Theta meditation

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Re: strange similarity 4 discs

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Oct 08, 2011 17:29

Read the forum.You already said that this issue was discussed.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 08, 2011 20:58

oltab wrote:I apparently did not see the phrase by the author, which would sound clearly:I, the author and Creator of these disks are checked and garantieleistung and matching disks sold my original plans)))
Confirm - "Checked - no minutes!" :ay :)

oltab

Post by oltab » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:22

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
oltab wrote:I apparently did not see the phrase by the author, which would sound clearly:I, the author and Creator of these disks are checked and garantieleistung and matching disks sold my original plans)))
Confirm - "Checked - no minutes!" :ay :)
Excellent, Maestro!)))
drives really different in soderzhimogo!
checked easily in NC there is a function bit compare files...
all of these files are unique...
so simply solved the problem for myself and hopefully for others!
good luck to us all!

oltab

Post by oltab » Sun Oct 09, 2011 20:47

Испытатель wrote:
oltab wrote: Pharmacy? The sky?
Hmm... and you for example, assign each letter well, such as its ordinal number in the alphabet, add up all the letters of the expression, and only then compare! It will be a little like a sound-processing algorithm...
Will do easier. Here are two wav file, take out the verdict about their similarity in their methodology.

http://dump.ru/file/5413272
http://dump.ru/file/5413275
your files 103642 differences! check yourself)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Олександр

Re: CDs Theta Meditation

Post by Олександр » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:42

Hello! Please tell me when you are listening focus on what you need to focus?
Here's write that on the candle. Why is the candle?
Is it possible for example to black dot on a white sheet of paper or on the mandalas?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:05

Oleksandr
Yes, on anything, even on your breathing.

Олександр

Post by Олександр » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:19

What time is it at the initial stage it is necessary to do. I understand we must start from 15 minutes.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:38

Oleksandr
No, to theta 15 minutes - that elephant's grain. You first need to work out the alpha (and then, preferably beta). Then theta to do for 45 minutes.
The main problem at first will be similar to the following: as soon as You see or feel something that way, :) I thought: "Oh my God, I can do it!", the result that immediately we get out of this state. :? To overcome these shocks, in the regular classroom, may take about three months...

Олександр

Post by Олександр » Thu Oct 20, 2011 17:27

Well alpha and beta have been worked out probably enough. Somewhere two years engaged in z discs and the year z MM. If you concentrate for example on the mandala but it is on the laptop screen, or is nothing better to print? And if the life of this state should be 3 months old in what mode is best to do? 15 days 15 or 21 through 21?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 20, 2011 17:50

Oleksandr
Better 15 15. The rest does not matter.

Олександр

Post by Олександр » Thu Oct 20, 2011 19:43

Understood. Today begin to engage.
Thank You Andrew!

Олександр

Re: Theta meditation

Post by Олександр » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:40

Good day! I started with the CD "concentration". Accordingly, want to understand what's this "concentration" and "deconcentration"? A number of thoughts and would like to discuss them with the forum who has experience in meditation and to hear the opinion of Andrey Patrushev!
A simple "concentration" is when we concentrate on something. But you can concentrate on the process (dynamic) breathing for example, and the object (statics) point. It turns out that there are two types of concentration, is this correct and if Yes then what will vary the result of the exercise of one or the other?
Secondly if you concentrate on the object with time is to stay with VD, then no internal dialogue this concentration will be nothing more than a contemplation so to speak. Who thinks or knows about this let me know please

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Theta meditation

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:22

Oleksandr
Hello.
You can concentrate on abstraktno idea, image, feeling, or organie specific point on the body...
From the point of view of physiology all are one and the same, although with different physiological nuances (like a rush of blood to the place of concentration)...

Олександр

Post by Олександр » Fri Nov 11, 2011 13:20

It turns out that the process is the same, but the result is different depending on the object of concentration.
Andrew what are the signs that I was in the right position? I, for example just concentrate on dot on a sheet of paper. Of course thinking a lot of thoughts, but I would constantly try to think about the point, back to it, I say "dot, dot, dot ...", and there are moments when these internal words and I just stare at her. Tell me the direction that I would not get lost! :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 11, 2011 16:05

Oleksandr
It's hard to describe with words...
I think You are on the right track.

Олександр

Post by Олександр » Fri Nov 11, 2011 17:07

It would be nice, but as you do not want to go there! Where more or less normally adequately described the majority of States. By the fact that there are many different States, but they are close to each other. Here's an example of concentration and deconcentration I imagine tension and relaxation of muscles. If such an analogy?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 11, 2011 21:15

Олександр wrote:And where more or less normally adequately described the majority of States.
Well, maybe here: V. V. Kozlov "Psycho altered States of szmania: methods and techniques".
Олександр wrote:Here's an example of concentration and deconcentration I imagine tension and relaxation of muscles. If such an analogy?
Hardly - both are possible only through deep physical relaxation...

Пилигрим

Post by Пилигрим » Mon Dec 05, 2011 16:50

Good afternoon, Andrey!
Just beginning to get acquainted with Your work, would like to consult, I develop the ability to concentrate, I need it for energy and meditation practices which disk you want to work (I understand that the duration of 21 days?) to go to the disk Concentration?
Is it possible to work out conductor 21 days, and start working with Concentration? or need to Deconcentration?
If you have already discussed on the forum tell me where to read. Thanks in advance!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 05, 2011 18:34

pilgrim
Hello.
Yes, you can Guide, Heal, Music for hypnosis and self-Hypnosis.

Denisko

Post by Denisko » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:32

Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Main problem at first will be similar to the following: as soon as You see or feel something sort of, I thought: "Oh my God, I can do it!", the result that immediately we get out of this state.
Yes, Andrew, you seem to have noticed.. I do not know what to do with these emotions.. Really bothers to delve deeper and to move on..

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:29

Denisko wrote:Yes, Andrew, you seem to have noticed.. I do not know what to do with these emotions.. Really bothers to delve deeper and to move on..
"This too shall pass..." :?

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Thu Jan 05, 2012 15:23

Hello.
A couple of years ago I bought a set of theta-ROM, and used them (the DVD drive of the computer + WMPlayer + headphones from a mind machine), in my opinion quite successfully.
Taking this opportunity, I would like to Express my appreciation for, in my opinion, very valuable and high quality products.
Now, during winter break, decided to resume the exercise/practice with these discs.
However, the use of CD according to the former scheme now seems to be not very comfortable - would use a mobile device that plays audio in lossless format.
Copying with freeware program EAC (Exact Audio Copy) gives, according to the report, an acceptable result - an exact copy. Gate theta disks, apparently, there is only an audio recording. (Other available disks indicate that they contain a strobe, copy, thus not intend).
However, I am confused by the capitalization warning on the boxes about what "copying records entails distortion and, as a consequence, incorrect impact of the program."
So I have a question: is it possible to not use CD, and digital copies (.WAV or .CUE) audio from this CD?
Just want to make clear, to violate copyright and to distribute copies of recordings through the Internet or in some other way, I in no way intend to. Would like to use these copies for your personal use solely for the purpose of convenience (also, over time, CD still wear). So is it possible?
Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 05, 2012 15:53

Egor Gris
Can WAV.
PMA with a gate.

Энди

Post by Энди » Thu Jan 05, 2012 15:54

somewhere on the forum a reputable companion demAs, and the A. Patrushev claimed that Teta is possible even in MP3 format to distill - so go ahead!!!

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Sat Jan 07, 2012 13:36

Андрей Патрушев wrote:PMA with a gate.
Thanks, but what is "PRC"?
(sorry, do not know, and attempt to dotumkal alone did not lead to plausible results, unless "Patrushev Everything is Possible" :) )