Theta meditation

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Thu Dec 18, 2008 16:00

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Series Theta Meditation can not be combined with mindmachine, because it has its own rather complex matrix of binaural beats. It can listen on a normal player.
Can, or should, listen not only on a MM?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Dec 18, 2008 22:24

САМОЛЕТ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Series Theta Meditation can not be combined with mindmachine, because it has its own rather complex matrix of binaural beats. It can listen on a normal player.
Can, or should, listen not only on a MM?
Drives absolutely safe, so can mindmachine will only interfere with the operation of the matrix on the discs, so needed. :?

Джа

CDs Theta Meditation

Post by Джа » Wed Jan 07, 2009 19:07

All discs recorded one song for 45 minutes As they listen to? Is it possible to reduce the duration? Is it possible to listen from any place?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: CDs Theta Meditation

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 07, 2009 19:16

Джа wrote:all discs are recorded with one song for 45 minutes As they listen to? Is it possible to reduce the duration? Is it possible to listen from any place?
The duration can be shortened to 10 minutes, you can listen from anywhere. :)

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 07, 2009 21:17

On the forum somewhere else, there is a discussion of the disks from the Theta meditation. Disks bought...but unlike Explorer, the Solar wind etc. for active discussion disks from the Theta-meditations on the forum not found... :aa

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Jan 07, 2009 21:58

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Duration can be shortened to 10 minutes, you can listen from anywhere.
seriously?

I feel comfortable for about 30 minutes "session", more, not so much.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:11

I have concentration and deconcentration...listen to them with app rainbow-arc for best absorption by the subconscious mind... but the best session theta improv in MM...
theta is used only after alpha
possible side effects about it on the forum a lot about the side effects from theta... but it's different for everyone

Джа

Post by Джа » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:03

Anyone knows how to Adobe autdition to bring wav into silence gradually (over one minute) and on the contrary, I do not understand something, we need to understand. Then you can cut many minutes from anywhere any duration and to make the type of the original.

Джа

Post by Джа » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:50

Never mind, seems clear - there Audition there is a function in the effects Amplify/Fade. On Fade all and set a linear or logarithmic increase/decrease the volume on the channels.
Will have to carve out 30 minutes for say "Deconcentration".

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:58

Going forward
The alpha listened to, I want to start listening to the discs from the Theta meditation, but in the manual does not say how to listen (standard - go to bed, dressing, 2 cups, etc. :-))). What time of day? How many days? Very interesting disc...giprotrans how to work with it?
Идущая вперед wrote:but the best session theta improv in MM...
MM too...but I felt on the discs sound somehow cleaner or something, although of course I'm not a Pro, I will not argue.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jan 08, 2009 16:44

I don't know how true it hypnotrance? Noah was said in front of the disk clear of the installation. And then listening to mentally again .Then just watched the images emerging and the response was mental in the head(can't exactly put it) response .Set affirmations themselves in turn began to manifest itself "to broadcast the situation" and the feelings or sensations and then the desired result but then I always was something that apparently with the result according.May not study or are not ready.
But it's all possible and done differently.

Шелли

Post by Шелли » Thu Jan 08, 2009 17:45

LILY-P And how many affirmations you speak before listening and listen to the disc (course)?
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:But it's all possible and done differently.
It seems nevertheless clear instructions there, so will experiment az

Джа

Post by Джа » Sat Jan 10, 2009 0:41

Andrei Patrushev.
Andrew, and how, if not secret, is arranged compositions theta meditation? I mean the frequency of the matrix (whether alpha, beta, and Delta), the nature of the beat (monaurally, binaural, pulsing tone, etc.). Some distinctive features of the concentration, deconcentration, hypnotic trance, and lucid dreaming....

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Jan 10, 2009 13:42

Джа wrote: Some distinctive features for concentration, deconcentration, hypnotic trance, and lucid dreaming....
Join issue.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jan 10, 2009 20:10

Джа wrote:Andrei Patrushev.
Andrew, and how, if not secret, is arranged compositions theta meditation? I mean the frequency of the matrix (whether alpha, beta, and Delta), the nature of the beat (monaurally, binaural, pulsing tone, etc.). Some distinctive features of the concentration, deconcentration, hypnotic trance, and lucid dreaming....
Disks only theta and low. Frequency distributed across the range, so that the brain has chosen its own (Holopenichsky autofocusing). Since the matrix, and monaurally and binaural beats plus amplitude modulation at very low. Different disks, only ultra low frequencies, which, in contrast to the Delta, theta, alpha, beta waves are very characteristic of different States. Neither by ear nor by spectral analysis of disks is not visible.

Джа

Post by Джа » Sun Jan 11, 2009 0:52

OK! Thank you

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:48

stopped listening to the Board tonight finally....
then don't sleep long.... can't sleep.... and in the morning before waking up (the dream-Polubarinova the subconscious mind gives us clues... sometimes such that the hair stand on end.... sometimes it just shows the situation which would, in the course of the day.... sometimes signs....
theta switched to the morning.... half an hour of theta improv very harashi utrechka effect on the body

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 11, 2009 17:22

I don't know, I have such dramatic things happens (all the drama, apparently they are going to play 10 years ago). But the question to Andrew: "what if tattoo listen with MM, along with improve Your alpha or alpha sessions. Theta alpha without either mind or heart. If Anna wise, and active intelligence, and Zen meditation is theta in combination with high-amplitude alpha in the first place. Without alpha, as she writes, there is no connection between podsoznatel/bessoznatel and consciousness. Alpha needed a bridge. Why not join? It can, and people will be easier

Джа

Post by Джа » Sun Jan 11, 2009 17:39

Anonymous wrote:I don't know, I have such dramatic things happens (all the drama, apparently they are going to play 10 years ago). But the question to Andrew: "what if tattoo listen with MM, along with improve Your alpha or alpha sessions. Theta alpha without either mind or heart. If Anna wise, and active intelligence, and Zen meditation is theta in combination with high-amplitude alpha in the first place. Without alpha, as she writes, there is no connection between podsoznatel/bessoznatel and consciousness. Alpha needed a bridge. Why not join? It can, and people will be easier
Sorry for the incognito - I wrote

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 11, 2009 18:39

Джа wrote:
Anonymous wrote:I don't know, I have such dramatic things happens (all the drama, apparently they are going to play 10 years ago). But the question to Andrew: "what if tattoo listen with MM, along with improve Your alpha or alpha sessions. Theta alpha without either mind or heart. If Anna wise, and active intelligence, and Zen meditation is theta in combination with high-amplitude alpha in the first place. Without alpha, as she writes, there is no connection between podsoznatel/bessoznatel and consciousness. Alpha needed a bridge. Why not join? It can, and people will be easier
Sorry for the incognito - I wrote
You see, all of these discs machinami while working, but to impose "foreign". No wonder because some users say that if you meditate after ROM or mm, the much better it turns out (because then your built). So, IMHO, we should first one to build range (so its stood in place) and then another to work, and that's the point, IMHO, very little will be (except, perhaps, the "frisky" during the lesson)...

Джа

Post by Джа » Sun Jan 11, 2009 19:37

Why "foreign", if holopenichsky autofocusing and the brain chooses "their"? The alpha is on top, that - Yes, indeed, this is how to get (although it would be possible to do autofocusing on disk), but it can be addressed and the selection of individual alpha sessions, the type of improve, with an emphasis on certain frequencies, you could even test session to build seven minutes to ten, for the selection, not great range.

[Максим]

Post by [Максим] » Sun Jan 11, 2009 23:41

Finally at least a little revived branch "CDs theta meditation"! For some reason no one (or almost no one) writes about my experience listening to these discs, like all quiet and foggy. A month ago I finished the first cycle listen to "Creative visualization" (first heard from "theta"). The effect does not feel (or thought I didn't pochuvstvoval, or was not supposed to feel anything), including was not mentioned nightmares. The only thing it can drop the dreams became more vivid, that is, began to see them a little more brightly and clearly. But not the fact that it is due to disk. In General, I want to experiment further. Only does not clear the purpose of these experiments, what to expect and what to strive for. :) I'd love to hear about your experience, forum. Please tell us who listened to CDs theta meditation, what were your impressions, effects, results, what conclusions you came to that discovered for myself... can you give any recommendations. In General, do not hesitate, I think many here would be interested in reading about your experience! :)

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:27

Гость wrote:I don't know, I have such dramatic things happens (all the drama, apparently they are going to play 10 years ago). But the question to Andrew: "what if tattoo listen with MM, along with improve Your alpha or alpha sessions. Theta alpha without either mind or heart. If Anna wise, and active intelligence, and Zen meditation is theta in combination with high-amplitude alpha in the first place. Without alpha, as she writes, there is no connection between podsoznatel/bessoznatel and consciousness. Alpha needed a bridge. Why not join? It can, and people will be easier
Hi!
About "10 years ago" - I too was sure dramatic things about this place I do not Shine. Unfortunately, although all Obamanationcare (OS) (Gyy :( ) do not torment me, wife says I sleep after Theta Patrushev very restless, and even gave her 2 (two) black - in a dream. This is the question on the drama.
Alpha theta meets, at least in the "focus 10" Monroe - there is, incidentally, much less clearly (without bruises). Seriously - all deeply patented and clinically proven hemisync(R) focus 10 - is the transfer to the mixer (i.e., without changing frequency, only the volume level) from 12-10 Hz to 6-4 and back (back not always, depends on the name of a particular "stage"). Ie much like - at Ms. the disks Patrushev is inefficient session, computed on years of practice (if at all for something designed).
In any case, to interfere with carefully-made and carefully conceived drives Patrushev with the rough and primitive (as well as with complex and subtle) other sessions - the worst thing you can think of. So luchshe learn to write for myself(oops), then anything you need :) :) :) .
In General, it seems, not that alpha taxis, and theta for a few, but after about a month or two sessions usually clear what is suitable and what is not - and, as a rule, suitable alpha, the bole that, according to ALL the printing - theta can disrupt sleep...
I still think that that ALL sessions (in different ways) - SMR / Beta and theta increase the total power of the waves electromotive activity in the ACC. bands, alpha (also in the same volume increasing the overall cumulative level of elektricheskoi brain activity) - looks at the EEG, a "capture frequency" generator nizkodobrotnoi resonator, providing zaoodno, the maximum alignment of the activity of both hemispheres (which, according to many authors, a very positive phenomenon, and according to other reports - one of the signs of an impending epilepsy, especially if it has to be the onset of the coherence of the fundamental frequency component of waves in both hemispheres is a joke :? ), in General, seek and ye shall find (epilepsia, actually, ACC. the same Bechtereva is only observed when direct stimulation of the brain by the implanted electrodes, and that is very rare :lol: :) - we mere mortals seem to be no way to check Gyy :( )
In short, were asked to lay out the entire theta experience - here and put - together with a maximum dry residue protonnogo - in books and the Internet -
- are to blame!<

И.К.

Post by И.К. » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:50

Yes, me again. Somewhere here I read that Mr. Patrushev is not advised to turn the AVS into a certain practice. Would strongly disagree, yet not acquainted with his creations.
Session / disc Patrushev really efficient all I know of commercially - available sessions discs. And, apparently, for a normal person (the epithet is inaccurate) 21 days or something comparable - not really worth it to renew (for cu. yet, that "something does not hit the head," - I quote from memory.
Inefficient (not that bad) session / disc (such as Monroe, etc.) can probably be used for many years - according to the original manuals - but it will take patience and time, which is not at all.
Good luck!

И.К.

Post by И.К. » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:17

I slightly forgot that the Forum citatum not only sane people. I.e. About epilepsy - I personally failed to find any podverzhdennyh case of epilepsy, triggered by AVS. I have searched through the literature - only implanted eletrode... Sometimes. In very extreme cases (ACC. Bechtereva) - when a person has had multiple severing of the spinal cord, and taught him (electrical stimulation) control of his limbs, that, ACC. Adv. science is IMPOSSIBLE. So fear is necessary to begin not earlier than walk on water :) :)