where to get the original time with the disc you can't rip?

исследователь
where to get the original time with the disc you can't rip?

Post by исследователь » Sun Nov 22, 2009 19:00

I have duplicated your question. Moderators - if you can take with section audiostrobe drives.

That is the question.

Do I have to buy a cd player or listen from the computer? Could not the original files (Patrushev, etc.) to get somewhere (maybe even you) if, as written on the forum, rip from cd is bound to be inaccurate. my camera reads .wav.
there is one caveat - you may think that I run these files put? then make I more expensive I'll still buy the original files because to buy a separate cd player for me, just inconvenient as I have the Communicator sound which I, for one, quite satisfied with ultrasone dj1 headphones (you have bought) and the entire (almost) music/pictures/files that should be on the flash drive. Videos/books/portable programs - in General, everything, except that the movies I have is the Communicator and is comfortable. And if on the contrary - stick, soap dish, telephone... and cd player - to my mind quite uncomfortable, even at home. And so the only points in the box and ultrasan in the pocket :ay

Because, in fact, a question. I hope Andrei Patrushev and the main store will answer/comment on/will neprognoziruemo/nezarat. Once again I apologize for the double topic.

p.s. here's audiostrobe decoder to incorporate into glasses and do nothing. (innerpulse still too heavy)
or program audiostrobe decoder would do - then all class points through miniJack which, under headphones, and headphones connected via bluetooth. the program installed in your device and enjoy. It is a pity that it is only my imagination. It is also interesting to hear people's ideas about technology and software (just in my opinion the fan is not too much of resources will be needed to decrypt audiostrobe signal).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 22, 2009 19:25

Save to WAV from the original disk (minimum distortion) and listen to anything.
You already posted enough. :?
Actually, it's a cool idea, but the iron - not on my part. :)

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:45

I like using the iPod. First, retained from the original disk in WAV. And then began to save in lossles with the aid of iTunes size is smaller but nothing is lost. For example now listening to "Star wanderer" - the mustache works :)

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:06

Александр86 wrote:the size is smaller but nothing is lost.
Not lost, but is not played (high frequency). In order to reproduce it is necessary to decompress back to WAV.
People with a keen ear can distinguish FLAC from WAV and APE. Generally invented lossless for archiving music, well listen to of course also possible.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:24

Александр86 wrote:I like using the iPod.
And iPods which frequency range to 15 kHz. And you what?

исследователь

Post by исследователь » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:10

I have a Samsung.

I just don't want to do a shamanic dance about "proper" rip (no errors) and therefore are asking for the originals to sell. in the Internet to download do not want to write any, and the effect of that on the forum already wrote, is not the same. You (Andrei Patrushev) was at the time a dvd with the original files - that was the original original, the original will not find! And then there were audioCD and dvd ceased to be produced - the one person I find with the old dvd. But there is not all of the drives - remained a healing on the magic river, guide, journey through the interior. worlds, solar wind, star traveler, ultramesh. of course interested in the guide, but not to bother then with orders if you want to try something different - make me a dvd with the originals of all the above disks - 3500r to Spalato in all seriousness. And let others shake posted in the Internet rips and enjoy :? . Or buy audioCD :) . Waiting for your reply, Andrew.

Алексей Морозов

Post by Алексей Морозов » Tue Nov 24, 2009 19:06

Today came the discs :) To listen there is a player explay L70 (it only reads files). I'll try to transcode to WAV and listen. I really hope that nothing gets lost. Do not want additional equipment to buy.

By the way, who used the explay L70? Acceptable?

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 20:14

People, do not bother you, click to wav and do not worry!
isn't lost, but not played (high frequency)
I wonder how do you know? Why not play? What is the point then compress it then if not to reproduce?

Although I will try Wav for comparison[/b]

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Tue Nov 24, 2009 21:10

Александр86 wrote:People, do not bother you, click to wav and do not worry!
isn't lost, but not played (high frequency)
I wonder how do you know? Why not play? What is the point then compress it then if not to reproduce?

Although I will try Wav for comparison[/b]
For myself, the old were looking for in Neti when player copied.
As far as reliable information - I do not know.
The point is very simple - backup and music storage (space saving) - for a high quality need to unclench. For pop and for my iPod and so it goes. :)
But classic is not good.
Massage of the Brain did not copy.
ZS copied to WAV.
The theta meditation copied to FLAC.

Алексей Морозов

Post by Алексей Морозов » Wed Nov 25, 2009 17:37

In General, the nonsense turns with these antics. The quality is lame. What my acute ear very clearly audible difference.
Therefore, for myself decided to buy some music center.

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 18:46

But classic is not good.
I don't know, I have a lot of classics in MP3 - I'm happy, is classic and uncompressed - not much difference noticed.
the point is very simple - backup and music storage (space saving) - for a high quality need to unclench.
Well, the player works on another chtol? First release and then plays. For example you "tapanuli" some text file, it's lossless compression. But before you read you have it back to "russianet". And player should work, in theory. Otherwise, the meaning losseless compression ? Need a place to save the "zip" or "rar"

якудза222

Post by якудза222 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 19:16

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Save it to WAV from the original disk (minimum distortion) and listen to anything.
Hello, Andrey!

I have Your original discs.
I want to make them DVD-Audio.
Does it make sense? And if so, what is the best option.
In DVD-Audio playback range from 4 Hz to 100000 Hz. Headphones, 5 to 45,000.

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Jan 07, 2010 21:22

vryatli. sense to increase the frequency range to 100 000 Hz if the discs are not recorded with such frequency?

якудза222

Post by якудза222 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 23:29

Экко wrote:vryatli. sense to increase the frequency range to 100 000 Hz if the discs are not recorded with such frequency?
given that CD players have liaison 20-20000 and there are bugs when playing, if not immediately, then after some time, making of DVD-Audio, I believe that can be insured so that the loss of quality for many a long time. and given that the program itself is designed for 15 and 21 days, and then rest, then after 3 months, and then and then ...., the DVD more lucsa alternative storage and playback.

Экко

Post by Экко » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:43

then it is better to store the disk images on hard

якудза222

Post by якудза222 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:55

Экко wrote:then it is better to store the disk images on hard
the meaning of all that DVD compared to CD, does not give errors when reading and when writing.

for the consumer the most ideal option would be DVD-Audio. DVD players are not uncommon, plus there is frequency from 1 to 100 000 Hz.

All of these tricks with TSD is an attempt to maintain profits. Even the special Audio CD-discs are no different from good, ordinary ingots. More expensive just because of the fact that they alagaesia GEMA-tax. Say, piracy control can not take a profit somehow and raise.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 08, 2010 21:43

якудза222 wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Save it to WAV from the original disk (minimum distortion) and listen to anything.
Hello, Andrey!

Make. :) Just IMHO, it makes no sense to go somewhere from CD-quality - distortion conversion.
What will you do?

якудза222

Post by якудза222 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 21:55

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
якудза222 wrote:
Hello, Andrey!

Make. :) Just IMHO, it makes no sense to go somewhere from CD-quality - distortion conversion.
What will you do?
do DVD Audio Creator
first ekzakta in VAV, then the VAV in DVD-Audio

one of the disks appeared a scratch about 1 cm, though sbov like no, but DVDs have done to save and experiment.

Although the original VAV was in this case very handy.