The improvement in sleep quality....

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 05, 2009 20:42

Most often, the intention is enough... :)

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:51

Василий$ wrote:Going forward,
how to listen to Thompson? set goals?
I have a life 2 a clear goal to implement them I use all sorts of methods....
and with Thompson I'm just resting.... shut off the brain...
full mind and stop VD (internal dialogue)....
to turn off the brain was to learn was very hard for me.... to be in thoughtless 10-20 minutes it took me to years of hard training....
Going forward

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:30

disable VD it's hard...
:shock:

I still can't process complex thoughts still creep and stops are thought of by, stops are thought of by, stops are thought of by... :)

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:26

Delta meditation Thompson is on torrents.ru in excellent quality, and not horribly compressed to mp3 yugzone.ru. All success.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 06, 2009 15:51

and there on torents free that thread go?
or current for the coin which will remove from your cell phone?
going forward

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Apr 06, 2009 16:53

All free. :D

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:37

Andrew, welcome to You!
a line from the FAQ ->track Integration on the disk Ultramesh - Delta-theta (0.5-8 Hz);

You said that Delta is not induced artificially.
integration it is used with some sly intent? ;)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:58

Василий$ wrote:Andrew, welcome to You!
a line from the FAQ ->track Integration on the disk Ultramesh - Delta-theta (0.5-8 Hz);

Yes, I've tried the method golovonogogo autofocus to do :) but, unfortunately, there is no opportunity for EEG to check...

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:46

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Василий$ wrote:Andrew, welcome to You!

Yes, I've tried the method golovonogogo autofocus to do :) but, unfortunately, there is no opportunity for EEG to check...
Oh, home EEG, I would have all day checked :)))
Unemployed man is a free man! ;)

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Thu Apr 16, 2009 13:01

2A day in a row listening to the track solar wind and the dreams are just zhet, like a movie feature ;)))

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:46

Василий$ wrote:2 day in a row listening to the track solar wind and the dreams are just zhet, as a full-length film ))
and you'll participate in this dream? active? or passively observing? consider your hands? color dream black or white??? bright or dim?
do you remember Your sleep during the day? was there any thread signs or hints for You? WELL, YOU CAN USE IN THE REAL WORLD...

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Fri Apr 17, 2009 13:46

Идущая вперед wrote:
Василий$ wrote:2 day in a row listening to the track solar wind and the dreams are just zhet, as a full-length film ))
and you'll participate in this dream? active? or passively observing? consider your hands? color dream black or white??? bright or dim?
do you remember Your sleep during the day? was there any thread signs or hints for You? WELL, YOU CAN USE IN THE REAL WORLD...
Today again a couple of powerful dreams, colored or not they don't even know how-it's not especially memorable, I remember them well. involved. there myself....
yesterday's dreams are remembered at all much but not all of the current common sense and interesting moments and the feeling of one sleep to forget can't so pleasant in my life somehow it was easier.....
In one dream he was ugly to the horror I was trying to control his progress and the progress of other participants but not very good, I understand it was a DREAM and say to myself - NEED to GO!!! but not vyhodets :((( after a few times out :)) all in a sweat.......

For clues in these dreams silence(I think) but there are hints to tooltips in some intuitive way, he felt different from the usual.

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:03

Идущая вперед wrote:and not know anyone.... I'm after a Thompson Delta sleep system at night - good deep, dreamless sleep and at 6 o'clock WASPS... Yes, I agree the quality is not great - so ETOGES free option
but the CD with intelligent music I'm not going to buy - why - if there's a freebie-it may be that the discs are recorded with awesome quality and maybe Vice versa.... :wiz :wiz :wiz
Going forward,
Tried the Delta Thompson, something, half the night all silence no dreams, nothing in the morning was a dream but weak like this...
Forgot it immediately, I may not be ready ...

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 21, 2009 15:37

and I can't say that wasps rod from Thompson....
and they appear spontaneously just need to be aware of yourself when you dream.... when consciousness is expanded (especially mm) wasps come by themselves (just where we need to look at the hand while the deepening happens) often just look full-length color films in a dream and then when the dream is over continue partially in it .... have a continuation.... calculate the situation of further developments.... model continued...
if You had a bad dream that simulate drop dead-GOOD ending.... in their own minds banish this situation as the screen in the theater current with a good ending.... construct it again.... patamu that the subconscious mind in the dream gives us the pile tips....
Going forward

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 28, 2009 0:50

Идущая вперед wrote:
Going forward,
I want to say about the prompts, give them dreams after 3хсуто if not to sleep... even kakayato theory is...
I tried to imagine it was ... :)
Current feeling system....
finally they say 3-5 days without sleep, then hallucinations and all that...:(

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 28, 2009 13:24

Гость wrote:I want to say about the prompts, give them dreams after 3хсуто if not to sleep... even kakayato theory is...
when you give... well, why so torture and bully you... it sucks masochism turns out... when you log into the OS smoothly and not after 3 days of torture itself - (I have a output problem) notice a surplus of energy... strong vibration... when you take off from wasp straight body shakes all... and see how the hole tightened and in its place appears the web....