Theta meditation

Олександр

Post by Олександр » Thu Jul 29, 2010 0:01

Hello! I want to start to listen to CDs theta meditation! It says here that you first need to work on the alpha. So I've listened to already Explorer 21 days. Results for file Explorer will write to the relevant branch.
Question: is this enough, or do we need some CDs to listen to? There are all!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 04, 2010 16:39

Олександр wrote:Hello! I want to start to listen to CDs theta meditation! It says here that you first need to work on the alpha. So I've listened to already Explorer 21 days. Results for file Explorer will write to the relevant branch.
Hello!
All people are different. The easiest way to try is not fatal and not fatal. :) If you have nightmares, then go back to alpha: Healing Music for self-Hypnosis, Star traveler, Massage of the Brain.

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Wed Aug 04, 2010 17:32

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Олександр wrote:Hello! I want to start to listen to CDs theta meditation! It says here that you first need to work on the alpha. So I've listened to already Explorer 21 days. Results for file Explorer will write to the relevant branch.
Hello!
All people are different. The easiest way to try is not fatal and not fatal. :) If you have nightmares, then go back to alpha: Healing Music for self-Hypnosis, Star traveler, Massage of the Brain.
Andrew,
after consideration of alpha after some time, began to operate the theta session, and now again do not apply.
Again coaching the alpha?
Thank you!.

Йоссариан

Post by Йоссариан » Wed Aug 04, 2010 18:29

after the work on alpha after some time, began to operate the theta session, and now again do not apply.
and how do you know that they work?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 04, 2010 21:08

Василий_V wrote: Andrew,
after consideration of alpha after some time, began to operate the theta session, and now again do not apply.
Thank you!.
Better near beta(15-20Hz) work.

Олександр

Post by Олександр » Mon Aug 09, 2010 19:48

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Hello!
Started with Deconcentration. After the first time was the night the nightmares. Then everything seems to be fine. Now listened 6 times. After deconcentration want to start working with visualization. Q: do I Have after listening to the deconcentration of 15 days to make a break of 15 days before the display.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 09, 2010 22:45

Олександр wrote:Question: do I Have after listening to the deconcentration of 15 days to make a break of 15 days before the display.
No.

Олександр

Post by Олександр » Fri Aug 20, 2010 17:11

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Олександр wrote:Question: do I Have after listening to the deconcentration of 15 days to make a break of 15 days before the display.
No.
Hi all. I basically rare guest, but also want to Express my gratitude to A. Patrushev, for his drives and support. THANK you! To listen Deconcentration of 15 days. Yet learned to relax, but I can not understand in date me or not, but all will come with time. Practice and more practice. Nothing unusual was happening. After the first time was one nightmare. For all listening-only two times out, and so constantly in the mind, time passed differently: I quickly, then slowly I could not hear the end of it. Now start Windows Explorer in the second round, and visualization. Really want well learn to visualize. But again, you have to practice. I'll see you.

Наталья_

Post by Наталья_ » Tue Sep 21, 2010 20:33

Good day to all!
I have a technical question.

Albeit belatedly, but I still got that MP-3 player a copy of the track from drive I hear it will fail. However, copmputer CDA format somehow does not play. Moreover, Total Commander shows that the tracks on all five discs of the series "Theta meditation" the same size - a total of 44 bytes, the file type - track CD. Is this possible? And how it to hear?
Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 22, 2010 18:38

Наталья_ wrote:Good afternoon, everyone.
I have a technical question.

Albeit belatedly, but I still got that MP-3 player a copy of the track from drive I hear it will fail. However, copmputer CDA format somehow does not play. Moreover, Total Commander shows that the tracks on all five discs of the series "Theta meditation" the same size - a total of 44 bytes, the file type - track CD. Is this possible? And how it to hear?
Thank you.
Hello!
Total commander is not able to read audio CD tracks. Use Winampom or Windows media player.

Наталья_

Post by Наталья_ » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:12

Thank you, Andrew, I'll try.

Алекс711

Post by Алекс711 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:30

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Thank you!.
Better than near-beta(15-20Hz) work.
How exactly to understand? What belongs to this range betta? In the sessions IE., in the discs... Thanks.

Алекс711

Post by Алекс711 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:45

Hello.
of Course, you can (through editor and mixer). You can just - with machine headphones, and the text loudly on the speakers.
Captions Orlova (Hemi-sync) thus superimposed on the theta rhythm.

- what editor and mixer in this context? I put everything through the MM with the computer (on the computer respectively my Sabarmati on KM player and the disc (with hard put in another player - foobar 2000 or Winamp). UTB O. K.? Or bumbaca will be better to walk? and in this case, Sabarmati? using speakers with a computer? or rather, I have in one column from the left side...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:58

Алекс711 wrote:How exactly to understand? What belongs to this range betta? In the sessions IE., in the discs... Thanks.
L01, L05, L06, E01, E02, E06, C06, i03(main). The endorphins.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:00

Алекс711 wrote:UTB O. K.?
OK. :)

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Fri Nov 12, 2010 18:38

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Thank you!.
From disk(endorphins) any results not feel, but now I cut down the sleep time, and earlier nothing happened:)))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 12, 2010 22:22

Василий_V wrote:From disk(endorphins) any results not feel, but now I cut down the sleep time, and before there was nothing))
How many of You listen to him for once?

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Fri Nov 12, 2010 22:43

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Василий_V wrote:From disk(endorphins) any results not feel, but now I cut down the sleep time, and before there was nothing))
20 minutes.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 13, 2010 14:28

Василий_V wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
20 minutes.
Try to reduce it to 5.

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Sat Nov 13, 2010 18:48

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Василий_V wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: How many of You listen to him for once?
20 minutes.
Try to reduce it to 5.
OK.
But then may not be effect, 5 min is just to "swing"

Andrew,
can share your creative plans, plan something interesting to release?

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:07

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Thank you!.
:shock: and it's like?

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Fri Nov 26, 2010 23:18

Hi Andrew!

How do you think is better, you can use your drives to improve your ability to concentrate? For example in the morning you can hear the disk space wanderer,and in the evening exercise, 45 minutes of exercise on the concentration and concentration, while listening to the disc from the theta meditation Concentration and so every day for three months without interruption.Or for example..in the morning Massage the brain,and in the evening exercises on concentration while listening to the disc Concentration is also for three months without interruption.Or maybe something different is possible?In General, the question is how to combine between alpha and theta drives for more efficient development of attention?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 28, 2010 18:10

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Thank you!.
:shock: and it's like?
Endorphins, session: Р02, Р03, L01, L05, L06, E01, E06, i03.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 28, 2010 18:15

PLANE
Hello.
In the General case: in the morning - the alpha and the beta, theta in the evening (but it is better for 4 hours before bedtime). Three months really isn't that bad, better days(times) for 15 to do. There is another disc Ultramesh, where the second track is very useful to engage with learning material (that is both an exercise).
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sun Nov 28, 2010 18:19, edited 1 time in total.

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Sun Nov 28, 2010 18:17

Андрей Патрушев wrote:PLANE
Hello.
In the General case: in the morning - the alpha and the beta, theta in the evening (but it is better for 4 hours before bedtime). Three months really isn't that bad, it is better for 15 days to do. There is another disc Ultramesh, where the second track is very useful to engage with learning material (that is both an exercise).
And listen to every day? For example morning Star traveler a day or two,and theta every day.Or theta the same day or two?