Development Gateway Sound Studio (D. Noise)

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН
Re: Development Gateway Sound Studio

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Feb 14, 2017 17:10

Thanks for the links! I downloaded and briefly looked books.
Unfortunately, it is difficult for me to quickly delve into the theory of Campbell, and probably not only me :)) If you read closely - I will unsubscribe. In translation, unfortunately, inaccuracies are visible from... news To me was that in the 70s Monroe was the encephalograph. I thought it (already in the computer version) put Atwater in the late 80's. If this is true, it is a matter of the author's claim that they observed synchronized waves in the different leads of the EEG from sounds. This conclusion requires some mathematical analysis. But unfortunately, there are no figures, pictures. At least brand of device. Just have to take these statements on faith.
It has been the author's claim about the base frequency of the BD 4 Hz is seen in all the records of Monroe.
one technical question which I would like to ask about the noise at the foci of Monroe.
Tell me, were You able to understand how exactly does the so-called "phased pink noise" in the original programs Monroe? In the old records do to the ear to hear both channels of stereo-phasing noise.
But it is not clear how exactly it was created, i.e. what parameters were phasing/overlay/mixing...
I faked it purely by ear. Generate a few samples for 10-60 sec and imposed on them. Used old effect called flanger. He was present in the past, most samegeneration. He in fact is the phased pink noise. There is a playback speed signal periodically accelerating and slowing down, and it is mixed with the original signal. The source of the noise, first filter with a cutoff frequency of somewhere in the 9 dB/Oct. Can be more but not less. Continue to experiment.
But I do many do not read the patent all the way really can not understand how is it possible to recreate exactly the same noise as in the original magic Monroe. In the patent Monroe writes that this is the "phased pink noise" synchronized beat binaurals, increases the susceptibility of the brain to the stimulus by at least 30% and even more...
Cm. above. It's not hard - try - the modern wave editors have all of these functions. And please send a link to the patent itself, I do not see that I have Pro range phased array noise.<

Игорь Федоров

Post by Игорь Федоров » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:55

In the translation, unfortunately, inaccuracies are immediately visible...
Well, this is quite expected, because the translation did not professional linguists but ordinary people more or less somehow speak English.
But Tom's book was at least partially available to many Russian-speaking people absolutely ignorant of English ))
If this is true, it is a matter of the author's claim that they observed synchronized waves in the different leads of the EEG from sounds. This conclusion requires some mathematical analysis. But unfortunately, there are no figures, pictures. At least brand of device. Just have to take these statements on faith.
Dmitry Yefimovich, I don't know if it will please You, but I can tell You at the Campbell even more:
You are free to ask any questions to him on Facebook! ;)

He's got the open page and some of the guys from our "conference on the WTO" another year and a half ago spoke with him and he answered them :)
If You have important questions the answers to which can know Tom - I believe You it is worth it to ask them )))
Especially if you again consider the fact that he besides that worked with Bob, was one of the scouts, and participated in the creation of the laboratory of Ima in the 1970s as chief engineer ))) just like You!

https://www.facebook.com/tom.campbell.503645 - that's kind of his account.
the Original noise, first filter with a cutoff frequency of somewhere in the 9 dB/Oct.
Well 9 decibel/octave this is not pink noise but much more dull after all ))) but the point is certainly understandable.
I myself do hand forming noise professional 64-bit linear equalizers Studio, of course generated by pure white noise for each channel.
Necessarily observing all the rules of sound acoustics, cutting-cooler tops by scrubbing infra bottoms.. well, so on) the) habits acoustic music works :)
There is a playback speed signal periodically accelerating and slowing down, and it is mixed with the original signal.
Taks taks, Dmitry E... I think You gave me a really good hint!
That is, this "floating modulated phased noise" is created like this:

- for each channel generates its own track noise (pure white noise)
- then on those tracks formed the spectrum of the noise (in my case by drawing the curve on the EQ)
- then creates a copy of each track and we produce fluctuations of the pitch (the playback speed)
- fluctuance tracks are superimposed with the same length on the original track
soft mounting is zakorzenienie edges obtained magnifier long for subsequent copying and repetition in the program

I roughly understand correctly? If so, how is it possible to produce what Monroe in the patent called "sync to beat"?
And how is it to be with the panorama of such a layered modulated noise?
I just previously worked only with the usual molded on spectrum stereo noise (two independently generated paths),
represents not more than just a nice wide-panoramic lining under the BR...

And please send a link to the patent itself, I do not see that I have Pro range phased array noise.
Pro range the noise seems to be nothing written in the patent, except to understand the code/algorithm for the generator?
But the patents published in the Internet here:

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/3884218.html
com/5213562.html">http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5213562.html
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5356368.html

Need to download the full PDF scans, each page links to the PDF are.
In PDF there full scans of original patents themselves. I studied these scanned copies.
About the phasing noise is most written in the second patent of 1993 year.

----------------------------------
PS Dmitry Efimovich, maybe You've been aware, but just in case, I will say.
Here you can listen and download records Explorer Series. These are the session records Monroe with his scouts from the 1970s.
There is Campbell and McKnight, and others...
https://www.monroeinstitute.org/free-audio-downloads<

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu Feb 16, 2017 19:33

Hi,
Dmitry Efimovich, I don't know if it will please You, but I can tell You at the Campbell even more:
You are free to ask any questions to him on Facebook!
I can't promise, but I'll try :)
Well 9 decibel/octave this is not pink noise but much dimmer after )))
So it should be. He needs to relax.
I Myself do manual molding noise professional 64-bit linear equalizers Studio, of course generated by pure white noise for each channel.
Necessarily observing all the rules of sound acoustics, cutting-cooler tops by scrubbing infra bottoms.. well, so on) the) habits acoustic music works :)
I do not doubt Your qualifications as a sound engineer, but hemisync is largely mathematics, and not music :) :)
That is this one here, "floating modulated phased noise" is created like this:
Personally, I enjoyed ready teams in CoolEdit and SoundForge from menu Flanger. Options picked up by ear. And others suggest. Basically, in any modern Studio DSP should be such an effect.
I roughly understand correctly? If so, how is it possible to produce what Monroe in the patent called "sync to beat"?
Sync with the beat so that the period of chorus, flange multiple of a frequency of BR. That is, it is necessary that one cycle of the "whistle" was an integer of beating BR. As I understand it.
and how is it to be with the panorama of such a layered modulated noise?
All are among the options in the above command flanger. All customizable. Read.
About the spectrum of the noise seems to be nothing written in the patent, except to understand the code/algorithm for the generator?
I looked up the patent again. The algorithm does not end there on page 3 :) In any case, it is clear that they used the Flanger, and the hearing did not fail me... from the description, probably, to calculate the parameters of the Flanger, but it's a futile job, because these options they vary from record to record.<

Игорь Федоров

Post by Игорь Федоров » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:49

So it should be. He needs to relax.
Yes, of course, of course :)
Just funny the fact that he and Monroe used the term "phased pink noise", when really there brown or even dim )))
Under a true "pink noise" (tobish 3 decibel/octave) couldn't even sleep a wink hhiii ;)
I do not doubt Your qualifications as a sound engineer, but hemisync is largely mathematics, and not music
Well consider I also like very much )) especially in mixing and mastering )))
I wrote this just to give You a greater understanding of the tools with which I work specifically.
That would be better aligned my questions about the parameters and characteristics of the... of the signals and their treatments..
Personally, I like teams in CoolEdit and SoundForge from menu Flanger. Options picked up by ear. And others suggest. Basically, in any modern Studio DSP should be such an effect.
That is, the idea is that I can not fool my head the extra fuss and just work on the tracks of the channels already formed such noise effect-plugins like phaser and flanger?
Remains again a matter of specific settings. Will have to thoroughly deal with this...
Sync with the beat so that the period of chorus, flange multiple of a frequency of BR. That is, it is necessary that one cycle of the "whistle" was an integer of beating BR. As I understand it.
Yes, it looks logical. What else we can do here then...
But "modulated whistle" seamlessly floats and flows, as it were. And in fact in nature has nothing to do with the BR or even the Mr, right?
The question arises whether this synchronization of any psycho-acoustic sense? Or only aesthetic?
All is among the options in the above command flanger. All customizable. Read.
When you use such effects, plug-ins turns out there are two ways to access the panorama.
One - using just a stereo plug-in. Second - use two mono plug-ins on the tracks of noise separately.
Yes, we need to experiment with it.

By the way, among other things, I still saw in Mr programs, according to the spectrum analyzer, the foci of some programs floating comb filters.
That's right literally floating cut the cloves in noise, separately in each channel. To the ear it sounds very interesting.
But again, the question, the authors have laid some sort of psycho-acoustic effect, or was it just aesthetic embellishments?
from the description, probably, to calculate the parameters of the Flanger, but it's a futile job, because these options they vary from record to record.
Therefore we can conclude that it makes no sense to hunt for any specific modulation parameters and the timing of our phasing noise in the background of the BR?
And just to build settings at the hearing that more optimally fit the sound recreated under our tricks?

PS In General, as I understand it is not dependent on psycho-acoustic effect, Monroe is clearly the same that would have worked to the noise in the background magic created a feeling like you're flying through a kind of wind tunnel. Such Association causes the sound of "phased modulated noise" in many programs Mr.
I guess this is the kind of sound we should strive for?<

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:12

Игорь Федоров wrote: neither BR nor even with Mr, right?The question arises whether this synchronization of any psycho-acoustic sense? Or only aesthetic?
Perhaps the attention you need for something to cling to and follow that kind of "doing" or "moving stimulus in a certain direction", especially if the frequency of the whistle goes up or down. This type of "path in the dive". Another thing that we should do a listener, and how to use the "whistle".
It's like screaming, let the cock in the village early in the morning, one a thought, "well, here again yells.. Gad.. not light does not dawn" .. and the other hears chicken screaming "the sincere statement to the World about its existence" and is inspired by.. waking up..)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Feb 17, 2017 13:29

Actually there is a theory that if you just listen to different BR not making the effort of listening, and not making a specific inner work while listening, then ... of course something happens, but not quite as I would like..)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Feb 17, 2017 15:31

We can say that hearing is the most mystical thing, only they are configured in such a way that there are "mechanical" and so we can only hear what we hear, but we can't control the hearing. And so, at all possible..the Hearing is about the way energy focus for setup and for getting in touch with different "energies". This is probably why no one sees any "energy" that the hearing is not configured.)
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Fri Feb 17, 2017 18:56, edited 1 time in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Feb 17, 2017 15:45

General Monroe has put a "splitting of consciousness" from a careful listening to the recordings of the votes of some students, and of BR..this is further research. So it would be good to first learn to listen, and then use the BR..) Probably is the whole disk will with instructions.. how and what to listen to..with short examples psikhoaktivnykh sounds..) it would be such a disk in a gift to the acquired..)), say so and so..first, for example, learn each hemisphere of the brain separately, to know meaning heard, realize the difference, and then just learn not to get attached to meanings, and begin to listen just to the sounds, and then gradually move on to listening to the BR..connected and disconnected, collect and(or) expanding listening, and move ..the beats from the center of the head.. forward to the frontal lobes, and carefully listen to the heartbeat right there, holding effort of will and natuska, not anywhere..)
Therefore, the "splitting of everyday consciousness" and travel to Other Worlds.. boredso hearing, it's a very very real thing, but just to listen to something there, just out of interest ..not enough.)
To put about as well as Monroe, need forty minutes of continuous hard work of listening with different ears.. without BR-s..frequency..) And then.. the BR has become a powerful tool. And one day...
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Fri Feb 17, 2017 18:54, edited 2 times in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Feb 17, 2017 17:16

When the hearing..connect nerve connections, with some nerve centers outside of the head...then life can become much more interesting...)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Feb 17, 2017 18:18

Would like to ask the distinguished Dmitry continue to research this interesting direction, and often to share their experiences. I think that all of this is a lot of interesting research, maybe something like .."somatic keys for different tricks"..or there something else. Would be the first buyer.... since PTS has long been a collector of Your work..the drives..)

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Feb 21, 2017 15:54

Igor Fedorov
That is the idea, I can not fool my head the extra fuss and just work on the tracks of the channels already formed such noise effect-plugins like phaser and flanger?
Yes.
Remains again a matter of specific settings. Will have to thoroughly deal with this...
Unfortunately, I don't remember specific numbers. Remember that the amount of detuning (difference between the minimum and maximum height of noise on the Flanger) should not be large.
But "modulated whistle" seamlessly floats and flows, as it were. And in fact in nature has nothing to do with the BR or even the Mr, right? The question arises whether this synchronization of any psycho-acoustic sense? Or only aesthetic?
Well well proven that the additive noise increases the susceptibility to BR. By itself, the noise does not give the same effect as in combination with BR. Synergies so to speak :) With regard to the slow changes "whistle", it also gives an additional contribution, albeit a small one.
When you use such effects, plug-ins turns out there are two ways to access the panorama.
One - using just a stereo plug-in. Second - use two mono plug-ins on the tracks of noise separately.
Yes, we need to experiment with it.
I used a stereo plug.
by the Way, among other things, I still saw in Mr programs, according to the spectrum analyzer, the foci of some programs floating comb filters. That's right literally floating cut the cloves in noise, separately in each channel. To the ear it sounds very interesting. But again, the question, the authors have laid some sort of psycho-acoustic effect, or was it just aesthetic embellishments?
I think it's not the comb filter. It is a question of frequency modulation. That is, the gradual cyclic change in carrier frequency over time. I saw this thing at them in waves 5 or 6, written after the death of Monroe. Where the focus 21. In the area I think 700 Hz - where carrier BR swims in both channels with modulation frequency. From the frequency modulation characteristic shape of the "bell" on the spectrum, with many peaks inside, like the comb, it is immediately obvious. This is done on purpose or just a mistake of engineers - I don't know.
Therefore we can conclude that it makes no sense to hunt for any specific modulation parameters and the timing of our phasing noise in the background of the BR?
And just to build settings at the hearing that more optimally fit the sound recreated under our tricks?
I think so. If the base frequency of BR are taken from the observations of Monroe on a WTO, where the parameters of noise - not clear.
PS In General, as I understand it is not dependent on psycho-acoustic effect, Monroe is clearly the same that would have worked to the noise in the background magic created a feeling like you're flying through a kind of wind tunnel.

A feeling pipe do deliberately created in some tracks (in the transition to focus 21 for example). And that there is the reason. But not in all, in my opinion. The rest is just background noise to ease the impact of BR.<

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Tue Feb 21, 2017 15:58

SterifiltThank you for your review!

Игорь Федоров

Post by Игорь Федоров » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:12

Thank You Dmitry E. for answers.
Now I generally clear the basic nuances of design tricks. More a matter of practice and experience.
If there are new questions on aspects of magic - I will unsubscribe :)

But let me ask, are You in fact in recent years for its work to "build" a fresh version of the trick from scratch?
I mean some of the tricks again was "built" by You, and therefore more fresh than the same old disc "Tricks R. Monroe"?
Can you provide some of Your recent experimental tracks for a dream perhaps?

Thank you very much!

ИНОСТРАНКА

Post by ИНОСТРАНКА » Fri Sep 22, 2017 20:07

Good afternoon everyone. I want to thank Dmitry for his excellent drives. Tried for disk Pain relief. Works at times. Ie . Pain listen-pain no. the first time I tried ,fell asleep and thought ,what a coincidence. But no the second time too, all the same pattern.
Now decided to approach the disc "loss of appetite". Why the responsibility? I just listened to it - it works ,but for some reason decided that first I need to get rid of me nerve-wracking circumstances .
So I recommend.
+ +++++ :o :o :o :o