[quote="Anonymous"]Andrei Patrushev, and thank you!!! az
Let's start praying... :wiz[/quote

Sorry, I did not imagine...
This is my post.

Andrew, Thanks again!

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:53

Greetings To All!
One question remained not specified..., Disks in this series, combined with MM? Or are they self-sufficient?...

Вик_

Post by Вик_ » Mon Mar 17, 2008 17:07

Феникс wrote:Greetings to All!
One question remained not specified..., Disks in this series, combined with MM? Or are they self-sufficient?...
The issue has long been clarified :) The discs of the series theta meditation (concentration, deconcentration, and so on) are self-contained and have their own rather complex structure of binaural beats, with the machine don't mix!
In General, very much already on the forum (though poorly structured :? ) Only need to choose the time and reread (lots of replies to topics "appeared on the market..." and "the first experience is 1.2") Or if the time is not a lot that is a MAGIC button SEARCH az

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:22

Вик_ wrote:
Феникс wrote:Greetings to All!
The issue has long been clarified :) The discs of the series theta meditation (concentration, deconcentration, and so on) are self-contained and have their own rather complex structure of binaural beats, with the machine don't mix!
In General, very much already on the forum (though poorly structured :? ) Only need to choose the time and reread (lots of replies to topics "appeared on the market..." and "the first experience is 1.2") Or if the time is not a lot that is a MAGIC button SEARCH az
Vic, you're right, somewhere it was... :roll: I even once about it read something... But What and Where, for the life of me can't remember :? especially after numerous peretrubatsy with themes.
So. please do not beat strongly :evil: if once again asked... :)

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:23

Yeah, VicThanks for the reply! az

Герман

Post by Герман » Wed Apr 09, 2008 14:28

Started listening Awareness dreams. The first minutes of listening accompanied by unpleasant twitching in the eye area. WHAT IS IT? Wasps 2-3 times a week, but too short, i.e., awareness, will be glad make a couple of movements and take off. Although lately I can't help thinking: Why do lucid??? So I was aware of and WHAT to do about it, like a walk dallise? Perhaps lack of knowledge :? :?

Герман

Post by Герман » Wed Apr 09, 2008 14:31

Is it possible to listen to CDs theta at night, right before bedtime? I personally turn and Wake up in the middle of the night. HOW TO EFFECTIVELY???

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Apr 09, 2008 17:19

Andrew.
from all disks theta "not vkurivayu" the concept and purpose drive "hypno-trance",
please - give the concept on it :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Apr 09, 2008 17:26

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Intuition manifests itself in most people in the form of proprioceptive sensations of pseudodementia usually localized along the spinal column. The question is, to first, time to notice, and secondly to recalibrate (to what).... :)
EXACTLY!!!
now I know how this feels!
recently started to experiment with dowsing.
Noticed that when working with a pendulum ( frame still not touch), I FEEL SOME TO the MUDSLIDE CONSCIOUSLY NEPRIKOSNOVENNYI sensations along the spine.. originally thought that it's necessary, because so some energy channels..
now, I know how this phenomenon is described by men of science ( i.e., A. Patrushev) :)

thank you. :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Apr 09, 2008 17:28

Andrew, if You have a link to any calibration method, please share.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:44

Евгений Кош wrote:Andrew, if You have a link to any calibration method, please share.
Yes, never met a special some techniques...
Just notice the feeling in ambiguous situations, interpret it and behave accordingly, then analyze what happened. Next time interpret the feeling in accordance with the result. Gradually accumulating a "collection" of feelings and even some gradation within the same sensation you use. And that's all. :)
I would like to note that this is only possible when enough accumulated alpha.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:45

Евгений Кош wrote:Andrew.
from all disks theta "not vkurivayu" the concept and purpose drive "hypno-trance",
please - give the concept on it :)
To practice hypnosis and self-hypnosis.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:49

Герман wrote:is it Possible to listen to CDs theta at night, right before bedtime? I personally turn and Wake up in the middle of the night. HOW TO EFFECTIVELY???
Can.
Running just as efficiently.

художник

Post by художник » Fri May 09, 2008 21:17

Andrew, Your CD "Hypnotism and samogipnoza"with audiostrobe, it's the same teamelite or something else? Although the name speaks for itself, I would like to read instructions, and this disc Yes not in the directory.

Маг

Post by Маг » Fri May 16, 2008 1:16

A question for Patrushev. I have at one point, the discrepancy in understanding. As I understand it the vibrations of the brain is electromagnetic waves, and sound for example is a spatial vibration. These are sound vibrations of a certain frequency is not the em oscillations of the same frequency. As technically induced sound is the response of em oscillations? (well, and light too, although I think the mechanism is the same)?

Or I something do not understand?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 16, 2008 8:55

Маг wrote:Question by Patrushev. I have at one point, the discrepancy in understanding. As I understand it the vibrations of the brain is electromagnetic waves, and sound for example is a spatial vibration. These are sound vibrations of a certain frequency is not the em oscillations of the same frequency. As technically induced sound is the response of em oscillations? (well, and light too, although I think the mechanism is the same)?

Or I something do not understand?
If in a simplified form, all the receptors that translate external stimuli into electrical impulses.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 16, 2008 9:00

художник wrote:Andrew, Your CD "Hypnotism and samogipnoza"with audiostrobe, it's the same teamelite or something else? Although the name speaks for itself, I would like to read instructions, and this disc Yes not in the directory.
No, this ROM is basically built on alpha, that is, it has less deep condition, but for those who are alpha have not done before, it gives more reliable results.

Маг

Post by Маг » Fri May 16, 2008 13:07

If in a simplified form, all the receptors that translate external stimuli into electrical impulses.
And frequency the same? I mean the sound frequency and its electromagnetic interpretation by ear.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 16, 2008 13:16

Маг wrote:
And frequency the same? I mean the sound frequency and its electromagnetic interpretation by ear.
Yes, but only in the range of 8-25 Hz

Post by Guest » Fri May 16, 2008 19:35

It's inefficient to work with frequencies below 8 Hz? What is interpretation by ear?

художник

Post by художник » Fri May 16, 2008 23:10

Андрей Патрушев wrote: it gives more reliable results.
Andrew. thank you very much for the answer. And if possible. what do You mean these results? That ahoy generally more effective with self-hypnosis? Or that a deeper dive of self-hypnosis and it is not required?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat May 17, 2008 14:33

художник wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: it gives more reliable results.
Andrew. thank you very much for the answer. And if possible. what do You mean these results? That ahoy generally more effective with self-hypnosis? Or that a deeper dive of self-hypnosis and it is not required?
Self hypnosis, in General, works fine on alpha. Theta can be useful for transpersonal experiences of immersion. But theta is quite difficult to induce through the periphery, especially without exercise alpha. Therefore, theta meditation will not work well for beginners, despite the advanced technology. :)

художник

Post by художник » Sat May 17, 2008 15:25

Andrew, thank you. I asked questions specifically on this disc, I liked the bells plus strobe, overall a very pleasant drive. So I wanted to know what it is based. And theta I in friendship( I have a MM recently, and with discs and prog do 3 years)after meditative sessions, even at the very beginning of working with them, it's not weird and bad things to the eLife either in dreams experienced. The only problem can be that during the sessions of the not enough concentration and consciousness, carried for a while a while on the crest of a wave, she slides down into sleep. Can winarti to go back down etc. I associate it with presents to regular deficitom sleep, and maybe, as you say, with the lack of alpha, so working with her periodically

мюреиль

Post by мюреиль » Fri May 30, 2008 3:30

Hello everyone! I actually this question is still probably the kettle, about a year ago actively practiced hypnosis, but then abandoned it and lost the skill naturally.
And now accidentally stumbled on the store(??? and if they do stumble in the store???) on the drives, and decided to try.
Trying to run a theta nightly(deconcentration), but for some reason nothing comes out. The time where it is distorted, and as if versa - is not accelerated, as would be in a trance and stretched, ie, takes 5 minutes, and it seems that for a long time...
People imagine extremely unpleasant images come to my mind. And somehow exactly right in the 21st minute covers judae anxiety, open your eyes and sekincau their "session".
What's the matter?? What am I doing wrong or what is wrong with me???