Disk A. Patrushev, "Journey to inner worlds"

Джим

Post by Джим » Tue Jul 21, 2009 23:13

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Come,as will the discs.
I just don't always happen in the office,check in advance.
A sign al before hanging,the so-called legal person,but it is no more time.
Instead of a sign of Albus hung Psychotronics,but it scared the landlords,had to be removed.
Thank you.
I'm gonna call ahead, by the way, is it right to ask if I can to catch You in the office?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jul 21, 2009 23:16

Jim
Of course ask,no problem.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jul 27, 2009 15:02

The circulation received.Drive on sale.

Бона

Post by Бона » Tue Jul 28, 2009 15:39

Hello!
Wanted to order Your new disc cod, since it's already appeared. Yes, only in the catalog on the site it was found. Tell me, please, when you get a chance to purchase it. Live far away the opportunity to come to the office do not have.
Sincerely, Natalia.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jul 28, 2009 15:54

Natalia,you can already make an order on the website.
Orders from 4 disks we send you with free shipping.
Due to the fact that many of our buyers already have all the disks A. Patrushev,we will send a new disk one at a time.
If you order one disc will have to pay the postage costs 250 RUB.

The final price when ordering a single disk 600 RUB.
Disk 350 rubles + postage in Russia 250 rubles.

Бона

Post by Бона » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:12

Thank you for the nice message and detailed advice!
Sincerely, Natalia.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:29

When listening to disc (first track) I go to sleep, after listening very hard to recover,don't want to get out of bed...upon waking up,the feeling that reality is a dream.Takes 2 days only.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 29, 2009 16:30

Dimas wrote:Andrei Patrushev
And what time of day is optimal to listen to the first track?
From 16 to 18.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 29, 2009 17:33

Dimas wrote:When listening to the disc (the first track) I go to sleep, after listening very hard to recover,don't want to get out of bed...upon waking up,the feeling that reality is a dream.Takes 2 days only.
Well, that's fine... :? No wonder the second track "budylka" goes. :?

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Jul 29, 2009 19:57

Dimas, if you psychic abilities to train'll share too, please, with the people experiences. :?

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Wed Jul 29, 2009 20:06

Taken from the description of the drive:
. For about 15 minutes right after work with this track (especially when working with audiostrobe), many dealing can manifest psychic abilities. These abilities can be mounted by placing a blind deck of cards in red and black stripes (the all kinds).
Andrew, well this is what psychic abilities coach, clairvoyance or what? :( :)
So we have a chance to live up to the moment when you create a disk to practice telekinesis or even teleportation? :) Andrew, I'm not kidding, that is only half joking. :) :? :? :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 29, 2009 20:16

рыжая wrote:Taken from the description of the drive:
. For about 15 minutes right after work with this track (especially when working with audiostrobe), many dealing can manifest psychic abilities. These abilities can be mounted by placing a blind deck of cards in red and black stripes (the all kinds).
Andrew, well this is what psychic abilities coach, clairvoyance or what? :( :)
So we have a chance to live up to the moment when you create a disk to practice telekinesis or even teleportation? :) Andrew, I'm not kidding, that is only half joking. :) :? :? :?
You can on the psychic with teleportation, 8) it is only necessary to Nicholas (Golden Ray) for a couple Seminario to go... but, all seizes turnover.... :?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jul 29, 2009 21:50

red
Damn...I have to be honest and to write something are afraid :roll: :wiz Today I am what I do not think that happens... Remember a few people haven't spoken about a very long time, and today one in ICQ knocked on the door, the second the post written,I'll never know where my address from him...And the first one (s) to my question, and then you suddenly...told me that I didn't know there was an irresistible desire, that's written...Blimey...

андрей69

Post by андрей69 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:37

see disk nastraivaet brain so that he begins to nastraivatsa in the information field correctly.And he is already or not?I want to try,because I interested in this topic.

рубин

Post by рубин » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:38

Андрей Кабанков wrote:due To the fact that many of our buyers already have all the disks A. Patrushev,we will send a new disk one at a time.

Andrew, please tell me, the new disc in any case be sent separately or can be included in the custom wheels and shipping is not paid?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:17

рубин wrote:
Андрей Кабанков wrote:due To the fact that many of our buyers already have all the disks A. Patrushev,we will send a new disk one at a time.

Andrew, please tell me, the new disc in any case be sent separately or can be included in the custom wheels and shipping is not paid?
Shipping is charged separately only for single disc 4 various disk-free shipping.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:18

андрей69 wrote:looks like the disk nastraivaet brain so that he begins to nastraivatsa in the information field correctly.And he is already or not?I want to try,because I interested in this topic.
There are already.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jul 31, 2009 13:43

Andrey Kabanov

Why is the new ROM in the directory will not add?.. A forum is not often read.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jul 31, 2009 14:01

Paulum
Volodya arrive, be sure to add :)

Алексей Кузнецов

Post by Алексей Кузнецов » Mon Aug 03, 2009 23:50

Dimas - ... reality is a dream. And I have a similar feeling after the Conductor. Often the state of "stupor". I stand and no, absolutely no thoughts in my head. And the situation is gradually starting to appear more and more often. And last week one of my friends waiting for me, turned in my direction when I came around the corner. He said it seemed to him that I stand behind him. And it is so for me Windows Explorer. I also want to try a new disc. Let's see what ... the disk in store for us.

Марк Лучин

Re: coming SOON:drive A. Patrushev, "Journey to inner worlds"

Post by Марк Лучин » Tue Aug 04, 2009 0:23

Андрей Кабанков wrote:for about 15 minutes right after work with this track (especially when working with audiostrobe), many dealing can manifest psychic abilities. These abilities can be mounted by placing a blind deck of cards in red and black stripes (the all kinds).
Can you tell something more detailed about those who were already using this disks? I would like the numbers of results.
And who initially tested the new disks. Refers tested. For some reason I hope they pre-tested, and not by sale. :oops:

I apologize for the perhaps excessive candor and even tactless questions, but ask exactly what the answer to give to interested people was not. bc
ps and now very curious.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: coming SOON:drive A. Patrushev, "Journey to inner worlds"

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:21

Марк Лучин wrote:
Андрей Кабанков wrote:for about 15 minutes right after work with this track (especially when working with audiostrobe), many dealing can manifest psychic abilities. These abilities can be mounted by placing a blind deck of cards in red and black stripes (the all kinds).
Can you tell something more detailed about those who were already using this disks? I would like the numbers of results.
And who initially tested the new disks. Refers tested. For some reason I hope they pre-tested, and not by sale. :oops:

I apologize for the perhaps excessive candor and even tactless questions, but ask exactly what the answer to give to interested people was not. bc
ps and now very curious.
But whence then was it? :?

Марк Лучин

Post by Марк Лучин » Tue Aug 04, 2009 14:50

So I would like the details of most of these. Unless of course it's not a military secret. :oops:

Мечтатель

Post by Мечтатель » Tue Aug 04, 2009 15:41

Also want to buy this CD and others, but the problem is payment. Could you on the website to make payment online (VISA, etc)?
I think that would be a lot of people around the world would buy the products in your catalog, a lot of us everywhere :-). Here I can not understand those long addresses with numerous figures of Russian banks.

Мечтатель

Post by Мечтатель » Tue Aug 04, 2009 15:47

Are there similar effects of the CD "Journey through inner worlds" in MM? What is a session?