Korektirovki body by the power of thought

Навигатор
Re: Korektirovki body by the power of thought

Post by Навигатор » Wed Feb 12, 2014 16:49

Россомаха wrote:
Навигатор wrote:after all, the guy really could not play sports, but he was able to change its shape only mental images. The power of the subconscious mind is truly infinite!"
Yes, Yes, and Arnold Schwarzenegger was a bodybuilder solely through the visualization. Any burdens he did not raise, and every day to visualize yourself as a bodybuilder strictly for 8 hours. This secret was carefully hidden and made known to randomly just this year.
If it's like subtle English humor - I just love it! Perfekt!
Athletes use visualization. This topic is widely discussed in sport psychology.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:51

Навигатор wrote:If it's like subtle English humor - I just love it! Perfekt!
What are you, what is humor? Everyone can become like Schwarzenegger. To do this, just to visualize is strictly for 8 hours a day. And no grueling weight training. Weight training for fuck, incapable of imaging that works wonders. By the way, a martial arts master, too, can become only through visualization. For example Bruce Lee also visualized strictly 8 hours a day without doing real workouts. Try it and you polucitza.

димыч

Post by димыч » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30

Dhantal and Bheki
Concentration on your muscles the yogi can develop them so that when they stretch, they are not injured iron pincers. And it is possible to imagine remembering hypnosis: a man neck and heels down on two chairs, and he in this position can easily withstand the weight of several people, not bending. Muscles it is as if woody. Patrick Edlinger, spider-man , appeared in Europe the ancestor of climbing without climbing equipment. All he has is a bag of chalk. The strength of his hands such that he could easily catch up on any finger of both hands. They invented a system of breathing exercises, methods of internal concentration and immersion in stone in many ways similar to Indian yoga and Chinese martial arts.

The main thing is a calm that overcomes the focus on the desired object, whether a stone wall or your own muscles. When an act of will we send our consciousness to other nerve cells, the latter begin to develop and turn into the same media consciousness as highly developed brain cells. For those who do not believe in the reality of the effect of consciousness on the body, we recommend a simple experiment: stretch the right arm with a clenched fist and extended index finger. Now place the attention on the index finger, that is, think, focusing, on the index finger with the feeling that you do come to a point of a finger. After a while you will feel a strong tingling and warmth in the finger. Gradually it will begin a surge of heat, he blushes. Moreover, it is possible to treat the affected organs of the body by simply persuading cells to work better. It should be done seriously, by assigning the cells to time and sometimes speaking ill on that until a cure is still six months or, say, a month. Athletes know how important concentration is on the right ideomotor manner, any exercise.
EN/lib/index.php?id ... 57fe4c7272">http://www.krasland.ru/lib/index.php?id=show&aid=456&ses=30193fe442d974845e65d457fe4c7272<

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:16

димыч wrote:moreover, it is possible to treat the affected organs of the body by simply persuading cells to work better. It should be done seriously, by assigning the cells to time and sometimes speaking ill on that until a cure is still six months or, say, a month.
Indeed, why medicine, why the methods and drugs of traditional Chinese medicine? Sit Yes persuade cells...lyapota :D

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:18

димыч wrote:Concentration on your muscles the yogi can develop them so that when they stretch, they are not injured iron pincers.
And other tools injured?

Навигатор

Post by Навигатор » Thu Feb 13, 2014 13:11

Россомаха wrote:
Навигатор wrote:If it's like subtle English humor - I just love it! Perfekt!
What are you, what is humor? Everyone can become like Schwarzenegger. To do this, just to visualize is strictly for 8 hours a day. And no grueling weight training. Weight training for fuck, incapable of imaging that works wonders. By the way, a martial arts master, too, can become only through visualization. For example Bruce Lee also visualized strictly 8 hours a day without doing real workouts. Try it and you polucitza.
I somehow didn't catch the sarcasm. Where did You see about 8 hours then? I myself powerlifter. If You do not know how to use your mind for training and to prepare for them, necha here to sneer. You did not even bother to see who is Alex Faleev in the world of security forces, and in the world of science popularization, but ironic.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Thu Feb 13, 2014 13:50

Навигатор wrote:Where did You see about 8 hours then?
If you visualize less than 8 hours a day, it is the result of a muscle will not :lol:

радорт

Re:

Post by радорт » Mon Oct 27, 2014 0:17

ЖСЛ wrote:bones of the people bent,
in the etheric double behind the back bend set...
matrix health was created.

Power of thought - no, not heard... :?
I was also interested in this topic. And the people all that he did? Or there are those whom you can ask? Just :oops: most probably need a long time to learn...now try visualization, but until I see results :ap

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Tue Oct 28, 2014 15:50

радорт wrote:now try to visualize, but until I see results :ap
Long enough and hard to visualize. You must do it strictly for 8 hours a day and then will be able to move any objects, not only moving....

радорт

Post by радорт » Tue Oct 28, 2014 18:08

Россомаха wrote:
Long enough and hard to visualize. You must do it strictly for 8 hours a day and then will be able to move any objects, not only moving....
Ohh durants possible. By 8 hours, then it turn into obsession. I the hour it is difficult to select...

радорт

Re:

Post by радорт » Tue Oct 28, 2014 18:14

Соловей wrote:
As a variant of the mantras and vibrations you can use certain sounds to resonance with the bodies. The Shlahter to improve the conduction of nerve stolo ZOOM. About it and his energy saradhi in the book Fighting machine or how the steel was tempered(in the Internet to really get itself downloaded - I just need to know how to look! To send or give a link I will not have enough influence for this to close the site...) Other do not know mantras(OM another story - not stem resonates), although there are still six was designed by the Taoist sounds - but then again, I work mostly for agencies, you really sound buds use for bones(in Chinese medicine the kidneys are in charge of the bones), but it operatsionnoe effect. In samizdata yoga has vstrechal prostukivanie breast to call the "buzz" in the lungs(well and accordingly their development. Meaning the growth in size and depth). Advised not much uvlekatsya - no more than once per day. Again, it is possible to apply the tapping, but it's more from the Opera for vnutrennih bodies.
I am now interested. You need to look for, maybe where it specifically gives examples of mantras.

радорт

Post by радорт » Tue Jan 12, 2016 21:40

Hi all. Worked with system norbekova. Worked on the chest. Result unfortunately not. Maybe someone has results or any ideas?

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:30

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:45, edited 2 times in total.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Jan 13, 2016 13:44

removed
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:45, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jan 13, 2016 15:10

Sterifilt Don't need violence either on themselves or on someone))) simple!!!! It was in 2006, 56 kg, well for my meter 54-a lot.After the Disk Explorer and I wrote in the subject as I was cleaning under it all I wanted; and weight and thoughts and other links , too, which prevented to grow. So now the same 45-48 summer-winter instead of a jacket))) And all the same ; ideomotor massage, sometimes D. Conductor, and all the same techniques. But in General, it's possible to build in a couple of weeks , if you say to yourself-I want and I'll ......let))))) So everything Magicheskie coaching ability , but they have no power of intent-ZILCH!!!!.
All you need to do with love, even a trick of the enemy, to do good and let him decide that for him it is)))))))And will be all happiness, and weight and health and a MUSTACHE!!!!!!that someone is her own thoughts and intentions want. (form of the post-mood)))