Affirmation for successful completion of the driving tests in traffic police

Внучка Козлевича
Affirmation for successful completion of the driving tests in traffic police

Post by Внучка Козлевича » Thu Mar 05, 2009 17:23

Good day to all!
SOS! I'm practicing driving a car around the city and the area is not the first month, but to pass the exam in the traffic police not yet possible (although the driving skills can be identified and by all standards the exam on the automated autodrome rent), but when the most responsible moment - exam prisutstviye inspectors plugging occurs (stupor) and allow the odd mistake while driving). Rent for the 8th time. Their life without a car can not imagine. :cry: Tell me, please zastennye affirmations for successful completion of the driving tests in traffic police and to further improve driving skills! Thank you!

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Mar 05, 2009 18:46

rainbow-arch... built-in affirmations Cab... confidence...

андрейtver

Post by андрейtver » Fri Mar 06, 2009 0:07

When I passed the exam were shaking too,but then I realized that when I think of how to pass so as not to overwhelm it starts worse...switched thought just stupidly know that will pass,and it happen that I stopped caring and passed:))))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Affirmation for successful completion of the driving tests in GI

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:57

Внучка Козлевича wrote:Good day all!
SOS! I'm practicing driving a car around the city and the area is not the first month, but to pass the exam in the traffic police not yet possible (although the driving skills can be identified and by all standards the exam on the automated autodrome rent), but when the most responsible moment - exam prisutstviye inspectors plugging occurs (stupor) and allow the odd mistake while driving). Rent for the 8th time. Their life without a car can not imagine. :cry: Tell me, please zastennye affirmations for successful completion of the driving tests in traffic police and to further improve driving skills! Thank you!
You useful to work out the alpha training. Probably a brain freeze goes with You for life in extreme situations...