"15" vs "21"

Новик

Post by Новик » Sun Oct 12, 2008 21:41

Hello,
Please give links to any article which described in detail the 15 days rule.
I'm interested in effective use of vitamin complexes.
He engaged in bodybuilding( to put it simply swing :) )+ running.
Bought vitamins VITRUM Superstress 30табл.
Actually the question how to drink from a pack or 2 courses 15 tablev-rest-15 teblow???

Травинка

intermediate intervals between 15-day cycles

Post by Травинка » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:25

Help. I read all the manual and articles on the forums, but did not understand.
The question is that are recommended and not recommended in the intermediate intervals between the 15-day cycles. It is better to postpone all of the drives in the machine at all?

Second question - what is the best sequence to work with discs. I worked with the "Conductor" for 21 days, then postponed for a couple of months, and now here at the materials of the forum came to the conclusion that my alpha is not fulfilled. Yesterday started "Healing", 15-15-15 plan. Then plan to start "massage brain". I somehow think that they work better separately. Or am I wrong?
Sorry to maybe repeat the already posted topics, but I couldn't deal with the forums...

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 05, 2009 14:46

when I started with MM a year ago - first alpha improv in inner pulse and all of the series r session in parallel with a healing and a conductor (alternating them) because they are also on alpha, for example
in the morning the conductor of the evening healing
healing in the morning or evening alpha improv.... alpha have a good work out .... without this it is impossible to move on...
I did not make any breaks finally...
disk endorphins and energy session went then utrechka...
now again back to the drive, the massage of the brain in the morning because it greatly increases mental activity....
in parallel, work out the theta drives... if YOU FEEL YOU NEED a BREAK THEN DO IT...
and then as an overdose is not very pleasant as...
you will understand when you have worked out alpha is the relaxation of the whole body... ie if you now know how to relax your body deeply even when you relax the muscles of the face (they the majority of people always tense even in sleep) - then we can move on...
I initially liked the session on right-hemisphere influence.
and the forum is written not to fond of these sessions because the IMPORTANT thing IS BALANCE AND HARMONY BETWEEN the HEMISPHERES of the BRAIN....
GOING FORWARD

сталкер 2

Post by сталкер 2 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 15:52

Malay. but I'm like an overdose. how does one and a half years was on the tension. I listen to everything. I finished the theta meditation. already 5 discs for 5 weeks each. Rushing from all the cracks... in my head droning in the morning. Forgot, I just want more solar wind to connect -can help, well, that tension was not certain. I sit and laugh to yourself funny.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Feb 05, 2009 17:28

Stalker 2
so how do You like the theta-state???
I have at present aunt
1. sounds become voluminous and spread throughout the head
2. it seems that the time hangs and it is not
3. felt in MM in Cadarache the infinity of space i.e. it is possible to sweep not only the tunnel but escho and in different directions-the kaleidoscopes are arranged such drop dead gorgeous that I go nuts sometimes
4. the body is not felt
5. theta on the drive Electronic scan of brain - cool super the most powerful and before that alfesca good with sea waves
6. lucid dreams rod after theta
7. it is a pity that theta drives those 5 pieces (theta meditation - concentration de-concentration, etc.) there is no audiostrobe....

Травинка

Post by Травинка » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:40

Going forward
Is this really the case? And what are the consequences? I have a stressful job, it is necessary to show the result and then trample.
I think to start slowly, with "healing". When listening to the conductor 21 days, everything was fine... it's mostly theta, as I understand it? But in General, visible results not a lot. Dreams only now began to remember. But during the "conductor" never managed to pass out.But if the alpha will work - you can?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:43

Blade of grass
Explorer just recorded on alpha.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 06, 2009 14:34

Травинка wrote:is this really the case? And what are the consequences? I have a stressful job, it is necessary to show the result and then trample.
I think to start slowly, with "healing". When listening to the conductor 21 days, everything was fine... it's mostly theta, as I understand it? But in General, visible results not a lot. Dreams only now began to remember. But during the "conductor" never managed to pass out.But if the alpha will work - you can?
continuous use of the MM brought me to the fact that at work I'm too energetic (PAH PAH PAH touch wood) energy rushing and I have learned to focus (drive focus from theta-series) on something specific and perform his job properly....it still can be because I love my job it is my pleasure....
drives Explorer, and healing recorded on alpha (i.e. alpha and after learning to properly relax), you can consistently go to beta and then to the theta state
BUT don'T FORGET THAT the TRANCE STATE MUST NECESSARILY be ANCHORED (can not stand NLP) i.e., as soon as I felt full rasslabuha - just acorite yourself
1. tell yourself what type of thread -I ENTERED the ALPHA STATE
I GO INTO THE ALPHA STATE I WILL ENTER INTO THE ALPHA (LOOK AT THE RAINBOW-ARC... THERE ABOUT AFFIRMATIONS A LOT OF PAGES)
2. And STILL NECESSARILY TO SPEECH, a thread of the GESTURE (on alpha I RUB thumb and fingers together, the aunt I RUB my right ear lobe, on the high beta INCREASED ACTIVITY I've anchored yourself clenching the fist on his right hand... i.e. in your normal life as soon as I clench my fist immediately increases the activity of...
If you cut down on the conductor most LIKELY IT is a GENERAL LACK of the BODY's SLEEP...
ABOUT DREAMS... if you've ever experienced lucid dreams that they will become more bright and vivid...
and escho on me is strongly influenced by the full MOON... the full moon intensifies everything... and action drives the reaction from them....
Going forward
Good luck to You, Blade of grass... all the fun is just beginning :) :) :)<

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 06, 2009 20:57

Going forward
Hmmm, I cut down on the healing... And like... sleep enough 7-8 hours per day...
Okay, understand.
Can you advise what it is possible to listen along with the healing star wanderer? The type of healing in the evening, the wanderer in the morning?
For anchors thank you for the affirmations, too. Yesterday, before I blacked out, affirmatives...

About full moon you are right... no Wonder the werewolves only at full moon run... our ancestors, however, learn more about it we knew.

Denisko

What if I do not want to take a break?

Post by Denisko » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:03

Good time of day!

Actually the question in the subject (title).
Listen to "Healing" 16 afternoon, feeling every
listening all the more pleasant and enjoyable. Yesterday
after listening felt nice
peace, all the internal problems,
which took place before classes start somewhere
disappeared, there was a sense of harmony and gratitude
because I live in this world :)

Accordingly, I want to continue without interruption.
No overdoses don't feel ...

What do you say?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: what if I do not want to take a break?

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:23

The break is always better to do than to do...
At least in order to be able from time to time to experience these wonderful States. :?

Denisko

Post by Denisko » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:28

Just introduced a good tradition before bedtime
conduct classes. I would not waste time in vain :)

Andrew, maybe instead of a break to listen to another disc
did any of your series or, for example, from Jeffrey Thompson?
You kind of here on the forum in some thread wrote that Jeffrey
Thompson, you can listen as much as necessary..?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:36

Denisko wrote:Andrew, maybe instead of a break to listen to another drive - did any of your series or, for example, from Jeffrey Thompson?You kind of here on the forum in some thread wrote that Jeffroman you can listen as much as necessary..?
Yes, please, look, on health. :)

alteriya

Post by alteriya » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:39

Break the key to health. First answer is completely agree with Andrew

Тяфа

Re: "15" vs "21"

Post by Тяфа » Sat Dec 10, 2011 23:36

Do not swear, I remember that this issue has already been discussed, but can't remember where :oops: If I listen to the Explorer system 15 listen, 15, rest, etc., in these 15 days you can listen to Healing, or it will not be considered a holiday and need to do a full break excluding listening to all the discs bc

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Dec 11, 2011 21:57

the Yip
Can. :)

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Mon Dec 12, 2011 18:18

thank you