accompany any natural process of falling asleep, and then focus 10 does the weather.
Null point, Plus Polarity from wave 6 - this is not a unique effect of hemisync and the natural behavior of the GSR during the transition from 2 to 3 stage of sleep. (It turns out). But if it was known in the time of Monroe, I don't know.