Think about it

аполло

Post by аполло » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:05

Князевский wrote:one of the EP here different writing dregs, that's found about the Buddha machine.
maybe even subject to change...

http://omstore.ru/budda-mashina-sinjaja-p-5129.html
If this is one of the "prislavutym competitors who are here PR" I :( - shot . :lol:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:03

Князевский wrote:one of the EP here different writing dregs, that's found about the Buddha machine.

Very literate lyrics...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:24

аполло wrote:If you really seryozno.- By the nature of their activities close to journalism, I had a chance to speak to current employees of the SBU. They say that all narobotki in psychology KGB of the former USSR moved to Moscow . Even in those days it was very seryoznye research . They can only dogadyvatsya the extent to which the FSB roswila nasledstvennye from KGB technology.
Well, well... In Kiev has been leading the Institute on psychological and around psychological cases where Krivonogov with its White brotherhood came out... still echoes in their research appear online... People-all left - most difficult to pull off from their homes...
For example, http://www.yogavstrecha.ru/st/bahtiyarov2.htm
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Tue Dec 01, 2009 20:10, edited 2 times in total.

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:19

аполло wrote:

If this is one of the "prislavutym competitors who are here PR" I :( - shot . :lol:
no! this is fundamentally different vesch!
MM is trenear,
MB is not a proven device, the whole effect of which lies in Buddha, not in the pulse generator.
Just wanted to listen to a track with this machine to listen to, can anyone Castanet?

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:22

Андрей Патрушев wrote:

Very literate lyrics...
that is, the text has a hidden effect?
Boo whore!
and then I think, why am I with September last year toil!

Саша К.

Post by Саша К. » Thu May 15, 2008 23:54

ALL!!!

You guys are so clever - it's something. Even the elephant is clear: if you want listen, want - do not listen! You think not for all of humanity, and for your own garden! bi Listen to real world music!!!! bi
Ivy will be so that no psychological settings and theta, alpha waves will not help.... :ay Don't go to the concert of the Kuban Cossacks choir - heart skips a... And the shamans or African drums? We just are deaf to our prislovuty civilization and have forgotten how to hear and adjust, as an instrument, but generally I birds can't hear you! bc So if the person(I mean Patrushev) did research and developed the cure, rejoice! :? You less TV watching, there really 100проц. encoded in such a way that after a serials pensioners clog cardiology bc ! If you had driven policies, sahaspura! People becomes an inveterate drunkard with beer under it and mentally scoring goals. All-steel foot-by metropolitani! bi Better than the women of their love and not peel the onion on the coding. We have many generations ago coded so that.... :evil:

MVN

Post by MVN » Sun May 18, 2008 12:42

:o
Last edited by MVN on Fri Jun 04, 2010 17:44, edited 1 time in total.

ГОСТЬ

Post by ГОСТЬ » Mon Aug 11, 2008 16:55

Sasha I agree!!!
I recommend to watch the movie "Vanilla sky" a cruise stoma
everything will fall into place where it was so zaprogramirovan that he then hollows could not punch who he is where he is that the illusion and the reality Americans have long carried out such ality including us perestroika glasnost rtkuda all this I wish you luck.
RADIO TV COMPUTER IARIW MACHINE, PLASTIC CIVILIZATION OF ROBOTS

торк

Post by торк » Wed Sep 03, 2008 17:53

But for a reference individual thanks to the cool cowardice in the shop and all of STE in the neighboring office building :D

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Wed Sep 03, 2008 23:03

торк wrote:

But for a reference individual thanks to the cool cowardice in the shop and all of STE in the neighboring office building :D
Nezachto.
Where to get this ethnics...

Лариса

Post by Лариса » Sat Sep 06, 2008 16:48

For Mr. knyazivs'ke http://www.toke-cha.ru/video.html - look at and listen to.
"Where to get this ethnics..."

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Sep 12, 2008 14:40

Listen not all pleasing to the ear . Hazrat Khan Inan exploring the influence of sound on man wrote a very clever word . The right music can liven up properly to kill . All who takes ekzoticheskoe music follow the rules-navredi. Music quickly comes to mind than the word. This is the quickest way to the brain. But what for this music to understand.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Sep 12, 2008 14:51

offer to conduct tests on COWS.... to insert them in the ears of the binaural beats (beta waves) to wear :) :) cow special glasses with LEDs..... to see how much the increased yield on the farm... or if chickens how much better they will be laying :D :D

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Sep 12, 2008 20:44

.http://www.toke-cha.ru/video.html I meant the music at this link. Not the Andrew drives.
Идущая вперед wrote:offer testing on COWS.... to insert them in the ears of the binaural beats (beta waves) to wear special cowhide glasses with LEDs..... to see how much the increased yield on the farm... or if chickens how much better they will be laying
In vain irony. Read the "Mysticism of sound"and the Path of enlightenment" -Hazrat Inayat Khan.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Sep 30, 2008 21:32

I think it is not the occult but rather work on yourself! :aa

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 16, 2009 14:00

The book "fundamentals of Psychoacoustics" is now in Cuba. Direct link to this site in the "Articles"section.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 12, 2009 20:56

It is not necessary to sadovitsa different questions, they need to cut at the root, as a rule they usually all and sinks. You need to do and to listen to inner feelings. And do some time. Some will feel it sooner, others later , someone generally won't feel anything, or not aware that something was going on. Mean any practice and any action. Oh, and don't stomps that I have of the choir of the Kuban Cossacks, or rather stomps but in a different sense. And this is not an example, I don't know how to wait but before all that they sang was processed Academichesky.
And what about cows and chickens this is the way the same idea. It's possible they will also act in a positive sense.

Штиль

Post by Штиль » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:33

аполло wrote:
Rebate, I understand, but what you are up to FSB dokapalis??? This, among other things, Federal service for your safety.
:) Sorry. You have not guessed . It's not my security. My home security service is called SBU 8) . It is unclear what will be the result from listening to Ukrainians, Your psychoactive audio CDs :roll: . Maybe the conscience will begin to torment about the loss of Russian gas in our pipelines,Crimea may want to give just ... :wink: :)

If you really seryozno.- By the nature of their activities close to journalism, I had a chance to speak to current employees of the SBU. They say that all narobotki in psychology KGB of the former USSR moved to Moscow . Even in those days it was very seryoznye research . They can only dogadyvatsya the extent to which the FSB roswila nasledstvennye from KGB technology.
[OFFTOPIC] - You activities close to journalism, but the word "SERIOUSLY" You write so that probably Ozhegov and Dal be envious, if they were alive :lol:
PS - Nothing personal![/OFFTOPIC]

Савл

Post by Савл » Thu Nov 19, 2009 18:12

I already wrote here, but I was removed. I'll try again.

I had all of the drives Patrushev. You'll even be able to find my reviews. And that's what I say in the end:

Drives and cars - it's idolatry. Faith in God is trampled by faith in the sounds, lights and bling.
Yesusers and preachers are advertised here "good"can get them , but the price is the loss of God!

I pity those who will hayknet, or give up on this warning without research.

And to conduct research easily. Let everyone write down: What I want from the drive(s), and why should I? And then let them read the 10 commandments, and explanations of them. all. And you will see your faith, and insightful and thoughtful and will see more.

Well, even I add. The technology is already generating interest in the state apparatus. Binaural beats are equated to drugs. You can read here: http://www.baltinfo.ru/tops/Deputaty-ot ... sti-115771

Wake up! At least those who are baptized. You at baptism a pledge!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Nov 19, 2009 18:20

Saul
Thank you for advertising! 8) :lol:

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Nov 19, 2009 18:42

To make fun of, that is over Christians?!

You Saul, the Jewish God to serve the bloody Jewish God. God sappiate, God stramatel. Intimidation is his favorite method of control, the other he does not know.

And your Bible is hostna book is considered sacred. So much filth, meanness, deception, incest, murder, etc. is not in any book.

The loss of God say? Me your Jewish God gift is not necessary. Take yourself. Take yourself, along with their slave religion. They are slaves, always slaves, though of God.

And your link is a mess, and beguiled the so-called best with binaural beats and not understanding vzvopili to his Lord.
And sometimes you should think for yourself and not just the forehead to baptize, Yes prayer talking.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Nov 19, 2009 18:52

Saul
I on the contrary only after I started to use mm - made belief in Christianity prior to that, Buddhism was the main religion....
but wait we family and pilgrimages go once a month (more often in spring and autumn) and are applied to the relics and sources of the saints plunge and go to the temple and believe in God....but in monasteries, such pure energy and such grace and sometimes there really clean people... they have the eyes of others....pure and Holy to me 4 times, such people in your life fall all...
but you can not directly??? you need a realtor???

I claim - the USE of MIND MACHINES HELPS you FEEL AND EXPERIENCE GOD because in each of us a divine spark and the particle of the Lord and feel that spark that is helping mm and discs of Andrey Patrushev mm...developing with people becoming more sensitive to energy flows... and consuming MM - deep theta state can to you and will come to me SPIRITUAL LIGHT of acceptance and forgiveness. :aa

Савл

Post by Савл » Thu Nov 19, 2009 19:15

Идущая вперед wrote:I claim - the USE of MIND MACHINES HELPS you FEEL AND EXPERIENCE GOD because in each of us a divine spark and the particle of the Lord and feel that spark that is helping mm and discs of Andrey Patrushev.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
25 Behold, I have told you.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, "behold, [It is] in the desert", go not forth; "behold, [It is] in the secret chambers", - don't believe;
(Matt.24:24-26)

And I do not understand your questions:
Идущая вперед wrote:and you can not directly??? you need a realtor???
as they are in isolation from the General text.
Dimas wrote:Thank you for advertising!
No, Dimasis counter-advertising. It is easy to understand if to argue, but not limited to a fleeting impression.

God is Love. The loss of God is loss of Love. A Holy place is never empty. This place is surrogate love, is selfish, which has the opposite sign: it only arouses all the time to take and not give.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 13:37

Савл wrote:the Drives and cars - it's idolatry. Faith in God is trampled by faith in the sounds, lights and bling.
Yes, users and preachers advertise here "good" can get them, but the price is the loss of God!
Fanaticism!

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 13:41

Савл wrote:And to conduct research easily. Let everyone write down: What I want from the drive(s), and why should I? And then let them read the 10 commandments, and explanations of them.
And this phrase is already evident judgment on yourself!
If You have faith in God shaken because of MM disks and look for the problem in themselves and do not shift responsibility for their actions on others!

Wonderful phrase: "Let me be myself myself and others others!"(C)Transserfing.