Drives Jeffrey Thompson in the sale

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:18

And as you listened to? With headphones, I understand. It is necessary that the sound card at a computer was worthy of the lower classes to the tip. And headphones quality. I am also the special effects are not felt. But many praise, including the masters of psychoactive music.

From losey still have the disk GateKeeper. There is generally cool. To punch portals through reality and dimensions. Studied from some famous African Shaman. If this is not bullshit, then...

There is a device in my Echofon, or something like that called. It is sold here. Allows you to listen to the body, I think. This is probably is the most under compositions losey.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:03

I listened to losey opposite big golenok,to such a volume that vibrated all the furniture in cartire.The effect is super,I have a voice vibrated in the tone of the sound.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 14, 2010 15:24

Psionic Combatant

On headphones through the player. As the solar Wind listening. Another column can be added. From the ne effect is felt, from losey - no.
From the ne somewhere in the middle sink into oblivion :)almost every time I think that I forgot to remove the repeat - fell asleep for about two hours, but in reality only 10 minutes had passed.

Andrey Kabanov

Not the fact that super effect associated with the chakras.
Vibration voice is an independent meditation, is able to produce a super effect.
And fans of heavy music in the same way haul from Metallica, but this does not mean that they have the chakras develop.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jan 14, 2010 15:36

About chakras I don't know,but was pleased with the drive.

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Sat Jan 16, 2010 15:18

Andrew,

But to describe the effect can?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Jan 16, 2010 15:38

A charge of vivacity,energy, and joy in the body for the whole day.

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Sun Jan 17, 2010 13:18

Thank You, Andrew. Hmm... isn't it easier to drink mate or tea?
In the description of the disk claimed so much, and the effect is, frankly, boring. My dreams became brighter. And his head ached. Headphones listened. Energy charges, that's for sure. But, for example, a typical Schumann resonance with BWG charges anymore and do not rape your ears.

Алексей Андреевич

Post by Алексей Андреевич » Fri Jan 29, 2010 23:29

Question to knowledgeable people
what time (morning/afternoon/evening) it is better to listen to Awakened Mind System Thompson? When the impact of the frequency of this composition the most beneficial effect on mozzg?

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 30, 2010 22:32

Алексей Андреевич wrote:Question to knowledgeable people
what time (morning/afternoon/evening) it is better to listen to Awakened Mind System Thompson? When the impact of the frequency of this composition the most beneficial effect on mozzg?
Any. :)

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:49

An hour before bedtime. This low frequency if in the morning listen to all day, you will feel frostbitten. Now, if just before sleep, you will Wake up in a state..ISM that will last a few days. You do not want to do, and all will give a damn. That's similar to marijuana and hashish, but no euphoria. Rather, the indifference, bordering on melancholy. If you are depressed, strongly recommend. Worse. The same applies to Theta Meditation. Can lead to suicide.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Jan 31, 2010 14:16

Пси-Комбатант wrote:one hour before bedtime. This low frequency if in the morning listen to all day, you will feel frostbitten. Now, if just before sleep, you will Wake up in a state..ISM that will last a few days. You do not want to do, and all will give a damn. That's similar to marijuana and hashish, but no euphoria. Rather, the indifference, bordering on melancholy. If you are depressed, strongly recommend. Worse. The same applies to Theta Meditation. Can lead to suicide.
Nothing similar, at least with regard to discs of Thompson. Please write only your experience. After a course of alpha frequency from theta meditation like also is not observed.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 31, 2010 15:06

If you listen to Awakened Mind System with in the morning before work - that's a very good working condition all day. If at night, then fast asleep. For daytime leisure suits.
You can read reviews about this drive on the website of Thompson.

Экко

Post by Экко » Sun Jan 31, 2010 18:34

if Awakened Mind System listen as mp3 256 or 320 Kbps, and not lose its effect?

Пси-Комбатант

Post by Пси-Комбатант » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:47

Nothing like that, at least with regard to discs of Thompson. Please write only your experience. After a course of alpha frequency from theta meditation like also is not observed.
Do not songs. This is my experience and the experience of other people and have all one and the same. Alpha with Theta not to be confused. From Theta is such that it will not find it. And AMS is involved in all low frequencies.

And the reviews... do Not tell me. Reviews themselves the producers can't write? There are no reviews from famous people. I mean, on the website of Thompson. One anonymous. But I don't want to say anything bad. Thompson is one of the best masters of the genre. He is a genius. But, over still with his head to be more careful. Less to read the manufacturer's advertising, and more - reviews on independent forums.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:59

Psionic Combatant
do Not songs
Other than Your own, the others did not hear 8)

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 01, 2010 16:55

Пси-Комбатант wrote:that's Similar to marijuana and hashish
On drug-using any disk can act unpredictably. So in opinion it is necessary to specify...

Штиль

Post by Штиль » Thu Feb 04, 2010 22:55

What can you say about the CD Brainwave Symphony? Set of 4 CDs, I only listen to the first disc with the alpha sessions for the night. What can you say about him? Vozmozen a negative effect?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Mar 09, 2010 18:18

Questions and answers about products Jeffrey Thompson
https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/dzheffri-tompson/

Умудрённая

Post by Умудрённая » Sat May 29, 2010 8:54

I here rummaged in the network (while the boss is on vacation :wink: ) and found a full product catalog Jeffrey Thompson if anyone is interested. There are also samples for review.
http://www.neuroacoustic.com/BuyersGuide.html

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:22

Yesterday I listened to "heavenly Dolphin" Thompson, 40 minutes passed quickly, a couple of times was very vivid visual images (not associated not with the dolphins, not with the cosmos). Had a good rest. Listened to in FLAC from the torrent in the headphones, probably buy some of his CDs.

Практик

Re: Disks for Jeffrey Thompson in the sale

Post by Практик » Tue Dec 20, 2011 0:21

The issue with staff MM,
And whether to expand the range on the Thompson drives?
And if you order discs from the official PROIZVODITELYA?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:44

No,the range will expand will not.Sold the remnants of the circulation.
With the American copyright holder discs Thompson failed to agree on cooperation.
To order through us is impossible.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:40

Many drives George.Thompson you can buy on Amazon.

Практик

Post by Практик » Sat Dec 24, 2011 15:23

Andrei Patrushev
Thank you!
On Amazon way too empty :roll: Maybe Thompson as a typical respublekanets does not like Russia :lol: hence the deficit we have...

Going to order through e-bay!
Not advise in whatever sequence it is better to purchase and buy the discs Thompson, to work with them? Very interesting your opinion!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 24, 2011 16:49

Практик wrote:And not advise in whatever sequence it is better to purchase and buy the discs Thompson, to work with them? Very interesting your opinion!
I really like the music of Thompson, but I like exercise for the brain.... :? In General, in any order. :wink: