Post by Пианистка » Tue Jan 06, 2015 19:06

Andrei Patrushevwe will see :)

Пианистка

Re: Disk A. Patrushev, "Journey to inner worlds"

Post by Пианистка » Thu Jan 08, 2015 16:36

Hi all :D
listen to PVM third day.
Feelings:
Day 1: tingling in area of frontal lobes in language, then hands the thigh.
Day 2: goosebumps there, plus severe ache the left eye, and there was a feeling that the hands (up to elbow) want to climb. The eye ached for a long time after listening.
3. day: goosebumps there, stabbed right eye also had a feeling that the hands want to go up, added a feeling - that-turned feet.

Иван М

Post by Иван М » Sun Apr 05, 2015 19:44

Hello everyone, immediately apologize for grammar I'm from Germany.
Yesterday at night I tried this ROM... the horror somewhere in the 15th minute off, joined at the end but could not raise no hands head for about ten minutes, then passed. Woke up frustrated plus depressed. Left lying loaded disc healing but it on I've not much worked. Through four hours put the mm (in my opinion from what you have tried best) was better. I have increase from 27 work requires concentration both mentally and physically. Please advise how to raise the tone. Forgotten dream shit not even a dream a film with a terrible performance.
Last edited by Иван М on Sun Apr 05, 2015 19:51, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 05, 2015 19:46

Ivan M
Hello.
2nd track Star Wanderer in the morning.

Иван М

Post by Иван М » Sun Apr 05, 2015 19:53

:) Thanks for the quick response.

ОлегЕ

Re:

Post by ОлегЕ » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:31

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Йоссариан wrote:And you can read more about the unfolding maps?
Another question - how were the observed effects normalize blood pressure and reduce the need for sleep?
It's very simple: take a new deck (well, not every time, but every three weeks it is necessary :)) shirts up and determine (guess) what color is the suit of the top card, then the card open and look, whether correctly identified. The correct definition is put in one pile, wrong in the other (don't mix, even better to make two signs, not to jump out of the trance and back... :)), then count the results. The results of the above 56% correct answers, and below 44% (need to work on internal harmony) swidetelstwo on increasing psychic ability, within this framework srednestatisticheskiy result. Within three weeks the result will be postepenno increase not only due to the training of psychic abilities, but also due to ultrasensor (recognition suits in the smallest detail of the shirt), so the deck should be changed periodically (can take from three decks, and each time, choose one randomly).
Thus, You make a test to listen to the disc and after.
I would like to note that in the dynamics of the ESP plays much better and more reliable, so avoid long decision-making (all sorts of stroking, sniffing, and prochuvstvovanii :)) - make decisions very quickly - in a fleeting inner impulse, then very soon you will recalibrate it securely and will use your pleasure in everyday life...
Good Luck Running!
Good Health To All! A question for Andrew: a little understood phrase about the results with interest - I 58.4% left after the first listening, dragged the following way: I closed my eyes and laid in two piles on the principle of red I feel right I feel left black. then checked out.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:11

Oleg
This is a question (then what is unclear?), or a statement? :)

ОлегЕ

Post by ОлегЕ » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:06

Andrew,I meant what does my percentage :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:23

Oleg
And what not clear that? :)

ОлегЕ

Re:

Post by ОлегЕ » Fri Jul 03, 2015 23:40

Павлум wrote:conclude, after another round of auditions on additional effects that gives this disc:

1. Definitely increases the brightness of the dreams, their number and memorability.

2. Increases the likelihood of logging in the OS.

Today, there was a about the OS and such, what has never happened - I fell asleep in a dream saw himself in relation to that dream where you fell asleep and when I woke up, I was in exactly the same sleep, from which sleep! This has never happened.

The main conclusion from all the experiments you can do the following:

The program stabilizes ISS, in which you find yourself. In the words of Castaneda, "fixes the assemblage point in a new position."

[/b]
I have this train after the Conductor had, just think that in my case was "moving" to the next line of probabilities as I fell asleep in the same position, in the dream I was awakened by the doorbell rang(all at home, when one door is not locked, the bells on the door weigh, according to time of day hit one to one i.e. as a clocked process, in the same position), so in the dream sleep (and I know that sleep ) can hear the doorbell in my head thoughts:why call all the houses the door is open:call persistently and for a long time, get up go to open the door on the way noticed three kittens, thinking this is where(have a cat where kittens): behind the door I hear my mother's voice, and he see she was gone ,closed ,and now come in crowds to the door,opened it and immediately ask about the kittens, in response to "so the cat gave birth to three months", I think to myself what a cat but silent wonder...and then the feeling that something in the back grabbed and pulled back into the dream only my feet and my hands flashed from the sharp jerk when the jerk is not felt.Continue to sleep and think what it was. Stood up in real life went through the apartment house no kittens :lol: . Only when I woke up I began to understand that it is not a lucid dream , and lucid is in lucid.Specifically lucid a couple of times and I have always been pulled in this way. :ay

Плутон

Re: Disk Исцеление2: Rainy Afternoon

Post by Плутон » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:28

Hello!
I bought a CD "Journey through inner worlds". When playing back you only hear the noise as if the radio wave is lost. As it should be or I not correctly do something?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Disk Исцеление2: Rainy Afternoon

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:31

Pluto
As it should be.

алекккс

Post by алекккс » Sat Oct 15, 2016 20:45

Andrew, please clarify on this disk. I have this wav file in the Navigator, under the strobe-write, just like you said somewhere that the gate prevents holopenichsky the autofocusing or something like that. So, the question is, this file, all the same, it is better to listen to with glasses or without? thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 15, 2016 21:44

алекккс wrote:just like you said somewhere that the gate prevents holopenichsky the autofocusing or something like that.
No, I anywhere did not write. :?

Энди

Post by Энди » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:35

But was that the gate prevents tatvanam, the production of which contributes to the MRP. But I personally tried both - with light provalivaetsja deeper, but without light, feel more peaceful.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:48

It was written earlier here somewhere in the vast forum that MRP to better deal with points /gives the best results.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:24

Энди wrote:But was that the gate prevents tatvanam, the production of which contributes to the MRP.
By and large, for the untrained on ABC's brain, it is. But there is a recommendation - go to theta series after the achievements the alpha state.

алекккс

Post by алекккс » Sun Oct 16, 2016 16:50

Please specify some more, please, about neobhodimosti break, like 15/15/... 21/21/... this applies to travelers from a particular session or from the mind of the machine at all?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 16, 2016 17:07

alecks
From a particular session or disc.

Андрейлевченко

Post by Андрейлевченко » Sun Feb 05, 2017 21:22

Hello everybody! Please tell me the 2nd track of this disc,it is also that 2nd track Star Wanderer and the 4th track Ultramega? The sound is different,looked through the forum and description,the effect is the same and in fact ? Different are they?,different from each other or identical ? Please answer,and thanks for the answer)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 06, 2017 0:39

Andreichenko
They even sound-it is not similar. :?

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Sun May 07, 2017 20:32

Good time,Dear.
Andreiyou here mentioned that the drive is compatible with the PVM method is the key.I know him and periodically do.
1,please Tell me how to do it in practice and what exercises it is better, the egg or Whipping ?
2.as it is able to cause in the future? (mentally spreading out his hands?).
3,standing in the key as it's called, right?
4,which drives key more compatible?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 08, 2017 0:28

Aastha
1. Finding a matching rhythm.
2. Finding a matching rhythm.
3. I do not know.
4. All theta series, but one of them. Here and Music for Hypnosis to pull up.

девушка

Post by девушка » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:27

This is the first CD I bought. Started listening to Voyage, but I failed, hard. I read on the forum that we should start with alpha waves. I don't know if I downloaded the disc Healing. Yesterday at night I listened and nothing happened. Apparently having read the reviews on the forum were waiting for surprises. Slept bad. This morning I decided to listen to the second part of the Journey, instead of coffee. Of did not feel any effect, but perhaps the effect was all the same, because almost after a sleepless night I drove the car about 800 km without much effort. Before came as the dampened washcloth. Arrived, listened to the Healing, did not leave for the night. After 15 minutes fell asleep and woke up after the end of the disk is not cheerful, but rested.
I understand that this second part of the Journey acts as a unobtrusive energy.
In connection with this question: how much time to listen to these discs and when you go to the first part of the Journey. And as for this scheme to insert the other disks for better effect. Want all at once!
Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:26

девушка wrote:I understand that this second part of the Journey acts as a unobtrusive energy.
You are absolutely right. http://www.mindmachine.ru/audiostrobe/p ... voyage.htm
девушка wrote:In connection with this question: how much time to listen to these discs and when you go to the first part of the Journey. And as for this scheme to insert the other disks for better effect.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2181