Theta meditation

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri May 30, 2008 11:28

Muriel
Yes,the stores in Moscow drives you can buy :wink: And about the anxiety and discomfort of theta-view forum,we discussed these issues long and hard...if briefly,then You have absolutely normal reaction-so to say something is processed,but better poryskat on the topics in the forum and get the most information!

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 16, 2008 14:41

Andrei Patrushev

Andrey, tell me is it possible to do say in the evening Trataka together with "Concentration" and then the night listening to "Lucid dreaming". Or interfere with a bunch of impossible.

Yesterday was focused and couldn't stop for two Sessi disk in a row! Even move, almost couldn't.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 16, 2008 14:53

Anonymous wrote:Andrei Patrushev

Andrey, tell me is it possible to do say in the evening Trataka together with "Concentration" and then the night listening to "Lucid dreaming". Or interfere with a bunch of impossible.

Yesterday was focused and couldn't stop for two Sessi disk in a row! Even move, almost couldn't.
It is better not to interfere, and the concentration to do no later than an hour three or four before bedtime.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Wed Jul 16, 2008 14:59

Andrei Patrushev

Can generally focus better in the morning? Then after sit behind the wheel... I used the concentration is made clear before you sleep to call the OS. Then eventually it stopped working and Vice-versa, after concentration, a Fig can't remember a single dream... Only with great difficulty.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Wed Jul 16, 2008 15:35

Andrei Patrushev

Why not concentrate before bed?

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Wed Jul 16, 2008 15:47

Who is like meditating while listening to "Deconcentration"? You just have to listen to or to impose some doing?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:00

Paulum
We must first concentrate ALL (sounds,smells,tactile sensations,feelings, etc.) and through it needs to happen, and Deconcentration.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 17, 2008 14:26

Павлум wrote:Andrei Patrushev

Why not concentrate before bed?
Because there is modulation with sleep are not compatible - sleep quality will deteriorate...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 17, 2008 14:27

Павлум wrote:Who is like meditating while listening to "Deconcentration"? You just have to listen to or to impose some doing?
You can think about the infinity of time and space, absolute darkness or light...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 17, 2008 15:02

Can generally focus better in the morning? Then after sit behind the wheel... I used the concentration is made clear before you sleep to call the OS. Then eventually it stopped working and Vice-versa, after concentration, a Fig can't remember a single dream... Only with great difficulty.
Hmm...
For Osov is better suited as a PS Deconcentration, since there modulation are very similar to those in the Axes...

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Thu Jul 17, 2008 16:29

Andrei Patrushev

Correction - I was concentrated before without discs that you just bought. Concentration on the candle after 1.5 hour was sometimes given the feeling of flying and euphoria. If this happened - I seal sure - will OS and quietly went to bed, catching his attention in the heart.

Now focus without discs causes anxiety and disgust (and I'm meditating on a candle 6 years 1.5-2 hours a day!) and have no effect.

But the disk looks fine, man. I'll try again.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:47

Andrei Patrushev

Andrey, tell me, if you do a retrospection of the day or recapitulation, which one is better to listen to the CD?

During the practice of China 3 stages (contemplation with a defocused gaze, in fact), it is necessary to listen to the "Deconcentration"?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:54

Correction - I was concentrated before without discs that you just bought. Concentration on the candle after 1.5 hour was sometimes given the feeling of flying and euphoria. If this happened - I seal sure - will OS and quietly went to bed, catching his attention in the heart.

Now focus without discs causes anxiety and disgust (and I'm meditating on a candle 6 years 1.5-2 hours a day!) and have no effect.

But the disk looks fine, man. I'll try again.
Duck it the difference is small. When You concentrate, the mind, respectively, there are certain waves and modulation. And the flight and the euphoria You had when You were able to demonstrirovalsya for some reason, for example, fatigue.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 18, 2008 13:07

Andrey, tell me, if you do a retrospection of the day or recapitulation, which one is better to listen to the CD?

During the practice of China 3 stages (contemplation with a defocused gaze, in fact), it is necessary to listen to the "Deconcentration"?
Much depends on Your internal organization. Try Music for hypnosis and self-Hypnosis (at quiet level), the latest track Star Wanderer, Creative Visualization of Theta meditation.

Please describe in detail all aspects of technology.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jul 18, 2008 13:13

The retrospection of the day make it easier to remember dreams. Detached in the reverse order of viewing the events of the day (including all thoughts). Effort does not apply - you remember that, then good.

China 3rd stage - lying on the floor looking into the space between the ceiling and the eyes (on the air :) ). After a short time there are images (with outdoor Glazam), look at them and through them. This technique is also used to induce OS.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 18, 2008 13:28

Павлум wrote:Retrospection of the day make it easier to remember dreams. Detached in the reverse order of viewing the events of the day (including all thoughts). Effort does not apply - you remember that, then good.

China 3rd stage - lying on the floor looking into the space between the ceiling and the eyes (on the air :) ). After a short time there are images (with outdoor Glazam), look at them and through them. This technique is also used to induce OS.
Yes, better than deconcentration.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:20

Andrei Patrushev

Andrew,

How to listen to the disc a Lucid dream? To concentrate on the sound? Just let go of yourself and fall asleep ochem without thinking? Twist in the mind affirmations? Move my way (such as watching giperalgeticheskie images, concentrating on the throat chakra, etc.)? How? bc

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:20

Andrew,

How to listen to the disc a Lucid dream? To concentrate on the sound? Just let go of yourself and fall asleep ochem without thinking? Twist in the mind affirmations? Move my way (such as watching giperalgeticheskie images, concentrating on the throat chakra, etc.)? How? bc
To each his own...:)

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Tue Jul 22, 2008 13:18

Andrei Patrushev

And yet?.. Better to be in a passive listening/monitoring actively or something to imagine, repeat, etc.?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 22, 2008 23:25

And yet?.. Better to be in a passive listening/monitoring actively or something to imagine, repeat, etc.?
"Practice is the sole criterion of truth" (V. I. L.)

ОКиСАНА

Post by ОКиСАНА » Thu Jul 24, 2008 17:20

Dear Andrew!
I'm new to what You apparently have already advanced much further and therefore do not judge...
I have a question for You.
At the moment I'd like to try to help yourself achieve positive results through the practice of meditation(I'm beginner)
I year sick.My Energeticheskie forces are not great(to put it mildly)
For a start I think it wouldn't be a bad result,if during these sessions I was able to relax well...
Tell me plz what kind of ROM You would recommended to me to listen to during meditation?
Yes,probably while still talking about the discs you are listening on your player or music.center
Although maybe You will have osoben recommendations?
Thank you in advance

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 24, 2008 17:36

ОКиСАНА wrote:Dear Andrew!
I'm new to what You apparently have already advanced much further and therefore do not judge...
I have a question for You.
At the moment I'd like to try to help yourself achieve positive results through the practice of meditation(I'm beginner)
I year sick.My Energeticheskie forces are not great(to put it mildly)
For a start I think it wouldn't be a bad result,if during these sessions I was able to relax well...
Tell me plz what kind of ROM You would recommended to me to listen to during meditation?
Yes,probably while still talking about the discs you are listening on your player or music.center
Although maybe You will have osoben recommendations?
Thank you in advance
Hello!
Meditation meditation strife... :)
Start with a guide and a Healing.

ОКиСАНА

Post by ОКиСАНА » Thu Jul 24, 2008 18:04

Thank you.
Then can you tell me what to apply from?
Or only to yourself?
About the disks...
where better to buy?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 24, 2008 18:12

ОКиСАНА wrote:Thank you.
Then can you tell me what to apply from?
Or only to yourself?
About the disks...
where better to buy?
To purchase CDs on this site.
Awakening your inner Guide, you will understand that You need to do next. :)

ОКиСАНА

Post by ОКиСАНА » Thu Jul 24, 2008 18:19

Thanks again. :)
went looking for where to purchase the discs :)