EVERYONE WHO IS NOT SLEEPING!

EVERYONE WHO IS NOT SLEEPING!

Post by ***** » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:28

----------------------------------------------------------------------------[/quote]
Last edited by ***** on Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:26, edited 1 time in total.

Post by ***** » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:49

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by ***** » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:21

The topic can be remove the cause of the loss of relevance.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:01

trying to change what was? :) ( erase old messages)
at the forum, strogili, that I try not to play.. at least to foster a real sense of responsibility for made ... that gradually leads to the ability to understand the responsibility at a time before making a Choice.

this applies to both Your events

affirmations "I did the next best thing" is a complete harm of his personality. if you have a doubt "better or not", at least a little, how could it be better? :) When the best - no doubt.

In such cases it is better to "accept yourself". "what happened, happened.. I did what was considered, at that time the best way for yourself".. and if so.. that is no longer trying to "catch up" persistent beliefs "well, I did KIND of well-received" .. :)

Prompt will the Explorer in my situation? Had done right, but VERY risky.(not a crime). Now a lot depends on circumstances and most importantly OTO honesty and integrity of people who davurica. Depends on many things possible until the life. All resolved either tonight or tomorrow. Pomogeli Kai-else installation type "I did the next best thing" or All right" or even what

Add. The question is not out of cowardice. Easy if you have a chance to alleviate the situation, well she use?

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:50

Eugene Kosh

you would have erased the quote of another message if the author doesn't want to publish it.

Post by ***** » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:29

I washed myself. So as advice is needed urgently. Now will not help. Well, threw the question just in case because the situation is serious enough and the extra support has not mamasela would.
Nevertheless, thanks for the reply.
On my own spoke in front of the handler: it All happens the best way to me.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Mar 03, 2009 13:23

Anonymous wrote:Eugene Kosh

you would have erased the quote of another message if the author doesn't want to publish it.
at the time of my answer - a quotation was available (the author wanted to publish) for all, otherwise how would I give the answer?

and to change its message because the author decided to change the past - even changing his message as he wants :) - his right.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Mar 03, 2009 13:38

***** wrote: On my own spoke in front of the handler: it All happens the best way to me.
Yes.! completely.
if there is a desire to work with "I accept myself for who I am." This means that you will find a reference point "the way I am" and will be able to change "the way I want ( and the list of his new qualities)" ( from their study on the matters specified in the first message of the topic "self hypnosis, and proper goal setting").

Like your condition happens to many people. I also passed through it until the thought so. Then I realized - I was "will besputin" that is No Path. :) As defined - has become easier to live and plan, there was confidence and responsibility for their actions ( responsibility is understanding that you could at that time make maximum efforts and maximize your mind to make the right choice and right action. To be able to evaluate their actions as their choice. and Respect it :) ) If in this direction, everything is done as ( at the time) correctly according to your inner feelings of self - doubt will be gone.. it Remains only to respond flexibly to events and to see where you can influence them to instantly react. And confidence will be more.
Well, if it really is going not so, try "exit" from the events ( mentally) and you look from the side and try to look even further into the future.. to find the cause for such feedback and take into account the already larger portions of time to understand - and how to correct events, but first another look - maybe somewhere missed the deeper meaning of the events ( this also happens).

Not literally tell a story from real life ( like even on the TV show).
One man finding out about rendering , from[SPAM] to visualize the briefcase with the money.. until "cracks" in the skin of a suitcase, until each of the bills..
After a few months he had gone into some town.. and he was there came a telegram - come take your money.. went to the Bank, looks - damn.. as visualized.. and even sum..
Began to consider paper - what is this "grace" - was that his wife and daughter were in that time in Germany - died in an accident, and money - the payment for the insurance .. posthumous..
here and "asked"..<

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Mar 03, 2009 14:18

BOTH NAAAAAAA.... but I was also rasputnitsa ie... no way...
and now there is a path... a purpose... there are means and opportunity for achieving.... there is a confidence... a bad visualization and prediction of particular situation... predictions is a delicate matter and not always true because the number of options is limitless and even a tiny detail is enough to turn it all wrong...
changing the specific situation, you can come across serious resistance (word, people, circumstances)
but if you let go of control.... (transerfing sack) :) :) :)
justice is a relative concept :( :( :(
risk lives for the sake of justice bi bi bi
well, sort of resolved everything... like you're pregnant but it is temporary :D

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Mar 03, 2009 14:43

Eugene Kosh
Going forward
and what do we nonche goal (of life)? :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Mar 03, 2009 16:16

ЗОМБИ wrote:Eugene Kosh
Going forward
and what do we nonche goal (of life)? :)
individual :) :o

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Mar 03, 2009 16:54

to each his own

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Mar 04, 2009 0:34

Евгений Кош wrote:not literally Tell a story from real life ( like even on the TV show).
One man finding out about rendering , from[SPAM] to visualize the briefcase with the money.. until "cracks" in the skin of a suitcase, until each of the bills..
After a few months he had gone into some town.. and he was there came a telegram - come take your money.. went to the Bank, looks - damn.. as visualized.. and even sum..
Began to consider paper - what is this "grace" - was that his wife and daughter were in that time in Germany - died in an accident, and money - the payment for the insurance .. posthumous..
here and "asked"..
That's exactly what I also was arguing with someone. That our desire for a better life sometimes someone goes sideways. We want to imagine something of what your own hands and brains are unable to chance or Providence or God gave us a gift of cheese only in a mousetrap. It turns out -be Afraid of their desires because they are fulfilled!
I also used to want to, and let go of all-time passed - BAM - here you get and sign. And then it turns out that someone was herovato and close relatives. After all, why is it always if you're lucky someone the middle are not lucky.
What to do with the desires afirmatie and other installations?
That all was well. And not that good for you and others though the grass not to grow?
I have noticed - If in a family someone is more successful then there is always someone less successful. If a failure was to succeed achiever that for some reason, to take their positions. Perhaps there is some interchange?
Any ideas or thoughts about this. Described above just my opinion and my Nalgene so please do not judge strictly. :o

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:06

that "asked"...
There's no need to ask for money. Asked - not thinking, wherever they come from, if he has not earned them?
That's the result. All true, but to earn someone still had. For him. For the freeloaders, so to speak.

Now, if he asked that he had a hard time and a lot of work, and that this would work was not in vain - you see, and if something burned...

Гость

Post by Гость » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:46

Whether these affirmation vreditelstvu. They supposedly recorded on a single disc for nurturing the love of money the sound of water and birds, and naturally can not be heard.
1. I am a successful and rich man Here and Now.
2. I always see opportunity to make money! I can easily implement the best features!
3. I get their money creative, constructive and honest way!
4. I always attract into your life the rich, successful people.
5. I always attract in your life and in your business talented, creative and honest partner.
6. I always attract into my life a huge amount of resources and ideas.
7. I – magnet for money! Money come to me in different ways! I'm open to money!
8. I - excellent Finance Manager!
9. I always pay yourself first!
10. My money is working as efficiently as possible and create more and more wealth for me and my family!
11. I have me a decent passive income!
12. I am a financial free man! I have as much money as I need!
13. I work for joy and fulfillment! My job gives me a welcome income!
14. I correctly managing your finances and investments, creating a powerful flow of your passive income.
15. I am glad to learn new modern technologies of creation and management of wealth.
16. I am the great seller!
17. I am the great Manager!
18. I'm a wealthy and successful man!
19. I get wealth and gifts from a variety of sources with love and gratitude!
20. Money love me!
21. I always have enough money!
22. I - prosperous businessman!
23. I wisely and efficiently dispose of all my resources - energy, time, money and opportunities! I create money at any time!
24. It's beautiful to be rich and successful Here and Now! I enjoy your secure life!
25. I love money and money love me! I am a magnet for money!
26. I'm with joy, love and gratitude get money for your goods or services!
27. I'm with joy, love and gratitude count your money and intelligently control your income!
28. I'm happy to invest some of their money in successful projects and funds! My money multiplied!
29. I'm with joy, love and gratitude accumulate your wealth!
30. I'm with joy, love and gratitude, spend a reasonable part of their income!
31. My income increases every day!
32. It's joyful and spiritually - to be rich, prosperous man.
33. With love and gratitude to God and people, I take their wealth on Earth Here and Now.
34. I am the master of my life and easily get as much money as I need!
35. I perfectly do with your money, I'm always missing them and every day it becomes more and more!
36. I realize that himself created the current level of material well-being. Now I are making a real effort to raise the level of my income! My future depends on me! I deserve a lot!
37. I go to the material confidently and calmly. I rejoice in your small and large successes. I examine their experiences and are now operating more efficiently than in the past. I'm sure in your success!
38. I am a Person, regardless of the level of income. I understand the value of money for me and accept a real effort to raise the level of my income. I deserve the best! I deserve to live in luxury! I'm looking for and implement ways to increase my income!
39. I believe in myself! I have great potential that will allow me to achieve what I want! I'm going to your goals steadily and gradually!
40. I am the master of my life! I create my own reality! I playfully create their own wealth!
41. I can easily create for yourself the level of material prosperity that I desire. I deserve wealth, I go to him confidently and inexorably.
42. Money comes to me easily, I spend them with pleasure, they make my life comfortable. Money gives me freedom and the realization of all my plans!
43. My income determines my attitude to life. I am successful and achieve anything you want. Money loves me and comes to my desired amount!
44. Money is an important part of my life, they allow me to achieve all that I desire.
45. I choose happiness with money!
46. Money allows to open all the dignity of my soul.
47. I appreciate the money and allow themselves to get in the desired quantity.
48. I know the value of his work and allow themselves to assign a decent price.
49. I am proud that I am rich.
50. Money gives me independence and the opportunity to realize all my plans.
51. I trust in life. The more money I have, the more stable I feel. Money gives me a sense of assurance and stability.
52. I get the money effortlessly.
53. Money help me to develop spiritually and to achieve my spiritual goals. God manifests his attention to me and money. The more I joy, the closer I am to God.
54. I know how much my labor. My work is expensive! I treat wealthy people. I'm a great professional, and people are ready to pay for my services!
55. I make money to buy what I want. I always spend money with pleasure. I wisely dispose of the money.
56. Money is just sticking to me. My pockets full of money. I am attractive to money.
57. I am worthy of big money. I deserve to live in luxury!
58. Money deserve to think about them and commit to them. I put money in her life. I'm open to money!
59. Money gives me financial support in my life! I fully feel among the rich people! I have the interests and needs of a rich man!
60. Money is happiness, health, success!
61. The road to happiness is strewn with money. I deserve to be happy with the money!<

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Mar 04, 2009 23:15

there is a saying - if you tweak the "roof" and in the house life is getting better :)
as these affirmations are one-sided .. and not about the roof :)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Mar 05, 2009 15:11

if you periodentium on the cash flow a firm have to understand that everything in life has to pay....
and what is the price for all this is.... unknown....
here identity before the new year was with a rainbow-arc and other progressive 25 frame
with the affirmation I am a MAGNET FOR MONEY.... and still with several in the same spirit...
so vooooot.... through my hands flowed directly money flows.... ONLY IT wasn'T MY MONEY... and the money to transfer to different people.... but the hassle and all nervous cases finally had plenty
I suddenly began to approach on the street, seasonal workers, drunkards and beggars and begging-ask for money... and escho time I was carrying a large sum in her purse-it was dark and deserted crawled 2 drunken men out of the gate - they have corporate was and started to drag me to the office patamu that they have some men...
if you deserve to live in luxury it means that someone else on this planet much poorer (and nature always aims for balance and equilibrium)
money and spiritual development finally close to not going in any way...
I understand that this affirmation of Alexander Sviyash?
so... the same sviyash in his book - how to get information from the subtle world - writes that the cash flow does not govern the forces of light...
and all of these affirmations can be replaced by one
I - MAGNET FOR MONEY FOR THEMSELVES :wiz :( :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Mar 05, 2009 15:18

money is the result of communication(interaction) with the society.
from here and to dance.
the essence of money in this.
who works with the essence - and the result is not occasional but constant.

do you have any ZEMANITES for money for myself.. but if you society nothing will stick to you ... anything at all.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Thu Mar 05, 2009 15:39

Идущая вперед wrote:money and spiritual development finally close to not going in any way...
Still going!... :wiz :( :)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Mar 05, 2009 16:20

and what you give to society of different scammers???
or those black realtors who kill for the sake of apartments?
or MMM, DIFFERENT PYRAMIDAL FOUNDATIONS, and even the lady in the tent with vegetables which you cheat at a time for 50-100 rubles?
a Director who does not pay the salary to its employees and itself in what does not deny?
and the poor grandmother of the type which has been put on point to collect denyuzhku?
a member who is lobbying someone's interests and official which for a squiggle on a piece of paper will take the suitcase with the money?
and what kind of society we're looking at?

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Mar 05, 2009 16:48

can you even ask such questions?

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Thu Mar 05, 2009 17:02

a poker player also threw?
which half of your winnings includes a children's hospital?
and that map is just rushing? 8)

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 05, 2009 23:37

And, well, this is how rushing back and open.
It seriously can not count.

лиза

Post by лиза » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:35

Oh guys,with the affirmation "I am a money magnet" just do something! When put yourself this,so I freaked out for three days and in dreams and reality! Apparently the subconscious has indicated that the goal is not true that setting you want to change. Rsultat is, the money really went... through me but not quite me :? Try something like "I am a magnet to money" Thanks Going Forward :o The angular setting of course,we have to somehow "round up",I think,but the meaning is true :) But I want to share,not really about the money,although about them tlie. "Favorable circumstances are to me easily and frequently" Here thanks to Andrei Patrushev :o Works 100% :D

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Thu Mar 12, 2009 13:07

лиза wrote:Oh guys,with the affirmation "I am a money magnet" just do something!
It's really not. Because it's not an affirmation, and the name of the disk. :lol: :lol: :lol: