SOS

SOS

Post by ***** » Thu Feb 05, 2009 16:38

A week at night, put a Healing, morning Star flight. Today an hour ago drank 50 grams of cognac. The head appeared from the fog became heavy. Before such was not.
Who can say how much it is harmful.
Are rarely need to drink, so in my office I am the head of the sector of emergency and often you have to play the role of petitioner and to roll apponenta. What should I do?

Dimas

Re: SOS

Post by Dimas » Thu Feb 05, 2009 16:52

***** wrote:a Week at night, put a Healing, morning Star flight. Today an hour ago drank 50 grams of cognac. The head appeared from the fog became heavy. Before such was not.
Who can say how much it is harmful.
Are rarely need to drink, so in my office I am the head of the sector of emergency and often you have to play the role of petitioner and to roll apponenta. What should I do?
Well,Yes, this is a normal reaction!I now do not drink any more stalling drives+mind-machine...And if you drink,that buzz never felt.There is a separate issue for this reason.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Feb 05, 2009 17:19

better when you use MM not to drink alcohol... reaction may be different...
1.someone increases the level of aggressiveness
2. have yourself observed increased sleepiness (beer and drive the wire through the 2 hours)
3.Every body is different - there is mindmachines and drug Batali MM and everything is fine...
4. today I froze and balsamico the Church was added to green tea 1 tablespoon... and identity in the head fog can not work... focus and concentrate at work does not work - even the lunch did not help... (listened to morning drive massage of the brain) wait a day... balm ordinary 40 degrees all... :D :D :D :D
apparently MM and disks contribute to the ceasing of ALCOHOL withdrawal AND alcohol addiction :) :) :)

Post by ***** » Thu Feb 05, 2009 18:42

It well, to change jobs? But if age and civil specialty not? In General and began to use these practices in order for the brain to rebuild and try to do something different or to learn.

Сталкер 1

Post by Сталкер 1 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:01

or drink as usual or in the plot go.
before taking mm I normally feel after drinking alcohol.
and now, as the start of vodka or champagne-fly away completely. The last time scared of people at all.

Here wine or a little brandy is a class. I believe that the nervous system becomes more sensitive to external agents, the alcohol and gives a faster response. You have to be to be more careful... but on the other hand, is a powerful PLUS sessions with MM. Alcohol as soothing factor for me is no longer needed. It really is. I was so relaxed, it's sorry n...n. t e I not a brake has become, like frostbitten and unresponsive. Well, like Leo was. And I kind of don't care what they do. I have my own business, in both. Well vaasche some crap developed supermegafoxyawesomehot in their abilities. I still don't know how to use it. I don't know. That is, the power is there, and the understanding is in its infancy, but I am sure that all will be good. Unreal impressions of MM and CDs. Alcohol rests. Shit this alcohol.

Post by ***** » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:02

I myself feel that something proshot. While not so pronounced, but I do. Became more accurate merica, the car began to drive differently. Also spokoinee became. The evening also do not pull on the beer. That's probably only imeetsja the dependence on alcohol to fall asleep, but I hope will be corrected. And generally feel that they are working techniques that like to throw does not want.
But the point is, that for years ran in an environment where social interaction is tied to the get togethers, the drinking and the psychology of the environment corresponding to(today with us you don't drink , and tomorrow home change). To abandon those ties now so can't work without them, zero, to maintain the relationship need to take off thump. It turns out that I have them I began to run, to escape. He then realize that this lifestyle is the way to sunset. Nenugno time for adjustment.
I would like to know if you could not avoid drinking, like what to do the next day, can I continue to do it or to wait, when will the consequences, will I break "two to three".
Add the displacement of alcohol from the life of these classes makes me very happy.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:39

This is a standard reaction in everyone who began to practice meditation techniques (not only disks and mindmachine) and moved that way. It should be noted that, in principle, this initial stage. :) It will be even worse - alcohol will almost cease to act on the head (and did not drink at all), continuing to destroy the organism. :(

Post by ***** » Fri Feb 06, 2009 13:32

Андрей Патрушев wrote:This is a standard reaction in everyone who began to practice meditation techniques (not only disks and mindmachine) and moved that way. It should be noted that, in principle, this initial stage. It will be even worse - alcohol will almost cease to act on the head (and did not drink at all), continuing to destroy the organism.
Duc is great! But now, because suddenly the work will not change, I know the abuse is it possible to continue classes.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Feb 06, 2009 14:28

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Next will be even worse - alcohol will almost cease to act on the head (and did not drink at all),
Exactly. :)
there is..
breaks not a bucket, but more than before .. and consciousness - and how not drinking :)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Feb 06, 2009 14:45

I have no craving for alcohol... never had...
corporate parties and events you JUST HAVE to pretend to DRINK...and in fact, not to drink... there are many different ways... well, there is a ficus drain :D :D :D or strain a little SIP... or by accident under the table to pour or to say that a thread of type I ANTIBIOTICS DRINK... I did not....
but so interesting to watch a sober DRUNK PEOPLE... they like a drink so get up... we have one man got drunk at the last office party and the girl was bitten :) :) :)

сталкер 2

Post by сталкер 2 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 15:19

most likely a friend **** I think your drinking buddies you just had on their gathering. You they needed for their comfort. It's psychological manipulation. But when you will send them to hell-that they then begin to chase you. like what the hell is this-how did it get refused.
And even if you don't like to drink - what's the reason you play the comrade-in-pyanstvo. On the face of it your probably seen that you are pushing this bullshit. So why are you raping yourself. Or there or do the things you love.
It corici you just have and you don't understand .this.

awareness is the key to success. Yes, what kind. And what about the reception after drinking party-probably a better day to wait. I say.. their brains must be respected ELEMENTARY. Nefig them to soar first alcohol, and then up another fry by electrovanne. Or...or... find out for yourself - what you most like

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Fri Feb 06, 2009 15:24

Идущая вперед wrote:I have no craving for alcohol... never had...
corporate parties and events you JUST HAVE to pretend to DRINK...and in fact, not to drink... there are many different ways... well, there is a ficus drain :D :D :D or strain a little SIP... or by accident under the table to pour or to say that a thread of type I ANTIBIOTICS DRINK... I did not....
but so interesting to watch a sober DRUNK PEOPLE... they like a drink so get up... we have one man got drunk at the last office party and the girl was bitten :) :) :)
what You say is for kindergarten kids a ride. I'm the topic starter understand, because I feel a need therefore to negotiate. in this case, no figs no, antibiotics are not rolled. and about strain SIPS when retirees at the table or the employees of the interior Ministry, which purchases sit - out of the question. be the enemy of the people and the homeland.
drinking and after listening to the CDs and used to. in General, depends on the mood. if to think, and that going to be or how not to get drunk, the result is deplorable.
it is important to keep the confidence that I can drink a bucket or two, when nadla to drink half a bucket. works 100%. but, I warn you, once the body will delay the impact on then when to control himself will not be able - in the morning after sleep will be an ASS. despite the fact that the evening came cheerfully to his two and the language is not slurred at all.
and so from 50 brandy such a result... maybe the glasses beguiled? :) ...and shmurdyak what...

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Feb 06, 2009 15:45

АлексейН wrote:and below from 50 years of brandy that result... maybe the glasses beguiled? Smile ...and shmurdyak what...
and maybe put what? :)

Post by ***** » Fri Feb 06, 2009 16:04

Yes, no, that bottle is mine. Then the symptoms disappear after podsypanina well known to me.

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Fri Feb 06, 2009 16:17

Идущая вперед wrote:better when you use MM not to drink alcohol... reaction may be different...
1.someone increases the level of aggressiveness
2. have yourself observed increased sleepiness (beer and drive the wire through the 2 hours)
3.Every body is different - there is mindmachines and drug Batali MM and everything is fine...
4. today I froze and balsamico the Church was added to green tea 1 tablespoon... and identity in the head fog can not work... focus and concentrate at work does not work - even the lunch did not help... (listened to morning drive massage of the brain) wait a day... balm ordinary 40 degrees all... :D :D :D :D
apparently MM and disks contribute to the ceasing of ALCOHOL withdrawal AND alcohol addiction :) :) :)
Probably MM is not adapted to the Church or your Church but propecia newsweekly;)

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 06, 2009 16:21

and the more you use MM the more my faith in God GROWS... never believed... wait believe strongly
Going forward

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 06, 2009 16:41

***** wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:This is a standard reaction in everyone who began to practice meditation techniques (not only disks and mindmachine) and moved that way. It should be noted that, in principle, this initial stage. It will be even worse - alcohol will almost cease to act on the head (and did not drink at all), continuing to destroy the organism.
Duc is great! But now, because suddenly the work will not change, I know the abuse is it possible to continue classes.
Nothing remarkable there - you can be drunk...
The next day, you can do - some (writing) really helps... :)

Post by ***** » Fri Feb 06, 2009 17:18

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Nothing remarkable there - you can be drunk...
Do not say so!
Wonderful refers to the part that will become redundant.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:02

***** wrote:so it is wonderful! But now, because suddenly the work will not change, I know the abuse is it possible to continue classes.
About the next day - I do not know, have not had, long before MM. But what I know (little) - know - if job description requires drinks (at least beer per day) - well, together with such work, and suddenly, it was. And worse, I assure you, will not.

Post by ***** » Thu Feb 12, 2009 14:38

Is it possible learn how to "become the wave" of the environment. Here is my wife getting into the company, even if you do not drink still drunk. Very comfortable, nothing annoying, and the wheel can at the end of the party. :ay

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 12, 2009 15:03

***** wrote:is it possible learn how to "become the wave" of the environment. Here is my wife getting into the company, even if you do not drink still drunk. Very comfortable, nothing annoying, and the wheel can at the end of the party. :ay
You can join others in the postures, gestures, facial expressions, breathing and You will be happy... :)

Post by ***** » Thu Feb 12, 2009 15:11

And if you still face into the salad? :shock:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 12, 2009 15:15

***** wrote:And if all face into the salad? :shock:
Each case must be a worthy end. :)

Post by ***** » Thu Feb 12, 2009 15:43

Cool! :)
Poses, gestures, Mimi more or less clear. But how to imitate the wind? :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 12, 2009 16:16

***** wrote:Cool! :)
Poses, gestures, Mimi more or less clear. But how to imitate the wind? :?
You can directly breathing in sync, you can cross - practicing nods of the head or hand movement.