Question of a newbie

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 15, 2009 13:40

Паскаль wrote:And in a break, whether on the level of learning log on their own? For Silva, for example?
Well, that would be the time not to lose!
And then you sit here for a week, I do not know what to take a brain )
Silva was better to combine...:) But now it is possible to do.

сталкер 2

Post by сталкер 2 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 16:55

well, kinky!!! the car must be just stupid to listen without emotions. There is nothing to wait effect. He pritet. everybody wants everything at once. The meaning of the doctrine does not result in the use of the method. To me the results actually came in six months and dramatically after a year. Our system is quite inert I schitayu. But now in order. The body is resting and enjoys being. There is no dependence on people, I had the happiness of the absolute. Emotions came and came and the feeling that I can do anything.... ooh cool wrote. Hey Patrushev. Cool Guy...you can trust him

сталкер 2

Post by сталкер 2 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 16:56

if anyone thinks that I obkurilsja dope he is a complete zero. All really without cheating...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Jan 15, 2009 19:36

сталкер 2 wrote:well, kinky!!! the car must be just stupid to listen without emotions. There is nothing to wait effect. He pritet. everybody wants everything at once. The meaning of the doctrine does not result in the use of the method. To me the results actually came in six months and dramatically after a year. Our system is quite inert I schitayu. But now in order. The body is resting and enjoys being. There is no dependence on people, I had the happiness of the absolute. Emotions came and came and the feeling that I can do anything.... ooh cool wrote. Hey Patrushev. Cool Guy...you can trust him
in-in... fully agree.... after 3 months of continuous consumption, it was felt the effect and made it a visualization.... six months later, flooded specific changes in theta-conditions (wasps vivid dreams awareness stop VD.... look at the vesch and the people from the condition and healthy attitude.... a lot of energy.
on somewhere to year of constant use intuition and subconscious start surprise to send such toooooo :) :) :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 16, 2009 14:40

артем-83 wrote:Hello Andrew
While listening to the conductor I start to fall asleep and Wake up only to the end of the session, namely when you start your words: "now go to final stage" or something, can't remember exactly, so at this moment want to have quickly ended the session and stretched as every muscle seems that you will be numb. Is this normal?
And yet I do not set myself any goals before the audition, because not yet learned how to do it. Can I just listen to the disc Explorer without setting goals?
One of the topics I was asking where can I find information about how we must listen to the conductor? and how many days to take a break, no one answered, can you answer? Yes, and I would like to know is a break between re-listening to the Conductor, or after the break, you can already move on to another disk? Thank you in advance!
Falling asleep while listening Conductor is quite normal. While listening do not have to be perfectly still. The forum has a separate topic about setting goals.
A lot of useful information contained in the instructions to the drives (in the appropriate section).
Mode disk 15 15 or 21 21 (as you like). During the break you can do with other discs.

артем-83

Post by артем-83 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 20:55

Huge to you thanks!