What is the difference?

РоманИгоревич
What is the difference?

Post by РоманИгоревич » Tue Nov 04, 2008 0:41

Hello could you explain in detail what is the difference between the drives:
Brain massage, theta concentration and ultramesh?
Thank you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:47

Please read instructions.

РоманИгоревич

Post by РоманИгоревич » Tue Nov 04, 2008 19:48

I'm still not understanding what is written on the background of theta concentration is necessary to do something requiring attention such as reading and background ultra brain must also be read for example. So I can't choose on the background of what disk it is better to learn?
Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 05, 2008 17:13

РоманИгоревич wrote:I still not understanding what is written on the background of theta concentration is necessary to do something requiring attention such as reading and background ultra brain must also be read for example. So I can't choose on the background of what disk it is better to learn?
Thank you.
Sorry, but where do you think You I read that on the background of Theta-Concentration it is necessary to do the reading??? :roll:
Theta Concentration is not suitable.

РоманИгоревич

Post by РоманИгоревич » Wed Nov 05, 2008 19:54

Meditation on a candle flame, Trataka, photochemie. In the background listening to this disc, you need to do something requiring concentration.

Describes this CD. Here's a bit unclear what this line means:
Meditation on a candle flame, Trataka, PHOTOCHEMIE.

And the following is written to do something requiring concentration. Reading does not apply to something requires concentration?

Чукча

Post by Чукча » Wed Nov 05, 2008 20:21

Concentration concentration the strife... :? Although some manage even to read in a meditative state... :) But all the same discs from the Theta Meditation is designed to achieve a particular meditative state, not for casual educational material (of course, if You don't practice photochemie). :?

РоманИгоревич

Post by РоманИгоревич » Thu Nov 06, 2008 0:05

Yeah that's already a little clearer, ie read under Teta concentration is not necessary, and photos can be read. And how can you learn potocani using theta concentration? Thank you!

Музыкант

Post by Музыкант » Thu Nov 06, 2008 20:58

And what are the advantages of disks A. Patrusheva M. programs before cars, and is there any difference in terms of efficiency of the disc and
programs for Andrew M.
Would M. M. built-in SD player, this issue would disappear)).
Thank you.