Disk A. Patrushev, "Journey to inner worlds"

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Thu Aug 06, 2009 15:23

Listen to the drive with the machine.

Noticed valuable - after listening to the disk is much more effective there is a meditation. Far more effective - consciousness winds like a thread without stopping for a class, you can't stop!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 06, 2009 16:56

I wonder who is really with the cards I tried before and after?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Aug 06, 2009 17:10

Andrei Patrushev
I even keep them at home not just in... :)

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Thu Aug 06, 2009 17:32

Andrei Patrushev

Let's try it. Will spread the deck before and after. The results lay. How many days to sample?

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Thu Aug 06, 2009 17:57

Andrei Patrushev

Here's another question - how to process the result with the cards:

2 shots, most likely, will not be equal, for example in the stack with red stripes will be 12 cards and all the red suit, but in a stack with black - 24 all mixed up. How to count something? 83% in this case?

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Thu Aug 06, 2009 17:59

I'm sorry, I read the beginning of the post, understand how to count...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 06, 2009 18:12

Павлум wrote:Andrei Patrushev

Let's try it. Will spread the deck before and after. The results lay. How many days to sample?
21 or 15 - while working with the disk. :?
Then, by the way, also you can try - as far as You have enough skill...

то лучше - визуализироват

Post by то лучше - визуализироват » Thu Aug 06, 2009 21:51

Andrew, do you have any additional recommendations for work with your drive? Is it better to visualize on something to concentrate, setting yourself some to speak before listening?

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2009 22:00

Andrei Patrushev please tell me IF THIS DRIVE is ABLE to CONNECT TO an INFORMATION FIELD of the EARTH AND READ INFORMATION FROM IT

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:24

Andrei Patrushev

So, the first result.

The test showed (4 tests during the evening) that the percentage of guessing the color card in my case - 42% (16;13;15;15 out of 36, respectively).

Method of testing - with the deck lift the top card with tightly closed eyes, abruptly turning her to him, trying to see through closed eyelids.

The CD was listened to with a machine, sitting in the half Lotus. Meditation is qualitative - not knocked out not once, but a couple times was in the trance state with a sense of movement, etc. (who knows will understand). Immediately after meditation and water test. Guessing 21 map of 36. Then again - same result, 21 out of 36, i.e. 58% (!).

When the first test guess the first 5 or 7 cards in a row along with a suit. Then got excited and started to make mistakes. But upon further guessing, if guessing the color is usually guessed the suit. Several times (3 times) guess the map entirely.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:00

In the morning after 30 min drive "Endorphins" (today is a difficult day, and went later) slipped on the previous results - i.e., 15 of 36 (42%).

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:26

Paulum
Wow, that's impressive! :shock: bi

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:28

Yes, one more thing noticed, after listening to the disc is very easy to shape the goal-intention, do not interfere with doubt in achieving the goal...apparently this happens because there is no "makemessage" in the head, the condition lasts for about 15-20 minutes, which is enough for a start.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 07, 2009 17:47

то лучше - визуализироват wrote:Andrew, do you have any additional recommendations for work with your drive? Is it better to visualize something to concentrate on, setting yourself some to speak before listening?
Nothing to do... :) :ay

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 07, 2009 17:49

Павлум wrote:Andrei Patrushev

So, the first result.

The test showed (4 tests during the evening) that the percentage of guessing the color card in my case - 42% (16;13;15;15 out of 36, respectively).

Method of testing - with the deck lift the top card with tightly closed eyes, abruptly turning her to him, trying to see through closed eyelids.

The CD was listened to with a machine, sitting in the half Lotus. Meditation is qualitative - not knocked out not once, but a couple times was in the trance state with a sense of movement, etc. (who knows will understand). Immediately after meditation and water test. Guessing 21 map of 36. Then again - same result, 21 out of 36, i.e. 58% (!).

When the first test guess the first 5 or 7 cards in a row along with a suit. Then got excited and started to make mistakes. But upon further guessing, if guessing the color is usually guessed the suit. Several times (3 times) guess the map entirely.
It is necessary to compare with the test up to disk, and then You might be so capable. :) :ay

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 07, 2009 20:03

dimas or pablum.can you tell how this CD has impacted you.DOES THIS DRIVE CONNECT TO AN INFORMATION FIELD OF THE EARTH AND READ INFORMATION FROM IT?

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Sat Aug 08, 2009 13:43

I do not support Your terminology, apparently my CPU is outdated. 8) Since you printed the tablets of the old Testament, this disc is one of the best drivers to connect the stem field.

This is an adequate answer to Your question.

Seriously:

By using the disc (and my own intention) you can enter the ISS. How do You dispose of them - so be it. :wiz

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Sat Aug 08, 2009 13:56

Report by guessing the cards. Day 2

Before hearing two times in a row and 15 of 36 (classics!)

While listening after 15 minutes I suddenly interrupted, with the result that I was frightened, then angry. When listening to the re-could not be collected, and then passed out in spite of the Lotus somewhere after 30 minutes.

The result after meditation three tests 19, 22, 21, 36, respectively. But it is much worse than the first time - was not certain. The first day I actually saw the card. I will try next.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 08, 2009 21:00

Pablum thank you very much for the answer.All clear!

Марк Лучин

Post by Марк Лучин » Sat Aug 08, 2009 22:00

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Марк Лучин wrote:So I would like the details of most of these. Unless of course it's not a military secret. :oops:
Students - perpetual Guinea pigs psychology ("What is psychology? Is the science about the students"...) about 15 People (not all survived until the end :?). Plus Your humble servant and his closest relatives, including children :shock: Test for psychic abilities (cards) showed an increase from 64 to 82%. :?
What else? :o
Super! bi
Thank you very much, very definitely and clearly.
This information is enough.

There is an additional question, I don't know where to ask (in a thread - ask here).
As I understand it binaural oscillations can be self-imposed musical sound theme as a coverlet. And if it possible the theme itself to scatter binaural? Let's say, suppose I have records which I personally road or the like. Suppose that prayer (say Orthodox or Jewish or the Qur'an). Or let's say learning language. So can they not imposing anything extra to scatter on channels in binaural rhythm?
It seems to me that the attempt to say something clear and almost smart almost succeeded. :oops:

Марк Лучин

Post by Марк Лучин » Sat Aug 08, 2009 22:23

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I Wonder who is really with the cards I tried before and after?
Without a disc in the childhood tried, but then again just for fun when I got a card (don't play cards, don't like the best pistol or revolver Billiards - in which exceedingly strong http://russianbulat.narod.ru/pulevoi_biliard.html). :D
Before maps came out about 70% - just feel why the black image they subjectively warmer. Or do You mean that the hands can not touch, can only look on the pile? And in truth I wonder what will happen after the drive? :wink:

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Sun Aug 09, 2009 14:23

Day # 3

To the disk 19 of 36

The listening in polulotosa. Not passed out, but the first 20 minutes was overcome all kinds of anxiety (the type of telephone like call, and who called?.. etc.). Then managed to tune in the end was fine - a sense of movement through space, the loss of the feeling of weight, etc.)

The result after 2 times for 21 of the 36. All as before.

Марк Лучин

Post by Марк Лучин » Sun Aug 09, 2009 16:15

Paulum
Not want to try with the lottery where you have to scratch the protective layer above the image?
I mean just for the sake of science of course, but for the sake of profit :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 09, 2009 17:15

Марк Лучин wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Марк Лучин wrote:So I would like the details of most of these. Unless of course it's not a military secret. :oops:
Students - perpetual Guinea pigs psychology ("What is psychology? Is the science about the students"...) about 15 People (not all survived until the end :?). Plus Your humble servant and his closest relatives, including children :shock: Test for psychic abilities (cards) showed an increase from 64 to 82%. :?
What else? :o
Super! bi
Thank you very much, very definitely and clearly.
This information is enough.

There is an additional question, I don't know where to ask (in a thread - ask here).
As I understand it binaural oscillations can be self-imposed musical sound theme as a coverlet. And if it possible the theme itself to scatter binaural? Let's say, suppose I have records which I personally road or the like. Suppose that prayer (say Orthodox or Jewish or the Qur'an). Or let's say learning language. So can they not imposing anything extra to scatter on channels in binaural rhythm?
It seems to me that the attempt to say something clear and almost smart almost succeeded. :oops:
Try to knock off a PM to Jim...

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Sun Aug 09, 2009 18:29

mark Luchin

This can easily be done yourself with the help of a program NP2.
I experimented with an ordinary mp3 music.
Put there 40 Hz, so the pressure was so dispersed that little head is not broke :shock: :) Then 2 nights of not sleeping. :) And prayer is fine of 7.83 Hz. az