Disk A. Patrushev, "Journey to inner worlds"

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jul 07, 2010 15:47

Sergen
And what programs, if not a secret, You listened to "Journey"?

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 31, 2010 20:02

Hi Andrew! UTB Алех711.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Гость wrote:you Can use Windows Explorer by night, and vnitrnim worlds day?
Anything would be in this sense...

Raskladka inaya. S YTRA AL FA DISK, A VECHEROM (OR AFTER 3 HOURS...) - a Journey through vnitrnim worlds (after dymayu drygie Vashi tetta-diski). a SMISL - NE PODAVIT LI YTRENNYAYA AL FA EFFEKT OT TETTI??
Journey - 15 days really helped, exacerbated intuitsiyu!..But in the background it almost immediately became at last very (!!!) working alpha ( "Music for hypnosis"). I quite felt that it's like ... mixed with Journey... And - initially this vivid and lasting the flash, I set this alpha ROM over and over again 2-3 times in a row. (UTB O. K.??). The effect is only increased, however at the end of the third zaxoda perception, kak rule, already went dull, but the result was and is right chudotvory!!!!!!!!!...Net slov chto eto b virazit'!!!!...all-day hold DEEPLY JOYFUL, BLESSED RIGHT attitude, a sense of harmony / peace WITH EVERYTHING. MOTION uncontrollably (bezysil'no) garmonichnoe with Radostim observe myself (though it was even more thus enlivened and DEEPENED inner peace, and joy). However, a significant lack of sleep sometimes muted effect. Now 21 days and the alpha drive, it is necessary to Change, DESPITE the EFFECT?? what would You suggest? Or just tretto lead on?

...But the action of theta and deeper meditatsiya I still feeling in an even slower pace (as DIGESA Osho video... or as I had time from busting tettey machine, but-alas - with koshmariki medium-strength and doubt...(of ignorance). ...Or as a speech therapist on the Conductor). By the way - if now the conductor probyvat? anything that is "related to" the disk? Effekt ot tetti ispital konechno ne na Vashix predidyshix tetta-diskax I VOOBSHE... Al fa vlechet SEICHAS po chyvstvy, no ne nado li nazhat' na sebya NAZHIMAT' i go tolko v tetty, "sledyya Pyti domoj", a ne prekrasnomy chyvstvy na onom? eto bydet ne li ostanovka NA PYTI? Ved' Tsel' ne chyvstvo, a vnytrennij property pystoti, "nichego net i gde GDE V EDINSTVE NEVIRAZIMOM EST' VSE" (!!!!) (??)

...When tried through the day instead of the Alfa disc to listen to in the morning more tatty with MM, the UTB health failed, pop up the "alarm" tettey. Though again - I'm here too much made (18~minutes 3 theta session in a row completely, as always, Travel at night). But Your schedule for tettey... not hard?? as you draw AND you CAN Increase the DAILY TIME ON TATTOO (??). I truly understand all this?
Гость wrote:what is the impact on the result of studies if you drink alcohol on other days?
If not regularly, no...
-A ESLI REGYLYARNO 1-2 RAZA V NEDELYU GRAMM PO 50 KON'YAKA OR VODKI?+ MEZHDY SESSIYAMI? NY DNYA V SREDINE GDE-TO. VI CHTO PISALI ALKOGOL' V KROVI NORMAL'NO, NO TOKA CHTO NADO B XMEL' PROSHEL DO NACHALA SESSII. ITAK, OT SUCH MIZERA ON KONECHNO PROJDET I SLEDOVATEL'NO MOZHNO NA NOCH' TETTY (??). <

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 04, 2010 16:35

First of all, listen to yourself - the way Your very own.
I do not welcome excessive sessions and CDs - and live-when then???

Алекс711

Post by Алекс711 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:35

Andrej, Vam Spasibo bol shoe, no razve chto to eshe KROME MEDITATSII vedet ot "snov nayavy" k proyavleniyu glybin dyxa nastoyashei iz zhizni ot Boga..?
"For the present conscious mind, the superconscious mind. In meditation you get only glimpses. Meditation is wandering in the dark. Yes, open some Windows, but you again and again fall back. Superconscious mind means Samadhi — you have attained a crystal-clear perceptiveness, you have attained an integrated awareness. Now you can't fall below it; it's yours. It stays with you even in your sleep." "...Watch life is all you continue to do so awkward and creates such confusion. You have no clarity, you have no susceptibility. You are vigilant. You can't see, can't hear, you have ears that can hear, but no one inside who could understand what he heard. Of course, you have eyes that see, but no one is present inside. And so your eyes continue to see and ears to hear, but you do not understand. At every step you stumble, every step of the way doing something stupid... And yet continue to consider themselves aware.
Drop this idea completely. Throw it — great leap, a great step, because once the idea "I am aware of" discarded, you begin to explore and find ways and means to really start to understand. So the first thing that has to seep into you, is that you're sleeping, sleeping soundly.
Modern psychology has discovered a few important things; and, although they were discovered only intellectually, still it is a good start. If they are intellectually open, sooner or later they will be existentially thr...".

"...These things are not for the perception on intellectual grounds; these things must become experience, these things have become existential. I'm not saying this to convince you philosophically because of the philosophical belief brings nothing, no harvest. the Real harvest comes only when you are making a great effort to Wake up.
But these intellectual guides can create in you the desire, thirst; can give you to realize potential, to realize their potential; can let you know that you're not what you seem, you're much more than that.
...Breathe in the smell, feel touch, feel the wind and sunlight. *****Look at the moon and become just a silent reservoir of observation, and the moon will be reflected in you in boundless beauty.
Move through life remaining completely observant. Again and again you will forget. Don't be this miserable; it's natural.
...And when you watch, clarity arises. Why clarity arises from the observation? Because the more you watched, the more and more slows down your haste. You become more graceful. As you see, the chatter becomes less and less, because the energy, becoming chatter, is starting to become observation — the same energy! Now more and more energy will be converted to observation, and the mind will not get power. Thoughts will become thinner and thinner, they will start to lose weight. Little by little they will begin to die. And when thoughts die, there is clarity. Now your mind turns into a mirror.How happy he is!
And when a person is clear, he is blessed. It is the confusion becomes the root cause of misery; it is clarity becomes the basis of bliss."Osho "Osoznannost'"

<

Алекс711

Post by Алекс711 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:40

"...reached a crystal-clear perceptiveness, you have attained an integrated awareness. Now you can't fall below it; it's yours. It stays with you even in my sleep.". Razve etogo ne radi stand prilozhit' pobol'she ysilii?

Василий 123

Disk Endorphins

Post by Василий 123 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 15:41

How much a day should one listen to the disc Endorphins, sorry that is not on and how many days cycle???

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Fri Aug 06, 2010 16:03

Алекс711 wrote:"...reached a crystal-clear perceptiveness, you have attained an integrated awareness. Now you can't fall below it; it's yours. It stays with you even in my sleep.". Razve etogo ne radi stand prilozhit' pobol'she ysilii?
guff, Ala tales and all that...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Disk Endorphins

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 06, 2010 21:20

Василий 123 wrote:How much a day should one listen to the disc Endorphins, sorry that is not on and how many days cycle???
Looking for what is Possible... one and 15. :?

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:21

Василий_V, NE VERISH' - PRIMI ZA SKAZKY, like govarivayut blatnie u Shalamova.

ya i protsetiroval Osho ne takim k...myagoko govorya verxoglyadam, chyzhdim istine...Vi xot' odny knizhky ego prochitali? Koroche, esli eto ne vashe delo - prosto ne syite po xamski svoi nos. i ne izvivaites' pod nogami.. ya v vashix otsenkax i sovetax ne nyzhdayus' i znayu chego ishy. na typie zamechaniya po bolshomy schety poprosty mne naplevat'. vi zh dazhe na "svyatyuy prostoty" nedotyagivaete... Osho net nyzhdi zashishat'. y nego millioni posledovatelei i chto kasaetsya tech meditatsii itp, to eto odin iz velichaishix masterov.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:43

...I on imel vsyu vozmozhnost' udalit'sya iz obshestva...typix pitekantropov ili "psov" kak skazal Gospod' v Biblii, no ostavalsya TO LKO ishyshix radi istiny, za chto ya tozhe beskonechno priznatelen emy, xotya i razdelyayu ne mnogie iz ego religioznix vzglyadov.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:03

Andrei Patrushev
well, as a telepath, you're rudderless managed to create a cyber brain???? I think there is great

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:05

Dimas
raskazy ))))))))))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:09

Like it's only the beginning of autumn, and birds have flown... :?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:08

Andrei Patrushev
Yeah...metempsicosi, and on the forum and in the transport of...well, nothing right now weather stabiliziruemost - subside 8)

Димон Димон

Post by Димон Димон » Thu Sep 23, 2010 16:32

the last 2 posts pleased :). Properly, there is nothing for the cattle to ignore. I'm just misunderstanding why they come here at all. Is it just to show off their language skills :) Just funny

АДАНАЙ

Post by АДАНАЙ » Thu Sep 23, 2010 16:51

Listen to "journey through inner worlds" 3rd week, 3 days ago, the day when I wanted to play games on your intuition, this game was called king of the hill, on the site Intuit.ru. The point of the game:in the CIRCLE initially 2 sectors and 1 of them is correct, of course you need to click on the right. Every level adds 1 sector. And I noticed that the skin on my face was pulsing at the correct sector in the circle. The next day try again, I didn't get the same. :cry: If anyone was a manifestation of intuition, please tell us how exactly you did it? Maybe I something like this will help in finding the channel information from intuition. And I understand that some programs are combined to improve the effect, please share what you can combine?

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Thu Oct 21, 2010 18:12

After the disk is formed dreams interesting, they are not as soft and sweet as after alpha. There is a sense of reality and a study of the modeling behavior for the future..
or something like that :)

Алекс711

Post by Алекс711 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 15:07

"birds have flown..."- WELL, it's OKAY. Satan always gets angry when looking for the truth and turn to the right path. it makes me happy. ... at the elementary throws his blunt rudeness. All this would be funny if it were not so stupid. Good luck, gentlemen!

Кнопка

Post by Кнопка » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:23

Tell me, is there on the CD "Inner Voyage" anything that requires knowledge of the Russian language? Want to buy some CDs for gifts for English speaking friends.
Last edited by Кнопка on Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:38, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:08

Кнопка wrote:Tell me, is there on the CD "Inner Voyage" anything that requires knowledge of the Russian language? Want to buy some CDs for podarkov English-speaking friends.
No, the only disk so far, only a Guide.

Кнопка

Post by Кнопка » Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:38

In the description of the drive says: the Efficiency of the drive increases if the pre-within 3 weeks of lessons were conducted with the disc "Healing" or "Music for hypnosis and self-hypnosis". And the break between "Healing" and "Journey" should be and what duration?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 25, 2010 15:05

Кнопка wrote:In the description of the drive says: the Efficiency of the drive increases if the pre-within 3 weeks of lessons were conducted with the disc "Healing" or "Music for hypnosis and self-hypnosis". And the break between "Healing" and "Journey" should be and what duration?
No, break is not needed.

Юджин

Post by Юджин » Fri Jan 28, 2011 0:39

Good... In the description it is written that in the first 15 minutes when working with the track, especially if audiostrobe......

In the descriptions of the discs on the website it says that this disk without audiostrobe!!!!!!!!

And please tell me... how to distinguish, there are audiostrobe or not?... I have on this disc glasses blink on any other ... even just a song .. will flash if the volume is more to do. Effect as conventional lights, rabotaa level....flashing to the beat well...:)

How to configure audiostrobe?

All the best!

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:26

This disc audiostrobe ,on the website it is located in the directory audiostrobe drives. http://www.mindmachine.ru/audiostrobe/index.htm

If the disk is in this section,so it has audiostrobe.

Decoder audiostrobe may respond to the usual music,but it will just blink to the beat of the high frequencies of music.

Audiostrobe adjust the volume level of the playback source CD.Glasses should not be lit (very loud sound) or occasionally blink (very quiet sound).
On the operation of the decoder may impact EQ,increases the high frequency is like increasing the volume.

Юджин

Post by Юджин » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:32

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Is the drive with audiostrobe ,on the website it is located in the directory audiostrobe drives. http://www.mindmachine.ru/audiostrobe/index.htm

If the disk is in this section,so it has audiostrobe.

Decoder audiostrobe may respond to the usual music,but it will just blink to the beat of the high frequencies of music.

Audiostrobe adjust the volume level of the playback source CD.Glasses should not be lit (very loud sound) or occasionally blink (very quiet sound).
On the operation of the decoder may impact EQ,increases the high frequency is like increasing the volume.
And how then to understand that audiostrobe working correctly? and not that there is any lack of information or its excess....:) We have to have only what you need. Or what audiostrobe (glasses, I wanted to say..:)) will be flashing on the static - is it okay?

And I listen through a normal CD player.