Theta meditation

Егор Грысь
Re: CDs Theta Meditation

Post by Егор Грысь » Sat Jan 07, 2012 13:43

Энди wrote:Teta is possible even in MP3 format to distill - so go ahead!!!
thnx, bro, but I better watch out about MP3s: I have the brain for such feats are still weak, in which case perhaps through the nose, drop by drop... :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jan 07, 2012 16:59

Егор Грысь wrote:Thanks, but what is "PRC"?
Journey through the Inner Worlds series theta meditation.

Егор Грысь

Post by Егор Грысь » Sat Jan 07, 2012 23:43

Thank you.
Okay, I'll refrain from copying it: I will follow You recommended (somewhere on the forum, perhaps on a branch etc.) order: begin with "deconcentration", and "lucid dreams", etc. - for 15 days... (to this day warming up "guide", but without the gate; now, I copied a couple of disks in .WAV, and drank water - let's start... :) ), and "PVM" (sorry - did not think that it Nutrena Vyry, disk in the front end, it's the "Inner Voyage" - on the box really set audiostrobe, and I don't know. :oops: ) then I'll pass through a mind-machine.
Thanks again, including for information support.

Пилигрим

Post by Пилигрим » Sun Jan 22, 2012 22:37

In the description of the disks said"...These programs are not a magic wand, and from the first few people get to enter a meditative state, but regular exercise help for beginners to master a meditative state considerably faster for 1-3 months. Usually to achieve deep meditative States it takes about 20 years of hard work..."

In this connection the question - a disk, for example - "Concentration" you have to listen for 1-3 months?
Or listen to the 15 days then 15 days break so 3 months? whether there will be a skill after you stop listening to the CD?
I started listening to the CD "Focus" simultaneously "fulfilling" Trataka the point really, the concentration is much deeper than without listening to the disc.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 22, 2012 23:08

15 days then 15 days break so 3 months

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 22, 2012 23:11

Пилигрим wrote:I started listening to the CD "Focus" simultaneously "fulfilling" Trataka the point really, the concentration is much deeper than without listening to the disc.
Just please volume not get carried away - it will not be better.

Пилигрим

Post by Пилигрим » Sun Jan 22, 2012 23:15

Andrew, good evening and thank you for such a quick response! I was doing really loud )))
And still I wonder, in the future after 3 months will I need to practice Trataka with CDs, or the need will disappear? I'm just afraid to buy crutches, they will not get concentration.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 22, 2012 23:18

pilgrim
Good evening.
No, it's a practice, not a crutch.

Пилигрим

Post by Пилигрим » Sun Jan 22, 2012 23:27

Thanks for the reply!

Пилигрим

Post by Пилигрим » Sun Feb 26, 2012 20:29

Andrey, good evening!
I would like to consult with You:
Practiced concentration to the point together with the CD "focus" in the Beginning, everything goes as in the usual concentration, i.e., darkens and disappears all the space around the display, remains fully dark and the bright dot in the middle, but suddenly began to fail somewhere very deep, gone all thoughts, we can say that a little bit more and gone would do any awareness, with some effort managed to return to itself, and to stop the drive. In this connection the question - is there a chance to "stay" there forever? To be honest as time and mood to continue, this effect emerged at the 17 minute listen. What yesterday was exactly the same situation, and listen to this 15 days, nothing like fiction, then 15 days break and now wanted to resume, but now I do not know what to do

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Feb 26, 2012 23:47

Пилигрим wrote:In this connection the question - is there a chance to "stay" there forever?
Good Nocera.
No. :? Once You Wake up. :)
Try to keep your back straight without tension (shoulders drooping). The easiest way, perhaps, to imagine strong thread (passing through the crown) going up to infinity, on which are strung Your vertebrae, plus gently place the tongue on the dimples behind the teeth and hold it during meditation.

Пилигрим

Post by Пилигрим » Mon Feb 27, 2012 15:35

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Пилигрим wrote:In this connection the question - is there a chance to "stay" there forever?
No. :? Once You Wake up. :)

:shock: Thank you! ))
Today I will try as You recommend

Мартин Каширин

Post by Мартин Каширин » Thu Mar 08, 2012 16:44

The next question is, diagnosed that I lack a beta. While listening to disk-Theta meditation - track Concentration.
The feelings it seems to me that good. I included more focused. But! Theta still doesn't quite for informed and active wakefulness?
And, is it possible to combine theta concentration with beta sessions in MM?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 08, 2012 17:42

Martin Kashirin
Can - beta in the morning, in the evening tet.

Андрей М.З.

Post by Андрей М.З. » Mon Jun 11, 2012 15:56

Quite a long time practicing meditation techniques, 20 years already, mostly without music, or relax under, then decided to listen to the CD "Deconcentration", is a good thing however.

Муза

Post by Муза » Sat Aug 18, 2012 21:50

Tell me, s "Creative visualization" training just the ability to visualize? or for performance of the desired?(imagine what you want, for example, yourself in a beautiful house that is your house, and it on idea should be implemented? )

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 19, 2012 22:17

Muse
I could go either way. :)

Мариомар

Post by Мариомар » Fri May 31, 2013 1:11

Today is the first time I listened Giprotrans... been doing this for probably 2 weeks, read the relevant sections, determined the SAUCE, in short, was preparing :) Given the fact that for more than a year involved with alpha drives, I decided to try theta. Impressions are very interesting... Like before the audition I gave myself the installation, tuned in, turned on... Minutes after 6 pulled in this state, as in a Conductor, when "the body sleeps and the mind is awake", that's just from the internal dialogue is not gone, send a very clear Declaration of intentions, systematically laid out, as on the shelves, but somehow not what I expected prior to class. Feeling like a child before his birthday said, "Choose what you want!" and he began "Barrel, bulldog, train, Bicycle...". Here and at me also. Tuned to positive thinking and General health, according to the affirmations, and began literally to put an ultimatum to the universe. After about half an hour after the start of classes, got off the floor (figuratively speaking) :lol: gave myself the command to stop and fall asleep in the remaining time. But as generally cheerful and positive :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:48

Marimar
Maybe You just showed the reason of Your problems? :wink:

Мариомар

Post by Мариомар » Sat Jun 01, 2013 15:01

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Can You just show the cause of Your problems?
How? too many just want?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 01, 2013 15:28

Мариомар wrote:began literally to put an ultimatum to the universe
Maybe I incorrectly understood something... :?

Мариомар

Post by Мариомар » Sat Jun 01, 2013 16:52

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Maybe I wrong understand something...
Don't know, yesterday repeated the exercise. All the same, literally a 6-7 minute I again climb the podium and start the rally :) but again, everything is quite structured and systematic work. then a pause of several minutes, during which stops the internal dialogue, and then the Declaration of intent is repeated and a small sleep, for 10 minutes. But in General I like it, decided for themselves that in this way the subconscious mind dictates your true goals and objectives. And of course cheerfulness and positive for the rest of the day.

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Wed Oct 16, 2013 16:50

Please tell me the main principles of work with hypnotic trance state in theta, the same as with the Conductor and Music for self-hypnosis. And even when lesson, with all these drives affirmations as necessary to put before enabling the drive or at the beginning of the audition? I for some reason they are scrolled in the thoughts of almost everyone listening. And last can I mix classes Your wheels + doors of Perception Monroe + Silva? Can basic affirmations Silva to use with Your disks? Please excuse me if the questions seem stupid - I'm still a newbie.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 16, 2013 18:08

крошкин wrote:please Tell me the main principles of work with hypnotic trance state in theta, the same as with the Conductor and Music for self-hypnosis.
In General, similar, but depend on the specific context.
крошкин wrote:And even when lesson, with all these drives affirmations as necessary to put before enabling the drive or at the beginning of the audition?
Before, after.
крошкин wrote:And the last can I mix classes Your wheels + doors of Perception Monroe + Silva?
Elephant need to eat, and... :? At least either my drives or the gate...
крошкин wrote:Can basic affirmations Silva to use with Your disks?
Yes, of course.
крошкин wrote:I Have why they are scrolled in the thoughts of almost everyone listening.
Yes, and let him spin... :)

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Thu Dec 26, 2013 21:38

Please tell me - I once upon a time a couple three years ago moved all the disks theta in wav and I recently bought a MM and decided to check whether they have any audiostrobe - and lo and behold the gate was on all disks theta meditation and a hypnotic trance and PVM and the OS and the visualization and deconcentration. And Andrew somewhere here in the thread wrote that the gate only in PVM. Or still am I wrong in something - but the points are flashing on all those disks. Can they be used with MM?