Disk A. Patrushev, "Journey to inner worlds"

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:42

)) I will try to share. Launched on the NAVIGATOR. 2 days are on the agenda 2 questions. Is it worth it to run 1 project almost without my participation, only to invest. And whether to start the project with my full participation. Here is the answer to the second question I was in a dream and got it. Woke up with a full sense of what is run, everything will be fine and I will achieve the goals they pursue. The first project is also negative no. And I thought somewhere in the middle of the day about it, but went to bed with other thoughts and desires. In the dream, everything is connected in one very nice scheme. But now I don't know where I knew what should be done and how to do it. I have the feeling that in the middle of the day I made the decision, and in the dream, was approved and received the consequences, positive to these decisions.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:07

Toja
Hi, thanks for answer))) And listened to how many times the "Puteshestvie..."? He listened to Healing?

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:11

Pianist, I have wheels Andrew has probably 2 years. And conditioner and healing and Voyager. I just listened periodically at an inner pulse. And when I was lucky enough to get the NAVIGATOR, and there they were on the flash drive. As far as I remember this is my second run of Voyager to Pathfinder. But this effect on my inner pulse was never although worked hard. Today I will try the healing to start.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:18

Toja
I also listen to CDs of Andrew for three years, love the Guide. While Traveling on the VM until hands are not reached, and the Healing is freaking me out))) :aa

леша я

Disk A. Patrushev, "Journey to inner worlds"

Post by леша я » Wed Aug 31, 2011 18:28

Today 10 day. Go to bed every day at 1:00 in the morning, before going to sleep listening to the track inner voyager. The last(extreme) 4 day, morning get up at 7:30 as misty, the body is cotton, very hard to Wake up, come in good condition in about an hour. Oppression from the disk and not feel tight every night and turn on the track. Why is it so hard to Wake up???
After listening to the Conductor, and Healing was the fullness of the life force needed less time to sleep, felt rested, Vystavkin (listen to CDs about two years). With the conductor engaged periodically by the internal desire.

Did break one day woke up in a great good condition.

Why is it so hard to Wake up after listening to inner voyager???

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Disk A. Patrushev, "Journey to inner worlds"

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 31, 2011 18:35

Alex I
Try to go to bed early. :?

леша я

Post by леша я » Wed Aug 31, 2011 18:42

I have a jet lag like this. Just running out of sleep when I break hard, it felt different, and there is some sort of disorientation, body, cotton naughty in :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 31, 2011 19:43

Alex I
You can try in the morning to listen to something stimulating.
Maybe You worked bad the alpha or beta, before she went to theta rhythms...

леша я

Post by леша я » Fri Sep 02, 2011 23:27

How to set(determine) that the alpha worked?
Thank you for your answers.

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Fri Sep 02, 2011 23:46

Alex me and You before you purchase journey through the inner worlds which drives or session listened to? It was hard for me the first month after prosypatsya Explorer. But after completing the course alpha to the pulse with the inner conductor became easier. And Voyager is generally excellent I goes. Wake up without any problems.

леша я

Post by леша я » Thu Sep 08, 2011 20:07

Listen only a Guide and a healing.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Wed Jan 25, 2012 23:53

why when I listen to the disc, after 10 minutes starts to itch the palm of the fingers on the hand or the leg or the shoulder, foot and so on
STE why? :( :shock:

finished listening to all passes

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:30

СтАвР wrote:why when I listen to the disc, after 10 minutes starts to itch the palm of the fingers on the hand or the leg or the shoulder, foot and so on
STE why? :( :shock:

finished listening to all passes
The dirt seeps from the Trip,then back absorbed :lol:
But seriously,just the deep relaxation You begin to "see" your body,and it always itches :) And after listening-the focus goes to the outside world,and, as it seems already not before.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:59

Димас wrote:But seriously,just the deep relaxation You begin to "see" your body,and it always itches
and for some reason it always itches?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 26, 2012 13:37

Stavr
At a certain level of relaxation, there are different feelings in the body (not necessarily the itching). Is yoga even noticed... actually that's a good sign You're on the right track. But to further promote these feelings need to get used to...

Димас
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Димас » Thu Jan 26, 2012 14:13

СтАвР wrote:and for some reason it always itches?
Yes there are a lot of processes goes :) for example, the constant skin renewal, dead skin flaking off, and that itches :)

Владушка

Post by Владушка » Sat Mar 03, 2012 18:40

A big Hello to everyone!

I want to share my results from the course of listening to this disc.

The course was short 15 auditions every day with a two-day break after the seventh listen.

Very interesting there is a condition that cuts off the self-esteem based on imposed stereotypes, the world as it is perceived and perceive itself as it is with no regrets and illusions. The state in which it is impossible to deceive ourselves, as responsible for that part of the consciousness just cut down. A lot of things finally became clear. And had captured a big, fat cockroach in the mind which spoiled my life for many years.

The essence of the cockroach was the fact that I tried to be, look good, pious, avoided conflict and confrontation. Worked on the outside everything seems to be fine, but inside I wanted to break all, but it was enough to tell the truth and to defend their interests. Now I do not care what anybody thinks of me and think about me do anything. Freely and naturally Express their attitudes to everything if needed in this situation, absolutely not avoiding conflict. And the fun inside instead became more tolerant and kind to people and the relationship became as it is easier, simpler.

Accordingly freed up a huge amount of energy which was spent on all this cloak and internal squabbling.

Many thanks to Andrei Patrushev for the disk. Your CDs, really, was for me a very valuable acquisition. :o

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 03, 2012 20:47

Vladushka
Thanks for the feedback!
Although this result I would be more attributed to the Conductor. With PVM it just intensified and entrenched... :?

Владушка

Post by Владушка » Tue Mar 06, 2012 18:06

Andrei Patrushev
Indeed, not very long previously graduated from the course Conductor. That was not going to listen, wanted to rest and then again the Explorer or Star traveler.
For acquaintance listening to Lucid dreaming and the Journey of inner worlds. Introduction as it spontaneously turned into a full-fledged course which gave very good results :D .
Be sure to describe the results of the next audition, I think it will be Explorer :) .

Иррина

Post by Иррина » Mon Mar 12, 2012 13:37

Good day, Andrew and everyone who reads :)
I want to share the result from listening to the disc. Listened a couple of times for fun. The cards are not laid out, guessing is not engaged. Thing is not really me on guessing. Immediately after listening, nothing unusual happened, or I didn't notice. But after some time I began to notice that come to mind to any new idea (before the drive was only feeling) or idea, and after a while the same happens in life. As a warning information that draw attention, but not take seriously. Interesting, but you can learn to distinguish such information to take note of and correct the situation in the future?
And got brighter to show my daughter (in the sense of energy). That I'll think of something, and it is 5-7 minutes I read it. Or Vice versa. Is it possible to develop telepathic communication?)) or do I really have?)) Dreaming)) Here such Affairs. I want to consolidate, strengthen and use the benefit)) the Question to Andrew - how to do it?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 12, 2012 13:43

Иррина wrote:a Question for Andrew - how to do it?
To trust yourself to do it (without fanaticism and with breaks) with the disc.

Иррина

Post by Иррина » Mon Mar 12, 2012 14:18

Andrei Patrushev
I mean 15 times in 3 days times with water?)))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 12, 2012 15:25

Иррина wrote:Andrei Patrushev
I mean 15 times in 3 days times with water?)))
Yeah.:)

Иррина

Post by Иррина » Thu Mar 15, 2012 14:38

Андрей Патрушев wrote:yeah.:)
With the regime of classes - clear. :) Thank you.
But increasingly thoughts, what's it like to trust yourself? What that means in the full sense? How is it manifested in reality? Andrew, tell me, please, what you can read on this subject

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:47

Иррина wrote:what's it like to trust yourself? What that means in the full sense? How is it manifested in reality? Andrew, tell me, please, what you can read on this subject
Read the classics - Tolstoy, D. Dostoevsky, etc. :) Trust in yourself a little different from the trust to others, meaningful to You people... :?