Alpha -, Beta - and Theta drives

Константин Сецко
Alpha -, Beta - and Theta drives

Post by Константин Сецко » Tue Mar 10, 2009 22:19

I want to ask Andrey Patrushev. Health To You :)
I started this thread especially for people like me. No matter how much reading of instructions to the drives, I can not understand which ones are alpha -, Beta - and Theta-disks (Well, Theta clear, there are a collection of Theta meditation, and the rest?). Thank you in advance for the answer

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: alpha -, Beta - and Theta drives

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:11

Константин Сецко wrote:I want to ask Andrey Patrushev. Health To You :)
I started this thread especially for people like me. No matter how much reading of instructions to the drives, I can not understand which ones are alpha -, Beta - and Theta-disks (Well, Theta clear, there are a collection of Theta meditation, and the rest?). Thank you in advance for the answer
And You, Hello.
The rest of alpha. One Endorphin - beta.

Константин Сецко

Post by Константин Сецко » Thu Mar 12, 2009 13:43

Thank you very much! :D

Дмитрий ДДД

Post by Дмитрий ДДД » Tue Jan 05, 2016 15:40

Hi Andrew! I have a strange character from time to time I get lost in your thoughts, sometimes you just hate yourself. :cry: some time used drugs, after treatment with Dr with the use of TES therapy, almost a year without drinking alcohol and I liked it, after you stopped drinking and nicotine! everything was fine until I lost a career and as a consequence decline in mood, depression, began to think that I MIS-used the TES therapy! I'm losing my mind!!! Now like better antidepressants propyl, live a life when all vtjagost! but after drinking "tired of being alone" I want to die!!! looking for help in MM, from how the new information headache, memory became bad, And generally would lay and lay, not doing anything!!! They tell what to listen to? what is the interval? and what MM would suggest!
PS please don't be indifferent, Help!!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 06, 2016 18:05

Dmitry DDD
Hello.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... f=8&t=2181
Mindmachine - any.