Theta meditation

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Mon Aug 11, 2008 13:32

Andrei Patrushev

Andrew,

While listening to Lucid dreaming, a special state (close to OS-TRANS) occurs periodically, 2 or 3 times in all the time. Recording effect, as you say, based on holopenichsky the autofocusing. Tell frequency "floats" or always present all frequencies at the same time? What do You think is the reason for such phenomenon is the temporary "seizure" frequency?

I think in 10 days I have developed a habit (stopped working). After some time to repeat the session?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 11, 2008 15:46

Павлум wrote:Andrei Patrushev

Andrew,

While listening to Lucid dreaming, a special state (close to OS-TRANS) occurs periodically, 2 or 3 times in all the time. Recording effect, as you say, based on holopenichsky the autofocusing. Tell frequency "floats" or always present all frequencies at the same time? What do You think is the reason for such phenomenon is the temporary "seizure" frequency?

I think in 10 days I have developed a habit (stopped working). After some time to repeat the session?
All frequencies are simultaneously present, but complex pulsed mode, so that the brain can distinguish from the General background.
Hardly stopped working over 10 times, most likely the SAUCE was not the same...
A break for two weeks.

Варя

Post by Варя » Sun Sep 07, 2008 22:06

Hello, dear!
And the exercises according to the method of Sedona better to do with the "Concentration" or "Deconcentration"?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:35

Варя wrote:Hello, dear!
And the exercises according to the method of Sedona better to do with the "Concentration" or "Deconcentration"?
Then, too, with "Hypnotrance".
In fact, these "exercises" to do at any time, anywhere, when You caught some emotion.

Варя

Post by Варя » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:13

Андрей Патрушев wrote:in fact, these "exercises" to do at any time, anywhere, when You caught some emotion.
From the emotions I kept the pear, Boxing(inferior), and gloves, also Boxing, but really nice :wink:
In truth, the Sedona method is torture and really does not work. Can Your technology to ease the life of the martyrs of self-development? bi

ТожеГость

Post by ТожеГость » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:55

Варя wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:in fact, these "exercises" to do at any time, anywhere, when You caught some emotion.
From the emotions I kept the pear, Boxing(inferior), and gloves, also Boxing, but really nice :wink:
bi
Hmm, really helps?
Noticed that how to begin with the bag to work under the pressure of emotion, so even more burn..

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:10

There was a Saturday in the shop the WAY TO his Novoslobodskaya.... of the disks at MM there's a current 2 Explorer some stunted with damaged packaging and FOCUS that I bought... if the drives are so well divided in the stores as you put it is YOUR FAULT... and the sellers said that the drives are good and they are selling out fast...
From prosloennaya several times the concentration of no effect is not observed... meditation on the big fat Church candle together with the disc CONCENTRATION and 2 jade balls in his left hand then slowly...
had to put the balls off the player and just meditate on the candle... as a result of stopping the internal dialogue and a very deep state of relaxation...neuri and calmed down...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:29

Going forward
Delivered,and how!!!It's a minor bug of work of merchandisers in the store.They were not promptly make the order,of these accidents of merchandise not constantly,then on vacation,then somewhere else...so there's that :oops:
Not all at once :o

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Sep 09, 2008 15:38

Идущая вперед wrote:was Here on Saturday to shop the WAY TO his Novoslobodskaya.... of the disks at MM there's a current 2 Explorer some stunted with damaged packaging and FOCUS that I bought... if the drives are so well divided in the stores as you put it is YOUR FAULT... and the sellers said that the drives are good and they are selling out fast...
From prosloennaya several times the concentration of no effect is not observed... meditation on the big fat Church candle together with the disc CONCENTRATION and 2 jade balls in his left hand then slowly...
had to put the balls off the player and just meditate on the candle... as a result of stopping the internal dialogue and a very deep state of relaxation...neuri and calmed down...
By the way, the latter may be not despite, but just because...:)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Sep 09, 2008 16:31

just if the disks are so popular maybe we should more actively to sell to shops and not to blame on the commodity... like the WHITE CLOUDS on the Pokrovka a lovely shop...
I have to work FINALLY can NOT KNOW WHAT IS a MIND MACHINE... no one... and nothing audiostories even more so...
brought... showed... explained... people scratched their heads and said that in Sviblovo cut well, very far from Lubyanka... but if only they Pokrovka sold tady daaaaaaaa or escho where the thread in the center.... and it turns out that in the center they do not have anywhere else...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 09, 2008 16:34

Going forward
And those White clouds refused for some reason.Have on Novy Arbat in the Moscow house of the book,first floor,Department of audio-visual products.There just the entire line.

Сталкер

Post by Сталкер » Thu Sep 11, 2008 19:00

Question to experts.
Funny things going on with me. Listen To Realiz. snowed-I. already the 2nd week. the result will melezet in my smart goal.
mood hee hee all day without any reason. Fun.
such thoughts right in the head come from nowhere, already scary to be, who sends them to me, but they are...

Lord I'm not afraid but not if I make my bed in the realm of "the dead and the dead" with this whole thread..
The main thing that you see right through a man and the voice became very hypnotic alluring. acts both on M and J.
And after hearing all 5 discs...

Чукча

Post by Чукча » Thu Sep 11, 2008 20:14

Сталкер wrote:a Question to experts.
Funny things going on with me. Listen To Realiz. snowed-I. already the 2nd week. the result will melezet in my smart goal.
mood hee hee all day without any reason. Fun.
such thoughts right in the head come from nowhere, already scary to be, who sends them to me, but they are...

Lord I'm not afraid but not if I make my bed in the realm of "the dead and the dead" with this whole thread..
The main thing that you see right through a man and the voice became very hypnotic alluring. acts both on M and J.
And after hearing all 5 discs...
Yes, it's all garbage. And the dreams you have as a Stalker? 8)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:27

Stalker
Hmm..interesting effect..So what about dreams is true? :wink:

Сталкер

Post by Сталкер » Fri Sep 12, 2008 14:57

Salute. Dreams come so far poorly sometimes. Early dreams vaasche not SRL.
After theta meditation taaaaaaaaa calm. The real body is asleep in the afternoon, and brains think and how to think. So as not to explode from the excess energy

Надин

Post by Надин » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:30

wonder....SW. Andrew...personally I am not to the extent of their ignorance....but never found anything with regards to theta meditation...or rather kineticheskogo trance...as far as I understand...or not...but similar whether self-hypnosis and hypnotic trance?....and what Siem do?...vplane thanks installation...affirmations...etc.....well, as I can not understand....

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 22, 2008 16:59

Надин wrote:wonder....SW. Andrew...personally I am not to the extent of their ignorance....but never found anything with regards to theta meditation...or rather kineticheskogo trance...as far as I understand...or not...but similar whether self-hypnosis and hypnotic trance?....and what Siem do?...vplane thanks installation...affirmations...etc.....well, as I can not understand....
Discs Music for hypnosis and self-Hypnosis and Giprotrans from the Theta meditation is the same in purpose, but differ in the depth of the dive. However, Giprotrans without the achievements of the alpha rhythm is bad...
The rest of the instructions on the CD. :)

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 02, 2008 14:48

Andrew Hello! Thank You very much for discs!

Decided to start self-Hypnosis and Visualization. Previously I read that Theta drives, you can either do for forty-five minutes once, or twice, for 15 minutes.
Question is it possible to do two disks at the same time: one in the morning, others in the evening (15 minutes, maybe 45?) or is it better to alternate for 15 days with one then another?

Харон

Post by Харон » Sun Nov 16, 2008 14:21

Hello.
I have a question, I want to throw discs Patrushev on your phone, but that they should be translated to another format (mp3). Lost their quality at the same time or not? If lost, how to better translate?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Nov 17, 2008 13:20

Charon
If to translate.it is only in VAW...

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:24

Андрей Патрушев wrote:However, Giprotrans without the achievements of the alpha rhythm is bad...
HELP!!!
What if "Giprotrans" works on the first attempt is too good - i.e. complete simulation of the waking dream, or rather, I would formulate so - while maintaining as bodrstvovaniya, however very Intrusive feel like watching "a movie about your dream." Worse (better??) also, despite careful (as they can) calm (this is second try) realize that something is wrong with the eyes - the eyeballs move rapidly in all directions (BDG?). If you break the "rules of the game", i.e., without changing his position, and, if possible, not disturbing the overall relaxation, "make" eyeballs to stop - stop, but there is a sense of "departure from the session", i.e. everything becomes "just lie there and listen to weird noises." If you let it go, "BDG" is restored along with the full illusion of being in a dream.
I listened to pretty much any different theta sessions before (in "devices and programs"), but this effect was not even close.
And now still not a lot - and begin to fear.
Please explain - what it was and whether it is necessary me personally to run to the doctor, because "power user" are not, "the alpha had not worked out", and generally in advance did not expect any effect...

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:43

Sorry, me again - the author before. post.
Before you listen, read all the descriptions, except the forum - it is (as it seemed) too many words. So, going through all 5 discs for a long time could not decide where to start. In the end we stopped at the "Hypnotrance".
Also, reading the forum discovered that theta is not conducive to sleep. Both times I fell asleep about 5 minutes after the end of the session, which is unusual - usually fall asleep after 30-40 minutes after I go and try to sleep.
And, of course, the main question - strictly speaking, I liked it. But not budel is dangerous to deal with Theta-med. in General, and "Hypnotrance" in particular me personally? Or is it better to play it safe and put aside? I in any case would not require "money back".

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 07, 2008 13:32

Anonymous wrote:Sorry, me again - the author before. post.
Before you listen, read all the descriptions, except the forum - it is (as it seemed) too many words. So, going through all 5 discs for a long time could not decide where to start. In the end we stopped at the "Hypnotrance".
Also, reading the forum discovered that theta is not conducive to sleep. Both times I fell asleep about 5 minutes after the end of the session, which is unusual - usually fall asleep after 30-40 minutes after I go and try to sleep.
And, of course, the main question - strictly speaking, I liked it. But not budel is dangerous to deal with Theta-med. in General, and "Hypnotrance" in particular me personally? Or is it better to play it safe and put aside? I in any case would not require "money back".
Drives absolutely safe. :)
You contradict yourself: "experienced user" are not, "the alpha had not worked out" and then: "I was listening to pretty much any different theta sessions before (in "devices and programs")" :?
All people are different. Some easily enter the desired state the first time, others need at least 3 weeks of training. In General, severe fatigue promotes rapid entry into the ISS, but if a person meditated before (no bells and whistles or with them :)), the path already trodden...
As for Your feelings and impressions while listening, they are absolutely normal.
So - decide to engage or not. All of the drives series Theta Meditation work as hypnotic enhancers (especially Giprotrans). If You are afraid of something, fear will also increase. :?
The only thing we have to fear is your own fear.:)

Сталкер 1

Post by Сталкер 1 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 22:14

Hello! Then wrote about hearing the disks in sync. It is crap. all strictly according to the recipe Patrushev. First, we need to release the brake system(thinking) and then rebuild the system. Listening right now visualization. Dreams came a fact sorts. Happiness on soul galore. Ivot what else. I began to think that I do. Previously, all thinking took place through the emotions, and can now consciously make different styles of behavior.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:59

Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Only thing we have to fear is your own fear.
Thank you, all is well. With 3rd attempt - no unwanted artifacts. And everything is under control, try to engage with the installations. Seems to be working.