Disk A. Patrushev, "Journey to inner worlds"

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:47

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Горизонт Событий wrote:And what of the low? Epsilon or what? Lower Delta? If the Delta cannot be downloaded through the periphery, as You someone said, how loaded even lower frequency?
Z-rhythm (0,5-0,016 Hz). Oddly enough, again is loaded. :) I suspect that Delta, under certain conditions, to ship can (currently experimenting). 8) :)
Welcome!
On whom to experiment on cats? ;)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 30, 2009 16:16

Василий_V wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Горизонт Событий wrote:And what of the low? Epsilon or what? Lower Delta? If the Delta cannot be downloaded through the periphery, as You someone said, how loaded even lower frequency?
Z-rhythm (0,5-0,016 Hz). Oddly enough, again is loaded. :) I suspect that Delta, under certain conditions, to ship can (currently experimenting). 8) :)
Welcome!
On whom to experiment on cats? ;)
Hello!
No, cats are primitive gave 7.5 Hz - drags, gave a 15 - yaritsya, gave 3 - sleeps...
Mainly on yourself, and whom else? :? When you go stable and normal, will switch to you. :)

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Wed Dec 30, 2009 21:21

I think all the stimulation of lower alpha already akkuratnenko need to use...
although You have a wonderful device, forgot the name..
and my theta does not work:(( sarasa is...

Зима

Post by Зима » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:57

Hello! The situation is this, I picked up the CD "the Journey ....", and before that I was listening to the Conductor. Now, I have to start classes with any disks had problems such as fear of the dark, all sorts of phantoms seemed to, right up to the jumping of the heart (up to panic), it was hard to sleep because it seemed that something rattles, moves, etc. etc. (apparently after Miasnikov newfangled). The Explorer is more or less removed these fears, began to sleep well, but after "journey..." it all started again. Could you explain what it is, because it is terribly annoying. Now really scared all the disks to touch, maybe I theta not to, and listen to something better?

ООО СтарКрафт 2

Post by ООО СтарКрафт 2 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:41

2 Winter
This is due to the fact that the noise used by the Andrei Patrushev, the human ear is unable to process the auditory canal is blocked due to overload, a kind of defensive reaction, the noise does not carry information for the person and the person goes into a trance. in connection with the "overload" and there are fears, and not with what is "Internal data processing"

Шумовик

Post by Шумовик » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:45

Winter
Read branches on Theta meditation
http://mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2071
http://mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=238

In my experience, when I started listening to a course of theta resurfaced those fears/feelings/negativity that I seemed to have developed.
Listen to this the FDA, and it seems first rate, too bad the condition was.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 06, 2010 18:16

ООО СтарКрафт 2 wrote:2 Winter
This is due to the fact that the noise used by the Andrei Patrushev, the human ear is unable to process the auditory canal is blocked due to overload, a kind of defensive reaction, the noise does not carry information for the person and the person goes into a trance. in connection with the "overload" and there are fears, and not with what is "Internal data processing"
Funny statement :)
What is easier for generate some editor-in pink noise and listen to every day for 20 minutes at least five times. And then tell us about your fears... :shock: :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 06, 2010 18:19

Зима wrote:Hello! The situation is this, I picked up the CD "the Journey ....", and before that I was listening to the Conductor. Now, I have to start classes with any disks had problems such as fear of the dark, all sorts of phantoms seemed to, right up to the jumping of the heart (up to panic), it was hard to sleep because it seemed that something rattles, moves, etc. etc. (apparently after Miasnikov newfangled). The Explorer is more or less removed these fears, began to sleep well, but after "journey..." it all started again. Could you explain what it is, because it is terribly annoying. Now really scared all the disks to touch, maybe I theta not to, and listen to something better?
Hello! Try again with Explorer, but if very tired, the Massage of the Brain.
In principle, it will pass not later than a week after regular listening to Travel in order never to return...
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2181

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 06, 2010 18:34

Василий_V wrote:I Think all the stimulation of lower alpha already akkuratnenko need to use...
For one the key word is "passive"... :)

ООО СтарКрафт 2

Post by ООО СтарКрафт 2 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 20:45

To be honest, I'm with Pink noise do not feel fear, I listen before going to sleep on the bed the whole track completely.
Fears appear in dreams.

Алексей_

Post by Алексей_ » Sun Jan 10, 2010 20:38

can this drive be combined with any other? for example, massage of the brain in the morning?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 10, 2010 21:57

Алексей Сергеевич wrote:can this drive be combined with any other? for example, massage of the brain in the morning?
Can. :)

Илья_Р

Post by Илья_Р » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:40

Hello.
If nochnogo the morning after the morning before bedtime "Allocation ostalnogo body", and on the same day, "Journey to inner worlds" - OK or overweight?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 13, 2010 18:54

Илья_Р wrote:Hello.
If nochnogo the morning after the morning before bedtime "Allocation ostalnogo body", and on the same day, "Journey to inner worlds" - OK or overweight?
Check. :)

Илья_Р

Post by Илья_Р » Thu Jan 14, 2010 19:45

the first two days in a row just to cheer) after Wat stable for 2 OS.

Игорь111

Post by Игорь111 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 18:31

Good day!Dear friends,I would Like to know more about the CD "Journey through inner worlds".Does anyone have any concrete results after listening? Or, it's a waste of time?
Thanks in advance!

!Энди

Post by !Энди » Mon Feb 08, 2010 19:03

Игорь111 wrote:Good day!Dear friends,I would Like to know more about the CD "Journey through inner worlds".Does anyone have any concrete results after listening? Or, it's a waste of time?
Thanks in advance!
I had two disks in telemedical (1Деконцентрация, 2 FPGA), there was a stable feeling of Megareklama.net miss - after some incredible massage. Moreover, this effect was not dependent on whether I fell asleep during the session or not. Once half asleep saw the phantom of a man - because such experience is fiction - very impressed. With the cards was a success - but minor and not impressive. But after some time doing the French language for the system select the correct answer from several options and found myself on what was good progress in the guessing. Because under the program the result was not bad, but in fact is not so hot. :)
Nerves uspakaivaet nice Pacyna least for the duration of the course
And so it depends on what you want from this program!

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:28

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Василий_V wrote:I Think all the stimulation of lower alpha already akkuratnenko need to use...
Andrew, Hello!
not mean passivity?
please explain.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Feb 27, 2010 20:37

Anonymous wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Andrew, Hello!
not mean passivity?
please explain.
Do not try... :)

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Fri Mar 05, 2010 0:49

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: For one the key word is "passive"... :)
Andrew, Hello!
not mean passivity?
please explain.
Do not try... :)
Began to act! :)

There is a promotion to encourage Delta?

Саир

Post by Саир » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:20

Andrew, Hello!
And in Petersburg it is possible somewhere to buy a license drive this? I need to go there soon on a business trip to go :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 05, 2010 16:44

Саир wrote:Andrey, Hello!
And in Petersburg it is possible somewhere to buy a license drive this? I need to go there soon on a business trip to go :)
I don't know... :?

Post by Guest » Fri May 21, 2010 4:31

You can use Windows Explorer by night, and vnitrnim worlds day?
Journey through vnitrnim worlds sesijami mayd machine if not working audiostrobe, because , as I have explained, with the model of my points, audiostrobe does not work, no signal ?
the effect on the result of studies if you drink alcohol on other days?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 23, 2010 13:39

Гость wrote:you Can use Windows Explorer by night, and vnitrnim worlds day?
Anything would be in this sense...
Гость wrote:Journey vnitrnim worlds sesijami mayd machine if not working audiostrobe, because , as I have explained, with the model of my points, audiostrobe does not work, no signal ?
Strange explanation... Buy headphones with volume control (sometimes these adapters sell for any of the headphones) and make a louder sound on the player (to decoder catching a clear surge).
Гость wrote:what is the impact on the result of studies if you drink alcohol on other days?
If not regularly, no...

Серген

Post by Серген » Wed Jul 07, 2010 15:26

About the CD the Journey of inner worlds.

It is worth to buy, but to listen to after consideration of alpha waves.
Thing inteeresny. Something inside of me helps to understand any situation and most importantly to look at the situation of SOS on the side of the observer.
When talking for example was not interested in what I say and what people hear from me. In short, humanity has become something.

Well, in General, removes the fears is real, even as people are afraid of me..