Theta meditation

Diablero
Theta meditation

Post by Diablero » Tue Nov 28, 2006 0:09

Комплект ТЕТА медитация

Dear Andrei Patrushev. A question for you.
A series of "Theta meditation" (5 disks) only works with a mind machine, or it can be on a normal player to listen to?

FAQ on disks

Pay and download ROMs

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 28, 2006 20:50

Series Theta Meditation can not be combined with mindmachine, because it has its own rather complex matrix of binaural beats. It can listen on a normal player.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:06

Already attended 21 day "Lucid dreams" and now listen to a week of "Deconcentration".
Usually at night through echofon.
Nightmares no more. Although if you eat nice and tight at bedtime - wasnik provided.
And the day too, like the negative situations no more. Although for the sake of checking, put in the morning alpha records.
Significant changes in the direction plus/minus seems to be present. The discs also cut off after 10-15 minutes of listening. Although judging by the dreams is clearly processing the inner layers of any social. installations.

Влад

Post by Влад » Tue Oct 02, 2007 23:35

Do Trataka(one-pointed concentration on a symbol) with the disk from theta series is "Concentration". A feeling that only sleepy, not weak. As generally arranged the theta drives? Shouldn't the drive for concentration to enable a good round of beta? :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:52

Влад wrote:Do Trataka(one-pointed concentration on a symbol) with the disk from theta series is "Concentration". A feeling that only sleepy, not weak. As generally arranged the theta drives? Shouldn't the drive for concentration to enable a good round of beta? :oops:
Concentration concentration the strife. :)
Trataka designed to achieve a theta state without loss of consciousness.
You have reflex, developed through life - the body is relaxed, the mind fell asleep...

Влад

Post by Влад » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:04

Andrew, my goal as a result of such practice to be in a state of rest, maximum lack of emotions and thoughts, but to completely eliminate all movement in the mind even . Then, when I with ease will be described in the rest, I will practice concentration without the symbol, trying to be United with the rest of the movements in the mind.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:42

Влад wrote:Andrew, my goal as a result of such practice to be in a state of rest, maximum lack of emotions and thoughts, but to completely eliminate all movement in the mind even . Then, when I with ease will be described in the rest, I will practice concentration without the symbol, trying to be United with the rest of the movements in the mind.
But it will be another practice... :)

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Tue Nov 20, 2007 16:53

Before when I tried to put the drives in this series but much of the desire to sleep after about 5-10 min do not arise... but after a dream like that tight zoopagales. :roll:

Today I wanted to put the Visualization, at the same time to check the disk in action. :wink:
First, as written in the instruction was to imagine different pictures and images. After the oranges, cutting apples, and sitting on the beach... began to imagine other images where she not only watched, but also was made of the action. Just a question in my head: imagine yourself side or "inside" themselves? the result of trying to do the latter..... However, when special attention is paid to its actions surrounding as it is not so clearly visible. :?
but after 30 minutes began to feel that even sitting (with your back straight, Krastev legs) I can now quickly go to sleep... took a horizontal position.... and something like Sestola. although it is difficult to call a dream... like a dream.. :?

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Tue Nov 20, 2007 16:56

what surprised me was that after waking brain was not malleable-dull, like we used to... :ap :)

Евгений<Prorok>

Post by Евгений<Prorok> » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:48

A question for Andrew...
Listened to the CD "Lucid dreaming" before bed.As described in the instructions did before this auto-suggestion. As a result of listening got an interesting effect: as soon as the track ended - I woke up, stood up, posival not sleep until now...and it's already 9 in the morning.... Why? :(

I sin on the text of autosuggestion : "I am aware of my dreams",", "I can realize my dreams".... apparently the subconscious mind took it too literally :?

And from listening to a "Guide" we all fall asleep for 20 - 30 minutes ... :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 30, 2008 13:01

Евгений<Prorok> wrote:a Question for Andrew...
Listened to the CD "Lucid dreaming" before bed.As described in the instructions did before this auto-suggestion. As a result of listening got an interesting effect: as soon as the track ended - I woke up, stood up, posival not sleep until now...and it's already 9 in the morning.... Why? :(

I sin on the text of autosuggestion : "I am aware of my dreams",", "I can realize my dreams".... apparently the subconscious mind took it too literally :?

And from listening to a "Guide" we all fall asleep for 20 - 30 minutes ... :)
Some foreign sources claim that 1 hour theta meditation replaces 4 hours of sleep... :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jan 30, 2008 13:17

Andrei Patrushev
Eugene<Prorok>
Confirmed by foreign sources own experience :) After theta training to sleep is obtained with difficulty...

Евгений<Prorok>

Post by Евгений<Prorok> » Thu Jan 31, 2008 0:01

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Some foreign sources claim that 1 hour theta meditation replaces 4 hours of sleep...
Class!!! Thank you very much! going to use subject of this approval!

Джим

Post by Джим » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:25

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Some foreign sources claim that 1 hour theta meditation replaces 4 hours of sleep...
Yeah, read many times. Even the phrase learned -- "Sleep Replacement". My (thankfully short -- in this place) experience shows that "replace" sleep theta sessions -- sooner or later have a very negative halloo to one another (later-if You are young and healthy, early / immediately-if not). If anything -- it's about how intensively to prepare for ekzamenu last night, not quite owning the subject last evening, and so over and over again.
Ie, for my feelings -- strongly do not recommend.
Although on the third hand, there are more than the other (confirmed by several people with whom had to communicate, and partly by me) phenomenon -- with regular exercises, almost regardless of the type of sessions, the need for sleep is reduced, but not indefinitely-if earlier people needed 9-10 hours of sleep, and nothing else, then, after some (long and accurate) time of lessons such has the ability to shrink to about 7 hours. But even this, in my opinion, "at your own risk", and, in any way, it must come naturally, "of course".

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:44

Jim
Don't agree with You,Jim.4 years ago yuzal one tape with theta rhythms a month (decided to put the experiment),slept only for 3 - 3.5 hours a day and everything was OK,even some changes in the perception of felt...and the people who engaged in meditation for years sleep for 3-4 hours (Yes, the same monks for example)...So not agree :wink:

Джим

Post by Джим » Wed Feb 20, 2008 0:37

Dimas wrote:disagree with You,Jim.4 years ago yuzal one tape with theta rhythms in a month....
(1) the Master-the barin
(2) Andrei Patrushev personally repeatedly wrote that the Delta, and, in any case, non-synchronized theta sessions improve circulation of the brain. What can nesposobnosti to sleep, and, in my opinion (of course I don't insist) to create from time to time the illusion of well-being.
Again-this is my opinion, confirmed my experience. The ultimate truths, unfortunately, do not own.
Anyway -- this is the place where reasonable care will not prevent, it seems.

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:48

Interesting to hear the opinion of Andrew about this. How often can you listen to theta meditation training after the alpha of course :) And what are the rules and recommendations in relation to theta and Delta sessions. Thank you.

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Sun Feb 24, 2008 22:37

Yes, and that's at least a rough scheme for training say intuition. There is a view of a certain order of exercises:first, how much of this then a little of at the end here it is
Thank you

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 25, 2008 18:05

Вик_ wrote:Interesting to hear the opinion of Andrew about this. How often can you listen to theta meditation training after the alpha of course :) And what are the rules and recommendations in relation to theta and Delta sessions. Thank you.
Delta session - it's fun (like, IMHO, and theta on machine).
With theta meditation, you can either do 1 every 45 minutes or two of 15 minutes with a break of at least 3 hours.
The intuition of very fast trains, when they begin to implicitly trust her. A good source at first - "Simoron first hand" or "Burlan-to" (though quite difficult to "enter" the habit).
As for the technical side of the question, it is, IMHO, first of all, the alpha state.

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Mon Feb 25, 2008 23:32

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Вик_ wrote:Interesting to hear the opinion of Andrew about this. How often can you listen to theta meditation training after the alpha of course :) And what are the rules and recommendations in relation to theta and Delta sessions. Thank you.
With theta meditation, you can either do 1 every 45 minutes or two of 15 minutes with a break of at least 3 hours.
The intuition of very fast trains, when they begin to implicitly trust her. A good source at first - "Simoron first hand" or "Burlan-to" (though quite difficult to "enter" the habit).
As for the technical side of the question, it is, IMHO, first of all, the alpha state.
Andrew and regarding alpha how to understand that quite well,except for the average 2-3 weeks? What are the symptoms? Improved mood, images when listening, better sleep, vivid dreams. It is clear that all is subjective but still? And what effect should be observed after theta?
And detailed instructions as what and to what effect
Sorry for meticulousness :oops: Thank you.

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Mon Feb 25, 2008 23:37

Yes, and theta do you recommend to listen with Your drives? Built-in session weak, neeffektivny for what?
And what time of day it is better to listen to if not session then Your disks (and what kind)
Thank you

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:26

Вик_ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Andrew and regarding alpha how to understand that quite well,except for the average 2-3 weeks? What are the symptoms? Improved mood, images when listening, better sleep, vivid dreams. It is clear that all is subjective but still? And what effect should be observed after theta?
And detailed instructions as what and to what effect
Sorry for meticulousness :oops: Thank you.
Alpha is, first of all, good health in all senses (including the literal), good health and quick healing. Intuition manifests itself in most people in the form of proprioceptive sensations of pseudodementia usually localized along the spinal column. The question is, to first, time to notice, and secondly to recalibrate (to what).... :)
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Wed Feb 27, 2008 16:42, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:31

Вик_ wrote:Yes, and theta do you recommend to listen with Your drives? Built-in session weak, neeffektivny for what?
And what time of day it is better to listen to if not session then Your disks (and what kind)
Thank you
On dis redstavleny all possible frequencies, so there are shns to strengthen its own frequency (holopenichsky autofocusing). On MM it's just technically impossible to do.
Theta can greatly reduce the reaction rate, therefore it is better to listen to then. when You are not going to get out of the house.

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Wed Mar 12, 2008 22:37

Greetings To All! Namaste!!! :o
Andrei Patrushev, bc indulge in mercy, to give recommendations on the following question: Having the whole range of CDs for theta meditation ( study alpha was predshestvovali for many months), how better to start? And which scheme you would recommend to follow next?
I would be grateful for detailed comments.... az

PS somewhere, I think, this topic has already been discussed, but due to multiple changes on the forum so its not found... :roll: :wiz

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:07

Феникс wrote:Greetings to All! Namaste!!! :o
Andrei Patrushev, bc indulge in mercy, to give recommendations on the following question: Having the whole range of CDs for theta meditation ( study alpha was predshestvovali for many months), how better to start? And which scheme you would recommend to follow next?
I would be grateful for detailed comments.... az

PS somewhere, I think, this topic has already been discussed, but due to multiple changes on the forum so its not found... :roll: :wiz
The scheme is simple:
- deconcentration;
- lucid dreaming;
- hypno-TRANS;
- creative visualization;
- concentration.
For 15 days on disk. In the second half of the day (in any case not to drive a car with a driver) and no more than once per day.