Development Gateway Sound Studio (D. Noise)

Алекс711

Post by Алекс711 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:20

..odnako zh ne ponimayu - razve delo vo mneniyax? eto ved' dolzhno bit' 100% vivodom znayushego cheloveka. to est' znayushego OB EKTIVNYUY - TEXNICHESKUYU REAL NOST'.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 15, 2010 20:30

Алекс711 wrote:..odnako zh ne ponimayu - razve delo vo mneniyax? eto ved' dolzhno bit' 100% vivodom znayushego cheloveka. to est' znayushego OB EKTIVNYUY - TEXNICHESKUYU REAL NOST'.
I repeatedly wrote, :? what binaural beats easily and without loss transmitted through the mp3 format, but with the proper settings for encoding. :)

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:19

Subscribe - binaural with mp3 compression doesn't suffer. Can hurt the overall quality because of the artifacts-"Iurceni" which are formed due to background noise/voices. But they can "distract" (the sound is not perceived as "smooth").

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Tue Aug 31, 2010 23:45

who what bought?
what are your impressions?

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Wed Oct 13, 2010 21:13

Allowed myself to buy some CDs. one of which now comment on - "the Normalization of appetite."
This comment does not apply to the entire oeuvre of Dmitry Shumova, and I've heard positive reviews of the disc on lucid dreams and astral output.
However, since the disk "Normalization of appetite" reviews not given even the author himself, it will try to make I :)

Technique. It's not affirmations/affirmatsii, is entering into a hypnotic state with a particular installation.

Did not like the process of entering the trance state, he is paying a too small (for me) time. You have a tool binaurally rhythms with audiostrobe, you can gradually lower the person to the correct frequency, without "orders," enter the state "10".
After the opening of the channel, condition 11, you change the voice on a semi-metal, why? I'm TRANS and this is such a surprise, just throws me out of the trance. And threw even on the "educational track another disc".
Then... think from 11 to 20, ... 18, 19, 20, 20, 20
I understand when the numbers in the spread dictate. what would deconcentrate people's attention, but when you say several times the word "20" in a row is a surprise. for what? you have someone not hear? I threw back a few steps ago, respectively sleep, I never failed.
To Wake up don't have to yell "Wake up", if the person is in hypnosis, he and the whisper will awaken on your command. And if you do not Wake up, then it is not dosyp and it should be so. But if it is necessary that he woke up, binaurally to help... although I may then just get :)

Installation, and the exact phrase which you program is far from ideal. Where did you get it? Why did you get it?
The phrase there about the "If you want to eat, you take a deep breath, then tell me the type.. I don't want to eat... and breathe out", literally I don't remember ((.

This is nothing but a release of emotion. Feeling exactly the same as the Sedona method. It is not very efficient.

This phrase identifies a conscious impact on unconsciousness and requires a conscious decision.
Who said that fat people are the solution to "eat" consciously accept? Nothing prevents a person from listening to this disk if you desire to eat, instead of "inhale/exhale" decide "to eat"? nothing. so proishodit with all diets. people just break.

You need to dig deeper and pick exactly why. Why do some have a desire to eat, while others do not?
Why do these people connect their desire to eat your emotions? Why advertising on TV about to eat always substitute values for food? Why when full, the person wants to relax, then he wants to eat (and to drink the drinker and the smoker to smoke?), and the rest? and to cheer up? why when full of people dreaming of warm Islands he eats bounty?
View advertising, what adjectives are used to describe the advertised food? this description simply does not exist for food, it is sometimes applied to feelings, sometimes to things, sometimes to people, but no matter how to the food. But the substitution is successful.

I think you need to first analyse how we have been programmed, and then to deprogram.
And influence on the subconscious, the true restoration of relations with the desires. For example, to love we were taught from childhood, and to love, it's not necessary to eat.

Another time, an imbalance could occur because of the desire of the body to hoard fat (preparation for the hungry time). So just need a setting for the cells of the body that panic is unnecessary.

I hope Your creativity at this stage does not stop and there will be new versions of those same drives. Our country farther the more in need of weight loss and is already a disaster. But for you it lost profit :)<

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:02

Thank you for your valuable feedback!
I'll try to answer some of the comments.
Not like the process of entering the trance state, he is paying a too small (for me) time.
The dive time is easily reduced by regular exercise. This is especially easy if performed at the same time of the day. In a training exercise (what is "Normalization of appetite") time to dive is given a relatively small, because it implies that this skill is perfected preparation.
After the opening of the channel, condition 11, you change the voice on a semi-metal, why? I'm TRANS and this is such a surprise, just throws me out of the trance. And threw even on the "educational track another disc".
This voice is the result of the frequency filtering (low cut Casati). In the end, it creates the illusion that the voice sounds at the top of the head of the listener. This specific sensation helps to focus on what they say. Maybe someone does it too much, although I tried to set the audio settings to neutralize this effect. So feedback from You is valuable.
Install, and the exact phrase which you program is far from ideal. Where did you get it? Why did you get it?
Monroe took it. Now, 10 years later, I of course, would say differently :) But the drive is a kind of "solidified information" that will not change until you sell copies :) This is the lack of media... With distribution via the Internet, this disadvantage disappears - I see on the torrents guys thus successfully "debug" their psychoactive programs... I only wish to make at this difficult. :)
I think you need to first analyse how we have been programmed, and then to deprogram.
You know, because of certain practices I pretty well know how programmed and re-programmed human habits. With all due respect to the author's methods of modern Western (and domestic)psychologists, in my experience enough to not look in their direction. But unfortunately, a "reflash" of a person just by listening to the soundtrack - it's hard. Here need more work.
the view is what adjectives are used to describe the advertised food?
Yes, the modern puppeteers I certainly invokes a certain curiosity. Is an experienced and highly intelligent people. To the epic with the "swine flu" it seemed to me that they can do with the "beast" anything they want. But it turned out that they are not omnipotent.
our Country what is needed in losing weight and is already a disaster. But for you it lost profit
About weight loss - I agree. About profits - it is not a priority in my current situation. Yes and no its almost profit-that :)<

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Thu Oct 14, 2010 21:09

Dmitry__
do not understand your reaction
will there be new versions? should the community help you find the right solution?
But the drive is a kind of "solidified information" that will not change until you sell copies
but why sell it to the same
Now, 10 years later, I of course, would say differently
for 10 years it has shown itself effective or not. If shown effective, the edition would be sold out.
If it is not effectively get rid! work on the efficiency further, and that "God forbid," sell all copies and make a publicity for a brand new disc and no one will come anymore.
With all due respect to the author's methods of modern Western (and domestic)psychologists, in my experience enough to not look in their direction
I'm not a psychologist and information which I gave is not one of them, I'm more of the "victims" and not to asiaplate.
I sometimes read the forums on diets, and study the problem itself and the people who fell under her.
I doubt even more that these methods are effective, otherwise, by "women with a forum weight loss" it is past not passed :)

today I saw my classmate, he had the same problem as me ((
But unfortunately, a "reflash" of a person just by listening to the soundtrack - it's hard. Here need more work.
Let's not generalize a method for all problems around the world, I drove it only about weight.
Any man can take any diet and that will be enough. But it is not effective because it jump. that would not have jumped, you need to understand why it jumps. Why he jumps - I have already answered.
About the profit - it is not a priority in my current situation. Yes and no its almost profit-that
Well, actually you decide to continue in this direction or not. If you refuse, I think someone else will take over and do all cheloveski. But if the efficiency will be. the female gender to steam between this method very quickly :)<

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:49

will there be new versions? should the community help you find the right solution?
I am value any feedback on my disks. Including Your. But to throw away old copies and put the new on the basis of a single opinion, probably not worth it...
in 10 years it has shown itself effective or not. If shown effective, the edition would be sold out.
You see, exercise "Normalization of appetite" was produced in shaggy 90 years on audio cassettes. The amount of discs they have sold fifteen hundred... In any case, there was not one edition. Someone liked it, someone not - it is a normal reaction of the buyer. Generally, between efficiency of exercise and the level of sales of the respective drive connection is far from unambiguous. Moreover, strictly linked to these 2 characteristics at the present time is simply naive (I may wish to develop this theme)...
I always ask people to leave impressions on the forums, but for this exercise they are almost there on the Internet... Probably, the specificity of the contingent... This exercise is among other 12 constructed according to the universal scheme differs only in the wording of the suggestion. And most of this scheme exercises I have had only positive feedback.
Sometimes, people thanked in the letter or verbally, but the negative opinion so Express is not accepted, so I didn't have "information for reflection".
Well, actually you decide to continue in this direction or not. If you refuse, I think someone else will take over and do all cheloveski.
I'll be glad if someone will make this work better. It means that people will get more benefit, and this is very important for me.

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Mon Oct 18, 2010 22:35

about the plan understand :)
but about the installation on the suggestion I am still going to defend their point of view, let her be single, but "big and hairy" )
Installation you are using, likely effective, Yes, indeed, you can lose weight. But... in all forums on losing weight, the problem is not how to lose weight, and then how NOT to gain weight. Most of all, people who are overweight eat not because they want to eat, but for other reasons. And people listening to Your disc sooner or later it will crack and begin to gain weight again.

You have specific knowledge in the compilation disks that have experience, studied the works of other people. The same knowledge practically no one, and if there is, then these people are more concerned about weaknesses to money to luxury and far from the real world. I just thought you might be interested to use your knowledge to find a universal method to make a quality product. So put my 5 cents.

But now I realized that you are a well-established procedure, and my beliefs in relation to weight loss, alas, vary with this scheme (one unit).

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:25

Oh, I understand. I butt to do individual program for You! Write to mail or PM your suggestions. I'll do the program, You will manage and discuss on the forum.

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Tue Oct 26, 2010 19:01

Дмитрий__ wrote:This exercise is among other 12 constructed according to the universal scheme differs only in the wording of the suggestion. And most of this scheme exercises I have had only positive feedback.
what is this scheme of a life time?
Ie how long the installation will work, since "speak freely" how long will the confidence for presentations. If there are recommendations for repeat listening of the disk after a certain period?

Thank you!

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Oct 27, 2010 0:41

what is this scheme of a life time?
Ie how long the installation will work, since "speak freely" how long will the confidence for presentations. If there are recommendations for repeat listening of the disk after a certain period?
I can't really answer Your question :?
You think about the amount of research that must be performed for more or less objective answer... And that's just on one program :)
Of course, I can say a lot of things in the style of transpersonal casuistry, but truth is more expensive. So always say this: the result of using all educational programs are very individual. Someone the result will be long and persistent, someone not seeking anything at all. I would advise you to work with this program 2 weeks daily, and alternating the listening with the independent exercise without it (one day drive, one without).
If after this time You do not feel any changes, then set this method to time and try other methods.

Ву-цзи

Post by Ву-цзи » Wed Oct 27, 2010 16:08

Dmitry Hello. why don't you contact the Monroe Institute to produce their discs only in Russian? ...if this was planned,then tell me please... Thank you.With respect

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:54

Dmitry hi. why don't you contact the Monroe Institute to produce their discs only in Russian?
I was planning on it back in 1997. In the first place about the Gateway Experience. But while the financial requirements of the Monroe Institute was unrealistically high. But Jeffrey Thompson turned out...
In the present situation in Russia any attachments to the release of carriers are meaningless. The problem resolved in time :?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:56

Dmitry__
And in Your opinion are these programs effective in the conditions of apartment in the city? In the sense that there is no feeling of isolation from civilization, both at the Institute in Virginia, and insulation and other...

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:56

Effective they are no less than any other similar products, the makers of which by the way, do not say anything about isolating the listener... the First "pilot" workshops held in Monroe Azulene in ordinary room.
But the insulation chamber in country conditions, as in the Monroe Institute, is a good idea. If someone did the same thing with us, it would be interesting. We have enough people that do not make much problems to organize such a thing, even in his country house.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 29, 2010 13:13

Dmitry__
Yeah, that would be interesting..to organize a mini lab. connection with customer-sitter. the house in the woods...quiet and peace...more in the ancient style all make deep memory intensified, Russian stove, stumps roots... (well..this is fantasy).
:)

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Fri Nov 26, 2010 16:09

Dmitry, Hello!
You, yourself, are using your CDs, use CDs Monroe?
How this person helps You through life?
Have You had the WTO?
Thank you!

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Nov 26, 2010 22:50

You, yourself, are using your CDs, use CDs Monroe? How this person helps You through life?
Have You had the WTO?
Thank you for a very tactful questions. :oops: They are often asked 10 years ago, and now something don't ask. Last time I answered a similar here.
You, yourself, are using your CDs, use CDs Monroe?
Now rare. 10-12 years ago - used a lot...
How this person helps You through life?
Well at least - some money. 8) What do You mean :)?
have You had the WTO?
Well, anyway... just imagine yourself in my place, i.e. the place of a man who in his time has done some work, have checked on the spectrum analyzer a lot of the records of the Monroe Institute, wrote some things... would You do the job "blind", i.e. not banishing them myself, not having my own experience, not knowing what kind of experience is it?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Nov 26, 2010 23:19

By the way, now he again went through the link that gave above and found the posts with extensive teachings from the brutal young man with the nickname "x-R" :) Judging by the writing style and nick, he left a trail and in this forum thread.

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:13

Dmitry, thanks for the reply and the link!
Is Respected Your manner of communication on the forums!
Good LUCK to all!

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sat Nov 27, 2010 14:36

Dmitry, thanks for the reply and the link!
Is Respected Your manner of communication on the forums!
Thank You for maintaining this manner! Sorry, we have Internet forums for self-development sometimes serve to exchange experiences and vanity and negative emotions. This is regrettable. Of course, nobody is insured from errors or surge of emotion, but there is a very simple human act: to apologize... Only a few people dares at it.

You also want to keep to the straight road!

Шаманыч

Post by Шаманыч » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:29

:) a big thank you to the author for the first time yesterday I tried just indescribable, after listening to the went depression and apathy.

Кнопка

language affects the result?

Post by Кнопка » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:26

Hello dear friends. I beginners, the request strongly not to beat :wink: . Searched the forum but found no answer to the question how language subliminal (and any other suggestions) affects the result of training? Someone tried drives Monroe in the original language?

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:20

searched the forum but found no answer to the question how language subliminal (and any other suggestions) affects the result of training?
Language interpretation - in any way. Because they are still not heard.
In the case of audible voice instructions, you need to understand them. That is a little to know the language in which they are spoken. Ultimately verbal instructions from any language, even native, are translated into "internal" symbolic language mappings to the memory of the listener (don't know how clear - I apologize in advance...). For this reason, there is no difference in which language to listen to if understand the meaning.
Here is my humble opinion.