Drives Andrei Patrushev in Ukraine.

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Sep 12, 2008 16:42

CDs can be purchased in Ukraine.

phone 8-044-227-46-87, 8-050-334-59-05
7continent.info@gmail.com

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 22, 2008 14:21

Good day!
My husband works in the police,
we can recommend him to listen to your discs to relieve tension that builds up, discharge?

He can listen to two discs in 1 day:

Morning Endorphins
Night Healing on the Magic river

or need to listen at the beginning of one course, then move on to another?

Sincerely yours, Olga

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Sep 22, 2008 14:31

You could,but it's better to take a course in Healing,then move on to the Endorphins.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 22, 2008 14:51

Anonymous wrote:Good day!
My husband works in the police,
we can recommend him to listen to your discs to relieve tension that builds up, discharge?

He can listen to two discs in 1 day:

Morning Endorphins
Night Healing on the Magic river

or need to listen at the beginning of one course, then move on to another?

Sincerely yours, Olga
Hello!
If the husband works in the police, he will not be able to listen to two discs in one day - for myself I know... :):):)

гость

Post by гость » Tue Dec 16, 2008 13:54

Where and how do we have these discs.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 09, 2009 15:03

Dear Andrey Patrushev.
Please tell me, do they sell Your CDs, in any commercial networks (Ukraine, Russia), without the order by email. mail? Interested in the question of the acquisition for cash: in Ukraine - Donetsk oblast, Russia - Nadym.Andrei Patrushev
Andrei Patrushev

Ирина Яковенко

Post by Ирина Яковенко » Wed Jan 21, 2009 0:44

Гость wrote:please Tell me, do they sell Your CDs, in any commercial networks (Ukraine, Russia), without the order by email. mail? Interested in the question of the acquisition for cash: in Ukraine - Donetsk region
Good evening! Discs can be purchased from us (the Seventh continent, Kyiv). Delivery in Ukraine within days Gulselam, Autolux 9-15 UAH you can in the regular mail. The price is about the same as here on the website. All discs are in stock constantly. Contacts gave Andrew Kabankov, see above. All the best
Last edited by Ирина Яковенко on Thu Feb 05, 2009 23:38, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:14

Ladies and gentlemen, good afternoon!
And staying in Ukraine drives past releases or updates and not exist?

Ирина Яковенко

Post by Ирина Яковенко » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:27

Good day! The disks sold in Russia and Ukraine are 100% identical! We'll be glad:)

Галка

Post by Галка » Fri Jul 10, 2009 0:43

Addressing the two Bream , as experience is not present , Zana , which of you what the topic bole competent . Waiting for your disks , ordered all 13 , as I live in Lisbon . Liked the topic , attempts to function in the alpha is.. the Silva method Course was held here, but of course ( maybe only I am ) then nothing did . Everything is clear , and lazy , thought sit they say on the course , there will tell me how to go in alpha , live in it and work and things will start happening , but no ..

:? Here you "accidentally" found , and I hope that by the constant and diverse ( on all occasions ) the system will work .

The obvious question ; where to start? Here you are, Mr. policeman said he two drives will not be able in the day to listen. Please give the initial , small , specific instructions . I am an emergency physician with a long working day , I like some newborns, day and night mixed up . Always will be , in the sense of the work . With this rhythm , where to start and what kolichestva ? Thank you in advance for your reply .

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 10, 2009 17:43

Галка wrote:address two Bream , as experience is not present , Zana , which of you what the topic bole competent . Waiting for your disks , ordered all 13 , as I live in Lisbon . Liked the topic , attempts to function in the alpha is.. the Silva method Course was held here, but of course ( maybe only I am ) then nothing did . Everything is clear , and lazy , thought sit they say on the course , there will tell me how to go in alpha , live in it and work and things will start happening , but no ..

:? Here you "accidentally" found , and I hope that by the constant and diverse ( on all occasions ) the system will work .

The obvious question ; where to start? Here you are, Mr. policeman said he two drives will not be able in the day to listen. Please give the initial , small , specific instructions . I am an emergency physician with a long working day , I like some newborns, day and night mixed up . Always will be , in the sense of the work . With this rhythm , where to start and what kolichestva ? Thank you in advance for your reply .
Hello.
Better ask such questions in the topic
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=1294 There, by the way, you can immediately find answers to many of your questions.
Still very useful to read here: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2181
Should begin, IMHO, with Conductor. :) In parallel (through the day) you can listen to the Healing, or Music for hypnosis and self-Hypnosis. It works for three weeks...

Алексей2000

Re: Discs of Andrey Patrushev in Ukraine.

Post by Алексей2000 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 23:23

Андрей Кабанков wrote:CDs can be purchased in Ukraine.

phone 8-044-227-46-87, 8-050-334-59-05
7continent.info@gmail.com
Good evening! Tell is now available DreamStalker ?

Ирина Яковенко

Post by Ирина Яковенко » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:12

Алексей2000 wrote:Good evening! Tell is now available DreamStalker ?
Good evening, Alex! Thank you for your interest in our products. DreamStalker is available. Detailed information about payment methods, delivery and our contacts on the website www.7continent.com.ua

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:31

Hello Irina! That would not call or bother once again, I ask the question here - You are a representative of Psychotronics in Ukraine? az

Ирина Яковенко

Post by Ирина Яковенко » Sun Dec 18, 2011 13:19

Dmitry, good morning! We love when we call, ask, buy, share experience.... Call, will be happy :) Before the New year, we plan to carry out actions with discounts/ gifts

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Fri Dec 23, 2011 13:48

All righty then! :D :ay

М.Иришка

Re:

Post by М.Иришка » Sat Apr 13, 2013 21:33

Good evening. I want to order all of the drives, but in the seventh continent does not.

Ирина Яковенко

Post by Ирина Яковенко » Sat Apr 13, 2013 21:39

Good evening!
Who told You that? :)
We have ALL the DVDs of Andrey Patrushev (14 disks). You can buy at your convenience. Delivery in Ukraine New mail, Intime, Autolux, etc. Gulselam In Kiev by courier.
Call to order, will be happy :)