Development Gateway Sound Studio (D. Noise)

Кнопка

Post by Кнопка » Fri Dec 24, 2010 23:48

I think I understand what you're saying. I was interested in this question because I speak three languages (Russian native). It seems to me that understanding the nuances of language and different semantic loads of the same words can play a big role. But I'm no expert and could be wrong, I would like to better understand. If you have a choice in what language to listen to - their native language is preferable? Or not?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sat Dec 25, 2010 13:19

Interesting topic.
it seems to Me that understanding the nuances of language and different semantic loads of the same words can play a big role.
If you have a choice in what language to listen to - their native language is preferable? Or not?
Yes, IMHO, the native language is preferable. Another thing is that the modern Russian language with the big stretch can be called "native", especially in the field of psychotherapy. 8)
But still, emotional reactions to the words of the language spoken since childhood, is stronger than the others. The most important thing.

Кнопка

Post by Кнопка » Mon Dec 27, 2010 0:53

Thanks for the response. I want to try hemisync to develop skills in the WTO. I have just returned from the English-language seminar on this topic (conducted a seminar of Italian). There I have affirmations on English has caused some internal resistance and "start" failed. Maybe hemisync in combination with the native language will help?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:44

I have just returned from the English-language seminar on this topic (conducted a seminar of Italian).
And what kind of seminar?
Maybe hemisync in combination with the native language will help?
I did simultaneous interpreting course Monroe GATEWAY EXPERIENCE. This option can be freely downloaded online from many sources (except one wave).
If you need a pure Russian version, it is my discs are presented, including on the Internet resource. Hemisync to call them, probably not, because the Monroe Institute in their creation no did not participate. But a lot in common.

Кнопка

Post by Кнопка » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:39

The seminar was called "Astral Travel". Here is a description:
http://www.olamidamanhur.com/index.php/ ... al-travel-

They regularly taught in different parts of the world. Here is the schedule for 2011:
http://www.olamidamanhur.com/index.php/ ... ional-2011

Instuctor was skilled and knowledgeable, with humor and without ambition. Although personally I have -alas - not been WTO, the majority of participants reported a positive result.
I was thinking to buy discs Monroe in the original language, but their latest version still fighting. Say, an old recording on tape was much more effective. So what days will Your bought discs. By the way - a question about order of drives. My destination Moscow is now on vacation in another city. You can make a reservation so that she had been contacted by phone before delivery?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:09

Yes, I was. I used about this organization never heard of.
you Can make a reservation so that she had been contacted by phone before delivery?
If you do order through my site - don't see a problem. If using office mindmachine.ru - probably, they, too, will not, but just in case, call the office or check the order or something.. :) .

Кнопка

Post by Кнопка » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:49

And where you can discuss the issues associated with drives, Gateway Sound Studio that are not sold on mindmachime.ru? In this forum you can?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:14

And where you can discuss the issues associated with drives, Gateway Sound Studio that are not sold on mindmachime.ru? In this forum you can?
Yes, of course you can. If these drives interest, it is easy to put them in the store psychotronics.

Кнопка

Post by Кнопка » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:28

That is not for sale on this site, I loved "Astral catapult". How it fits in with the rest of psychotronics? Some contraindications have?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Jan 07, 2011 16:41

Yes, there can be contra... I personally have no idea... the technology is the same as the rest of the disks.

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Sun Jan 16, 2011 21:08

Дмитрий__ wrote:Yes, there can be contra... I personally have no idea... the technology is the same as the rest of the disks.
You're a good man Dmitry.Read your posts and good for the soul.

I have one question about the drive to "Learn lucid dreaming".Maybe you have asked this question but honestly too lazy to look at the paper.Very much written

At any time you need to do every exercise on the disk and when to move on to the next?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:56

I Have one question about the drive to "Learn lucid dreaming".Maybe you have asked this question but honestly too lazy to look at the paper.Very much written

At any time you need to do every exercise on the disk and when to move on to the next?
There seems to be in the booklet, there is mention about this...
Exercise 1: do until then, until you learn at least a few minutes to maintain awareness in the hypnagogic state.
Exercise 2: ideally, it should work as long as there is at least glimpses of lucidity in dreams.
Exercise 3: listen to him, if you passed stage 2, for stabilization of results (which, in principle, difficult to achieve, but we must strive :) If after this exercise you failed dobitsya any stable results, try one of the following recommendations:
1. Listen to the CD in the other time of the day. Some people, especially engaged in physical labor, night physiological need for rest and recuperation.
2. Go back to exercise 1 and 2. "Cavalry attack" is not needed here. No need to hurry :wink:
3. Try exercise 4: maybe no words will come out better.
4. Work on self-esteem: maybe your results are not so bad as it seems? :)

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Tue Jan 18, 2011 18:54

Дмитрий__ wrote:
I Have one question about the drive to "Learn lucid dreaming".Maybe you have asked this question but honestly too lazy to look at the paper.Very much written

There seems to be in the booklet, there is mention about this...
Exercise 1: do until then, until you learn at least a few minutes to maintain awareness in the hypnagogic state.
Exercise 2: ideally, it should work as long as there is at least glimpses of lucidity in dreams.
Exercise 3: listen to him, if you passed stage 2, for stabilization of results (which, in principle, difficult to achieve, but we must strive :) If after this exercise you failed dobitsya any stable results, try one of the following recommendations:
1. Listen to the CD in the other time of the day. Some people, especially engaged in physical labor, night physiological need for rest and recuperation.
2. Go back to exercise 1 and 2. "Cavalry attack" is not needed here. No need to hurry :wink:
3. Try exercise 4: maybe no words will come out better.
4. Work on self-esteem: maybe your results are not so bad as it seems? :)
Clear.Thanks for the reply.Just I have not yet bought the CD, so did not read the booklet

And one question for you.Please tell me what disk it is better to start to engage with the discs of the series "X-sync"the man who never was engaged with the discs of the series "X-sync".

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Jan 19, 2011 13:00

what disk it is better to start to engage with the discs of the series "X-sync"the man who never was engaged with the discs of the series "X-sync".
On many discs of this series is a preparatory exercise, so not much difference. As a reference you can listen to "Accelerated recovery during sleep" and "Zveroboynoe".

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu Jun 16, 2011 0:45

That's the way I stumbled on one of their scientific publications. This time associated with binaural beats.
http://www.sleep.ru/conf/sleep01/77.htm
There was a very valid study, at that time scientific experiments with the BR of this level in our country was not.
It's about some remarks in my address...
Unfortunately, not once noticed that the Internet suggested my work (today already former) as pure Commerce, which is not true. Although I am probably the first in Russia has released a commercial developing audio technology BR - it's true.

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Thu Jun 16, 2011 13:19

Дмитрий__ wrote:That's the way I stumbled on one of their scientific publications. This time associated with binaural beats.
http://www.sleep.ru/conf/sleep01/77.htm
There was a very valid study, at that time scientific experiments with the BR of this level in our country was not.
It's about some remarks in my address...
Unfortunately, not once noticed that the Internet suggested my work (today already former) as pure Commerce, which is not true. Although I am probably the first in Russia has released a commercial developing audio technology BR - it's true.
Someone, somewhere, is not written, personally from me, to You, Mr - "Respect and Uvazhuha"!!!

Просто_идущий

Re: Development Gateway Sound Studio

Post by Просто_идущий » Fri Oct 21, 2011 13:48

Dmitry, Hello!
In the discussions of Your programs on the forums, do not recommend in one day to listen to the preparatory and developmental exercises.
Why?
Thank you!

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Mon Nov 07, 2011 20:07

I apologize for the delay in answering, I'm in another country.

Two exercises in one day is not recommended to listen to mostly due to the fact that in people with a weakened circulatory system of the body for a long time recovering from such a dip. And if you listen to two exercises with a small break, can be uncomfortable and in the body and emotionally. But based purely physiological reaction.

This does not affect all people, but just in case I made a warning.

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:05

Dmitry, Hello!
Tell me, there are now online forums where are actively discussed Your program, "focus" and "waves" Monroe, in Your direct participation?
Thank you!

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Nov 09, 2011 20:06

Unfortunately, they are now actively never discussed.

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:39

Дмитрий__ wrote:unfortunately, they are now actively never discussed.
Sorry.
Dmitry, maybe You already answered, but I will ask:
Have you used mindmachines?
Interesting Your experience and Your impressions.
Thank you.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sat Nov 12, 2011 20:29

Used. Even was at the time the dealer photosonics. But purely the sound I was hooked for some reason, more and I focused on it. Later added another reason pot which I abandoned experiments with sitosterolemia - a disease of the retina. Therefore, experience with sitosterolemia I have enough for competent judgments. IMHO, the light is good for its alpha state.

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:33

Dmitry Hello!
Thank you for Your answers!
Anything that we with You two communicate?
If You don't mind, I will ask a question product R. Monroe.
Somewhere, You wrote that "wave" to reach the ISS, recommend to listen to 2-3 times a week.
Actually the question. In between the "waves" is possible (necessary, impossible) to listen psychoactive programs of other authors? In one day with "waves", of course with a break, you can listen to such as wheels of Andrey Patrushev, Jeffrey Thompson or MM session?
Unfortunately, Andrei Patrushev, the only one who gives clear information for its programs, namely, how, how much, when, etc. to listen.
Thank you.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sun Nov 20, 2011 20:42

I apologize again for the delay! Probably better to postpone this discussion, because I am now in the Internet, do not go out often :oops:
As for "waves", then in my opinion, is a self-contained course, with other exercises of this kind it is not necessary to study. If only metamusic to listen to for entertainment - this is probably possible...

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Mon May 21, 2012 16:09

Dmitry, Hello!
The question to You as the expert on wheels Monroe.
When listening, for example the Introduction to focus 10, very relax, there are small vibrations, etc., dream more vivid than usual dreams, the General process is like.
But the very next after listening to the day, begins to emerge "depression", which later successfully"treated" disc "Healing" Andrei Patrushev.
I tried not paying attention to continue listening, but usually stopped because of bad state of health and "Blues" worse.
If you can, comment please.
Thank you!