Dimas
nonsense...!Image

Just my opinion is..!! 8)

аполло

Post by аполло » Mon Apr 14, 2008 13:13

Лилка я wrote:Dimas
nonsense...!Image

Just my opinion is..!! 8)
Lilka Lilka and I are one and the same person .?

Лилка я ж

Post by Лилка я ж » Mon Apr 14, 2008 13:35

аполло wrote:Lilka Lilka and I are one and the same person .?
and what does it matter to this topic? want to meet? :lol:

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Mon Apr 14, 2008 13:51

аполло wrote:, Andrei Patrushev, a former police officer. People who for many years has served in militia of the unique mind. They clearly formulate their thoughts and opinions .In the biography of Andrei Patrushev which I founded on the Internet a lot of common phrases,there is little evidence by which to assign the veracity of some of the moments in the biography. It would be nice if Andrei Patrushev gave more detailed information about themselves and their research experiences.
I also think that Andrei Patrushev is not real:
photo taken from the movie "Star wars" (?) but I'm not sure

for the physiologist he suspiciously knows a lot about neuroscience

he puts not all his story(life stories(biography)) in the Internet, as we do with you az

I just got wind of it

аполло

Post by аполло » Mon Apr 14, 2008 13:52

Yes, something like that. I even earlier letter Like wrote a personal message. It asked a few questions in her ekspirimenty with "Massage brain" . Here looking for her.
and what does it matter to this topic? want to meet?

Лилка я

Post by Лилка я » Mon Apr 14, 2008 14:06

Apollo
well, if sent, then reply if you want. Wait! :?

Савл

Post by Савл » Mon Apr 14, 2008 15:07

And the staff can be a weapon if taken into the hands of evil man.
Евгений Кош wrote:... I still haven't found a CONCLUSION about what to THINK it's safe to themselves and others...
Evil is always (and only) the result of THINKING.
Алексей35 wrote:I think you need to do researchthe results of which could help humanity as a whole,...
How to understand God without examining themselves? Here's a bit about a "madman": "the angel of death"All depends on your target!

[Максим]

Post by [Максим] » Tue Apr 15, 2008 0:45

Алексей35important you to learn techniques or to learn the identity of the person? What is the relationship between the personal life of Einstein and the relativity between the facts of life Newton and gravity.

Everything is learned by personal experience and nothing else. External data can only raise or lower the degree of confidence of the person, but not to guarantee 100% the result. For example, the "state" will sign a paper saying that the daily eating of "oak leaves" you increase life expectancy by 20 years. Even will give you the number of the patent for this discovery, there are author, books and journals will be "smart" articles on this topic, put on television advertising, etc. will You believe it? Likely to believe it, brainwashing and so in our society is at every step (you never know what goals can be pursued "government"). But will all these important papers to mean the actual effect of the "oak leaf", and the effect for you? The simple answer is: maybe Yes, maybe no! Still I will try - not sure. Let 10,000 people tried the "oak leaves" and their life lasted for 20 years, and you 10001-and you - didn't last.

The responsibility for your life lies in your hands. And your will to choose how you live. No piece of paper, no experiment will ever give an absolute guarantee of performance ("and the laughter can die").

Desire for more to know, to understand - more than you know, very very interesting to know. But the presence/absence of data about Andrei Patrushev can only heat/cool the interest, credibility, desire to apply the techniques, but does not change the effect of their use (apart from the placebo effect).

I hope my point is clear. In any case, not arguing, just expressing a personal point of view. Thanks for the topic, Алексей35 az

Серёга

Post by Серёга » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:05

About Patrushev, his drives and potential experiment FSB I thought. :shock: Will have to wait with the purchase of CDs and MM. :(

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:38

Серёга wrote:About Patrushev, his drives and potential experiment FSB I thought. :shock: Will have to wait with the purchase of CDs and MM. :(
"don't put off tomorrow what you can never do..."
Rebate, I understand - spring fever, :? but what you are up to FSB dokapalis??? This, among other things, Federal service for your safety. There is no institution on the psychology works, and even in the civil institutions of customized topics are conducted. But all this is done only for your safety. You guys have seen enough of the shit on TV and have been reading the same stuff in the rag and believe all that is true. None of you probably no personal experience (neither bad nor good) communication with the organization. I have a few friends from the FSB. With some I went to school and University, with others he met in life. Believe me, these are real people, like you, with their advantages and disadvantages. That they (at least my friends) otlichaet is the presence of strong convictions, of what is now an extreme deficiency in modern society... of Course, the organization is great and you can meet different people, but the media somehow inflate the negative to the scale of the universe, and about the positive prefer to remain silent. What do you think - why? Who benefits? And what it entails consequences?
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:07, edited 1 time in total.

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:49

Серёга wrote:will Have to hold off on buying CDs and MM. :(
Well, mind machines are generally manufactured overseas. If you want to check it out, you can record sound coming from MM and look it up in an audio editor. And although I didn't do it, I'm sure that in addition to the binaural beat MM gives nothing.

I think the discs can also be checked, though it will have to obtain education to be a psychologist...
Last edited by Карил on Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:23, edited 1 time in total.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:05

Князевский wrote:Apollo wrote(a):
Andrei Patrushev, a former police officer. People who for many years has served in militia of the unique mind. They clearly formulate their thoughts and opinions .In the biography of Andrei Patrushev which I founded on the Internet a lot of common phrases,there is little evidence by which to assign the veracity of some of the moments in the biography. It would be nice if Andrei Patrushev gave more detailed information about themselves and their research experiences.

he puts not all his story(life stories(biography)) in the Internet, as we do with you

I just got wind of it
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Tue Apr 15, 2008 13:36

львёнок wrote:
Князевский wrote:Apollo wrote(a):
Andrei Patrushev, a former police officer. People who for many years has served in militia of the unique mind. They clearly formulate their thoughts and opinions .In the biography of Andrei Patrushev which I founded on the Internet a lot of common phrases,there is little evidence by which to assign the veracity of some of the moments in the biography. It would be nice if Andrei Patrushev gave more detailed information about themselves and their research experiences.

he puts not all his story(life stories(biography)) in the Internet, as we do with you

I just got wind of it
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:oops:

Камуи

Post by Камуи » Tue Apr 15, 2008 14:15

Amuse, the men heartily thank you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And who will give you a guarantee that you will not go mental from advertising, house-22, or night of the living mertvecov. Your choice to buy this or that product depends on YOUR preference. What is YOUR opinion is YOUR opinion, YOUR view of the world, that's YOUR opinion etc etc :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Apr 15, 2008 14:33

Mdaaa...Not that I'm afraid we're Looking a danger to the outside,thereby postponing the time to look inside..And the scary thing is that most of us are just never there and will not get bc

аполло

Post by аполло » Tue Apr 15, 2008 14:39

Rebate, I understand, but what you are up to FSB dokapalis??? This, among other things, Federal service for your safety.
:) Sorry. You have not guessed . It's not my security. My home security service is called SBU 8) . It is unclear what will be the result from listening to Ukrainians, Your psychoactive audio CDs :roll: . Maybe the conscience will begin to torment about the loss of Russian gas in our pipelines,Crimea may want to give just ... :wink: :)

If you really seryozno.- By the nature of their activities close to journalism, I had a chance to speak to current employees of the SBU. They say that all narobotki in psychology KGB of the former USSR moved to Moscow . Even in those days it was very seryoznye research . They can only dogadyvatsya the extent to which the FSB roswila nasledstvennye from KGB technology.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Apr 15, 2008 14:44

Apollo
Mmmm,and then I think,and Choi I was so in the Crimea pulls???Does the FSB-schnick in the discs Andrew inspired me that it's time to fight quartic :lol: The Release Of Sevastopol :evil: ImageImageImageImage

аполло

Post by аполло » Tue Apr 15, 2008 14:50

Dimas wrote:Apollo
Mmmm,and then I think,and Choi I was so in the Crimea pulls???Does the FSB-schnick in the discs Andrew inspired me that it's time to fight quartic :lol: The Release Of Sevastopol :evil: ImageImageImageImage

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

аполло

Post by аполло » Tue Apr 15, 2008 15:01

I'm glad that cheered You up his joke about the Crimea. :)

To include the disk in the SBU is the idea ! . Thank you.

Speaking of paranoia - what drives it is recommended to listen from paranoia. Advise. :)

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 15, 2008 15:04

аполло wrote:I'm glad that cheered You up his joke about the Crimea. :)

To include the disk in the SBU is the idea ! . Thank you.

Speaking of paranoia - what drives it is recommended to listen from paranoia. Advise. :)
about SBU you didn't understand me :).

and what about the paranoia, you probably have a reason to fall into despair :) -http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D0% ... 0%B9%D1%8F

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Tue Apr 15, 2008 15:14

Dimas wrote:Mdaaa...Not that I'm afraid we're Looking a danger to the outside,thereby postponing the time to look inside..And the scary thing is that most of us are just never there and will not get bc
I agree.
From myself I will add that it is better to say that the technique is not the same, the disk author sets up an experiment for the Government... easier to make out and smear it on methods, authoring, etc.
And you can simply and methodically to do and go to watch the changes. But you can not do and also to be happy. Everyone chooses what, how, with what and where to go or not to go. Following the logic, you can blame the London Institute of psychiatry because they use AVS to children for correction of various disorders and this is no secret. Maybe they, too, perform for someone, and hide all under good intentions.
In any case, "saved", not all! This PR is also a PR, everyone will read what he wants and hear what he wants to hear.

аполло

Post by аполло » Tue Apr 15, 2008 15:22

and what about the paranoia, you probably have a reason to fall into despair -http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D0% ... 0%B9%D1%8F
Thanks for the link. Founded few of its symptoms. This distrust ,suspicion , secrecy . This does not mean that I have paranoia. For example, employees of the Ministry of interior(investigators,investigators) Zhyzni nedoverie no one has them paranoid does not call.
Once read the medical Spravochnik disease . Founded dozens of symptoms of different diseases :roll: . Came out so started to read healthy and ended up very sick :wink: :(

аполло

Post by аполло » Tue Apr 15, 2008 15:32

In any case, "saved", not all! This PR is also a PR, everyone will read what he wants and hear what he wants to hear.
I see You are too suspicious . Called "PR" ,make viovode that the dastardly machinations of competitors . Thereby enter into a contradiction in the above written You a message.

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Tue Apr 15, 2008 15:48

аполло wrote:I See You are too suspicious . Called "PR" ,make viovode that the dastardly machinations of competitors . Thereby enter into a contradiction in the above written You a message.
It's Your personal conclusions, which, as well as my opinion have a right to exist. I didn't want anyone to suspect, to teach and to think about anything. Everyone will come to it or come himself. And again, that everyone will read what he wants and hear what he wants to hear, even here.
And what is happening in this thread, it's the same PR as in Flowerbed...
Read...

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Tue Apr 15, 2008 17:17

one EP here different writing dregs, that's found about the Buddha machine.
maybe even subject to change...

http://omstore.ru/budda-mashina-sinjaja-p-5129.html