Disc for floor traders?

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Fri Feb 13, 2009 14:09

Владимир Мокрушин wrote: But apparently it happened due to the fact that I'm basically a counter-trend strategy used.
How many times asserted the world... do not attempt to predict or spoof the market. Act on it :)
A trend is a breeze, just set sail.
And then with working with the drive Explorer trend decided to work on breakouts. And I got the perfect entrance for the usual tactics. :? :o
feel good entry point? it's cool :)

Тестер

Post by Тестер » Sun Feb 15, 2009 14:11

Good afternoon, colleagues,

can share affirmations for Rainbow arc?

2 ZHSL, what is OSHO?

Thank you.

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Fri Feb 20, 2009 0:29

I was hoping that traders here do not have :)
I thought that the topic was not raised, so they are not here )))

so, I identity the trader :)

Andrew rightly noticed that the Explorer is a versatile tool, and it should be used.

For myself I can say, I was scared that a real depot and test different things, like on the test easy to raise money, and the real - no. The type of emotions interfere and everything (traders will understand me)...

Well the goal on the conductor, solves this problem.
Now I can easily and without emotion squander their money like on the test depot, for real :lol: :roll: :lol:
(traders will understand me)

However, according to statistics, a successful trader is one who already went through fire and water for a year or two, and trades already on the subconscious level. Ie Explorer how low can this period be reduced.

Zy, and it you do want?
I do not know any successful trader, unfortunately. successful there, but rich??
ask yourself the question, why be a trader? that's right, for the enrichment of the money.
Remember? The goal should be the true purpose and should not be for something ( according to the rules of goal setting )

Set a goal "I am rich, etc." And the guide will lead you to money, a new job or change personal life, and only in order to achieve this goal.
NOT the fact that you will become a successful trader, not the fact that your friends traders will become more successful You.

My trading has moved, the subconscious doesn't want me to go to them and moves forward, further, higher, stronger...

Тестер

Post by Тестер » Sat Feb 21, 2009 14:51

Паскаль wrote:I was hoping that traders here do not have :)
I thought that the topic was not raised, so they are not here )))

so, I identity the trader :)

Andrew rightly noticed that the Explorer is a versatile tool, and it should be used.

For myself I can say, I was scared that a real depot and test different things, like on the test easy to raise money, and the real - no. The type of emotions interfere and everything (traders will understand me)...

Well the goal on the conductor, solves this problem.
Now I can easily and without emotion squander their money like on the test depot, for real :lol: :roll: :lol:
(traders will understand me)

However, according to statistics, a successful trader is one who already went through fire and water for a year or two, and trades already on the subconscious level. Ie Explorer how low can this period be reduced.

Zy, and it you do want?
I do not know any successful trader, unfortunately. successful there, but rich??
ask yourself the question, why be a trader? that's right, for the enrichment of the money.
Remember? The goal should be the true purpose and should not be for something ( according to the rules of goal setting )

Set a goal "I am rich, etc." And the guide will lead you to money, a new job or change personal life, and only in order to achieve this goal.
NOT the fact that you will become a successful trader, not the fact that your friends traders will become more successful You.

My trading has moved, the subconscious doesn't want me to go to them and moves forward, further, higher, stronger...
Good afternoon, basically it's all clear,

I consider trading as a freelance it gives a certain level of freedom, and preferably with money (not wealth).
Yes, probably You are right that you need to create the affirmation "I am rich, etc.". And trading I like, I feel comfortable.

Good luck.
Thanks for the reply.<

ввУ

Post by ввУ » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:40

Раджа wrote:Interested in Your opinion about these programs. It seems to me that too ispolzuut binaural beats.

Links (not ads):

http://www.astra-systems.net/metro.php

http://www.astra-systems.net/birzha.php

http://www.astra-systems.net/insAS-1.pdf

on the website propose to review the condensed version AS-1 in MP3 format for$ 25 (here is the program:http://depositfiles.com/files/by9d20sor)

Can someone analyzing this record to comment?

PS I would Like to know the opinion of Andrey Patrushev about the products of this company.

Торин

Post by Торин » Tue Oct 13, 2009 23:57

I respect the lineup of the alleged drive - by "trading". What you need in the working day and are under constant pressure psychological stress? The first is to always have the ability to cheer up (a Cup of coffee - 1 track) 10-15 min., the second - to increase its sensitivity including in the sphere of intuition ("Sensitiv" 2 track) 20 to 25 min in peak time to have the opportunity to zadeistvovat internal resources and skills ("Andrenalin" 3 track up to 10 min), in between Smoking instantly relax ("Relax" - 5-7 min). For starters, I think enough. Nothing special. Need layout of under professional activity, in terms of time and selection of a specific material under a variety of specific professional activities.

Константин АКА Аватар

Can you expand the idea?

Post by Константин АКА Аватар » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:08

Евгений Кош wrote:2. I gave you a hint - money is a game with an immature community. until you understand that fact you will continue to "fight" :)
And may this hint to be deployed in two ways:
1. In what sense is money is it a game?
2. What do you mean by the immaturity of society?

I'm interested in answers both from the practical and from a theoretical point of view, since I myself have written a number of articles on the subject of money, see my website http://utolin-k-v.ucoz.ru/load/10 and also here: http://fintimes.km.ru/59444

With respect, Konstantin

Ром59

Post by Ром59 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 21:26

Here is the track Superbacana that allows you much better learn the material. But if something like that maintain a high level of attention in time, ie 40 minutes, Monitorul, then 5-7 minutes unloading-relaxation

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 05, 2010 18:17

Ром59 wrote:Here is the track Superbacana that allows you much better learn the material. But if something like that maintain a high level of attention in time, ie 40 minutes, Monitorul, then 5-7 minutes unloading-relaxation
Yes, this is the 2nd track of Ultramega.

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Wed Jul 14, 2010 22:25

damn people, you said about immature society, why the whole day staring at the monitor ? what would grab ten pips and drain fifty , all looking drained and then - "the market is not to go." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I said don't be like all the way ??? or like to join the world a panic?

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Wed Jul 14, 2010 22:31

the market goes there where it is necessary:) and then it begins : let's drive order , and the fact that I can't do it , others can not and carries me somewhere, and then the condition is that do not want to live :lol: :lol: :lol: let's have another drive will order that he for us all did and still went to work and we're just on the couch laying and TV watching...

cool...

MVN

Post by MVN » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:13

Малыш wrote:damn people, you said about immature society, why the whole day staring at the monitor ? what would grab ten pips and drain fifty , all looking drained and then - "the market is not to go." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I said don't be like all the way ??? or like to join the world a panic?
You're just not in the subject. The trader does not need to staring at a computer screen, especially to get 10 points. The rate of profit is 150-600 points for completed transactions. Merge only unbalanced and greedy, not having or not complying with TS. And the disks are just made to be quieter.
And Troll on this issue, you better elsewhere.

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Thu Jul 15, 2010 22:43

Владимир Мокрушин wrote:the Trader does not need to stare at the monitor
I'm not saying that it is necessary
Владимир Мокрушин wrote:rate of return is 150-600 points
if Your profit is in fact a day, well if You let in the future or is it the same or better!!! but I see that is not at all the same situation
Владимир Мокрушин wrote:And Troll on this issue, you better elsewhere.
well, I'm sorry...posts are funny: "I believe...":) , but really at first it was funny...., then it became sad....
Владимир Мокрушин wrote: And the disks are just made to be quieter
"how do you relax? and I don't mind"
Владимир Мокрушин wrote:You're just not in the subject.
would not be in the subject - not mentioned

A sense of my opus is such that it is necessary to be more independent some individuals trade in markets and in life, too, and drives A. Patrushev a good thing and even very much, but still the attitude towards them should be the drives and not a magic wand... these things

I think that the topic about making ROM for stock traders you can close

Олег Х

Post by Олег Х » Sun Jul 25, 2010 16:01

I'm still a little put in, if nobody minds:)
I have over the past few years have accumulated some experience associated with the game in Forex, and later I grinder in online poker, and that's what I say. Don't be fooled, these classes are a very negative influence on the psyche, even if you now believe that it is not. Changes accumulate slowly and imperceptibly, as a result of the depression, a closure, "battle with windmills". In General, this is a dead end road, you just take the time of my life and a lot of energy. In addition, these studies strongly reject spiritually and block any development. So good you have to think about not "crutches" that will reduce your tilt when sitting in the terminal or at the poker table, and overall strategy for your activities..
- Well, say, another moralist.
Since this topic is even in this forum, I decided to unsubscribe. Old habit I still visit various forums of exchange and a poker theme and see crowd "pionerov", enthusiastically marching to exciting drumming and flute. Pionery, hamsters, lemmings - call it what you want. How many "generations" they have been replaced. Well, business is business, and it needs new blood. It's so sad.