So all the same how?

ВадимВадим
So all the same how?

Post by ВадимВадим » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:42

All the same, please help, still unclear as to listen to CDs? The instructions for the drives ( in my case "Explorer" and "healing") there is no word on the 21 day here in the forum everybody is talking about 21 days or 21 times. Never started, want to do everything right, please advise!
Rights Pavel, really need HELP!
I've tried to listen?
Thanks in advance.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:54

Vadimvon
the 21 day rule has not been canceled yet like.Read the full version of the instructions in the section,there still has to be written.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 20:04

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 13, 2008 20:55

Thanks, I have read the instructions, review the instructions themselves to "guide" never mentioned "21 days" is written the following:
Usually 20-25 of these lessons is enough to start the healing process. If You put the program before sleep, for a noticeable effect, sometimes want a little more time (very individual person).

In "the Healing" is also nothing. I'm not picky, just do not understand.
Well, if so, the reaction will follow the instructions as I understand it.
Thank you.

Другой Гость

Post by Другой Гость » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:23

To read the forum.

The answers in the thread http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=1184

It is also useful to look through the forum threads specifically about the album "Healing" and "Guide" - it describes that you can listen to the discs separately in different courses, and with the striping through the day.

PS: somewhere on the forum, Andrei Patrushev said that a continuous course of listening to the disk 21 days (or 15 days, not to manage to reach a state of "saturation"), and in the course of the day to listen to the disc several times (correct me experts question if cheating).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:46

21 days (with interruptions of not more than 3 days, and no matter how many times a day) is a full habituation (adaptation), then the efficiency is greatly reduced. After that you need to take a break not less than 21 days.
There is another option: not to bring the case to the full adaptation, you can do 15 days then a break can also be done for 15 days.
If for some reason required a long occupation, it is more effective than version 2. Usually 3 weeks all enough.
Since the break between the auditions is allowed three days (though it is better to do two to three), then "simultaneously" can be enjoyed with 3 disks - every day with others.
One day it is better not to mix the drives, except drives a different orientation, for example, in the morning, for wakefulness, and in the evening for relaxation.
Everything said is not a dogma but a guide to action. :?
The break between classes one day must be at least 3 hours (perhaps this is the only stringent condition).

Чемпион

Post by Чемпион » Wed Aug 20, 2008 22:20

Dear Andrei Patrushev, please tell me what happens to a person when he comes inhibition of the cerebral cortex? What do you feel is otsutstvie own thoughts or not, is there any sort of glitches or some other crap, whether it is connected somehow with TRANS States? And how to get awake and help in this drive from the theta meditation Hypnotic trance? Please help, really need and excuse if not there has written. Thank you for your help.

ЖСЛ

Post by ЖСЛ » Wed Aug 20, 2008 23:22

Андрей Патрушев wrote:21 days (with interruptions of not more than 3 days, and no matter how many times a day) is a full habituation (adaptation), then the efficiency is greatly reduced. After that you need to take a break not less than 21 days.
The machine helps a person to consciously change your state of mind and not doing it.

Champion, practice on bottles of beer az Very simple.
Try to get drunk with one :lol:

Machine similarly, accelerate to the desired state. Then get used to it is not, the dose can even be reduced :wink:

Чемпион

Post by Чемпион » Wed Aug 20, 2008 23:25

ZHSL I'm sorry, but this is not an option - I don't drink alcohol.

ВадимВадим

Post by ВадимВадим » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:05

Andrew, thank you very much for your answer, now everything is clear.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:19

Чемпион wrote:Dear Andrei Patrushev, please tell me what happens to a person when he comes inhibition of the cerebral cortex? What do you feel is otsutstvie own thoughts or not, is there any sort of glitches or some other crap, whether it is connected somehow with TRANS States? And how to get awake and help in this drive from the theta meditation Hypnotic trance? Please help, really need and excuse if not there has written. Thank you for your help.
Yes, it can be called a trance state, but it is a bad TRANS is not productive. Confused thoughts in my head the fog, think with great difficulty, possible flickering dreamlike images, the feeling that "out of the bed raised, and forgot to Wake up", etc., etc. That can be "achieved", if you pertinents with mashinoy (over 45 minutes). In normal time modes no disks, no mindmachine this, fortunately, does not. The exception may be patients malnourished people - they have this condition may occur faster...

Чемпион

Post by Чемпион » Thu Aug 21, 2008 17:16

Dear Andrei Patrushev, another question? I'm still trying to deal with something, but it does not work. From the Internet I learned that the inhibition of the cortex of the brain occurs when we sleep, the same partial inhibition occurs as you rightly said under hypnosis, but http://aing.ru/russian/?page_id=7 this link Michael rainbow talks about the nature of the phenomenon out-of-body travel, and as you can see in the figure it is shown that inhibition of the cortex occurs, but that there remains awareness and samopoznanie, as well as in the Wake. And when the cortex is inhibited, the parts of the brain begin filled phantom experiences, this consciousness is awake, although it is unclear why it is awake if the cortex is completely inhibited, it must be a dream, and if it does not occur, so the bark is not completely inhibited, it awake lesions, which are responsible for realization.
So I would like to master the technique of phantom movements, but as the theory without practice gives zero result, as well as practice without theory, I decided to turn to knowledgeable people for help. I don't understand where are these phantom experiences? The consequences of inhibition of bark or something else? It turns out that the phase UTB consciousness + inhibition of the cortex. That is the same as the lucid dream. In the OS-consciousness works and bark inhibited. So Michael Raduga believes that phase of=OS. So it turns out that from the Wake to get to a phase I have to keep the awareness(aka sleep) and inhibit the cortex, and at one point should I start look for some phantom body, as a result of inhibition of the cortex? Or the consequences of the TRANS medium depth? Although if consciousness operates on 100% eto may not be the TRANS. Ability kriticheski to comprehend the events I have not lost. In short, I don't understand, help me understand, please. What a phantom body, where does it come from and why? And then why under hypnosis or medium of TRANS people do not experience out-of-body experiences? Because inhibition of the cortex is. Consciousness, though not the same as in wakefulness, there is. Maybe because consciousness is not the same as in wakefulness. Maybe because I was confused...<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 21, 2008 18:46

Чемпион wrote:Dear Andrei Patrushev, another question? I'm still trying to deal with something, but it does not work. From the Internet I learned that the inhibition of the cortex of the brain occurs when we sleep, the same partial inhibition occurs as you rightly said under hypnosis, but http://aing.ru/russian/?page_id=7 this link Michael rainbow talks about the nature of the phenomenon out-of-body travel, and as you can see in the figure it is shown that inhibition of the cortex occurs, but that there remains awareness and samopoznanie, as well as in the Wake. And when the cortex is inhibited, the parts of the brain begin filled phantom experiences, this consciousness is awake, although it is unclear why it is awake if the cortex is completely inhibited, it must be a dream, and if it does not occur, so the bark is not completely inhibited, it awake lesions, which are responsible for realization.
So I would like to master the technique of phantom movements, but as the theory without practice gives zero result, as well as practice without theory, I decided to turn to knowledgeable people for help. I don't understand where are these phantom experiences? The consequences of inhibition of bark or something else? It turns out that the phase UTB consciousness + inhibition of the cortex. That is the same as the lucid dream. In the OS-consciousness works and bark inhibited. So Michael Raduga believes that phase of=OS. So it turns out that from the Wake to get to a phase I have to keep the awareness(aka sleep) and inhibit the cortex, and at one point should I start look for some phantom body, as a result of inhibition of the cortex? Or the consequences of the TRANS medium depth? Although if consciousness operates on 100% eto may not be the TRANS. Ability kriticheski to comprehend the events I have not lost. In short, I don't understand, help me understand, please. What a phantom body, where does it come from and why? And then why under hypnosis or medium of TRANS people do not experience out-of-body experiences? Because inhibition of the cortex is. Consciousness, though not the same as in wakefulness, there is. Maybe because consciousness is not the same as in wakefulness. Maybe because I was confused...
It is clear now which way the wind blows. :)
I wrote to You about a well-known phenomenon of the so-called "diffuse inhibition of the cerebral cortex", which can occur for various reasons, including too much time in meditation.
Trance phenomena are very diverse, as are the state.
For the interpretation of what is meant by Michael Raduga, You'd better to him. :)<

Чемпион

Post by Чемпион » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:04

Dear Andrei Patrushev, I have a question on the program MindInstaller. Me something unclear. Just a little bit. Small nuances, so to speak. In MindInstallere repeats the same sequence of phrases, and many times. At a sufficiently long viewing this sequence or part of it be imprinted in memory and go to a form of obsessive thoughts. Now actually a question. To mind come thoughts, is the fruit of the subconscious or consciousness? That is, in MindInstallere three stages. The first stage is when quickly flashed phrases on the screen, it goes sexytie installations in the subconscious mind, bypassing the conscious mind(for this and marketsa quickly to not consciously perceived). The second and third stages, reading and wiretapping, this is sasivka thoughts in consciousness, as though listening and reading should build on these obsessive thoughts in my head. If long and at[SPAM] look at shifty words - they will be imprinted in the subconscious and you'll get it on a conscious level. Or Vice-versa. Thoughts will be flattering in the head if they read and listen, and not read blindly, but to understand what you read. And deliberately to listen. So after all how? What is the function? Or MindInstallera differently? Thank you.

Чемпион

Post by Чемпион » Wed Sep 17, 2008 17:16

Andrei Patrushev please answer !

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 17, 2008 19:18

Чемпион wrote:Dear Andrei Patrushev, I have a question on the program MindInstaller. Me something unclear. Just a little bit. Small nuances, so to speak. In MindInstallere repeats the same sequence of phrases, and many times. At a sufficiently long viewing this sequence or part of it be imprinted in memory and go to a form of obsessive thoughts. Now actually a question. To mind come thoughts, is the fruit of the subconscious or consciousness? That is, in MindInstallere three stages. The first stage is when quickly flashed phrases on the screen, it goes sexytie installations in the subconscious mind, bypassing the conscious mind(for this and marketsa quickly to not consciously perceived). The second and third stages, reading and wiretapping, this is sasivka thoughts in consciousness, as though listening and reading should build on these obsessive thoughts in my head. If long and at[SPAM] look at shifty words - they will be imprinted in the subconscious and you'll get it on a conscious level. Or Vice-versa. Thoughts will be flattering in the head if they read and listen, and not read blindly, but to understand what you read. And deliberately to listen. So after all how? What is the function? Or MindInstallera differently? Thank you.
Hmm, I do with it???
The program has a developer - let him worry about it. There's still a forum there, and a lot of clever :) - pose your questions to them. :?

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 17, 2008 21:02

Just here it is not in the program, I just wanted to know the nature of obsessions in humans. And does this something to do with the subconscious. I'm more interested in is not the program itself, and how funktsioniruyut a person's thoughts. Maybe in a previous post Chur sharply asked the question, please ask me :? .

Чемпион

Post by Чемпион » Wed Sep 17, 2008 21:07

You in this case are well versed, do you even own the program there is a rainbow-arc, which does in General the same as MindInstaller, only much better and MindInstallera.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Sep 21, 2008 15:19

Чемпион wrote:Dear Andrei Patrushev, I have a question on the program MindInstaller. Me something unclear. Just a little bit. Small nuances, so to speak. In MindInstallere repeats the same sequence of phrases, and many times. At a sufficiently long viewing this sequence or part of it be imprinted in memory and go to a form of obsessive thoughts. Now actually a question. To mind come thoughts, is the fruit of the subconscious or consciousness? That is, in MindInstallere three stages. The first stage is when quickly flashed phrases on the screen, it goes sexytie installations in the subconscious mind, bypassing the conscious mind(for this and marketsa quickly to not consciously perceived). The second and third stages, reading and wiretapping, this is sasivka thoughts in consciousness, as though listening and reading should build on these obsessive thoughts in my head. If long and at[SPAM] look at shifty words - they will be imprinted in the subconscious and you'll get it on a conscious level. Or Vice-versa. Thoughts will be flattering in the head if they read and listen, and not read blindly, but to understand what you read. And deliberately to listen. So after all how? What is the function? Or MindInstallera differently? Thank you.
In my opinion, "part there is only a corpse" - the conscious and subconscious is only a way of talking about certain mental phenomena. The function of such programs lies rather in the field of faith and belief than in the generation of obsessions. The phenomenon of Intrusive thoughts associated with the organization of the psyche - its structure. That is, as You have learned in life to seek to process and store information.

Щёкн Итрч

Post by Щёкн Итрч » Sun Sep 21, 2008 15:43

Чемпион wrote:in this case perfectly understand you even own the program there is a rainbow-arc, which does in General the same as MindInstaller, only much better and MindInstallera.
"Leo from childhood in a mouth did not take alcohol..." (wings) :lol:
"Sapienti sat est" :?