Deconcentration

Медитатор
Deconcentration

Post by Медитатор » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:56

All welcome !

Deal with the "deconcentration" as hard to drag to bed music center I moved into a WAV file sounds CD quality 1411 Kbits/sec, the audio paragraph 16 bit, sampling rate 44 kHz, 2 channel (stereo) PCM.
First question - what do you suppose that I moved the contents of the disc into a WAV file the effect of the disk ?
Second question - meditation is weird - first I have a growing relaxation with a short failure in the state of contemplation and thoughtlessness. Then saved the state of contemplation but accelerates the activity of consciousness, thoughts are on the level of sensations. Why accelerates consciousness, will the drive to reach a full state of contemplation and thoughtlessness ?
The third question - will the disk get rid of the muck that is in the subconscious ? (for example, by community - all floats on the level of awareness and loses its power)
And the fourth issue is if I learn to meditate efficiently with the drive difficult to go to practice "without crutches" ?

https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/teta_meditation/

медитатор

Post by медитатор » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:30

Had to convert to Myspleen listen

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:12

The answer to the first question: if you are hypnotizability, don't spoil it!
The answer to the second question: to achieve something only you can practice, but MM can really make up for it.
The third question is similar to the second - if you have this intent, then odnaznachno Yes. Knock - Yes otkroetsa...
Well, and fourth, every state of consciousness is acceptable only for a particular situation. A specific situation like the anchor needs this state to call, so in what conditions practicetest, in the same and can cause. That is, if you constantly drive, you will have problems without it... until potrebujete state(not feeling it until the end) and wouldn't see an ad in the back.

Медитатор

Post by Медитатор » Fri Nov 13, 2009 22:07

Another question: when theta meditation is a conscious immersion into the theta frequency. Should the life of a conscious dive to affect the awareness of the activity of theta waves in General ? Ie help to see dreams (and I generally see no more than once per year) and increase in their awareness at all ? :)

Медитатор

Post by Медитатор » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:05

What time is speeding up during meditation is a normal phenomenon ? The first five minutes of listening time is fine, and then all 40 minutes pass like 30 seconds... :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 14, 2009 17:45

Медитатор wrote:Another question: when theta meditation is a conscious immersion into the theta frequency. Should the life of a conscious dive to affect the awareness of the activity of theta waves in General ? Ie help to see dreams (and I generally see no more than once per year) and increase in their awareness at all ? :)
Usually immediately after a workout dreams are vivid and more memorable...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 14, 2009 17:46

Медитатор wrote:what time is speeding up during meditation is a normal phenomenon ? The first five minutes of listening time is fine, and then all 40 minutes pass like 30 seconds... :?
This means that You are at aunt. :)

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 14, 2009 18:42

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Медитатор wrote:Another question: when theta meditation is a conscious immersion into the theta frequency. Should the life of a conscious dive to affect the awareness of the activity of theta waves in General ? Ie help to see dreams (and I generally see no more than once per year) and increase in their awareness at all ? :)
To do this just before going to bed to listen to ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 14, 2009 18:50

Anonymous wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Yes, it is better to sleep immediately. :)

Иван83

Post by Иван83 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 23:41

Медитатор wrote:what time is speeding up during meditation is a normal phenomenon ? The first five minutes of listening time is fine, and then all 40 minutes pass like 30 seconds... :?

Indeed, I also seem to go quickly and not osoznaesh or herself in a different space or anything at all. just cut almost an hour out of life and to sense that... :)
And dreams of theta accurately, almost immediately brighter, and often more memorable..

Иван83

Post by Иван83 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 23:51

Andrei Patrushev
Cutting of lives you do!!?? :) :) :)
The goal that all other... :) Be aware of yourself in any izmenjena state of consciousness... ))))

Иван83

Post by Иван83 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 23:52

Kidding of course... :ap

Meditator

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 17, 2009 23:11

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Usually immediately after a workout dreams are vivid and more memorable...
Yes, it is better to sleep immediately. :)
And about getting rid of the muck that is podsoznanii and because of this has a negative impact on life what say ? It will otrabatyvaetsya ? As far as I know is similar to meditation such as Zen or of Tibetan Buddhism lead to that negative experience emerges and is recognized, and after his awareness of the negative emotions go, and stop screwing up life.
Is there a similar effect of "deconcentration" ?

Иван83

Post by Иван83 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 21:19

Andrei Patrushev And what is the useful effect of de concentration? I see it's not a very popular post on this and ask. What goals should be put, what deconcentration and concentration needed?

Энди

Post by Энди » Fri Feb 12, 2010 0:29

And I've discovered for myself that I can't concentrate on something big - a maximum which was reached 21 days it was presented to the house in which I live. Sometimes short-term could represent the sky, several times the sea. But the universe or God - and failed. Can tell me some ways to achieve this?

!Энди

Post by !Энди » Thu Feb 18, 2010 19:41

-Doctor, everybody is ignoring me!
-Next! (C)

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 19, 2010 15:36

It seems to me that the de-concentration helps to forget, not to get rid of. All is well around grace, do not care, calm and confident state.
Nothing POPs up.
And here POPs up and worked out from the disk to the FDA.
Probably Deconcentration is well suited to people with crazy. diseases that contraindicated the Conductor.
My opinion.
awaken

Иван83

Post by Иван83 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:43

A week already I think..... What is PVM??? :lol:
Guest Please explain...
To some extent I agree with you... )))

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:27

Иван83

Journey through the Inner Worlds.
The most powerful drive (from what I listened, and I listened to a lot of things) for removing mental blocks.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 24, 2010 14:14

Гость wrote:And about getting rid of the muck that is podsoznanii and because of this has a negative impact on life what say ? It will otrabatyvaetsya ? As far as I know is similar to meditation such as Zen or of Tibetan Buddhism lead to that negative experience emerges and is recognized, and after his awareness of the negative emotions go, and stop screwing up life.
Is there a similar effect of "deconcentration" ?
Float something POPs up, but it worked out, when well-designed alpha. :? Awareness is not always (or even often) leads to the recycling... In Buddhism there is a set of psycho. The teacher selects a particular technology to a specific student...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 24, 2010 14:20

Иван83 wrote:Andrei Patrushev And what is the useful effect of de concentration? I see it's not a very popular post on this and ask. What goals should be put, what deconcentration and concentration needed?
In my opinion, it is a state of deconcentration has independent value (including psychotherapeutic, but, IMHO, more philosophical). No target set is not necessary.
Concentration - restraining of mind (the ability to long hold the attention of a particular object or idea), formerly, :) mainly used for magic actions...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 24, 2010 14:22

Энди wrote:I've discovered for myself that I can't concentrate on something big - a maximum which was reached 21 days it was presented to the house in which I live. Sometimes short-term could represent the sky, several times the sea. But the universe or God - and failed. Can tell me some ways to achieve this?
Try the mentally unwinding circles, traveling first apartment, then a house, then by city, then country, Earth, Solar system, galaxy, space... don't hurry...

Энди

Post by Энди » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:23

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Энди wrote:I've discovered for myself that I can't concentrate on something big - a maximum which was reached 21 days it was presented to the house in which I live. Sometimes short-term could represent the sky, several times the sea. But the universe or God - and failed. Can tell me some ways to achieve this?
Try the mentally unwinding circles, traveling first apartment, then a house, then by city, then country, Earth, Solar system, galaxy, space... don't hurry...
But how to concentrate? Traffic it is because the idea of a distraction?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 05, 2010 17:52

Энди wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
But how to concentrate? Traffic it is because the idea of a distraction?
Well, You probably have something confused... :) We have a goal of deconcentration... :?

Лон

Re: Deconcentration

Post by Лон » Sun May 07, 2017 13:49

Listened before bed Deconcentration. Interesting points noticed were as from anesthesia..a slight feeling of Nemanja language..pharynx. amazing.