Program A. Patrushev and age.

Лариса
Program A. Patrushev and age.

Post by Лариса » Thu Sep 04, 2008 0:18

Greetings to all members of the forum!
On the forum there are mostly young people. And it is normal and natural. But programs A. Patrushev can be useful to older people. The cliché "society" types ( doctors - "what do You want You have the age") , the young - "the old lady"(or worse), "...has sand pours, and there" etc . it causes great damage to the psychological health of older people. Appears inferiority in behavior and lifestyle. Sickness, to draw in negative thoughts. So I decided to open a new topic for "seniors" - as they call us older people, and I ask all members of the forum( and I read that some forum users have suggested to my parents to try the program of Andrey Patrushev to solve age problems ,health problems), to invite their parents and grandparents to the forum to share experiences in the use of these programs and their effects.Could be mother-in-law of A. Patrushev agree to participate in this thread because she was under the care of a son-in-law probably has the most experience.(Sorry, Andrew, for the seeming familiarity of the last sentence.This is not so, just don't know how else to refer to Your family) .In addition I would like to know the opinion of Andrew on this topic, are there any developments in this direction, what's new in the world practice, etc.

Василиса

Post by Василиса » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:22

Larisa
Oh, I am ashamed to admit, but I girlfriend was in the days of warlock, well, before the revolution, so no longer "young, green". While in the shower - garbage question... :D

Лариса

Post by Лариса » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:00

To a revolution, Vasilisa? We have in the past century there were two (if not more) :wink: Not the case, and that I feel better, she's out there somewhere sits and giggles over what you imagined you can pirouettes to fabricate, but she had to get up from the chair without using your hands can't.No.whatever you say, and problems.And so you want to get rid of them. Try using programs.And what happens? Then others - their neighbors, sitting on the benches and about their illness singing, shake will.

Лариса

Post by Лариса » Thu Sep 04, 2008 18:47

Hello!
While no support Cabinda. All confusion quiet and wait how it will end. :?
Thus,the report on the first experience. 20 years ago, was TBI, which I almost forgot, but in recent years began to appear a light dull pain in the right hemisphere, so I decided to start the Endorphins.
6 days in a row listening to the downloaded from site software( drives forward), not paying attention to time constraints. Listened to 60min.The pain stopped almost immediately.The mood is upbeat. On day 7 found out that the program should listen for 15 minutes.A little spooked.
2 days listening to the rules, no effect, the pain is back, only now it was localized. What's next?

Психастеник

Post by Психастеник » Sat Sep 06, 2008 0:06

What's interesting is that the LADY started this thread, and another one supported...
Severe (? :) ) men prefer to be under cover of anonymity .. (hiding the age).
Larissa, where "this program should be to listen to 15 minutes"?

Лариса

Post by Лариса » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:35

Психастеник wrote:Larissa, where "this program should be to listen to 15 minutes"?
Good afternoon everyone!
The program is broken into pieces.Every day listening to new units, then start over. Put on the PC itself. player foodar2000, great, business the player without any bells and whistles. It is convenient to control the parts of the listening and time seen.
Today the 12-day listening. I wonder what pulls all the time to listen.Began to hear sounds more clearly , probably it is a merit of the player. To get more energy, but I think it's the fact that I have a new hobby - the software Patrushev , since I am fascinated by nature. Join us!.

Лариса

Post by Лариса » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:59

Dear Andrei V., found in the Internet here such device-
Mind Explorer (Mind Explorer)
AudioStrobe decoder ,"is a set of software for a computer sitosterolemia points
and decoder signal connected to your sound card. The device supports almost all
features of devices photosonics (even expensive models),
at the same time favorably differs the low price and the wide possibilities of the programming signal."..

He is interested in me because tied to the computer, I would like to know Your opinion on this matter.

Лариса

Post by Лариса » Mon Sep 08, 2008 14:58

Daaaaa! Sorry, I don't got there! Hi all.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 08, 2008 15:32

Лариса wrote:hi All!
While no support Cabinda. All confusion quiet and wait how it will end. :?
Thus,the report on the first experience. 20 years ago, was TBI, which I almost forgot, but in recent years began to appear a light dull pain in the right hemisphere, so I decided to start the Endorphins.
6 days in a row listening to the downloaded from site software( drives forward), not paying attention to time constraints. Listened to 60min.The pain stopped almost immediately.The mood is upbeat. On day 7 found out that the program should listen for 15 minutes.A little spooked.
2 days listening to the rules, no effect, the pain is back, only now it was localized. What's next?
I wonder what are You afraid of?
Programs work very gently (without fatal consequences) and very individually - maybe 60 minutes for You and was the norm.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 08, 2008 15:34

Лариса wrote:
Психастеник wrote:Larissa, where "this program should be to listen to 15 minutes"?
Good afternoon everyone!
The program is broken into pieces.Every day listening to new units, then start over. Put on the PC itself. player foodar2000, great, business the player without any bells and whistles. It is convenient to control the parts of the listening and time seen.
Today the 12-day listening. I wonder what pulls all the time to listen.Began to hear sounds more clearly , probably it is a merit of the player. To get more energy, but I think it's the fact that I have a new hobby - the software Patrushev , since I am fascinated by nature. Join us!.
Interestingly, You still listening??? Endorphins - an integrated programme of 45 minutes.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 08, 2008 15:36

Лариса wrote:Dear Andrey Vadimovich, found in the Internet here such device-
Mind Explorer (Mind Explorer)
AudioStrobe decoder ,"is a set of software for a computer sitosterolemia points
and decoder signal connected to your sound card. The device supports almost all
features of devices photosonics (even expensive models),
at the same time favorably differs the low price and the wide possibilities of the programming signal."..

He is interested in me because tied to the computer, I would like to know Your opinion on this matter.
You have a lot of good skills on the Internet. :?
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Wed Sep 10, 2008 20:03, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 08, 2008 15:38

Лариса wrote:Yeeeees! Sorry, I don't got there! Hi all.
And to You, too! :)

Лариса

Post by Лариса » Mon Sep 08, 2008 20:26

Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Sun Have a lot of good skills on the Internet.
Yes , in comp.the programs, too. Not all "old ladies" are idiots.

инесса

Post by инесса » Wed Sep 10, 2008 14:49

Hi all!
I want to share this.
Recently (3 weeks) bought the discs Star Voyager and Healing.In the annotation to the disks is written that it is good to listen to (or one of them, I can't recall what, and don't want to sound annotation) after sports - especially beginners - will not be delayed onset muscle soreness. I think I will check and will start safely delayed onset muscle soreness will leave with a clear conscience. There it was. Delayed onset muscle soreness no excuses there. :evil: Have to deal with. :D
Thank you

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Sep 10, 2008 15:24

Once there went to a theme.... gave my MM with alpha sessions dad (he is 60) he has bad sight -10... and consciously tried to convince him that the vision should improve.... he went to the ophthalmologist really vision became -8,5... then there was the period of the summer season and he did not... vision back around -10...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Sep 10, 2008 15:27

And ESCHO... developers to drop everything and actively develop audiostories REJUVENATION.... I understand that the disk on DELTABANK most likely... but could be wrong.... just sit down and do it quickly... this can help a lot of people REALLY....

Щёкн Итрч

Post by Щёкн Итрч » Wed Sep 10, 2008 19:57

Лариса wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:the Sun Have a lot of good skills on the Internet.
Yes , in comp.the programs, too. Not all "old ladies" are idiots.
I understand - "difficult childhood, wooden toys, nailed to the ceiling"... But no you, grandma, do not run. :) You just have to actually ask to read the article in the appropriate section and look more closely into the forum, for example, http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... highlight= Then most of the questions you can answer yourself, not to claim exclusivity. :) Except you there is still a couple of dozen sufferers can gain... :? as a mater of fact, as I understand it, there is one :cry: - have pity on him. :wink:

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:24

Идущая вперед wrote: gave my MM with alpha sessions dad (he is 60) he has bad sight -10...
vision became -8,5...
then ... the vision came back at around -10...

Does this mean that positive things happen only when you use CDs?
And then everything comes back "normal", if not to use them?

That is, sustainability not? :shock:

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Sep 12, 2008 13:08

if You throw to do physical exercises your body is also changing... why do athletes get fat after leaving the sport... you just have to follow a daily routine and having will-power... you can all day to lie down stupidly on the couch and spit at the ceiling and you can live EVERY DAY... and not from time to time in a certain rhythm and work at work.... work on yourself... on your development....
dad was too lazy...

Лариса

Post by Лариса » Fri Sep 12, 2008 20:55

Щёкн Итрч wrote:I understand
:( Well, who asked your opinion, a set of letters!

Свс

Post by Свс » Fri Sep 12, 2008 23:19

Идущая вперед wrote:if You throw to do physical exercises your body is also changing...
to have the strength of will... ....
work on yourself... on your development....
Not to be confused with the warm soft

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 12, 2008 23:21

That is a sustainable effect no? :shock:

And what do you say, Andrei Patrushev?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:28

Anonymous wrote:
That is a sustainable effect no? :shock:

And what do you say, Andrei Patrushev?
A sustainable effect can be achieved by regular exercises in about 3 weeks.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 13, 2008 18:59

And how long sustainable effect if after 3 weeks to stop training?

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:40

Andrey Vadimovich, what do You think - can we say that the set is very standard diseases specific to the elderly, is an imprint (of different origin, including medicine) , which can be overcome with the help of Your methods?