Think about it

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:18

Савл wrote:go to Church and find there a rich man that, if
And about noneshnim of patriarcha will not remember?

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:19

Dimas wrote:Go by and see the following picture: parked Porsche Cayenne turbo s (the minimum price of 7.5 million rubles), the driver's seat gets negodenko is the priest and is his "work" On her face...well, to say that the eyes emit light...to put it mildly impossible. The expression and opinion of the top Manager (with a stretch)
bi
This case is no exception!

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:22

Савл wrote:But try to check, go to Church and find there a rich man that is.
I personally know one very rich pastor! And another not quite personally, but I know very well! Each of them owns mansions almost in the center of Moscow, one 4-storey building and another building of the cinema!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:26

Logik
Yeah, also interesting point, remember the "election" of the current Patriarch.
Again, Moscow, the dates of those meetings center, the hotel " Ararat. Park Hayat" - next to red square. Upper loft sitting "father" (who participated in the meetings) and "communion" expensive French wine with delicious cheese, slept in megaloblastic rooms, where we stop oil tycoons and famous personalities of world cinema such as Mickey Rourke, etc., etc. the Cost of a bottle of wine in this hotel starts from 1000 Euro :wink:
it does not really fit with the dark cell and austerities :lol:

Савл

Post by Савл » Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:35

Жека3000 wrote:You would see in this film is not a hoax and not a denial of God and condemnation of the modern Christian Church.
Yes, many have disappeared. But keep in mind if you do as well as fallen away then you serve in the same regiment. And if you judge that they are liars, is not itself with brother?

Yes, there are rich, but that doesn't mean they have fallen away from God. We don't know how these "pastors" of their wealth to dispose of. And if so, then just jealousy sizzles.

The important thing to wealth is of the heart not to work, and to dispose of them not for the sake of yourself and others for the good. This one will not condemn.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:41

here for the first time in my life I decided to go to confession.... monastery near Kolomna... approach the father and say... this is my first time.... and my answer
- where do you work???
and tell your Director that the electricity we pay every month
- and help us - wait how old is...
well, my first confession went into a deep trance.... then long came :? :? :?
and after such here cases, my faith is not waning... and growing stronger day by day :aa :aa :aa

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:44

Савл wrote:and Yes, there are rich, but that doesn't mean they have fallen away from God.
:lol:
Funny! You are probably very far from the organizers of the churches!
Савл wrote:We don't know how these "pastors" of their wealth to dispose of.
I know!(for examples of specific pastors and they are not few!) The very rich only know two, but others also not break off!
Савл wrote:And if so, then just jealousy sizzles.
Not envy, but indignation. They are under the guise of higher purpose, stuffed their pockets with money.

Савл wrote:the Important thing to wealth is of the heart not to work, and to dispose of them not for the sake of yourself and others for the good. This one will not condemn.
And if You knew how they behave outside of the Church, where one pastor does not know! It's all PPC!

You have blind faith! And that says it all! Fanaticism, no more!

Савл

Post by Савл » Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:48

Идущая вперед wrote:- and tell your Director that the electricity we pay every month
It's probably because they ask that they have a lot of money, probably from overeating? You in this sense?
What the rich man goes to beg, huh? Try again recover.

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:48

Савл wrote: We don't know how these "pastors" of their wealth to dispose of.
But we know how some have amassed their wealth (it's about Cyril).
Савл wrote:And if so, then just jealousy sizzles.
Of course we envy them! Especially the size of the belly, which sticks out from under his robe every second pop!
I remembered from Zadornov:
Sitting across from me at the table pop and eat pork. And the yard post! I told him so, politely say:
- father, and Russia is on the post!
And he gave me a fork with a pig crossed and says:
- Yes God bless her!
P. S. In every joke there is a grain of... joke.

Савл

Post by Савл » Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:53

:?
Савл - Жеке3000 wrote: You blind notfaith! And that says it all! Fanaticism, no more!

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:56

Савл wrote:
Идущая вперед wrote:- and tell your Director that the electricity we pay every month
It's probably because they ask that they have a lot of money, probably from overeating? You in this sense?
What the rich man goes to beg, huh? Try again recover.
Try to write ambiguous comments. Or your God is quite mind deprived?

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 13:56

Saul
In General I don't care! Everyone chooses his own way... :?

Савл

Post by Савл » Tue Nov 24, 2009 14:07

Жека3000 wrote:Saul
In General I don't care! Everyone chooses his own way... :?
Yes, we do choose the path to... nowhere. We cannot be led astray, we still where to go. Iron will, impeccable logic, we are not sheep. (This is a hint Logic.) A beautiful beginning:
Жека3000 wrote:Saul
URGENT WATCH THE FIRST 35 MINUTES OF THE FIRST MOVIE "ZEITGEIST"!!!
See the LIGHT!

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 14:13

Савл wrote:Yes, we do choose the path to... nowhere.
As I wrote to You...
Allow yourself to be yourself, and others - others!

This discussion can be continued indefinitely, in what sense I do not see! And You?
You won't convince anyone here! Is that just yourself!

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue Nov 24, 2009 14:20

Савл wrote: Iron will, impeccable logic, we are not sheep. (This is a hint of Logic.)
We, the herd. Millions of us goals.
Together we graze and bleat in unison,
And nothing in the world is not regret.
Lamb stock — our inheritance.

In the paddock we chase — we hasten to the corral.
Grazing driven — we hasten to pasturage.
To be in the herd — basic law
Scary and only one of the herd fall.

When the time comes — we cut.
Why do we groom? We do not understand this.
But shear. Where do to go here
Though this procedure is extremely unpleasant.

Herding the power given to us as a rescue!
As shepherds it is given from God!
And live, not knowing those tyrants
What turned us in long ago sheep!

Oh, how juicy the pasture of crisp grass!
As the cold water in the babbling Brooks!
What do we know about the thoughts of the shepherd
So when sweet sleep in the shade of the thickets...

Yes, lashed to the sides a bullwhip.
Well: keep up with the herd!
And fences a solid fence.
And shepherds we vigilantly guarded!

But all I lost yesterday, two sheep...
Helped them shepherds "protection".
Ate them by the shepherds themselves, but will blame the wolves.
But the herd doesn't care about the brothers, "top shelf".

We have a herd. Millions of us goals.
Come on, shaking fatty.
We are not afraid of the antics of the shepherds.
Sheep we are. What I want, and do with us

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:33

See the only sense in all the posts of this thread - advertising :)
To open the eyes of others when he is blind... (smart enough to do). Patrushev disks perform a very specific function. And you decide to be affected or not. It is akin to such decisions as "I go to bed to sleep, to regain strength or even have the resources to wakefulness?". To such questions no one, except you, will not answer. And before you bring up God, the zombies (whatever else you have fears emerge? :)), deal with materials, try to understand ourselves, learn something of the functioning of your body, and decide whether YOU need these particular programs. But for others do not worry, everyone has a head on his shoulders, and not think yourselves smarter than the other...
And my contribution to the is this - :) I feel very concrete results, and they are very, very coincide with the declared :)

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:52

And everyone has their own, unique way. Man, get rid of dependency is itself. Only select tools that are suitable to him. Patrushev and the disks can be attributed to such instruments. I think his wheels is not a religion, not a philosophy, but only designed for very specific purposes tools. Was Jesus a follower of someone? Was the Buddha a follower of someone? They, like many other self unknown personality, went on his way, focusing only on its domestic needs. Choose for yourself what you think is right. Only you can feel it, no you can not decree. And the endless opinions are listened to only a limited fear of anything. Your life - your way, and other men are the intersections on it. Do not go someone else's way, and do not drag on your everyone else. All. The sermon is over :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:19

Савл

Post by Савл » Fri Nov 27, 2009 18:13

After listening to discs, Guest decided that:
Гость wrote:... to Open the eyes of others when he is blind... (smart enough to do)...
Гость wrote:And to the infinite opinions are listened to only a limited fear of anything.
Tell me, do I need to heed your opinion?
Or is it not an opinion?
And who will listen to him, he restricted some fear?
Opensource projects, eh. :cry:

I always thought that the forum is the place for endless views. And you all encouraged not to read the forum?
Okay, everybody out of the forum! :shock: Every go your way! :lol:
А Гость wrote:do Not go someone else's way, and do not drag on your everyone else.
- Yes, Yes, go rake. Rake more fun. :?
Гость wrote:People, to get rid of dependencies is itself. Only select tools that are suitable to him.
- is it the healthy who need a crutch? From independence to dependence. :( Much. :ay

It is good that the Lord is good and patient, and gives us time for correction.
Sorry for the flood. :oops: Not anymore, right.

Александр Паташов

Harm or benefit?

Post by Александр Паташов » Fri Jan 29, 2010 17:55

Hello, the question arose about the safety of listening to CDs, if I understand correctly then they have recorded binaural beats , which are also used in the so-called digital drugs. Recently I came across an article about the harm http://mosclinic.ru/communities/Narkolo ... ticle/7576 the question arose, if they are safe then how can this be explained against the background vysheukazannoe article? thank you in advance for your reply.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Jan 29, 2010 18:19

Yeah
Schaz all bad
here's another to the heap: http://www.aing.ru/for/viewtopic.php?p=59765#59765

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 29, 2010 18:25

Besides, it is established that under the influence of binaural beats gray matter of the brain becomes malleable, like clay, from which you can sculpt anything.
Nonsense.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Jan 29, 2010 18:26

an article written by a person who knows absolutely nothing about this issue ... different - the layman
raving about the fact that listening to binaural beats people will go and get hooked on real drugs - it was funny...
comments on the article identity is called the smile...
binaural beats have long-predawn used in medicine (in the sanatorium itself is actually used)
bend on binaural wait they divorced in the world - that they really should be used with caution... the imperialist enemy :cry: :evil: :D

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 29, 2010 19:46

"Stupidity multiplied by stupidity" on the content and brainwashing in the form:?
I have over 15 years of working with psychoacoustics so much listened and in such quantities... the Only thing of harm can be achieved, and it is pretty trying - it's a diffuse inhibition of the cortex of the brain (it's "like a dusty bag from the corner hit" :)). And that, in certain contexts, it is possible to use to carry...

the Real and only harm from audioerotica is legal is of conventional drugs.

Everything else we've discussed in the relevant branch.
Andrei Patrushev

Гость 2

Post by Гость 2 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:54

Passed by the following links and came here to this article
http://istinov.blogspot.com/2009/12/blog-posе.html
Not entirely clear remained the position of the author, on the one hand he States about the dangers of binaural beats and tries to bring scientific studies and research in different areas.. but on the other hand would like to promote audio-visual stimulation of the brain...
Anyway, this article is a few I strained me as the owner of mindmachine, disk, A. Patrushev and also some Hemisync CDs. Help me please to understand what the author has in mind. I feel that now I normally can't relax when listening to CDs and mindmachine...
Thank you.