Think about it

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 20, 2009 13:54

Saul
Negative publicity is the best advertising! :)

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 14:34

Савл wrote:Wake up! At least those who are baptized. You at baptism a pledge!
And those who are baptized in infancy also gave the oath? What kind of baptism are You talking about? In Russia most often baptized and not baptized!

Савл

Post by Савл » Fri Nov 20, 2009 16:15

Жека3000 wrote:And those who are baptized in infancy also gave the oath? What kind of baptism are You talking about? In Russia most often baptized and not baptized!
So this saves Russia, that's why God keeps it. Because even the Russian national Anthem has the words:
"From the southern seas to the polar region
Spread our forests and fields.
You are one in light! One you so!
protected by God native land.
"

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 16:19

Saul
A preacher or what? I by the way, when the Jehovah witnesses were talking, they, too, for the ears are attracted and to the uninitiated it all sounds very convincing!
So here you are:
Савл wrote:From the southern seas to the polar region
Spread our forests and fields.
You are one in light! One you so!
Stored God native land."
Sing hymns! :lol:

Савл

Post by Савл » Fri Nov 20, 2009 16:46

Жека3000 wrote:when witnesses Jehovah spoke, they, too, for the ears of all attracted
So tell me: Thank You, God, that You protected me and I ended up in a cult!

Because:
"... on March 26, 2004, the Golovinsky court of Moscow has accepted the decision on liquidation of the Moscow community "
Jehovah's Witnesses". The court satisfied the petition of Prosecutor's office for the Northern district of the capital, which accuses members of the community in violation of the Federal law "On freedom of conscience and religious organizations". Lawyers for the Jehovah's witnesses tried to impose on the court the view that the allegations of the prosecution are not legal, and doctrinal in nature. Court was appointed psycholinguistic, socio-psychological and philological-psycholinguistic expert examination, the results of which formed the basis of the decision on the dissolution of the sect. In addition, the court took note of numerous testimonies about the destructive nature of the sect of Jehovah's witnesses. ..."

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 17:04

Савл wrote:So say: Thank You, God, that You protected me and I ended up in a cult!
:lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 22, 2009 14:53

Saul
"Do not make yourself an idol nor in the Sky nor on Earth"... :o

Савл

Post by Савл » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:20

Андрей Патрушев wrote:

for thou shalt worship no other God, for the Lord, whose name is jealous, is a jealous God. (Ex.34:14)
But right about the wheels almost :? from the same:

thou shalt make thee No molten gods. (Ex.34:17)
Last edited by Савл on Mon Nov 23, 2009 13:40, edited 1 time in total.

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Mon Nov 23, 2009 13:23

Purely IMHO, Saul, You have a period like this in my life, I want to prove that Your Faith is best, but You thereby narushenie Covenants should not judge present at the forum - EVERYONE IS ENTITLED to THEIR worldview... are You trying to prove what you do not know perfectly... The more Your Belief You have no one here takes! On the contrary, IMHO, give You the opportunity once again to prove its existence...
After all its way and I think, imposing his point of view - an even greater sin. leading such a... Think, people, posing as the Messiah, coming into someone's house (or on this forum in particular) KNOWING that his worldview will be criticized, obviously trying to "clean up" at the expense of others (a kind of Martyr - "I came to bring the Word of God and they do not want to listen!!!"...) Once again - everyone has their own Path and using different "forest of knowledge and experience."
PYSY. There is one wise saying - "this too shall pass!"...
PISSY. Also IMHO, when the "rips" are some quotes from the great book, always aim to mislead the opponent, or do not know how to interpret it...
PIPESIZE. And God Forbid You keep Your Faith :wink:

Савл

Post by Савл » Mon Nov 23, 2009 13:48

Димитрий wrote:PIPESIZE. And God Forbid You keep Your Faith Wink
Thank you!
You are right about your Way.

I came here to impose something.

If in this forum there are believers, they may have lost their Way, that's what I have come to remind them.

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Mon Nov 23, 2009 13:59

Савл wrote:
Димитрий wrote:PIPESIZE. And God Forbid You keep Your Faith Wink
Thank you!
You are right about your Way.

I came here to impose something.

If in this forum there are believers, they may have lost their Way, that's what I have come to remind them.
Ahh.. I Understand :)

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Nov 23, 2009 16:26

Савл wrote:If in this forum there are believers, they may have lost their Way, here's what I came to remind them.
And vereesa must necessarily be Christians? And what about Jews, Muslims, Buddhists? Their spostati do not want?
On another forum you'd already be banned. And here you enjoy their impunity and take away someone else's time.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 23, 2009 17:09

Савл wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:

for thou shalt worship no other God, for the Lord, whose name is jealous, is a jealous God. (Ex.34:14)
But right about the wheels almost :? from the same:

thou shalt make thee No molten gods. (Ex.34:17)
Instead of repeating, just think about the meaning of this phrase and using it in the sense of what You're doing here...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 23, 2009 17:37

Савл wrote:do Not make for yourself molten gods. (Ex.34:17)
And about stamped Nitsche not write??? :lol: :wink: :ay

Савл

Post by Савл » Mon Nov 23, 2009 18:15

Андрей Патрушев wrote:And about stamped Nitsche not write???
Write! :shock: Money, coins - stamped God:

But Peter said unto him, thy silver perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God for money. (Acts.8:20) :ay

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 18:46

Saul
URGENT WATCH THE FIRST 35 MINUTES OF THE FIRST MOVIE "ZEITGEIST"!!!
See the LIGHT!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
And finally cease to clutter up the forum! :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 23, 2009 18:47

Савл wrote:Write! Money, coins - stamped God:
Well, this is the gag. :evil: In those days coins Lily... :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Nov 23, 2009 19:06

Жека3000
Yes, there is the theme just "plugova" - let him write... But in other soils - for which he respect and respect. :o

Савл

Post by Савл » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:01

Жека3000 wrote:to URGENTLY VIEW the FIRST 35 minutes of the FIRST MOVIE "Zeitgeist"!!!
See the LIGHT!
I watched this movie. the spirit of the time - money, profit. This movie about the God of money. Underline - that's about it! The film starts with this and ends like this. And even I will say that the movie does not manipulate your consciousness on this point: the money there is the contrast between the quotes from the Bible and the demonsteroida a result of the retreat. Two different concepts, two different words are related in some sense and do their dirty work.
God does not need the money! God is the owner of all - understand this idea, watch the movie again and you will understand that to what.

I apologize because this is really the flood. :oops:

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:50

Савл wrote:God does not need the money! God is the owner of all - understand this idea, watch the movie again and you will understand that to what.
Watched more than once!
The first 35 minutes talks about how the Jews created their religion, which performed the administrative and regulatory function! And, of course, that the Bible is rewritten ancient Egyptian mythology the worship of the sun God RA! About how! :lol:

And how is that movie?
"God is owner of all, but the only problem with money, he always needs money, lots of money!" further in the text is the story of how the Church cashing in on the congregation, etc.

Савл

Post by Савл » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:57

Жека3000 wrote:... the only problem with money, he always needs money, lots of money!" further in the text is the story of how the Church cashing in on the congregation, etc.
Савл wrote:God does not need the money! God is the owner of all - understand this idea, watch the movie again and you will understand that to what.
That this deception is: the film says that God needs money and you believe it! But try Probelievego to Church and find there a rich man that is. Of course, the family not without the freak... Hitler's soldiers on the buckles also wrote "God With us" you think he's Jesus Christ mean?
No servant can serve two masters: for either will hate the one and love the other, or he will hold to one, and about the friend not try. Can not serve as God and mammon. (LK.16:13)
Last edited by Савл on Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:09, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:07

Жека3000
Eugene, this film is also not all clear, but in General, as with everything in our world. Indeed, it is about interpretation and reading of the Bible in favor of a particular purpose. Yes, there were the Crusades, and the withholding of information, the substitution of facts and rewriting, but we must not forget those ascetics and martyrs who lived in the Spirit. Here it is necessary to think about the purpose of those people who created this film. Hardly was this done for purely altruistic reasons. Just remember the series and the cartoon "South Park", when the characters have solved the government's plan to create a myth about a global conspiracy to distract people from the REAL situation occurring in the country. The same thing we are now seeing in Ukraine with their panic from swine flu in the run-up to General elections and, to put it mildly, a dysfunctional situation in the region.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:08

Савл wrote:there's the lie of lies: the film says that God needs money and you believe it!
Actually, if You wouldn't be blinkered eyes fanatical faith, You would see in this film is not a hoax and not a denial of God and condemnation of the modern Christian Church.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:12

Dimas
Anyway, with the movie and the reasons for its creation, I know from personal experience what a modern Christian Church (not Orthodox about the Orthodox with confidence I can not say but I think that all the same, even juicier). And what is said in the film about the Christian religion very similar to the truth(99%)!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:13

Saul
But try to check, go to Church and find there a rich man that is.
The case does not limit, but the most memorable for me :? Moscow, near the Pushkin theater is a temple, if you go to the side of the garden "Hermitage". Go by and see the following picture: parked Porsche Cayenne turbo s (the minimum price of 7.5 million rubles), the driver's seat gets negodenko is the priest and is currently at "work" 8) On the face of...well, to say that the eyes emit light...to put it mildly impossible. The expression and opinion of the top Manager (with a stretch) :lol: