Disk A. Patrushev, "Journey to inner worlds"

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Disk A. Patrushev, "Journey to inner worlds"

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jul 10, 2009 17:59

Путешествие по внутренним мирам (+ аудиостроб)

CD "Journey through inner worlds" is the next disc in the series "Theta meditation", created by the author's technology "Holopenichsky Autofocusing". The CD also recorded signals audiostrobe.

The first track "Journey through inner worlds" (Inner Voyage) is a specially processed sounds (not music), which contributed to the progressive immersion in certain States of mind are tentatively identified as: "Dissolution", "Climbing", "Creative search", "Connecting with the Future" "Shaping the Intention".

It is known that sometimes the solution to a problem comes in a dream, or rather on the verge of sleep and wakefulness. This disc can contribute to creative insights in solving some specific problems, provided that the already accumulated enough material on this issue. He also contributes to the development of intuition, resolution of internal conflicts, the attainment of peace and tranquility. For about 15 minutes right after work with this track (especially when working with audiostrobe), many dealing can manifest psychic abilities. These abilities can be mounted by placing a blind deck of cards in red and black stripes (the all kinds).

The second track "the Awakening" (Awake) is designed to return to its normal wakeful state. Can be used alone as a morning (instead of coffee) if you have problems with sleepiness after awakening.

A side effect of the drive, with regular exercises for 3 weeks is to normalize pressure and reduce the need for sleep.

The efficiency of the drive increases if the pre-within 3 weeks of lessons were conducted with the disc "Healing" or "Music for hypnosis and self-hypnosis".

Dissolution. We live in a world of stereotypes, constantly creating them for themselves and for others. It is essential for life process, greatly facilitate the daily existence and releasing a lot of energy for other things. At the same time, we often forget what we were built for a particular stereotype that any stereotype – the essence of the restriction is appropriate only in a narrow specific context. In the beginning of the disk is chosen such movement and structural organization of the frequencies to dissolve existing stereotypes about a particular problem or challenge and reach a zero level from where movement is possible in any direction.
Climbing. This is followed by the ascent to "Higher mind", in "Energy-Information Field of the Earth," "world data Bank", etc. (what you like :)). At this level there is already a huge variety of solutions and information in one way or another relevant for Your purposes.
Creative Search. Corresponds to the search of the structural organization of these solutions and information for Your particular purpose. It is known that in a certain way structured and integrated part – whole is always greater than the sum of these parts. Thus, creativity is born something new and special for Your particular situation (which in the future will be placed in a common "Bank").
Connecting with the Future. In the "Energo-Information Field" at the same time contains information about past, present and future. In order to embed the results of Your Creative exploration in Your future, the necessary work of a special kind – you need to reunite into a single effective and environmentally friendly system a huge number of very diverse external factors and, under certain conditions, Your Subconscious mind is quite capable to cope with it.
the Formation of Intentions. Between consent that something should be done and the act itself is sometimes a wide Gulf. When we intend to do something, we just go out and do it... Like get off the table and bite the Apple... Such a simple action and our intention in its implementation, actually based on many factors: the belief that we are able to do this (normally occurs from experience, example, or trust in important people); the belief that it will be worth it (You deserve it, this is true for You, it is endorsed important to You, it is useful for all six speakers it is safe enough, and thus based on Your values and their hierarchy); the belief that it is possible in principle and would be contrary to existing laws of physics in this particular Universe and there is sufficient time, material, energy, structural, organizational and informational resources to achieve. Thus, the Formation of Intentions – it's all the same to link a huge number of factors, but not external (as in the previous step), and inner.

FAQ on disks<
Last edited by Андрей Кабанков on Sat Nov 21, 2009 22:32, edited 1 time in total.

Йоссариан

Post by Йоссариан » Fri Jul 10, 2009 18:19

And you can read more about the unfolding maps?
Another question - how were the observed effects normalize blood pressure and reduce the need for sleep?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri Jul 10, 2009 18:55

About class! Wait! When?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 10, 2009 19:05

Йоссариан wrote:And you can read more about the unfolding maps?
Another question - how were the observed effects normalize blood pressure and reduce the need for sleep?
It's very simple: take a new deck (well, not every time, but every three weeks it is necessary :)) shirts up and determine (guess) what color is the suit of the top card, then the card open and look, whether correctly identified. The correct definition is put in one pile, wrong in the other (don't mix, even better to make two signs, not to jump out of the trance and back... :)), then count the results. The results of the above 56% correct answers, and below 44% (need to work on internal harmony) swidetelstwo on increasing psychic ability, within this framework srednestatisticheskiy result. Within three weeks the result will be postepenno increase not only due to the training of psychic abilities, but also due to ultrasensor (recognition suits in the smallest detail of the shirt), so the deck should be changed periodically (can take from three decks, and each time, choose one randomly).
Thus, You make a test to listen to the disc and after.
I would like to note that in the dynamics of the ESP plays much better and more reliable, so avoid long decision-making (all sorts of stroking, sniffing, and prochuvstvovanii :)) - make decisions very quickly - in a fleeting inner impulse, then very soon you will recalibrate it securely and will use your pleasure in everyday life...
Good Luck Running!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 10, 2009 19:07

Йоссариан wrote:And you can read more about the unfolding maps?
Oh yeah, :) the normalization of the pressure and decrease the need for sleep - this is standard and given the known effects of working with theta rhythms. :?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jul 10, 2009 20:23

Ростислав wrote:On class! Wait! When?
A couple of weeks.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 10, 2009 22:22

Андрей Кабанков wrote:in a couple of weeks.
:) :) :) And for all enough?

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Fri Jul 10, 2009 23:09

Гость wrote: But all enough?
More than two in one hand not to give!!! :D :shock:

[Максим]

Post by [Максим] » Sat Jul 11, 2009 19:41

Yay! Just had thoughts of the possibility of a new disk, and here it is. :ay

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:54

From the previous 5(+ 8 )-ti disks (super!) and with all that is written here, left vpechatlenie that Light with Theta not friends... well, and a lot more (in the sense of impressions of the forum).
As soon as still do not buy, maybe Andrew will post his own summary in a new theta-ROM??

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Jul 12, 2009 14:06

So in turn! I'm the first! :)
And the price is the same?

Йоссариан

Post by Йоссариан » Sun Jul 12, 2009 18:22

take decisions very quickly - in a fleeting inner impulse, then very soon you will recalibrate it securely and will use your pleasure in everyday life...
Thank you, I wonder
But can a similar effect be achieved with techniques of New code NLP, for example, of the Rainbow?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jul 12, 2009 18:36

Ростислав wrote:So in turn! I'm the first! :)
And the price is the same?
The price is the same 350 RUB.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:13

Йоссариан wrote:
take decisions very quickly - in a fleeting inner impulse, then very soon you will recalibrate it securely and will use your pleasure in everyday life...
Thank you, I wonder
But can a similar effect be achieved with techniques of New code NLP, for example, of the Rainbow?
But it is better since... :)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Jul 13, 2009 13:32

Андрей Кабанков wrote:for about 15 minutes right after work with this track (especially when working with audiostrobe), many dealing can manifest psychic abilities.
yeah... and then I sit and go nuts from these abilities....when you feel close to some unknown entity and I do not see it - because it is terrible so on the wall you want to climb and shakes.... especially when the apartment suddenly starts pounding for no reason, and vesch begin to move by themselves...and this fear he the inside... and anything with myself I can not...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 13, 2009 14:09

Идущая вперед wrote:
Андрей Кабанков wrote:for about 15 minutes right after work with this track (especially when working with audiostrobe), many dealing can manifest psychic abilities.
yeah... and then I sit and go nuts from these abilities....when you feel close to some unknown entity and I do not see it - because it is terrible so on the wall you want to climb and shakes.... especially when the apartment suddenly starts pounding for no reason, and vesch begin to move by themselves...and this fear he the inside... and anything with myself I can not...
Yes, a familiar picture... :? :o But there is still a Conductor... :D

Йоссариан

Post by Йоссариан » Mon Jul 13, 2009 19:22

But there is still a Conductor
and the Conductor, and from the fear of death helps? :shock:

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Jul 14, 2009 0:22

Идущая вперед wrote:
It is noticed that when harmonized, the aura( in other words - the overall functioning of the organism as a whole: thoughts, thoughts, subconscious programs, physical health) such fears of the person not attending.
Sense of understanding the world for what it is :)

And it is noticed that people with weak mental field ( not quite resolved the mental field, living "mental chewing gum" which eats up energy) are often someone, for some inexplicable (to disrupt it) reason, then barks, then reproach for what reason.. and I was experiencing a strange feeling of hostility. But not all of the surrounding :) someone want to help experiencing a feeling of unexplainable pity. So if you notice both, and not infrequently, then there are problems with the harmonisation of the internal state :)

What am I? : the fact that fear is something you have (including create) entity. ( and usually, most of the entities surrounding those who fear - created the same .. the so-called detached thought-forms ( mental stuff) causing a chain reaction: - you are afraid of thought-forms come off, fly around, you begin to feel your fear and become more and more afraid.. That is - the lack of control of consciousness produces monsters ).

Not nakanaide horror for what reason :) the worst being - people ( with their mental capabilities).<

андрей69

Post by андрей69 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:45

Yeah and NTV look smaller and all sorts of horror movies,and the TV just shut off,and there will be stuff to haunt.I astral work without the pale and no, freeze me do not come,on the contrary a feeling of richness and interestingness.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 21, 2009 18:08

Hmm..very interesting,judging by the description,it is necessary to test...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 21, 2009 18:16

Andrei Patrushev
And what time of day is optimal to listen to the first track?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Jul 21, 2009 18:48

but where is that drive that????
and when it's time???
how long to wait???

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jul 21, 2009 19:35

Going forward
You will receive the first copy as get the circulation going to send you by courier.As a gift :o.
Not long to wait.Promise at the end of the week.

Джим

Post by Джим » Tue Jul 21, 2009 22:50

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Going forward
You will receive the first copy as get the circulation going to send you by courier.As a gift .
Not long to wait.Promise at the end of the week.
And that you have all the nick is already taken into account? Together with addresses, passports etc..? :(
And someone else doesn't matter arose that I (Jim), they say, nor the agent of the Entente, nor the agent of Aesop, but that's just an ordinary agent... let alone me... :(

Seriously, I'd like to come to your office for a drive, and zaoodno (bonus) ask You personally, Andrew Kabankov, one question-a short, easy and noncommittal, the rights of the customer. Ie how would like to call and ask? (available during working hours; if no -- write, not offended.)
And, by the way, the trade mark "al", as I understand it, no longer exists??
Sorry for the slight offtopic.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jul 21, 2009 23:00

Jim
Come,as will the discs.
I just don't always happen in the office,check in advance.
A sign al before hanging,the so-called legal person,but it is no more time.
Instead of a sign of Albus hung Psychotronics,but it scared the landlords,had to be removed.