Disks Andrey Patrushev and school skills DEIR

САМОЛЕТ
Disks Andrey Patrushev and school skills DEIR

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:22

Hello!

In February I plan to start training in the school of DEIR skills,but I already purchased all the DVDs of Andrey Patrushev and just recently begin to engage with these dismi.

Question:is it permissible to listen to CDs A. Patrushev and parallel to do in the DEIR? Who thinks about this? And of course I'd like to know the opinion of Andrew on this issue.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Discs of Andrey Patrushev and school skills DEIR

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 27, 2008 20:46

САМОЛЕТ wrote:Hello!

In February I plan to start training in the school of DEIR skills,but I already purchased all the DVDs of Andrey Patrushev and just recently begin to engage with these dismi.

Question:is it permissible to listen to CDs A. Patrushev and parallel to do in the DEIR? Who thinks about this? And of course I'd like to know the opinion of Andrew on this issue.
Dairova usually against... :)

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:05

Андрей Патрушев wrote:

Well, I like Darovec. Don't mind, but I'm not the best opinion about the hole in the egregore look, horror...
even right now, when I write these lines - trying to gouge as aggressive and man-made.

Plane, be careful with the shell at the first stage - if you are not clean enough - it will crush you. On the sofa the disease, sometimes ended in suicide...
Everything else is normal. The terminology is especially true for those assholes beguiled the ether and the aura, well, to hell with them 8)

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:21

ЖСЛ wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:

Well, I like Darovec. Don't mind, but I'm not the best opinion about the hole in the egregore look, horror...
even right now, when I write these lines - trying to gouge as aggressive and man-made.

Plane, be careful with the shell at the first stage - if you are not clean enough - it will crush you. On the sofa the disease, sometimes ended in suicide...
Everything else is normal. The terminology is especially true for those assholes beguiled the ether and the aura, well, to hell with them 8)
Well damn, You got me right puzzled :shock: ....I called DEIR me so well all it said.Impression that after going through all their steps I'll do well, just like the great Merlin....now I don't know whether to go there.

And about what You last said? Here I do not fully understand...

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:40

САМОЛЕТ wrote:Well damn, You got me right puzzled :shock: ....I called DEIR me so well all it said.Impression that after going through all their steps I'll do well, just like the great Merlin....now I don't know whether to go there.
Will you be the Merlin - dependent current from you. Prior to that, the way hoo )
They give a good base. But if you honestly don't see...

Go! Complete the first and second level, will be able to take ENERGOMOST, here is the real thing...
there, if that could be the shell and not to put(it's still on EP flies to hell)
САМОЛЕТ wrote: And about what You last said? Here I do not fully understand...
About egregore of the Deir. I don't like when I Express my opinion, and he's trying me on the head to beat :evil:
worse than the egregore of Christianity.

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:13

So obtained I then life depend on them...well, in the sense of the egregore of the Deir.....not very happy this perspektivka :cry:

And you do how many steps passed?

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:54

САМОЛЕТ wrote:so obtained I then life depend on them...well, in the sense of the egregore of the Deir.....not very happy this perspektivka :cry:

Then you know how alcohol or drugs. Consume-many - but all become alcoholics or junkies?
Dependence on Agra you yourself do not properly represent. There is no dependency - there is manipulation.

what to do - I told you :)
Deir no School is a set of techniques.
And do you how many steps have passed?
three.

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:43

What not go further?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:07

The PLANE
when the question arose where to go to develop further I had to CHOOSE BETWEEN DEIR BRONNIKOV and HATHAYOGA (continued).... rummaged in the Internet... I read all 5 books Vereshagin ... I did not like the fact that the Deir everywhere called SECT... and there too they have some strange troubles... especially struck by the fact that all the founders of Deir poorly finished book 5 and finally half complete nonsense - the impression is that the author kryshak was completely blown away...
in General, I chose BRONNIKOV what not a bit sorry... if only opened the inner vision screen moved on - screen looks grey - it's nothing sales rose turns out not red and barely discernible outlines... actually train and try next year to go 2-1...
in Deir will not go... will go in January for a seminar of MICHAEL RAINBOW... FOR entry INTO the PHASE

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:15

Thank you..think...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Dec 29, 2008 14:03

Going forward
PLANE
Better go to the cinema or theatre,go to a beautiful place,take a break,read something for the SOUL...do not hammer head with this nonsense (sorry for being rude).Now in the DEIR (at least in Moscow) the only thing that can give is the deliverance from money and a shitload of neurosis...Bronnikov is also an ambiguous figure.How many people know who passed through his courses-all polyusa and realize that they are simply inflated.The most opposite that to him are really blind people - the result is ZERO!I have a friend, one became blind at the age of 22 on both eyes,for him, this was the last hope...the money sucked until he miraculously realizes that it is a complete Scam.And his divorce is not in what is possible,and that EVERYONE can easily learn it!!so here goes...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Dec 29, 2008 15:27

Dimas
hell no... courses Bronnikova have a very effective pumping which really improve the condition of the physical body... still I for the first time in his classes really felt the energy...of the exercises are elementary and give a lot... by the way about which the blind become sighted ---- in this I do not believe and do not believe... but there is one phenomenon SASHA LEVITTE... dad evoyny I have 1 tier led... so....Sasha from the blind became sighted (skin vision) yesterday on TNT the day was a program called SUPERHUMANS... there dad and it showed...and that skin vision really exists and that you can open the inner vision, I believe this is... only work to do this... my screen appears only after the disk EXPLORER...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Dec 29, 2008 15:53

in children, the screen offers easier because they don't have these problems that have adults... as they say ZHSL AND EUGENE KOSH lot of manure and dirt on the 3rd eye...although Bronnikov says all the time that the 3 eyes and the screen of inner vision is totally different veschi and to each other have no relationship.... one girl we have on the courses (she's a designer) sees and models on the screen of your models ' - she only had it ....Natalia Vorotnikova - the winner of cycle 1 of battle of the psychics passed all 3 stages - its ability no one no doubt... but it's still natural, plus data from the early childhood... another thing is that the program and knowledge that are given at the Bronnikov - not all help (100% panacea no one, no one system development) who turns out someone is no.... someone a long time and does[SPAM] work and someone gives up... someone is lazy by nature....and doesn't want to work on yourself and have someone severe congenital or acquired illness and lack of energy level... different situations and different cases...
as well as in yoga for example, so once die on my life as an invalid to stay...

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Dec 29, 2008 22:54

САМОЛЕТ wrote:Thank you..think...
Chew snot 8)
I said what to do.

only do not ask a Hole lot... Deir alas, school is a set of techniques and high quality skills base and terminology.

Sectarianism and zombies there.
САМОЛЕТ wrote:AND then what did not go?
but somehow, the priorities have changed. I might go in later... And energopol again I will go. But on acquaintance with Dirom do not regret in any way.

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Sat Feb 07, 2009 19:25

Today went to the org.meeting stage 1 of the DEIR.The impression is very positive.

Asked the question is it possible to simultaneously study in the Deir to do something else..Said "Please!Zanimaetes what you want!It is Your own business...we understand that everyone who comes to us seeking people,and we only give specific techniques and skills!" Specifically said about different psychoactive technology with binaural beats,alpha/theta rhythms, etc. recorded on CD.And here a positive answer was received. :D

So DEIR is not against something more....Overall I am happy!

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Sat Feb 07, 2009 19:28

The same is even said that on the third or fourth day of the first stage is strictly necessary to abstain from alcohol,meat and sex,because there will be taught to do any thing,which of the above fun can be very to prevent....

But to refrain only need one day...and then again in any quantity and if you like all at once....Here are the things here! :)

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 12, 2009 0:14

Online you can find materials for teachers of the Dura (not for publication). Very informative. The art of influence really act, even when self-training.
But Bronnikova - http://www.x-libri.ru/elib/nknvx000/00000006.htm

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:10

Anonymous wrote:online you can find materials for teachers of the Dura (not for publication). Very informative. The art of influence really act, even when self-training.
Give links if you know...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:36

PLANE
well there courses? can describe in detail the sensations and what's interesting???

Елена Ф

Post by Елена Ф » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:40

Hi, regarding the DEIR,
8 years ago was a 4-speed,
Yes, there are only techniques give, and in some abbreviated form, many misunderstandings, stage 3 - compiling NLP практик2 segment

Step 2 - actually setting goals and programming, nothing new
learn with holes-the dyrchik work - but it is not the opening of schools, is an ancient technique of creating amulets, etc.
All that concerns regression in Deir nonsense, well, the animation and the creation of Sosnovka - no comments.
Don't forget - the egregor of schools exists and that it is not harmless.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Thu Feb 12, 2009 15:50

Елена Ф wrote:hi, regarding the DEIR,
8 years ago was a 4-speed,
Yes, there are only techniques give, and in some abbreviated form, many misunderstandings, stage 3 - compiling NLP практик2 segment

Step 2 - actually setting goals and programming, nothing new
learn with holes-the dyrchik work - but it is not the opening of schools, is an ancient technique of creating amulets, etc.
All that concerns regression in Deir nonsense, well, the animation and the creation of Sosnovka - no comments.
Don't forget - the egregor of schools exists and that it is not harmless.
But the configurations do not say anything? The four you have or dismantled?

And what entity are not satisfied, I like :)

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 12, 2009 18:51

Идущая вперед wrote:PLANE
well there courses? can describe in detail the sensations and what's interesting???

I only went to the org.meeting.Study will in the fall.Now, while other plans...(AIRCRAFT)

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Thu Feb 12, 2009 19:01

Question to Helen f and ZHSL

At org.the meeting said that after the first stage, each to himself will put a protective shell.If I understand correctly then this shell is necessary to neutralize the impact from the outside.T.e. if I have to stand the shell is not a Egregore or anyone else will not work on me. If so then do not care what's the egregor of DEIR good or evil,he will not be able to act for me using my shell.Right? Or at the meeting left something out?Or this shell works,but not against the egregore of the Deir?This question came to me upon meeting,so there's not asked about it.What do you say gentlemen former Dairova about this?

Elena, well, You do nothing good for myself took of the Deir?Some pessimestichno You have an opinion...And You said that the egregore of the Deir is not harmless.Based on what Is Your statement? This egregore caused You some real trouble in life?

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Thu Feb 12, 2009 20:17

Darowska shell.... it's more harm than good. It must be put in clean and dirty energy and get your shit too...

From egregors nifiga it does not disconnect. Zadolbali much of this fiction...

Will pochettes Energopotok after the second stage(after VC shell flies), and do not put back :)

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 12, 2009 20:28

САМОЛЕТ wrote:Anonymous wrote(a):
Online you can find materials for teachers of the Dura (not for publication). Very informative. The art of influence really act, even when self-training.

Give links if you know...
this site is no longer, looking for somewhere too lazy, here is the first part of the materials may link long live pereselyayte wishing for.

http://letitbit.net/download/061150848403/1.rar.html