Question Andrew on the effectiveness of

ИванКо
Question Andrew on the effectiveness of

Post by ИванКо » Mon May 25, 2009 21:03

Andrew please tell me you created the disks and I think performed tests on a test group of friends or perhaps for yourself. Did you use egg ?
Have you checked the person who enters into meditation without the use of disks on the egg ?
And then have you checked his brain waves just by using EEG but with and use their development?
Is there deistvitelno changes?
I also live in Ekaterinburg if you want this experience to put on me and you have the appropriate equipment it possible for me to participate in this esperiment?
There is an internal brain waves as far as I understand, and as the frequency used to record it begins to affect those brain waves kotoyre inherent in us? TK. realistic is the setting?..
not advertising is the course of a phrase that people in the classical way undertaken time in the retreats and the booth was required to sit in meditation for about 10 years or 20 years , and with the help of latest Tecnology as binaural technologies and audiostrobe required time 5 years less to achieve the same status?..
purely from my heart asking you as a scientist which is responsible for, then that makes in front of GOD himself at the Lope, is it real??
I really want to believe that it's real because then you kowtow because it is so ease the suffering of many people...
All the best ...health, love and light to you and your family..

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Tue May 26, 2009 3:45

..."If a friend came in the way - the fun road, without friends me slightly, and with friends a lot! What I snow that I heat me what the rain pouring down when my friends with me"... Patrushev - friend! Televisor - The Enemy! :lol: :roll: az But if serezno, disks, etc Patrushev really work, and repeatedly and not just once...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Question for Andrew on the effectiveness of

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 04, 2009 19:31

ИванКо wrote:Andrew, please tell me you created the disks and I think performed tests on a test group of friends or perhaps for yourself. Did you use egg ?
Have you checked the person who enters into meditation without the use of disks on the egg ?
And then have you checked his brain waves just by using EEG but with and use their development?
Is there deistvitelno changes?
I also live in Ekaterinburg if you want this experience to put on me and you have the appropriate equipment it possible for me to participate in this esperiment?
There is an internal brain waves as far as I understand, and as the frequency used to record it begins to affect those brain waves kotorye inherent in us? TK. realistic is the setting?..
not advertising is the course of a phrase that people in the classical way undertaken time in the retreats and the booth was required to sit in meditation for about 10 years or 20 years , and with the help of latest Tecnology as binaural technologies and audiostrobe required time 5 years less to achieve the same status?..
purely from my heart asking you as a scientist which is responsible for, then that makes in front of GOD himself at the Lope, is it real??
I really want to believe that it's real because then you kowtow because it is so ease the suffering of many people...
All the best ...health, love and light to you and your family..
Research on these "new" technologies - binaural beats and the light flares and their effects on the brain are conducted with the 50-ies of the last century. Including checked EEG advanced monks of all faiths in prayer and meditation (on the website there is a book about it). In my recommendations You can find an extensive bibliography on the topic.
Your research I conducted with a unique device LIRA-100 html">http://www.nmbt.web.ur.ru/index.html
Do not think that there is some magic frequency, known only to the elite, which magically affect the brain. As in life, it is best to achieve the result of running a move in the right direction and skill.
If you briskly want :) come and see me at the Department of normal physiology (Klyuchevskii, 17), I'll measure the lyre before the session with mindmachine and after... 8)<