If one ear does not hear, what?

Таля

Post by Таля » Sun Apr 20, 2008 15:25

Hello everyone! The question is: how effective is work with discs in unilateral deafness (not congenital) ? How to listen to the disc in such a situation: headphones or speakers? We want to help his "troubled head." javascript:emoticon(':)')
Smile

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: If one ear does not hear, what?

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 20, 2008 20:08

Таля wrote:Hello everyone! The question is: how effective is work with discs in unilateral deafness (not congenital) ? How to listen to the disc in such a situation: headphones or speakers? We want to help his "troubled head." javascript:emoticon(':)')
Smile
If a little sensitivity left, you can.

Таля

Post by Таля » Tue Apr 22, 2008 16:52

Asked my daughter to shout loudly in his ear, heard a quiet "Oh..", and today brought headphones and CDs. Headphones after balancing sound finally heard the stereo sound (testing was on a music disc), I almost cried from happiness (ear went deaf about 3 years ago).
Andrew! Can you please tell me what disk to start, or maybe both? . I bought a "Massage brain" and "Star traveler", another "Guide", but I think to work with him later. It would be very desirable to harmonize the work of both hemispheres. The fact that I had after the surgery blind right eye, then became deaf right ear, then there was paresis of the facial nerve (left a slight numbness of the facial muscles - again on the right), there was a noise and ringing in right ear, difficulty with coordination , prolonged concentration, feels harder were given and the logical construction of the memory began to give strange crashes (suddenly words disappear), and in the works - a lot of ideas, but difficult to stop, choose.
According to the description I was very impressed by "Star wanderer". But "MM", seems to be too good for me. Sorry for so long letter. I really hope for Your advice.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: If one ear does not hear, what?

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 22, 2008 21:16

Таля wrote:Asked my daughter to shout loudly in his ear, heard a quiet "Oh..", and today brought headphones and CDs. Headphones after balancing sound finally heard the stereo sound (testing was on a music disc), I almost cried from happiness (ear went deaf about 3 years ago).
Andrew! Can you please tell me what disk to start, or maybe both? . I bought a "Massage brain" and "Star traveler", another "Guide", but I think to work with him later. It would be very desirable to harmonize the work of both hemispheres. The fact that I had after the surgery blind right eye, then became deaf right ear, then there was paresis of the facial nerve (left a slight numbness of the facial muscles - again on the right), there was a noise and ringing in right ear, difficulty with coordination , prolonged concentration, feels harder were given and the logical construction of the memory began to give strange crashes (suddenly words disappear), and in the works - a lot of ideas, but difficult to stop, choose.
According to the description I was very impressed by "Star wanderer". But "MM", seems to be too good for me. Sorry for so long letter. I really hope for Your advice.
Better to start with Healing or Conductor.