Development Gateway Sound Studio (D. Noise)

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН
Development Gateway Sound Studio (D. Noise)

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Dec 23, 2009 14:01

Hi, I'm Sasha Orlov. If you listened to the programs under the brand name "Gateway Sound Studio", you probably remember this phrase. In fact, Sasha Orlov - nickname (real name Dmitry Noises). He appeared in 1995, and what were his reasons. In General, now I do not really need, but others are accustomed to. Later, in 1998, came the name "Gateway Sound Studio" and the logo "bird".

Educational audio programs I produce for 13 years, first on cassettes, then slowly switched to CDs. When just beginning, it is not believed that this type of activity for a long time, but it took a lot of time, and I continue to do it. And now it is not so easy to go somewhere "submarine", because a lot of effort... Although I know that modern life inherent instability and would not stick... do Not consider myself either a teacher or an inventor - just did their technical work and in due time, if possible, efficiently.

Educational programs I have recorded quite a lot. This performance is a result of the minimal skills of working with sound and rapid development of sound-recording techniques during this period. Most of the programs recorded in the period from 1998 to 2005, as a basis for imitation taken recording studios in the United States in the first place, Robert Monroe. Well, they know how to make a sought-after commodity, - what can you do...
Some of my work (or me) tried to discuss in this forum, but what I saw on the dot the deleted messages, the conversation didn't always go well :) Now times have changed...

Special offer:
the Set of 14 audio Gateway Sound by Dmitry Shumova

The set includes audio programs:
  • the Development of skills of clairvoyance
  • The allocation of the astral body
  • The self-programming for success
  • The journey through the intermediate state
  • A breakthrough in creativity
  • The Epistles in focus 21
  • The path to the dream
  • Revelation
  • The normalization of blood pressure
  • Course in lucid dreaming
  • Podzaryadit energy
  • Generator sleep
  • Harmonious meditation
  • Healing sleep
to Pay for and download the electronic version

(volume of 9.17 GB), price: 2800 rubles (instead of 4400 rubles)<

Экко

Post by Экко » Wed Dec 23, 2009 17:40

maybe put something for reference? :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Dec 23, 2009 17:55

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:08

So how? Nobody will share their impressions?

Наталья №1

Post by Наталья №1 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 16:48

Hello! Recently ordered some CDs from this (and not only) section. But while experimenting, only one --- "Developing skills of clairvoyance". Was very happy with them! :ay The first track is very well helps to relax the whole body and get in the right state ("Focus-10", or in other words, the "Body asleep, mind awake"). For half an hour, this is enough. The second track is also quite spectacular, you need to actively visualize. I will not yet on this drive to stop, because nazakazyval already 14 (!) disks. We must all experience gradually) :D
Развитие навыков ясновидения

Наталья №1

Post by Наталья №1 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 23:19

I would like to ask. And when will this site replenishment discs of this collection (sobenno interested in "disk Allocation of the astral body" the second and third parts, because the first had already bought), and would it ever?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Feb 02, 2010 14:12

Natalia, we agreed with Andrew about the delivery of the most popular items produced by me. If they are good will be sold, the range will expand.

Наталья №1

Post by Наталья №1 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 15:12

:D Great!!!! Thanks for the reply, I was really waiting for!! I look forward to expanding the range!! Thanks for that release these discs :o

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Feb 03, 2010 0:19

The allocation of the astral body 2 and 3 arrived today. So you already can order.

Наталья №1

Post by Наталья №1 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:17

Great, Dmitry! :D
:oops: Tell please, and whether any other drives, or only what you brought today?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:50

Will be likely. Personally, I'm interested in it. Importantly, there have been requests from customers, like yours, is the Foundation in which to expand.

Наталья №1

Post by Наталья №1 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:01

Thank you) I Will wait!

Наталья №1

Post by Наталья №1 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 0:17

Already I applied 2 or 3 parts, not yet experienced. But I was haunted by one question... please Tell me Dmitriy how effective will be the collection of disks in uncompressed CD format, such as "a Course of Conscious Dreaming"), one DVD with the same "Course in Lucid Dreaming", but in a compressed format? Thank you in advance! :)

Where comments??? People come in, as much as 1048 hits and zero reviews??? :roll:

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:23

how effective is a collection of disks in uncompressed CD format, such as "a Course of Conscious Dreaming"), one DVD with the same "Course in Lucid Dreaming", but in a compressed format?
Thank you for the emotional support of my work. This issue has been raised repeatedly, both in this forum and in other (especially on torrents az ). Personally I don't see much difference in the effect of listening if the compression is not too strong. Although the difference in the sound of the trained ear to catch can. Even in the case of oversampling linear format with 44 kHz (CD audio) to 48kHz (as on DVD). In both cases, no compression, but such a complicated thing auditory perception.

The uncompressed version of the "Course in lucid dreaming" I did it for audiophiles.

Наталья №1

Post by Наталья №1 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 14:11

I congratulate You and all the men of this forum, With the Day of Defender of the Fatherland! bi :D bi
Can't say about yourself that are audiofile :D Thank you dispelled my doubts!

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:48

a Little bit about how there were these records to light, avoid gossip.

Most of them were recorded in the period 1998-2002 year. "I," who then did, and "I" current is, in General, different people... But then I did it with great faith and enthusiasm. And I think there are a lot of people that these programs also give a boost like they gave it to me at the time. And in the Internet there are a lot of independent reviews confirming my opinion.
About the methods of creation. In those years I didn't have on hand nor Sbagen, neither BWG nor, algorithms subtraction of the Central channel. But the spectrum analyzer has already been. Therefore, all samples I generates independently and from scratch, by studying the spectra with the foreign disks. But even now I would not use the above-mentioned means (Sbagen, BWG), simply because it is not used to work with them. As for words like "removed sound in English language and put your", then such statements are naive, personally I don't known algorithms 100% and no losses to deduct in the reduced voice soundtrack (although not rule out that the writer of this phrase is a big professional sound processing - in this case, happy to experiment with his technique according to his instructions 8) ).
Program with words that are sold on this site are really very similar to a program in the Monroe - it's true. There are others that are not very similar.
Regarding the introductory musical fragments, they were taken from three sources:

1. unnamed midi files found on the network.
2. music Anjey Satori
3. small snippets written by me alone. (not Vangelis, of course, but as the background is fine 8) )

художник

Post by художник » Mon Apr 19, 2010 22:51

Dmitry, thank you. With Your rims I started. Before there were only books.

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Sun Apr 25, 2010 19:15

In Ukraine actually buy Your CDs?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Apr 25, 2010 21:17

You can buy Irina Yakovenko.Give her the order.Contacts BUY section.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sun Apr 25, 2010 21:24

In Ukraine my CDs spreads Andrew (Anjey Satori)
Here is his website http://www.anjeysatori.com/
phone: (044) 250-27-16 tel 8-050-385-14-62
Not the fact that he has all but position on the 12 I he law was officially passed (currently there is no list at hand).

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:30

I thank Andrey and Dmitry!

х-р

Question to the author

Post by х-р » Sun May 23, 2010 18:39

Hello.

I have a few questions for You here on this audio program "the Magic of Robert Monroe".

Recorded on the disk combinations of sound frequencies are the result of exploratory analysis programs of the Monroe Institute. The author does not guarantee the identity of these combinations contained in the original cassettes and CDs the Monroe Institute. In this sense, the name “focus 10”, “focus 12”, etc. are conditional. The exclusive right to
reproduction of the original "magic" belongs to the company "Monroe Products", USA. You are invited to taste and compare!

1.What programs of the Monroe Institute, there is a view available to the General public, can contain combinations of sound frequencies which are responsible for the ISS from 22 to 27 on the basis of which You conducted the analysis. As far as I know - the program life Line, where must be present the data of ISS, is carried out exclusively on residential seminars of the Institute.

the disc contains tracks with stereo signals special spectrum, causing the steady state of altered consciousness that Robert Monroe called “tricks.”

2. How and what was recorded in a similar ISS (f.10.12.15...) for Your audio. And where is the guarantee that this is the ISS which are marked as required.

Experience shows that in such altered States more than 40-50 minutes tedious, so when you return back from the "far" focus...

3. Tell us more - who is the experience, which conducted research on this subject is You or Your colleagues, etc.

It seems to me that the name of the broadcast does not reflect the real side effects. After all ISS which are conventionally referred to as the already mentioned tricks and the result of the analysis of the combination of sound frequencies that can? (there are in the process of this phenomenon) to cause the already mentioned ISS is not quite the same thing.

Description drive Tricks by Robert Monroe<

Post by Guest » Mon May 24, 2010 1:20

1.What programs of the Monroe Institute, there is a view available to the General public, can contain combinations of sound frequencies which are responsible for the ISS from 22 to 27
GOING HOME
2. How and what was recorded in a similar ISS (f.10.12.15...) for Your audio. And where is the guarantee that this is the ISS which are marked as required.
Nothing has been committed. I was just issledoval spectrum and made possible similar. The disk actually says that it's not quite the magic that the products in the Monroe. But in the file sharing this observation may not be.
3. Tell us more - who is the experience, which conducted research on this subject is You or Your colleagues, etc.
I spent in 90-e years when I tried to put the participants of the experiments with the records in the Monroe. Well, he experimented a lot.
Perhaps You experience is different. People are different.

It seems to me that the name of the broadcast does not reflect the real side effects. After all ISS which are conventionally referred to as the already mentioned tricks and the result of the analysis of the combination of sound frequencies that can? (there are in the process of this phenomenon) to cause the already mentioned ISS is not quite the same thing.
Cm. answer No. 2.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Mon May 24, 2010 1:22

Above is my message.

х-р

Post by х-р » Wed May 26, 2010 0:45

I spent in 90-e years when I tried to put the participants of the experiments with the records in the Monroe. Well, he experimented a lot.
Tell me Dimitri, if you are not a terrible secret, what were the experiments, what was the purpose of what the efficiency was on the way out.

Nothing has been committed. I was just issledoval spectrum and made possible similar.The disk actually says that it's not quite the magic that the products in the Monroe.
I.e. as I understand, You are not performed the instrument of research, say, on the way out? Then I do not understand the meaning of issue of such discs, well, except commercial. In principle, empirical research is not bad, but it takes a very long time - "request-reply". And the factor of subjectivism, too, greatly affects the end result.

You did not try to analyze these patents.

a.) Patent number: 3884218; year: 1975; State/Country: VA; commercial name: Hemi-Sync; inventor: Robert A. Monroe; title: Method of Inducing and Maintaining Various Stages of Sleep in the Human Being (Method of inducing and maintaining in people of different sleep stages).

b.) patent number: 5213562; year: 1993; State/Country: VA; commercial name: Hemi-Sync; inventor: Robert A. Monroe; title: Method of Inducing Mental, Emotional and Physical States of Consciousness, Including Specific Mental Activity in Human Beings (the Method of summoning the people mental, emotional and physical States of consciousness, including specific types of mental activity).

c.) patent number: 5356368; year: 1994; State/Country: VA; commercial name: Hemi-Sync; inventor: Robert A. Monroe; title: Method of Inducing Desired States of Consciousness (a Method of inducing desired States of consciousness).

As You look at the instrument of the study of this phenomenon especially with respect to engaging in the process of the elements of biofeedback. And besides, people being quite subjective. Devices can sometimes show what people do not even realize.<