Development Gateway Sound Studio (D. Noise)

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН
Re: Development Gateway Sound Studio

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sun Oct 20, 2013 21:53

Dmitry and when You put your voice gateway, you the volume does not lower ?
As far as I remember - no. There, the signal itself is sometimes very quiet, below the noise level, and to catch, to do with a long time averaging in the spectrum analyzer. But sometimes that does not work - all scores noise. When recording these exercises, as I understand it, the signal is mixed manually, and the level picked purely on feel (I will not say "listening" because the binaural rhythm has an impact even at the level below the hearing threshold). On my recordings the signal is louder with the exception of one exercise.
it happens that it is impossible to relax and enter a state
Maybe it's because of the success spectrum in the preparatory period selected Monroe: there is not alpha and not beta, and Delta-rhythm - don't know what to do this study... Perhaps designed so that people already have the skills of relaxation. But I also often left the tension in the neck. It is difficult to fight.
P_.S. Your last sentence is not finished.
Last edited by Дмитрий__ on Sun Oct 20, 2013 23:02, edited 1 time in total.

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Sun Oct 20, 2013 22:30

Yes sorry did not finish "but what is most interesting from other programs of the same Patrushev or just unaware theta , alpha or focus 10 Bugene relaxation is normal. You wrote in pre-season - what exercises ?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sun Oct 20, 2013 23:05

The preparatory period is virtually all exercise the first minute, until the resonance settings.
Last edited by Дмитрий__ on Sun Oct 20, 2013 23:42, edited 1 time in total.

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Sun Oct 20, 2013 23:41

It is a pity that in Your ROMs You do not have tools that were in the gate, ball and rod

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sun Oct 20, 2013 23:47

I did not enter, so you can use the activities independently. Although the rod is in an implicit form in the "development of skills of clairvoyance". And NES, of course, nothing is not introduced - a useful visualization that allows you to quickly switch to the desired state.

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:24

Dmitry, I've been asked about vibration at what stage they should appear - just when you reach focus 10 (although I'm not exactly sure what I was up to) I can't feel only tingling on the scalp and even the hair on the head is slightly up but it is only when the configure, make and imagine that the head fills with sparkling energy.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Mon Oct 21, 2013 15:52

vibration at what stage they should
Yes there is, and the manual says that the vibration is not a compulsory attribute of these exercises. Moreover, I believe that during listening they are hardly possible as the WTO. (I'm not saying that this is impossible in principle, but most likely these artifacts will occur AFTER the listening) the fact that, as far as I remember our experiments with a sleep Vladimir Dorokhov (www.sleep.ru), focus 10, together with the relevant instructions relax, causing most people have different stages of NREM sleep. And the WTO is usually in the REM-phase. With higher magic tricks situation, I think, similar. On somnography we did not see them, but judging by the descriptions of Monroe and colleagues, the people in these States could speak through the microphone. In REM-phase is impossible.

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Mon Oct 21, 2013 19:05

Dimitri, I still wanted to ask You a resonant configuration without the "buzz" - so do without it myself configuring your?

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Tue Oct 22, 2013 0:24

I here still that wanted to ask and this is probably the most glavnoe for me to enter fully into focus 10 and generally relax with other programs much in the way of the eyes themselves, then strive to open, twitch is trying to stop, then tense. Generally relaxes the whole body except the eyes. What to do? And yet ,Dmitry, I already asked and 13 answered me - about sensations in the foci, should I then see that in F10 image pictures and so forth. I do not see - perhaps because of the above problems with the eyes. Just what the blurry characters and luminous spots before the eyes. K-13 above the picture that hung - I have to see that? And how to stop the flow of thoughts ?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:28

крошкин wrote:And yet ,Dmitry, I already asked and 13 answered me - about sensations in the foci, should I then see that in F10 image pictures and so forth. I do not see - perhaps because of the above problems with the eyes. Just what the blurry characters and luminous spots before the eyes. K-13 above the picture that hung - I have to see that? And how to stop the flow of thoughts ?
Blurring images is the lack of immersion. Just Your brain can't fully distract from the fact that the eyes are closed, that is, the mind is awake, but the body is still asleep. The picture I gave just for example - the first available on the Internet that roughly reflects what I described. Three-dimensional objects with sharp edges on blurred colored background. I'd be very surprised if You saw such images.
The flow of thoughts don't need to stop fighting the flow of thoughts is just a new thread about how to fight. Need to get away from them and just watch, not getting involved.
In General, the feeling of magic is very individual. No need really to focus on how others can be. I just described my own experience.

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Tue Oct 22, 2013 14:54

A question - is it possible to convert the GATES in MP3 will not lose any effect?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 15:19

Hard to say - there are a lot of frequencies are mixed, and MP3 insignificant parts of the spectrum simplifies. Many of the recordings Hemi-sync lose their efficiency when converting the encoding with the simplification of formats. For such cases, more suitable the ogg format (many modern players support it).

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Tue Oct 22, 2013 15:57

Just then a program of Dmitry which uses hemisync sold in MP3 format, for example, the development of clairvoyance and this program grew out of the GATE, for me it would be a good idea to free up memory on my player.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 18:07

I said "many" - i.e., those in which the pair of the modulated carrier and voice (mostly a program associated with sleep) from conversion to mp3 above 128 KB/s bitrate have nothing to lose. Deteriorating quality of those that have quiet components in the background of a loud and complicated mixture of frequencies - their mp3 makes noise, little having with the original, because the format was designed for music - the authors believed that their ear can't hear, and therefore they are redundant and can be sacrificed for the sake of increasing the number of songs on the disc.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Oct 22, 2013 18:19

Dmitry else I wanted to ask You a resonant configuration without the "buzz"
Sorry :oops: in what program? :oops: In my opinion, I did not use this technique.
I here still that wanted to ask and this is probably the most glavnoe for me to enter fully into focus 10 and generally relax with other programs much in the way of the eyes themselves, then strive to open, twitch is trying to stop, then tense. Generally relaxes the whole body except the eyes. What to do?
Try to start the relaxation process from the eyes.
And yet ,Dmitry, I already asked and 13 answered me - about sensations in the foci, should I then see that in F10 image pictures and so forth. I do not see - perhaps because of the above problems with the eyes. Just what the blurry characters and luminous spots before the eyes. K-13 above the picture that hung - I have to see that?
Perhaps You have this type of thinking that visual images do not dominate. But most likely, if you have sufficient relaxation of the picture still needs to emerge, at least when passing through proselochnoy condition. Perhaps You are too fast it skips. Monroe for the purpose of better visualization and introduced a resonant configuration. Of course, people this effect was known long before him (this setup looks suspiciously like the OM or OMAHAN), but because the US needs to be home to elephants, to refer with the invention of advanced technologies for "the savages" is not accepted. :lol:
And how to stop the flow of thoughts ?
I support the point of view of the Novel. Also, to facilitate this task there is the aforementioned NES.
Last edited by Дмитрий__ on Tue Oct 22, 2013 18:33, edited 1 time in total.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Oct 22, 2013 18:29

a question - is it possible to convert the GATES in MP3 will not lose any effect?
I think that the novel understands this issue better than me, so you should listen to his opinion about "Gates".
As for my programs, there is not such a wide dynamic range as Monroe, at least the audibility of BR does not drop below the noise level. Therefore, to convert them into mp3.

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Tue Oct 22, 2013 22:52

Дмитрий__ wrote:
Dmitry else I wanted to ask You a resonant configuration without the "buzz"
Sorry :oops: in what program? :oops: In my opinion, I did not use this technique.
I here still that wanted to ask and this is probably the most glavnoe for me to enter fully into focus 10 and generally relax with other programs much in the way of the eyes themselves, then strive to open, twitch is trying to stop, then tense. Generally relaxes the whole body except the eyes. What to do?
Try to start the relaxation process from the eyes.
And yet ,Dmitry, I already asked and 13 answered me - about sensations in the foci, should I then see that in F10 image pictures and so forth. I do not see - perhaps because of the above problems with the eyes. Just what the blurry characters and luminous spots before the eyes. K-13 above the picture that hung - I have to see that?
Perhaps You have this type of thinking that visual images do not dominate. But most likely, if you have sufficient relaxation of the picture still needs to emerge, at least when passing through proselochnoy condition. Perhaps You are too fast it skips. Monroe for the purpose of better visualization and introduced a resonant configuration. Of course, people this effect was known long before him (this setup looks suspiciously like the OM or OMAHAN), but because the US needs to be home to elephants, to refer with the invention of advanced technologies for "the savages" is not accepted. :lol:
And how to stop the flow of thoughts ?
I support the point of view of the Novel. Also, to facilitate this task there is the aforementioned NES.
About the settings - not used - in the preparatory exercise, not literally breathe in fresh energy and direct it towards the head, enter in resonance with ocean waves even once the ship is buzzing. Isn't that resonant setting ? Regarding images, they are only somewhere far away in the head and only those that I am trying to create on the screen in front of the eyes like a dream to bring them fails. Although the day before was the time when I worked with PVM Patrushev for a short time before my eyes why then there is my iPod which I listen to . I think that when I will be able to soothe the eyes and pictures going TC everything else is relaxed so that the body does not feel. About the eyes can bandage which ,or the mask as the plane?<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 23:26

In the eyes there is an exercise "palming" is called, the same Norbekov describes how to close open eyes with your palms and stare into the distance (and under closed eyelids, but there the physiology and habits prevent to do it right). The whole reason that now more and more people looking straight ahead - at the workplace, on a computer screen, in a book, the taillamps Peredistyy car in traffic... and almost never looks at long distances. That is, is strain of the muscles, adjusts the lens to focus near objects, and partly hileyut muscles, adjusts the eyes on distant objects - it is because of this imbalance the most problems with the eyes of the practitioner. Get yourself the habit to examine the roofs of the houses on the horizon, the clouds, the stars whenever possible... at least while chatting on the phone (the sides will also assess if in dealing with them, not to rustle papers, not to stomp my feet and not puffing from the exertion).

If it is difficult to ignore the thoughts, it is possible to apply the technique to their inventory - if there is thought to assign category and direction, and then just wait for the next one. Always worked for me.
Categories all 3 - just a thought (everything is clear - "I forgot to call mom" "tomorrow some trouble ahead," "and in prison now a supper, macaroni...," etc.), emotion (irrational fear or anxiety, sadness, regret, etc.) and sensation (itching palm, discomfort in the neck, pressure in the forehead, back sweat, get cold feet, etc.). And the direction is one word that is written in parentheses after the categories - that is, the idea forgot the idea, the expectation, the thought-knowledge (idea-mapping, idea-the assumption - not so much, if you look, only about a dozen, if broad classification is carried out, and in five of the meet), emotion-fear, emotion-anxiety, emotion-sadness, emotion-regret (...) and feeling itchy, feeling discomfort, sensation of pressure, sensation of heat (or damp - they are more concerned at the moment of occurrence), feeling cold...<

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:16

about the setting - not used - in the preparatory exercise, not literally breathe in fresh energy and direct it towards the head, enter in resonance with ocean waves even once the ship is buzzing.
No, the "resonance" setting - this is a humming voice.

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Fri Oct 25, 2013 18:21

Dmitry, I wanted to ask You - in some of Your exercises is such an element as the opening of the receiving channel of information - how to visualize this process ? And yet it is purely Your reception or is it from the Gate (I just have the gates just before the threshold is reached)? And finally - have any of Your program which helps you to remember your dreams?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Oct 25, 2013 23:30

Dmitry I wanted to ask You - in some of Your exercises is such an element as the opening of the receiving channel of information - how to visualize this process ?
There are verbal instructions - and follow them. If something is not specified directly - make at its discretion.
And yet it is purely Your reception or is it from the Gate
"Gates" is not. This is in a series of H-PLUS.
And finally - have any of Your program which helps you to remember your dreams?
The best tool for remembering dreams is a sincere interest in them. Is the key to success in any activity. Exercises that promote skill - "Programming dreams" and "solving problems in your sleep", "Course lucid dreaming", "Autostimulation lucid dreams".

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:01

"Programming dreams" ? Can you give a link to the program description? And H-PLUS too if you can.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:55

"Programming dreams" ? Can you give a link to the program description?
http://www.gateway-sound.ru/articles_1_19.html
And for H-PLUS too if you can.
http://www.monroeinstitute.org/catalog/human-plus

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Sat Oct 26, 2013 18:32

is it possible to do the programming of dreams are available in electronic form and to pay with QIWI wallet?

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Mon Nov 11, 2013 21:21

I still wanted to clarify on the coast in the 10 focus - how and what goals can be put, how and what questions to ask - if I for example want to have a/to develop a great intuition or to remember their dreams - and how to set it up in free flight? Or I for example want to learn something (for example, numbers in the lottery :) ) is it possible and how to ask questions. And what a strange written about it in the manual "whatever you have received as a result of this exercise will become a part of you"