Disks Andrey Patrushev and school skills DEIR

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:19

ЖСЛ wrote:Darowska shell.... it's more harm than good. It must be put in clean and dirty energy and get your shit too...

From egregors nifiga it does not disconnect. Zadolbali much of this fiction...

Will pochettes Energopotok after the second stage(after VC shell flies), and do not put back :)
So maybe its easier not to put, well, from the beginning of the first stage ? :oops:

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Fri Feb 13, 2009 13:47

САМОЛЕТ wrote:
ЖСЛ wrote:Darowska shell.... it's more harm than good. It must be put in clean and dirty energy and get your shit too...

From egregors nifiga it does not disconnect. Zadolbali much of this fiction...

Will pochettes Energopotok after the second stage(after VC shell flies), and do not put back :)
So maybe its easier not to put, well, from the beginning of the first stage ? :oops:
Put it for fun. Then shuruyte to 2nd tier, then energopol immediately, and there is not put. This is optimal for prolingua usanew Hole. IMHO :)

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:50

Yeah...cool myself do worse... :D

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:52

What about energopol:as is,where is,what is it doing to people,result, etc., etc.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:52

САМОЛЕТ wrote:Better tell me about energopol:as is,where is,what is it doing to people,result, etc., etc.
plug extreme chakra blocking the energy flows guzzle, you begin to slowly die and Hava own blocks and their own energy crap in the etheric body, after gobble all tahavaate tube )

after that, what again were born. all feel will :)

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Sun Feb 15, 2009 14:00

ЖСЛ wrote:
САМОЛЕТ wrote:Better tell me about energopol:as is,where is,what is it doing to people,result, etc., etc.
plug extreme chakra blocking the energy flows guzzle, you begin to slowly die and Hava own blocks and their own energy crap in the etheric body, after gobble all tahavaate tube )

As plug? How to plug a chakra? What does "guzzle"?

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:27

1. energopribor.
2. deprived of energy

ФайрШторм

Post by ФайрШторм » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:17

Yes, everything is fine, go do not be afraid, about its possible not to be soared, it has nothing to do with you will not. I have a 4-speed, everything works fine. And Patrushev also listen to CDs, no problems. az

Post by 1 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:18

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 17, 2009 17:26

Ah thanks for the link... and the article.... about psychotronic weapons - which we all walk

Ыч

Post by Ыч » Wed Feb 18, 2009 18:26

The website mindweapon.ru it is such nonsense which could only come up with a stoned paranoid schizophrenic :wink:

САМОЛЕТ

Post by САМОЛЕТ » Thu Feb 26, 2009 19:18

ФайрШторм wrote:Yes, all right, go do not be afraid, about its possible not to be soared, it has nothing to do with you will not. I have a 4-speed, everything works fine. And Patrushev also listen to CDs, no problems. az
I'm not scared....Just wondering what will in the future learn here and ask.

:) But just why would you connect to the egregore if he I going to do?What is the meaning of this "podlucky"? :?

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:31

An alternative view about Castaneda, the "DURA", Tin... :shock:
http://mindweapon.org/index.html

Вика

Post by Вика » Mon Mar 01, 2010 22:14

"Guides - a very special class of entities. They don't have a huge energy reserve, but he did not need them - they act differently, gaining energy for their actions during task execution. And the appointment of Conductors, as the name implies, is to guide you to where you need. Lead you to your destination, carry your spirit away, upwards, to your thoughts I need you dear. The value of the Conductor can not be overemphasized, because the person for a normal life in this world in need of him the road was clean, smooth, and even in advance put on the card on which we can rely. We just need a Guide so we don't waste time on meaningless wandering in the dark, in search of the right ways. It is necessary for us so we didn't miss the way. How many waste years typed each person - years which he spent in rushing and vibrations to find their way. If we had found it once, but did not get off the path, there would be no bitter regrets about the lost time.
After all, human life on Earth is very short - this one moment. And time to do so much! The guide will help us with properly and most efficiently spend our time on Earth, choosing for us, only the most accurate, the most correct, the shortest way to the goal, to solve problems, to the state, to the ideal image of yourself."
This is from the book Vereshagin D. S. And the way he says "conductors" can create people who have passed the 5th stage of DEIR. Here on the forum looked through, and for me that is not clear...
Andrei Patrushev, who are you? I thought you Darovec... now, I understand that you like that is your "enter" into the New world...

Вика

Post by Вика » Mon Mar 01, 2010 22:24

ЖСЛ wrote:

You know, I can give you on this occasion to say that science also does not sleep...
I met recently with CFS (coordinator functional state)... Works chakras "rastilayutsya", in the sense that the units go, if you want, "razblokirovanie"... in General people do not scare :) The problem you describe only occurs in untrained people whose goal is not to study the DEIR for the common good, and to use ... to "own Energy Shit".

Вика

Post by Вика » Mon Mar 01, 2010 22:29

Anonymous wrote:Alternative opinion about Castaneda, the "DURA", Tin... :shock:
http://mindweapon.org/index.html
Excuse me , maybe somehow not the topic... but I would like to read Castaneda's "Way of the warrior"... can't find it. Could you tell me?