Theta meditation

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 28, 2010 18:20

САМОЛЕТ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:PLANE
Hello.
In the General case: in the morning - the alpha and the beta, theta in the evening (but it is better for 4 hours before bedtime). Three months really isn't that bad, it is better for 15 days to do. There is another disc Ultramesh, where the second track is very useful to engage with learning material (that is both an exercise).
And listen to every day? For example morning Star traveler a day or two,and theta every day.Or theta the same day or two?
I think theta is better every day. :)

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Sun Nov 28, 2010 18:26

Ie. you can listen to this: 15 days: morning Star Voyager(Brain Massage) day two, night theta every day,then 15 days break.Then again 15 days: morning Star Voyager(Brain Massage) day two, night theta every day,15 days off.Then again 15 days: morning Star Voyager(Brain Massage) a day or two, the evening of theta every day. And so for three months three turns of the course.How do you think such a scheme?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 28, 2010 18:29

САМОЛЕТ wrote:ie. you can listen to this: 15 days: morning Star Voyager(Brain Massage) day two, night theta every day,then 15 days break.Then again 15 days: morning Star Voyager(Brain Massage) day two, night theta every day,15 days off.Then again 15 days: morning Star Voyager(Brain Massage) a day or two, the evening of theta every day. And so for three months three turns of the course.How do you think such a scheme?
Yes, I think so.

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:11

after hypnotrance(I have not figured out why Onet) was a state of buzz in the spine,behind the navel,had electrified the whole day,but when listening to "creative visualization",in the last 5 minutes,cut down tightly.just some stop all systems work,I just stupidly fall to sleep and all az here,"concentration" it would be better to listen to in the morning,but that's just me driving and work requires high reaction(pathologist) :lol: but also nothing the whole day--"meditation in motion" :lol: .it is best to go "Deconcentration",it is a very deep dip in the theta-state,and "Journey to BH worlds"....

джуниор

question for CD "theta meditation"

Post by джуниор » Tue Jun 21, 2011 23:00

Hello! about two weeks listening to your CDs. and although concrete results on the moment, I feel a positive trend. for that thank you.
there are a couple of questions:
1. is it possible to run a circle program, "lucid dreaming" all night? (in the headphones) and whether will give it something. - several times I fell asleep while listening to this program. unfortunately the effect is zero.
2. is it possible to consistently listen to a few programs? example: before going to sleep listen to "hypnotic trance" to work on the installations, such as the memorization of sleep and awareness of yourself in it, and then put "lucid dreaming". if Yes, then how best to do it?

waiting for an answer!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 21, 2011 23:27

Junior
1. There is no need adequate sleep can lose...
2. With a break of not less than three hours.

Флекс55

Post by Флекс55 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 17:58

While working with "creative visualization" to the effort to try to call(hold, show) some image or Vice versa you just need to contemplate the arising(or not arising) the images they making?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 22, 2011 18:57

Флекс55 wrote:while working with "creative visualization" to the effort to try to call(hold, show) some image or Vice versa you just need to contemplate the arising(or not arising) the images they making?
About effort, I wouldn't agree - everything should be done joyfully. :) Yes, you have to visualize what You want, intentionally.

Флекс55

Post by Флекс55 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 19:44

I just have a big problem with rendering, or rather the complete inability to perform it, so I do not understand, it's just a matter of training( i.e. do it more often, longer and harder) or just need a stupid lie and wait until some part of the brain(as I understand it the frontal cortex) will reduce its activity and the images start to arise of themselves, and then transform, etc.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 22, 2011 21:43

Флекс55 wrote:I Just have a big problem with rendering, or rather the complete inability to perform it, so I do not understand, it's just a matter of training( i.e. do it more often, longer and harder) or just need a stupid lie and wait until some part of the brain(as I understand it the frontal cortex) will reduce its activity and the images start to arise of themselves, and then transform, etc.
And You do not bother to "visualize," just replace it with the word "think" in the classroom, for example, think about a basket, think about what you put back the orange, then Apple, then put together another basket and put it all in there, etc, etc ...

Флекс55

Post by Флекс55 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 23:01

Ah... now I understand! Thank you! and the fact that sorcerers yoga confuse people, especially perhaps, that no one would have learned nothing and they have no competitors.
And if you'll allow me one last clarification... as I understand from Your words, it is important that connectivity is "thinking"? usually, the idea just instantly jumps from object to object, and during the exercises visualizations you have to kind of smooth, uninterrupted flow of images connected by the thread, right???
Thanks in advance for advice.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 23, 2011 0:09

Флекс55
Well, you could say... In General it is necessary to mentally manipulate objects, gradually increasing their number. The key to success is a deep muscle relaxation.

САМОЛЕТ

Re: Theta meditation

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Sun Sep 25, 2011 17:57

Hi Andrew!

Tell disk "Imaging" is intended solely for the development of the ability to visualize, or its spectrum of action is wider and it can be used for the development of imagination in all senses?

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Tue Sep 27, 2011 20:39

???

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Sep 27, 2011 22:46

PLANE
Yes, only for visualization - there is quite a specific frequency...

oltab

a strange similarity 4 discs

Post by oltab » Fri Oct 07, 2011 22:06

in 2009 I bought the complete set.
in 2011, 4екоторые of them began to refuse...
began to translate them into wav format...
and here's what happened: the disc 4 - HYPNOTIC TRANCE - CONCENTRATION - DECONCENTRATION - LUCID DREAMS, just leave the matching to the byte length files???
this can only mean that the source code is exactly the same match up to byte...
there was a feeling of perfect similarity drives like drops from one bottle and now have a digital proof: as a result of digital processing 4 miscellaneous content files, the output was 4 odinakovyh along the length of the result.
in accordance with the principle of Okami explain it only by the fact that the source code is one file only with different names...
what are your opinions?

Хаст

Re: strange similarity 4 discs

Post by Хаст » Fri Oct 07, 2011 22:20

Compare the hash (checksum) of files.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 08, 2011 0:32

It's already been discussed here somewhere... :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:10

Length of the track, all of these audio programs exactly 45 minutes. Windows media player, for example, takes them all over a foreign disk if you connect search... :?
By the way, some users are good at detecting them naslah. :roll:

oltab

Post by oltab » Sat Oct 08, 2011 13:40

Испытатель wrote:"Pharmacy, street, lantern." - 22 characters
"Wind mist conceals the sky" - 22 characters

Make a conclusion about the similarity in length?

The size of the wav file depends on the duration of the track, resolution (8,16,24 bit) and sample rates (...,22050,44100,...).
Plus possible small variations of the length of the title if, for example, tracks starred in different programs.

To control the similarity of use, says hast, hash functions.
For example MD5 http://www.pc-tools.net/win32/md5sums/
Pharmacy? The sky?
Hmm... and you for example, assign each letter well, such as its ordinal number in the alphabet, add up all the letters of the expression, and only then compare! It will be a little like a sound-processing algorithm...

oltab

Post by oltab » Sat Oct 08, 2011 13:51

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Length of the track, all of these audio programs exactly 45 minutes. Windows media player, for example, takes them all over a foreign disk if you connect search... :?
By the way, some users are good at detecting them naslah. :roll:
We have some users, give different estimates of the taste of vodka, poured from the same bottle))).
especially if the glasses written beautiful words))): absolute, crystal, Kremlin etc...
I just want to be validated the possibility of the production of PARAUTA!
Don't you yourself doing the record?
But in mass production, knowing the responsibility of our people, I fully admit the possibility of entanglement of source code... especially with the fuzzy them at the hearing.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 08, 2011 14:23

oltab
I understand Your concern, but the CD's not done... :)

oltab

Post by oltab » Sat Oct 08, 2011 16:24

Андрей Патрушев wrote:oltab
I understand Your concern, but the CD's not done... :)
I think no one would hurt the following:
All of the drives Patrushev well-designed from the point
view all digital players, ie when we put them
at the audition, we see the author and title of the song.

It's been enough time to organize
such a small thing.
While I have many doubts under purchased
two years ago, drives the conception and description of the author.
this is not a reproach, but rather a call to look to the specified question...

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Oct 08, 2011 17:16

You also said the author , who has all factory rims, everything fits into his plan and no there are no errors.The disk around the hole is laser cut disc title when creating matrices, which is stamping nothing error had been committed, not morochte head himself and us.

oltab

Post by oltab » Sat Oct 08, 2011 17:24

Андрей Кабанков wrote:You also told the author that has all the factory wheels that everyone fits into his plan and no there are no errors.The disk around the hole is laser cut disc title when creating matrices, which is stamping nothing error had been committed, not morochte head of SBE and others.
I apparently did not see the phrase by the author, which would sound clearly:
I am the author and Creator of these disks checked and guaranteed
the quality and compliance of disks sold my original plans)))