Brightness and audiostrobe

Ситх
Brightness and audiostrobe

Post by Ситх » Mon Feb 09, 2009 0:52

Hello, I have a question, when audiostrobe(explore, healing, etc.) sunglasses glow only up to a certain volume level, uncomfortable to listen to(13-14 units at a comfortable level 6) whether it is possible to increase the brightness of points regardless of the volume level? MM InnerPulse, ColorTrack glasses and TW Premium on MM brightness unscrewed on a maximum.

И.К.

Post by И.К. » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:13

I already wrote about the mixer that would INDEPENDENTLY adjust the volume level on the decoder (MM) and earphone...
Urgent-urgent - decoder really has a very limited dynamic range... and not always correctly works from the standard line output player - assuming that there is also headphone output with separate adjustable volume.
In short, 2nd psychotronic at-at would be a kind of mixer with multiple outputs with separate adjustable levels as inputs and PA outputs.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Brightness and audiostrobe

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 09, 2009 17:05

Ситх wrote:Hello, I have a question, when audiostrobe(explore, healing, etc.) sunglasses glow only up to a certain volume level, uncomfortable to listen to(13-14 units at a comfortable level 6) whether it is possible to increase the brightness of points regardless of the volume level? MM InnerPulse, ColorTrack glasses and TW Premium on MM brightness unscrewed on a maximum.
Perhaps only if there is an equalizer to raise the high. The point is not in the glasses, and the decoder, for which the critical just the volume level.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Feb 09, 2009 18:58

And I forgot to turn the sound on the headphones well and went through the whole disk solar wind eyes only (without ears)...
the sensations are very different from the usual...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 09, 2009 19:17

Идущая вперед wrote:And I forgot to turn the sound on the headphones well and went through the whole disk solar wind eyes only (without ears)...
the sensations are very different from the usual...
Interesting! And how?:)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:47

evening... 19-30... lying in corpse pose :)
so the body maximally stretched, the foot bent in different directions, hands lay palms up...
09 February 2009... full MOON LUNAR ECLIPSE on this day at 14-45...
The idea was perfectly conscious... i.e., if we stimulate the brain through the ears (theta meditation) what prevents us to stimulate the brain only through the eyes at the same time as closing the auditory channel of perception....
Brain used in a certain time is given binaural sounds and colour images - and then o the home.... bummer... sounds no.... if you shove middle fingers in the soup when only visual stimulation you can feel with your fingers as there is vibrates, and the brain itself begins to make any vibrating sounds (silent beats/)
Tracks thought on how faded the picture... ie. the picture went out 1 track ended, etc.
Track 1 - relaxation
2 track Muladhara - thoughts about work and family... what small household thoughts...
3 track svadhisthana attempt to stop the internal dialogue (generally quite successful)
Track 4 chakra belly button... all the same stop VD
5 track of Manipur... here in more detail
somewhere in the middle of the brain formed a picture
dark room... a dim light... in my right hand Cobra... the king Cobra is medium in size... I can clearly see her black shiny eyes... her forked tongue... she and I are one... the air was filled with danger and hatred of the us...
(the Cobra as a symbol I always have energy-the PRANA-the life-giving FORCE) (the Cobra one of the most perfect creations on earth - escho dolphins and sharks)
6 track anahata (I have shifted 2 centimeters to the left side
) a very clear feeling and vibration
7. throat chakra.... complete total vyroben to sleep
exit from the sleep state ends once the disk....
ears plugged with cotton wool and the top is wearing earphones... in the face of already extinguished glasses... I can feel a strong tingling in my left leg... the power is going on in the knee... heated hot thigh....
then somewhere on the level of the umbilicus on the left side of feeling lost... in the left forearm discomfort... like through it is rusty water.... the state of body asleep mind awake somewhere to
22-15 ... because the brain has been given a clear command in the beginning to capture all the feelings - about what happened...
when they finally woke up 22-15 on TV was a stupid movie with the big-EARED Jessica Simpson... :) :) :) well, that's about approx soooo....
(the solar wind was taken because there is one of the best strobe signals ... still a good gate in the electronic scan of the brain and energy sessions inear the pulse :wiz :wiz :wiz<