about self hypnosis, alpha and purpose

Элен
about self hypnosis, alpha and purpose

Post by Элен » Sun Oct 19, 2008 16:00

hi all! read . I searched but I need a specific answer and then I to the heap can not collect.I have two big goals.normal chelovecheskim way they will not achieve much.procitala already Zeland, the beginning of the Silva method to learn.
questions are-
1)which drives Parusheva ideal for self-hypnosis?
2)which drives to enter the alpha state of mind?

3)if I listen to the disc with the alpha rhythms that my brain automatically switches to alpha a job or need to login to the alpha as it says Silva?
4)what gives the theta-state? heard that the effect of self-hypnosis and visualization for theta greater than that of alpha.is it true?
5)to do self-hypnosis-whether such a scheme is to include the CDs for hypnosis(Patrushev) and can record affirmations - installations with their own voice in parallel.add to this the entry according to the method of Silva in the alpha state or fairly and it?
alternatively, you can use any disks Patrushev to hypnosis to do ?
6)what is the difference between self-hypnosis, visualization in theta and alpha susanyi? and in General if self hypnosis for bigger goals, not just to quit Smoking, find an apartment, etc. or will not help?
7)if I need to find the answer to my question that in the normal position I can't answer that motsoane alpha or theta will fit? ie need to ask yourself in these States?
question to all, but Patrushev osboenno of course)))
just a mess for the last week and information necessary to organize)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: about self hypnosis, alpha and purpose

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 19, 2008 16:35

Элен wrote:hi all! read . I searched but I need a specific answer and then I to the heap can not collect.I have two big goals.normal chelovecheskim way they will not achieve much.procitala already Zeland, the beginning of the Silva method to learn.
questions are-
1)which drives Parusheva ideal for self-hypnosis?
2)which drives to enter the alpha state of mind?

3)if I listen to the disc with the alpha rhythms that my brain automatically switches to alpha a job or need to login to the alpha as it says Silva?
4)what gives the theta-state? heard that the effect of self-hypnosis and visualization for theta greater than that of alpha.is it true?
5)to do self-hypnosis-whether such a scheme is to include the CDs for hypnosis(Patrushev) and can record affirmations - installations with their own voice in parallel.add to this the entry according to the method of Silva in the alpha state or fairly and it?
alternatively, you can use any disks Patrushev to hypnosis to do ?
6)what is the difference between self-hypnosis, visualization in theta and alpha susanyi? and in General if self hypnosis for bigger goals, not just to quit Smoking, find an apartment, etc. or will not help?
7)if I need to find the answer to my question that in the normal position I can't answer that motsoane alpha or theta will fit? ie need to ask yourself in these States?
question to all, but Patrushev osboenno of course)))
just a mess for the last week and information necessary to organize)
1.,2. In the corresponding section for wheels on this site there are all the instructions on each disk.
3. With the drive for life going. If You will be doing exercises recommended H. Silva, the effectiveness of them without the drive will increase significantly.
4. Yes, the theta condition is more effective but requires the prior 3 weeks of regular training of being in the alpha state.
5. Your voice is a very powerful tool for self-improvement.
6. If the goal is well formulated, the self-hypnosis works for any purpose. http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=577&start=0
7. The question can be asked in any sostoyanii, as well as to get an answer, but the alpha and, especially in the theta state is less affected by external interference and increase the chances of this answer is not to miss...
Questions also need to learn to articulate correctly http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/afformations.htm<

Элен

Post by Элен » Sun Oct 19, 2008 18:25

Yes, the disc is already figured out and ordered.)
regarding paragraph 3, the schema may be it different:some disk,immediately put the recording with the affirmations( themselves affirmations begin to play after 10-15 minutes to have time for relaxation), it is included in alpha by Silva.
but I'm somewhere in this forum I read that better before prostaivaya to speak the affirmations out loud in a normal state, and then listen with disarm your recorded affirmations.the difference I see obsol..and that Batswana visualization or affirmations, or can even be better to replace the visualization and at the same time speaking aloud?

qitaal I the topic of self hypnosis and still have difficulties sformulirovat right affirmations.
my goal is to become a famous actress to play a decent movies( I Jaya the English took seriously:))

how to formulate: does it work with this setup:I become a famous and recognized actress"
I'm getting interesting to me/ starring in good movies
I get pleasure from his work, his glory, izvestnosti
I am a completely in his acting profession
I work with talented actors, Directors, producers.
I use the demand for producer and love tritely.
doing acting deiatelnostiu I stanovilos happy . sombodey , realizing your creative potential.

sort of like a bad installation but something is obviously podhramyvaet".pomoghite correct) and not many of them at once?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 19, 2008 18:56

Unfortunately, Your affirmations composed fundamentally wrong, because the goal does not correspond to a well-formulated result. In addition to a detailed passage on all points with your goal you can even carefully read the articles about affirmations and affirmatsii.

Юрий Чепа

Post by Юрий Чепа » Sun Oct 19, 2008 19:47

"sort of like a bad installation but something is obviously podhramyvaet".pomoghite correct) and not many of them at once?"

Purpose it is desirable to put one.
When you work in alpha and theta the implementation and materialization of the goals is fast enough, especially when using techniques H. Silva. After 2-3 months of practice setting goals can be reduced to 3-4. Doesn't make sense anymore. And yet, for proper goal setting is necessary to determine the validity of the purpose at the moment. The technique is simple:
1. On a clean white sheet of paper write 5 goals that we want to achieve in the near future.
2. Went ventilated, type of coffee drank and struck out 2 of the goals that we think can wait.
3. Again walked or worked... and cross out the 2 goals that can wait.
And you have a true goal that you need at the moment. And work with it as you wish, the technician lot...
Good luck! :)

Элен

Post by Элен » Sun Oct 19, 2008 22:22

thanks for the replies.
I don't know. how, then, specifically formulated?or do I need to prestavlenie a specific role in the film I'd like to play? how to be a recognition, fame.(that is to say the overall picture the goal is not to work with her?) and only work with specific nearby target?
Yes I have nearby targets-firstly I need to create a good portfolio with interesting abrzame.
the wording might be:"I create vivid and interesting portfolio which excites\is of interest to producers and Directors"
or better this setup is my portfolio helping me\ give me the opportunity to get a lot of interesting roles.this is elinet?
also I need to quickly lose weight the wording is this:" the parameters of my figure-these, these and these.every day my body stroiney and stroiney.
ie self-hypnosis suitable for short-term goals?and with the ultimate goal of big what to do?Zeland for example writes that if you do not know how to bring to life goal( no specific plan) that need to work with the end rezultatom.. what to do?
Yes, the objectives have been identified 2.( small) and one large .exactly true I started we know so many searches?)
about questions:I heard that all the inspiration and new ideas come to people in alpha and theta.ie can I go to alpha meditation and theta to ask yourself questions to buyout want to answer(or listen to the recording with asked questions"?

[Максим]

Post by [Максим] » Mon Oct 20, 2008 0:00

Элен wrote:"I create vivid and interesting portfolio which excites\is of interest to producers and Directors"
Creating a portfolio can be a lifetime. It may be better to have it? :wink:

Элен

Post by Элен » Tue Oct 21, 2008 13:48

Yes exactly)
pliz tell me some horsy. a simple book on affirmations.how to create them etc. a lot of books and what to choose-and I do not know.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 21, 2008 13:56

Somehow on the way to visit mark TWAIN made a bet with my friend that women never listen to WHAT they say men, but only AS they Come up to visit, he told the hostess a friendly voice:
we'd like to apologize for the delay, we've been on the road killed one old woman.
The hostess with a sweet smile replied:
- nothing, please - we haven't sat down at the table.:?

I mean, if something is written (and even this specific reference), then it is probably hopeless in this case...
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Tue Oct 21, 2008 21:26, edited 1 time in total.

Юрий Чепа

Post by Юрий Чепа » Tue Oct 21, 2008 14:38

Totally agree with Andrew :cry:

Юрий Чепа

Post by Юрий Чепа » Tue Oct 21, 2008 14:53

Элен wrote:affirmation
It is interesting http://www.methodsilva.com/index.php?page=3&pub=1

And:
simple enough and clever book Irina Shevtsova "personal growth Training".
Helene and education in acting or theatre do you have? Maybe first start with this? And everything else is going to help you...
Last edited by Юрий Чепа on Wed Oct 22, 2008 18:14, edited 1 time in total.

Ромашко

Post by Ромашко » Mon Jul 27, 2009 17:23

Андрей Патрушев wrote:once on the way to visit mark TWAIN made a bet with my friend that women never listen to WHAT they say men, but only AS they Come up to visit, he told the hostess a friendly voice:
we'd like to apologize for the delay, we've been on the road killed one old woman.
The hostess with a sweet smile replied:
- nothing, please - we haven't sat down at the table.:?

I mean, if something is written (and even this specific reference), then it is probably hopeless in this case...
:( cool! it's about me. :cry: